Undressing Disha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Miss Ramesh, do come in. Please stand in front of my desk and take a look at this for me."

He handed her an envelope.

She tore it open and pulled out the document. It was a type written letter, on University headed paper, which clearly stated that upon reflection they had decided to give her a second chance, and assuming she completed the assignments that the Professor was going to set over the next few weeks, to his satisfaction, she would be allowed to resume the course at the beginning of Year Two - next September. It was signed in black ink by the Vice Chancellor himself.

"Everything to your satisfaction?"

Disha nodded. "Yes. Thank you so much!"

"Good. You can thank me properly then by taking off those nice pretty clothes and showing me what you've got."

Disha was aghast. This wasn't what she had expected at all. No chit-chat or pleasantries like good evening, how are you; let's talk about how I've magically got you reinstated on the course. Just straight into the role play. It was a bit of a shock and she was momentarily cross.

"Oh," she nodded. "Strip off! Just like that?"

"Well yes. I mean that was the arrangement wasn't it? I get you this letter of comfort from the VC and you show me everything?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Of course. But no sexy strip tease?"

"No. I'm not really into that kind of thing, sorry. Please just take off all your clothes, like you would do at home, and stand up to attention in front me so a can walk around and take a nice leisurely look at your bare, naked body.

"Is that the pose for today?"

"No -- you will have to undress for me like this every day so I can take a good look and decide what I want to focus on for the session."

Disha looked straight at him a few moments, wide eyed, as if deciding whether to just turn around and walk straight out. Then, in a very workman like fashion she starting to unbutton her jacket. Taking it off, she draped it over the back of a chair and then quickly unzipped her dress. It dropped to the floor around her feet as she simultaneously stepped out of her shiny leather shoes. She then stood casually in front of him, wearing only her black bra and matching black pants. In reality they were more like men's boxers with a high waistband and short legs.

"Interesting," said the Professor looking her up and down. "Actually, before you finish undressing completely, there's a few quite personal questions I would like to ask?"

"OK." She replied in a slightly relieved voice. It was a reprieve of sorts, albeit a very brief one.

"What ethnicity are you exactly, you look Indian but your skin tone is very dark?"

"From Sri Lanka actually, my family is Tamil."

"Ah, I've never been to Sri Lanka."

"Neither have I actually. I'm from Birmingham."

"Well yes of course, I can tell from your accent!"

"So how old are you?"

"Just nineteen, Sir."

"And how tall?"

"About five foot one without my shoes Sir."

"How big are your feet?"

"Size seven and a half Sir."

"You have big feet for a short fat girl of your size."

Her face dropped and her eyes opened wide in shock at what he just said. But he paid no attention and carried on: "Do they smell in those heavy shoes?"

"Er, yes, a bit Sir."

"Good, I shall be smelling them later."

Disha screwed up her face. Her shoes did make her feet smell, quite badly in fact. It was something she was very embarrassed about and she couldn't imagine why anyone would want to deliberately smell them.

"How big are you round the hips? They look quite wide."

"37 inches."

"You have pretty thick thighs too don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"And how much do you weigh?"

"Around 145 pounds Sir."

"Mm. Anne was half Asian and very skinny so it will be very interesting to explore and compare your private parts with hers."

Disha screwed her face up and bit her lip. The Professor was getting ruder and more disrespectful by the minute and Disha felt her confidence fading rapidly. She wasn't sure how much more of this intimate questioning and appalling racism could she endure without saying something back she might regret - and blow the whole thing.

Looking down at her crotch he said: "Do you shave down there Miss Ramesh?"

"No Sir, I don't shave at all."

"So your cunt is all hairy then?"

She hesitated a moment to compose herself. "Yes it is."

"Perfect! I'm absolutely fascinated to see what kind of pubic hair you Indian girls have. I expect they're not like the little curly Afro pubes that black women have are they?"

"No, not at all like that."

"Mm, can't wait to have look."

Raising his gaze again: "Your chest is quite impressive isn't it? Exactly what size are those massive tits?"

