All Comments on 'Undressing Anne Pt. 02'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SmellypigSmellypigalmost 6 years ago

Very nice! Please allow her to stay unwashed for many days!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anne

love this series to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're Finally Back!

Really missed your gems!

DarthZ12DarthZ12almost 6 years ago
Great stories!

Thanks a lot for great time!

Just a small idea, you might find useful:

Hippy girl needs to get some money and started working in Beauty Salon as cleaner.

However, in a few days, even clients started complaining about the disgusting smell which follows this lady. This is because, as real hippy, she is trying to stay away from water as much as possible, not talking about soap or, even worse - razor . So, she is actually dirty and smelly as hell from her greasy hair to crusty filthy black soles. Also, her is hairy as monkey. She is trying to mask her dirtiness under the clothes, however employees and owner are so tired from her smell that decided to see what is she hiding under the dirty smelly dress. She is resisting and, in the end they gave her a forced bath and shaved all her hairy treasures to compare her new clean state with old smelliest creature that she was. Cleaning is fully breaking the girl..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent, as usual

I’m loving how Anne is semi-disgusted and degraded, but semi-egging him on. I also like the suggestion by another commenter of a smelly unwashed hippy girl, but I don’t see the point of a forced washing and shaving. That seems to defeat the whole purpose.

Mhelm1964Mhelm196411 months ago

Incredible….

I’m wanking and edging from start to finish…

On to part 3 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
208 Followers
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES