All Comments on 'Undressing'

by AG31

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
visioneervisioneer5 months ago

Very pleased to see you're still writing.

I like this piece. Letting another person indulge themselves by undressing you however they desire can be very erotic, and your straightforward descriptions of her, and then his, actions capture convey that feelng well.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen5 months ago

"She was much smaller than him, could just touch the tip of his chin with her nose." --aaaww best height description ever.

You got into the loving details of something a lot of us married folks take for granted now. Really beautiful piece.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed your story, please consider do more with this lighter touch. Perhaps two men the next time. One uncircumcised and the other circumcised.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso5 months ago

Great story! Sensual, sexy and beautifully, sensitively written. Lovely stuff...and 5 Stars!

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse4 months ago

I can appreciate the beauty of your vision. A single moment in time. A loving couple undressing.

Whether this is impactful, or memorable, is a different matter.

Probably too small an experience for that. Like a delicious apple you eat on beautiful summer afternoon. You forget the experience the very next day.

But maybe if there was more of it, or more like it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAG31@AG31
My history with erotica I experienced an unusual set of events at the end of 2020 which caused me to re-engage with erotica after some fifty years. (See the afterword to my story Twelve Maxbridge Street). This caused me to explore sites such as this one. I have two purposes. ...

story TAGS