She tried to ignore the language and replied calmly: "40D Sir."

"Nice. Well get them out for me would you please, I want to see how they hang naturally without any support."

So here it was. She was now finally going to have to reveal herself in front of him.

"Yes Sir."

Looking down at her feet, so as not to meet his gaze, she slowly reached behind and started to fumble awkwardly with the hooks on the back strap of her bra. She was incredibly nervous and her hands were shaking. When the strap finally opened, she unhitched the shoulder straps and let the garment drop to the floor on top of her dress. Released of their support, Disha's massive breasts immediately plunged down towards her navel and just hung there hugely distended brown melons. Her dark areolae were nearly three inches in diameter and spread out over the entire cone of each breast. The nipples were dark, thick and stubby surrounded by a thick cluster of raised pimples.

She risked a glance upwards and could see the Professor staring straight at them, not even blinking.

"Wow, those are big! What pimply nipples, and so dark! Now come forward a little and hang them over the desk in front of my face, will you please, so I can study them properly."

"Is that the pose then?"

"Er yes. Let's make that the pose for today."

She leant right forward, placing the palms of her hands firmly on the desk so that she could dangle them as low as possible without actually touching the mahogany.

"Lovely. Sway them about a bit so I can see how they move and wobble."

Disha reluctantly obliged, but looked away to avoid any eye contact.

"They look so heavy! Would you mind if I held them for a few seconds, just to feel the weight of them?"

"That wasn't part of the arrangement Sir." She spoke softly, with a slight crack in her voice.

"I realise that, but they're just so tempting. How about I pay you a little cash bonus for any extra request you grant me? You can point blank say 'no' of course and I will totally respect that."

"How much?"

"Let's say £10. Would that be sufficiently enticing?"

She looked up at him for the first time since removing her bra and after a moment of thought said: "Let's say £10 a tit. I think my tits are worth at least £20."

"Well based on size I would agree. You drive a hard bargain Miss Ramesh. But yes, I'll give you the twenty for a good feel."

"OK. Have a good feel then."

The Professor cupped both areolae, deliberately pinching her rubbery nipples between his middle fingers as he did so, causing her to squeal slightly, and hefted them up and down a few times.

"Hey that hurt."

"I'm sorry" he said, releasing her nipples. Instead he cupped each breast in turn and traced a forefinger around the bumpy areola. "I love all these angry looking pimples by the way."

"Thank you Sir."

He returned to hefting both breasts. "My God these things really ARE as heavy as they look! How on earth do you carry them around all day?"

"It can be a problem sometimes, especially at the gym."

"I bet it is -- I would love to see those beauties jiggling about when you're on the running machine!

"No chance of that Sir."

"We'll see," he said with a grin on his face. "Now make these lovely fat nipples go erect for me will you. I want to see how long and hard they get."

Disha nodded. She reached down with her right hand and started to play with her nipples -- first the left then the right -- until they were pointing downwards, fully erect, at nearly half an inch long."

"Jesus. They're like cow's udders ready for milking. How lovely to be able to pull and suck on those..."

"That's' definitely not going to happen Sir - ever."

"No, I guess that would be going a bit too far wouldn't it."

"You just wanted to look, remember?"

"Yes, you're right, of course. Do you think you could pose like that then for a while now while I study your areolae and nipples?"

"Of course Sir."

The professor settled back in his seat and produced a magnifying glass from the top drawer of the desk.

"Hold still while I take a really close look at them."

He manoeuvred the glass over the contours of her breasts travelling directly to her areolae - hovering at only an inch or two's distance from her skin. As he circled each of her hugely elongated brown nipples, he paused several times to examine a some of the more of prominent pimply growths, some of which clearly contained hair follicles. He found three on her left tit and five on her right from which sprouted a single black hair. Eventually he alighted on the blunt tips of her nipples and intently studied the raspberry-like texture of her dark, Indian teats.

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed. "I love that you have few hairs growing round your nipples."

