Undressing

Story Info
Man helps undress 2 ladies.
841 words
3.98
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dv69
Dv69
16 Followers

"Dave love can you help me take this bustier off please," Celia asks standing in front of him, close so that she rubs her back and bum cheeks against him.

"Let me take your trousers Dave," requests Fi, close behind him, rubbing her tits against his naked back as she has pulled his top off.

She puts her hands around his waist, loosening his belt. No need to undo his fly so as his trousers fall she kisses and runs her tongue down his spine, kneels to help him free his trousers from his feet. As her face is at bum level she lets her tongue lick between his legs, pushing it forward to lick the apex of his torso vee, his Perineum, the lingual tip touching his balls.

"Oh yes," sighs Dave, "that's so nice honey."

"Open your legs more sugar, need to get between them, want to fondle your scrotum and cock."

Dave spreads his legs further apart and leaning forward starts to unlace Celia's bustier. This allows Fi the opportunity to lightly trace her fingers round his ball sack and under his rod like prick. Free of her garment Celia turns, allowing Dave to feast his eyes on her voluptuous breasts, hard nipples and firm tummy.

She kneels before him, places hands either side of her tits and rubs them onto his cock. The slippery serpent nestles comfortably in her to-die-for cleavage, she wanks his cock slowly. Loving the wet juice smothering her boobs. Dave fingers her nipples, pulling and twisting, pinching, rubbing, aiding her in the tit wank.

After an eternity Dave enquires if the wanton harlots would like to remove their footwear. Celia moves to the nearest seat, lifts her leg revealing her nylon clad limb and excited cunt. Fi moves to Celia's side and sits, also lifting her legs. However Fi raises both legs, wide apart, hands behind her calf's to hold them high, pussy and anus on display. Celia lets her hand wander to the open genitalia, rubbing along arse and cunt cracks.

Dave squats before Celia, looking long and intensely into her open orifice, takes hold of boot toe and heel and pulls. Repeats with the other boot, eyes locked on Celia's minge. Now he places his tongue tip on her inner leg and slowly teases up to her inner thigh. She whimpers, slightly trembling as the tongue licks onto her sensitive bare flesh as Dave reaches the top of her stocking. Taking nylon in his mouth he starts the slow journey back to her feet. Using his lips to send tingling sensations throughout Celia's body.

Having taken off one stocking he licks bare inner leg up to Celia's pussy crack. At the moisture laden junction he presses hard into soft cunt mush, flicking tongue into a hot pussy cauldron. Now he licks his way down the other leg, this time capturing the stocking top as he descends and so completing the disrobing of the now flushed and extremely horny Celia.

Both girls are sitting on a large pouffe so Dave now stands up and moves behind Fi's head to remove her boots. He kneels just behind Fi's head, his hard cock just happens to fall over her face so when she tilts it back a little she has a mouthful of gooey bell end!

Dave pauses, letting Fi enjoy her moment. She begins to lick his head, loving the free flowing juices. Celia moves to Fi's offered pussy and, fingers sliding in and out the slippery portal also licks and sucks the hard quivering clit.

Now he runs his hands up her legs and removes her boots, keeping Fi's mouth filled with luscious manhood. As his tension rises he starts to pump his cock in and out her mouth, fucking her. She opens wider, accepting his copious cock juice and pulsing shaft.

Celia senses the nearing of climax so increases the tempo of her fingering and cunnilingus of Fi's vagina, making her clench, buck and pour. Dave pumps his cock faster, Fi gagging on his huge erection and the quantity of liquid in her mouth. She squeezes and fingers Dave's balls as his cock engorges, contracts and explodes.

Spunk fills her mouth, she drinks it all, the gloopy white fluid mixing with her saliva. Fi takes hold of Dave's cock and wanks him dry, teasing out every last drop of his jizz, making him shudder and tremble with released energy.

Dave's ejaculation triggers Fi's cunt to respond, Celia feels pussy potion flood her mouth and fingers as Fi also orgasms. The room reverberates with groans, screams and squeals; the smell of sex is overwhelming. Celia leans over and takes Dave's cock in her mouth, licking the last of his seed, then kissing Fi, tongue deep in her mouth to taste more man juice.

"Mmm,lovely spunk, hope l get to taste some first hand soon," sighs Celia whimsically, eyes shining impishly.

"Count on it lovely," states Dave.

"She is Dave, no worries."

Licking and smacking her lips Celia announces it is shower time.

Dv69
Dv69
16 Followers