Underwear Modelling

Story Info
Tricked into doing more than just modeling.
5k words
4.53
31.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fancied a vacation but needed some extra spending money.

While looking through our local paper The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for part time jobs I found an advert for underwear modelling paying $500. One afternoon for $500 was easy money and sounded just what I needed.

I decided to call the number shown and see what was required. The number rang out at the other end without answer, I was going to hang up when a girl's voice said, "Good morning Sensual Underwear Co, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm calling about the underwear modelling advert you have in the Gazette."

"Ah yes, have you done any modelling before?"

"No, I do have a nice body for bikini briefs though, if you'll give me a break?" I chuckled.

There was silence for a few seconds, "Mmm, ok, can you make tomorrow afternoon at two?" She asked.

"Sure. I'll be there," I replied.

She gave me the address to attend and I was now thinking what bikini to wear tomorrow?

I awoke a little after nine and thought I'd better knock one out for fear of getting excited at the shoot and creaming their nice briefs. I fired up my lap top and was soon hard watching some porn action . My fingers slowly jerked my cock as I watched a married guy lying on a sofa in only his black bikini briefs. His friend handed him a cup of coffee and casually dropped his left hand to caress his silky covered balls, how I wished it was my silky balls getting the treatment as I love my cock being played with through my briefs.

Returning to the action on screen the guy on the sofa was having the waistband of his bikini grasped by his friends teeth and tucked under his balls. He licked up his friends shaft and slurped on the shiny red head. That did it for me and I shot my cream all over my hand. I headed to the shower wondering what the photo shoot might throw up, $500 I hoped?

Once showered I decided to wear my sheer Italian white nylon bikini briefs as they showed my 6" cock to my advantage and I thought made it look a little bigger than it actually was. I threw on a pair of jeans a white shirt and grabbed my jacket. Time for a couple of beers and head across town.

I arrived at the address 5 minutes before two and pressed the buzzer at the door.

"Can I help you?" A girl's voice enquired.

"Hi. i'm David Scott I have an underwear shoot at two," I replied.

The door buzzed and I opened it and walked into the reception area, At a desk on the right was a pretty redhead with shoulder length hair in a fetching red blouse tailor cut to enhance her ample breasts.

"Follow me," she said as she rose from the desk.

Wow, as she left her desk my eyes feasted on this beautiful creature, with legs to die for! My cock hardened a little as I followed behind those long legs encased in black nylon and knee length black leather boots with a slender heel. Her skirt was so short I could see a glimpse of the darker bands of her stockings. I wanted to run my hands all over her nylon thighs, slip off her boots and suck on her nylon toes, but she probably wouldn't let me. She glanced over her shoulder with a smile that said she knew I was checking her out as we walked down the corridor.

She knocked on a door to the left and entered, "Jon, this is David, he's here for your underwear shoot."

Jon put down his camera and turned round, a well built man in his 40's dressed in denim with cowboy boots, he had a rugged cowboy look.

"Hi David, my name is Jon. So you want to model underwear," he said as he approached with his hand out.

"Pleased to meet you," I replied, I shook his hand and slightly glanced to my left to look at those nylon clad legs once more.

Jon ushered me to the corner of the spacious room where his camera and equipment was set up next to a bed. He handed me a beer from a cool box as my eyes said goodbye to the nylon legs that clicked across the wooden floor and out the door..

Without lifting his head from the camera and lenses he was preparing he uttered, "Nice isn't she."

"Yeah, I'd love to get my hands on those nylon legs," I sighed.

Jon looked up at me, "Is that because of her legs or Amy's sheer black nylons and boots?"

"Both," I grinned.

"You like wearing them?" Jon asked.

Downing my beer and having already had 3, half an hour earlier I carelessly replied "Yeah pantyhose feel great on my cock!"

Jon noticed the anxious look on my face as I realised I had just blurted out to a complete stranger that I love wearing pantyhose.

"That's interesting, would you model pantyhose for me? There is a growing market for Mantyhose as they call them and I think we could sell them."

"Sure no problem, it'll cost you extra though." I chanced.

"That could be arranged, now strip to your underwear and let me see if you can model my briefs?" Jon instructed.

As I started to remove my shirt Jon opened another beer and placed it next to my almost drained first can. While removing my shoes and socks I heard Jon on his cell phone

"Amy, go to the store on the corner and get a couple of each sheer pantyhose, black, nude or tan."

