Underwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

Toward the end of the evening, our host announced that he wanted all of us to vote for the best costumes. Once everybody scribbled a name, the counting began. The majority votes went to Brian. He was a big, very manly guy, who dressed like a Templar. The number 2 vote getter was... me!

Brian was obviously under the influence. He was a rough guy even when sober, but now he was worse. He said, "I think that the 2 winners should have a celebratory dance together." Everybody started chanting, "Yes, dance together!"

Brian came toward me, bowed his head and mumbled. "Lady, will you give me the honor and dance with me."

I chuckled and gave him my hand, "With pleasure milord."

In spite of my high heels, he was taller than me by at least 5". He pulled me in his arms, leaned my head on his large chest and we began dancing to the music. Slowly other couples joined in on the floor.

At one point I felt Brian's hand caressing my back. I looked into his eyes and he whispered, "You are so pretty..." I whispered back, "Yes I am." He bent his head and mumbled in my ear, "Bart, I may be somewhat tipsy, but not completely drunk. If one day you'll really agree that you are pretty and I am handsome, we may have something to talk about..."

I stared at his face. He didn't flinch, "Bart, I am dead serious!"

I hesitated for a moment and then whispered, "Please call me Underwood..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers