Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a little nod. "I'm protected."

I hear the sound of his fly being unzipped again.

I press my cheek against the cool white wood and look out the window. The sun is going down over the Pacific and I can see the lights of the Santa Monica pier flickering in the distance. I watch the sunset as he penetrates me. The sky is a beautiful shade of orange, with little fluffy clouds stretching out to the horizon.

I've already had his cock in my mouth, but now that it's inside my cunt it feels bigger for some reason.

"You're so tight," he says. "So tight and wet and good."

He's still fully dressed and I can feel the scratchy wool of his suit against my ass as he thrusts into me.

He lifts my hips to fuck me deeper, and I start moaning, a deep guttural animal sound that scarcely sounds human.

His big cock is filling my pussy and the butt plug is filling my ass. With the both of them in me at the same time, I'm packed tight. I can feel them rubbing against each other inside me. He's holding the base of the butt plug and wiggling it as he fucks me

I strain against my bonds, overwhelmed by the experience.

"Still a fascinating woman," he says under his breath.

He tugs on the leash, forcing me to arch my back.

I feel his cock throb, and the warm wet gush as he unloads inside me. He's pumping my pussy full of his seed, marking me, claiming me.

He doesn't even give me a chance to catch my breath. Instead, he pulls out the butt plug, leaving me open and gaping.

The next thing I know, he's sliding his cock into my waiting ass.

I marvel at the man's endurance. He's just cum and he's still rock-hard and ready for action.

He pounds my ass as I thrash against my restraints, his first load dribbling out of my pussy and running down the insides of my quivering thighs.

"Do you want me to cum in your bottom too?" he asks.

I give another nod.

"Say it," he commands. "Say it out loud."

"Please, sir. Please, cum in my ass. Give it to me like a whore."

"And that's how I finally cum.

I didn't realize it was possible to cum from being fucked up the ass.

I grunt out my orgasm as he pounds me hard. "Unh ... unh ... unh ...unh!"

He delivers his second load deep up my bottom, and then just leaves his cock in me, giving me a chance to appreciate the totality of my violation.

When he finally pulls out the feeling of emptiness is overwhelming, and I dissolve into sobs.

Afterwards, he unties me and we get dressed and go out to dinner.

I don't bother with my bra, but I do put my panties back on.

It feels strange to wear clothing again after being naked all afternoon. My skirt is wrinkled from being lied on, but it's acceptable.

The restaurant is a trendy Spanish place on Montana Avenue. We sit on the patio.

I lightly touch my hand to my throat, remembering the weight of the collar. My nipples are hard, showing though the thin silk of my blouse, but fortunately my jacket hides them.

I'm glad I put my panties on, because semen is leaking from both my holes.

I wonder if the waiter suspects. Probably not. Outwardly, we're just two friends having dinner.

12