There was a small pause as Amy obviously asked what size to get.

"I don't know, they are for David, get pairs that will allow his cock to move around freely and tent them out, you'll know the size. Oh, and get sheer to the waist if possible."

My cock was now semi hard with all the talk of me wearing pantyhose and the thought of the gorgeous Amy buying them for me.

When Jon turned round, I stood before him in my bulging semi transparent white bikini briefs.

"Yeah, you'll do nicely." Jon smiled as he approached once more and this time reached out with his left hand and felt my bulge.

"Nice briefs I like Italian bikini style," he said as his fingers glided over my nearly erect bulge and cupped my balls.

I said nothing as I enjoyed Jon's touch.

"I can't photograph that bulge and I don't want you messing up the underwear I have for you to model," he reasoned as he gently started to stroke my cock.

"Mmm, if you keep that stroke going your gonna make me cum," I smiled as I drained my second beer.

Jon handed me another beer and asked "Do you want to cum with your bikini on or do you want to remove them?"

"I'll keep them on so not to break that great rhythm you have."

Jon was giving me an excellent hand job, he'd clearly done this before. He jerked my cock slowly then traced the large vein that ran down the side of my shaft. I glanced at the bulge that had formed in his jeans.

"You have a lovely cut cock," Jon noted as his fingers smeared my juices over my cock head and briefs.

I smiled back at him and looking down I saw my knob was fully visible my bikini had become transparent, the pink head was visible along with it's piss slit. Jon's pace was so nice on my cock and he was enjoying the occasion. Looking back at his bulge I could see it twitching beneath the denim.

"I think your cock has suffered long enough in there," I smiled as I reached for his belt.

I unclasped his belt and had a squeeze of his knob, it twitched again as i traced it's outline. All the while Jon continued his slow rhythmic stroke on my cock, I was getting close to shooting a load.

My fingers had found his button and popped it, grasping the tab of his zipper I slowly pulled it down over his bulge. Jon moaned softly as the zip fully opened and his satin covered cock popped out as his jeans fell to his knees. I could now see his cock was a good 8" as it tented out the black bikini he was wearing. i reached out and felt around his knob immediately releasing and smearing his juice over his briefs.

Sliding my hand to the base of his cock I started to slowly jerk up and down squeezing the head on the up stroke.

That third beer had been drank a little quick and I was feeling the effect, the devil in me wanted to finish Jon off before I creamed my bikini and I increased my pace. Jon had responded likewise though and as we both moaned softly to each others touch I knew I was fighting a losing battle as I felt my jiz rise from my balls.

"ARRRRGH," I moaned as I shot a load into my bikini.

Jon kept his stroke going as a second then a third rope oozed into my bikini and started to trickle down to my balls. Suddenly Jon backed off, I looked down at his semi transparent wet knob as my fingers lost their grasp. He stuffed his engorged cock back into his pants and zipped them up.

"Don't you want to come?" I enquired surprised!

"Not yet I've work to do and have lost track of time, we're running late. Why don't you go to the rest room next door to clean up."

"Shure," I said a little drunkenly and headed for the rest room.

Once inside I slipped off my bikini stumbling a little as i stepped out of them. Shit I'm more drunk than I thought, I giggled as I turned on the faucet and rinsed out my bikini. Squirting some hand wash onto my palm I washed my cock, thinking this is my lucky day, got a hand job saw a cute babe in stockings and boots and get $500 possibly more. Oh, and not to mention free beer and get a photo shoot in pantyhose.

Yes sir a great day!

My day dreaming was ended as I heard voices next door and the sound of Amy's heels. All the beer had given me the courage to walk into the room naked to gauge Amy's reaction.

As I entered the room I got a little shock to see three figures speaking to each other around the bed. I crept up quietly behind Jon as Amy handed him the pantyhose boxes. Jon turned round with a smile on his face and handed me the pantyhose, Wolford sheer to the waist one black one nude.

"These are for you later," Jon smiled. "Let me introduce you to Todd he is also here to model underwear."

"Hi Todd, I'm David, pleashed to meet you, shorry I'm a little drunk."

"Don't worry about it," he smiled as he checked out my limp cock whilst shaking my hand.

I caught Amy checking out my cock with a broad smile on her face.

"It growsh bigger when you play wish it, can I see your shtocking tops," I asked drunkenly..

Amy didn't say a word as she walked towards me and lifted the hem of her skirt to show me the lace thigh highs.

"Do you want to feel them?" She teased.

But as I extended my hand she pulled away with a giggle.

I hadn't noticed Todd getting undressed but he stood naked next to Jon, 5' 8" and about 140lb. His body was in good shape with a nice cut cock like mine although maybe a little bigger.

"Ok," said Jon. "We have trunks and bikini briefs to model. both are semi transparent and come in three colors of white, black and red. Any preference what you want to model anybody?"

"I'll model the bikinish," I slurred.

"Ok, we are short for time so I'll model you both at the same time." Jon reasoned.

He threw me the pair of red bikinis to step into. I concentrated a little as I slipped them over my feet and up my legs. Slipping them over my butt I stuffed my meat into them. They were a size to small but were of stretch material and felt smug.

"Looks good David. stand over by the bed with your hands by your sides," click. "Put your hands behind your head and turn round slowly 360 degrees," click, click , click.

"Ok change places with Todd and get into the black pair," Jon instructed.

I glanced over to Todd who was modelling black trunks, he looked more natural than me at it and I watched how he posed for the photo's hoping to replicate him.

I pulled the black pair on and snapped the waistband, I felt a little tingle in my balls and hoped I wouldn't get hard to early.

"Ok change places."

I walked to the bed and tried to pose as Todd had done earlier. I probably wasn't as good but Jon didn't complain as his camera clicked away.

"Great shots David you're a natural, now slip into the white pair."

As I approached the table Amy hunched down with the white bikini outstretched for me to step into. I slipped off the black pair slowly trying to tease her finally kicking them free. My feet slipped into the leg holes and Amy slowly pulled the bikini very slowly up my legs over my butt and rolled the waistband up and over my cock. Who was teasing who? Amy had a quick squeeze of my balls as I stared down at her exposed black stockings.

She smiled at me as she whispered "David you're on."

I modelled the last pair of white bikini briefs as Todd stood at the side in his white trunks. As I glanced across I could see his cock clearly through the fine material, he looked as though he had the start of an erection going on there.

Jon spoke "Ok I'm going to shoot you both together quickly, as you both are showing signs of erections growing."

A few minutes later we were done.

"Sorry about the semi erection Jon, David looks pretty hot in that see through bikini," Todd apologised.

"Don't worry about it Todd I guess David likes what he sees too!"

Looking down I could see my bikini starting to tent out.

"How do you both want to double your money to $1000?" Jon enquired.

"Yeah," we both smiled.

"Ok I want you both on the bed, get yourselves hard and we'll see where it leads from there,"

As we both lay on the bed my head felt fuzzy, nothing like I'd felt before. I guessed Jon had slipped something in one of the beers to get me to go along with the coming sex shoot, hell what he didn't know is I'd have done this without being drugged. I was feeling really relaxed and started to play with my cock as I lay on the bed, eyes closed all I could hear was Jon's camera clicking away.

My cock was now fully erect again and i glanced across at Todd's tented trunks as he played with his cock. I reached across and ran my fingers all over his balls, his eyes were closed as I moved my fingers up his shaft and replaced his hand with my own. His cock felt a little longer than mine, though not as thick but smooth under the thin material of his trunks. I felt his hand slide across my thigh as his fingers found my already wet piss slit and rubbed the tip of my cock with his middle fingers. I moaned uncontrollably as I love the feeling of fine material rubbing gently across my cock head.

I let my hand slide down to Todd's balls and squeezed them playfully before moving slightly to the left and let my hand travel up under his trunks. Sliding my fingers up his cock I felt the contours of his pulsing rod right up to the tip, I let them slide back to the base and grasped his cock. Todd hadn't been idle and was slowly jerking my bikini clad cock, his hand sliding easily over the silky material, occasionally cupping and squeezing my balls

Jon's camera clicked away as I heard him direct Todd "Lick David's bulge from base to tip, suck on his balls and then suck on the covered head."

Todd leaned across and licked my balls before running his tongue up to my cock head and engulfing it with his mouth. He slowly blew me while his fingers ran under my balls to my ass hole. i was loving this, it felt so good. I was still stroking Todd's cock smearing precum all over his shaft now slippery with his juice.

"Slip David's bikini off but don't stop sucking," Jon instructed.

I felt Todd grasp my bikini waistband at the side and slip it over my butt he stopped sucking for a moment only to slip the waistband over my cock and slide the skimpy briefs down my legs to my ankles where i kicked them free of my left leg but left them around my right ankle.

"Great shots I'm getting guys, David I want to see Todd's cock!"

As directed I lifted the waistband of Todd's white trunks letting it slide down his meat I tucked it under his taught balls. I ran my hand back up to the tip off his cock and rubbed my thumb all over the red head.

"I'm gonna cum!" Todd exclaimed.

"Finish him off David, I'll get some close ups of his cum," Jon directed.

I let my thumb fall away and gently started jerking Todd's blood engorged cock.

"Ahhhh fuck yes," Todd moaned as his cock erupted with a rope of cum that shot 12" into the air and landed on his trunks and my knuckles. I leaned across and engulfed Todd's cock as a second less powerful cum shot hit the roof of my mouth and slid down my throat. My hands grasped his trunks as I twisted away from Todd's mouth and my cock plopped free. I pulled his trunks off and let them fall to the floor, still licking and sucking clean Todd's cock.

As I came up for air, Jon said "lay back down boys I have a treat for you!"

We both lay back our still erect cocks standing up like flagpoles. I heard Amy approach the bed and looked down to see her with the two pair of sheer pantyhose one in each hand.

What a vision, Amy clad only in black leather knee boots, black stockings with sheer bra and panties, so sheer I could clearly see her well trimmed almost bald pussy through the fine gossamer If my cock wanted to wilt, this vision wouldn't allow it.

"Jon directed Amy, "I think the boys would like you to dress them in those pantyhose you are holding?"

The broad grins on both our faces gave Amy the answer!

She crept onto the bed smiling as she let the black pantyhose drop from her left hand and proceeded to slip her hand inside a pantyhose leg of the nude pair right to the reinforced toe. I hoped she was going to choose me first but was disappointed momentarily as she placed Todd's left leg in the hose and pulled it up to the knee. My hand found Amy's nylon covered knee and felt around the top of her boot. My hand wandered all over her smooth boot from her ankle to her knee as I watched Amy repeat the process on Todd's right leg. She pulled up the nude pantyhose over his cock and gave it a lick while getting the broad waistband fitting properly.

My hand sought out the zip on Amy's boot but didn't find one as I realised these boots were pull on. She continued licking Todd's shaft as my hand travelled up her stocking playing briefly with the lace top before continuing to her panties. My fingers found them to be damp with her juices and she opened her leg slightly, my middle finger found and gently rubbed her hard bulging clit through her sheer panties. She moved back a little leaving Todd's pulsing cock throbbing and twitching under his nude pantyhose. I felt my bikini being removed from my ankle and then the familiar feel of fine nylon start to move up my right leg as Amy began to dress me in black pantyhose. My left hand found Todd's wet tented hose and began to jerk him slowly, my right hand found and squeezed Amy's left boob.

All the while Jon's camera clicked away and I noticed a wet spot in his jeans where his poor cock ached for release. I intended to blow Jon's lovely cock first opportunity that arose.

I lifted my hips as the black hose slipped over my butt and then my cock. Amy licked on my nylon covered meat just as Todd had enjoyed earlier, she pulled the waistband up around my stomach.

"These are some fucking great shots," Jon said excitedly. "But Amy looks way overdressed!"

As Amy continued licking my black nylon covered cock I reached behind her back with my right hand and expertly squeezed the clasp between my forefinger and thumb feeling the tension on the bra go slack. She lifted her head from my cock as I slipped the bra straps from her shoulder and her breasts tumbled free.

Amy moved to my left and started sucking on Todd's tented cock again leaving me free to undress her. I ran my hand down her left leg, travelling over her lace stocking top and nylon thigh before sliding down her leather boot to her ankle. One hand grasped the toe off the boot as the other pulled on the heel. At first the boot didn't budge, but as she relaxed her foot the boot began to slowly slide from her foot and her calf.

I love the sound a long boot makes as it slips along nylon and at the same time the sweet musky smell of damp nylon and leather. The boot slipped from Amy's foot and I let it fall to the ground, her black nylon toes were asking to be sucked how could I refuse. I licked along the seam and Amy wiggled her toes as my mouth wrapped around them and began to suck. I slid my hands up her nylon stocking seeking and finding the lace stocking top, my fingers slipped inside the band and slowly pulled the fine mesh from her leg lifting my mouth from her toes to pull the stocking from her leg.

12