Underwear Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd's low groans told me Amy was giving good head and Jon was getting all the action on film, his camera clicking away. My eyes were drawn to his painful looking bulge that I knew must be soaking his black bikini briefs beneath. I moved to Amy's right leg and grasped her boot tugging it off much the same as her other boot had and her stocking soon followed. My hand slid up the inside of her smooth leg and rubbed up under her wet black panties seeking and finding her hard clit.

Jon moved to the other side of the bed to get a different angle and as he passed behind me he reached through my legs and gave my cock a few leisurely strokes smearing precum on my black hose.

Amy moaned loudly enjoying my right hand rubbing her clit through her panties. I slipped my fingers under the lace waistband and inserted two fingers into her vagina. I heard my fingers squelch as I slowly fingered her sopping wet pussy.

Jon was getting good shots as he clicked away at Todd's pantyhose blow job and my fingering of Amy's pantie covered pussy. I glanced to the side and saw Jon move in for a close up of Todd's blow job. Jon's bulge was only inches away and now was the time to set his cock free.

I reached out with my left hand rubbing my fingers up the length of Jon's bulge, feeling the tip of his cock I found the damp spot on his jeans to be wet rather than damp. My fingers moved up to his belt quickly unfastening it and moving on to his button. I popped the button and slowly pulled down his zipper. My fingers slipped inside his pants and felt his satin covered balls. As my hand worked his balls it forced his pants down to his knees. I could see his black satin bikini was soaked in precum and I worked my hand across the wet satin.

"Oh god yes," Jon moaned.

I moved my palm all over Jon's bikini easily sliding over the wet satin. I felt a hand start to stroke my pantyhose covered cock and saw Amy's hand work my cock. God what a scene, Todd being blown by Amy through his hose, my fingers deep inside Amy working like a piston, her panties rubbing against my fingers and me rubbing Jon's cock. Mmmmmmm

Amy's hand was so nice on my cock she allowed the nylon of the pantyhose to slide across the head of my cock as she rubbed me making me twitch and throb, I moaned

I reached for Jon's waistband and pulled it out and over his cock, 8" of pulsing meat sprang free red and ready, I knew he would cum quickly as I slipped my lips over his cock.

Todd gasped "I'm gonna cum!"

Amy slipped her lips from his cock and started to jerk his cock to finish Todd off. My own lips were slurping on Jon's engorged cock as Amy continued to rub me expertly.

I felt Jon's cock swell in my mouth and knew he was close.

"Oh God," Jon moaned as he started to fill my mouth with cum, I squeezed and tickled his balls trying to extract as much cum as possible.

Todd groaned as i saw out the corner of my eye his cock erupt into his pantyhose his cream oozing through the fine nylon, Amy still jerking his hard meat. I felt Jon go limp and I let his cock fall from my mouth.

Amy screamed as she came hard on my fingers her juices soaking her panties. I saw her hand smear Todd's jiz all over his nude pantyhose.

I heard Jon instruct "Amy, clean up Todd's pantyhose cum with your mouth and Todd blow David through his hose."

Todd moved over and I felt his tongue slide up my cock making it twitch. Jon clicked away with his camera and I saw him tuck his shaft back in his bikini but left his pants at his knees. Todd was truly a great cock sucker and I wasn't going to last long.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned,

"Todd when you feel David cum pull off his cock I want to catch the white cum in his black pantyhose on film." Jon directed.

Todd pulled back as my cock pulsed white creamy cum into the nylon making a perfect contrast. Amy didn't need asking as she slid across and started to gorge on my cum soaked pantyhose.

Todd lay back somewhat exhausted trying to catch a breath. We both looked at each other our heads on the bed and smiled, what a session. Amy continued cleaning me as a devilish thought entered my head.

I whispered to Todd "Hey why don't we film Jon drilling Amy, his cock is a good couple inches bigger than ours."

"Great idea he replied."

Amy had finished cleaning me and I got off the bed as too did Todd.

"Amy I think you need a cock in that hot pussy and as Todd and me are spent we nominate Jon. Get his camera Todd," I instructed.

Before Jon could say anything Todd pulled the camera from him and I pushed him back on the bed.

"Amy get Jon's shirt off," and as instructed she started to unbutton his shirt.

I took hold off his right cowboy boot and pulled it off as Todd pulled off his other boot. We hooked our fingers in his socks and pulled them off too. Amy had managed to get Jon's shirt undone and was removing it as we grasped the legs of his pants and pulled them off. Jon was left only in his black bikini briefs starting to show a large tent. I reached for the waistband and pulled them all the way off releasing his cock once more. Todd meanwhile was removing Amy's thong leaving them both naked on the bed.

Amy reached over and started to jerk Jon to hardness while Todd clicked away. Jon was soon rock hard and Amy climbed aboard him straddling his hips. Todd knelt at the bottom of the bed and got good shots of Amy holding Jon's hard cock guiding it into her waiting pussy. She squatted down and his cock disappeared inside her.

Amy screamed with pleasure and Jon moaned uncontrollably as she bumped off his pelvic bone, both were oblivious to Todd clicking away. I rubbed my pantyhosed cock at this sexy scene, but I couldn't get fully hard I was totally spent!

Jon moaned "I'm gonna blow!" his breathing short and erratic.

Amy shrieked as he came hard deep inside her, the orgasm rippling through her body. Todd put the camera down.

I looked at Todd in his pantyhose "You look good in those," I smiled

"You do too," he replied. "Think I'll keep them on."

MMM "Me too."

We both looked back to the bed and saw Amy climb off Jon lying on her back, exhausted her chest heaving.

Jon got off the bed and dressed quickly, "Boys I have to say that was a great shoot! You sure earned your $1000 keep the pantyhose with my compliments."

Once dressed I swapped phone numbers with Todd for future fun. I have to say, that was the most pleasurable $1000 I ever earned.

Florida here I come!

12