"Well your shouldn't have seen those! I'm very embarrassed at them. I meant to shave them off last night."

"Well the view through the magnifying glass was magnificent and I'm enjoying looking at you very much. Do you mind if I have a little wank now while I stare at your nipples?"

"I guess not -- it's what I agreed to isn't it?"

"Indeed. Let me show you my cock then."

As Disha peered down into his crotch from over the edge of the desk, the Professor pulled down his trouser-zip and urgently fiddled around inside to try and extract his erect penis. She gasped in surprise when it finally emerged. It was big, both in girth and length with a huge throbbing, purple head! For some reason she hadn't been expecting an older man to be so impressive.

"That's a monster Sir!" She declared.

"You like it?"

"Actually I've never seen one that big."

"Well it really likes you, as you can see. Can you lift your tits up and point the nipples in my face please while I masturbate."

"Of course Sir." She hefted up her heavy breasts, pushed them together and presented her big round areolae and long brown nipples to him in the palms of her hand. She held them about a foot from his face and squeezed them a little to elongate her nipples even more. It was like an offering.

She looked away while he wanked furiously. For some reason she very awkward about watching although she couldn't fail to notice the splattering of his hot spunk as it spurted upwards all over her breasts.

DAY 2 -- CHILD'S POSE

Friday morning was a similar drill.

"Good evening Miss Ramesh," said the Professor in his most gentile and welcoming manner. "Do come in and take your clothes off for me. I think we might take a good look at your bottom today."

Disha nodded and started to undress. There was really no point in her trying to delay the inevitable so she just got on with it. She tried to shut him out for a moment by imagining she was just getting undressed to take a bath or something. Finally, kinking off her pants from around her ankles, she stood to face him full frontal.

"Wow - I can't get over the size of those tits and your massive arse. Perhaps you could turn sideways for me so I can see you in profile."

Disha stood up straight and obligingly turned sideways as if she was responding to the request of a nurse or doctor.

"My, it really does stick out doesn't it -- a real 'bubble-butt' just like that Kim Kardashian. Quite amazing!"

"Thank you Sir."

"Well let's see it from behind now. Turn around fully. That's the view I'm most interested in."

Once again Disha followed her orders and the Professor stood up from behind his desk.

"Mm, nice. I know you're a bit on the fat side but please try to bend over for me as far as you can, as if you're trying to touch the floor with your fingers."

She knew she was a bit fat but no-one had ever actually said it to her face before -- at least not since junior school. But this professor obviously had no intention of playing to her sensibilities. He was clearly getting off on being crude and humiliating her.

"That might be a bit of a struggle Sir but I'll try."

Disha dutifully bent over as far as she could but her belly was too large and she was nowhere near able to touch the floor without bending her knees. As she did so, her elongated, melon-like breasts hung out in front her face in the most inelegant fashion.

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Sir but it's very uncomfortable." She was dreading the next instruction; she could sense exactly what is was going to be.

He stood for a while admiring the view.

"Now Miss Ramesh, reach back and pull open those flabby arse cheeks as wide as you can so I can see right inside in your crack. I want to get a look at your anus.

"I know Sir, I don't think I can do that very easily though, not standing up like this." Disha reached behind herself, wedging the tips of her fingers from both hands into the opening of her crack and tried pull herself open, but he could see she was struggling to retain her balance.

"I can't do it Sir, I'm sorry."

"No, maybe you're right. Let's find an easier position for you."

"Thank you Sir."

"How about up on my desk. Are you familiar with yoga at all?"

"I've tried it a little, yes. But I'm not very good at that either."

"You know what 'Child's Pose' is though, yes?"

"Yes I know it."

"It will give me a great view of your big arse from behind, and the soles of your feet of course."

"That's a very degrading position Sir. Can we not do that one?"

"I know Miss Ramesh, but the idea was for you to pose in any position I requested. And this time I want to inspect your arsehole."

"I know that's what you want to see but..."

"I just can't wait. Please do as I ask before I have to discipline you."

This was a new turn of events. It was the first mention of disciplining. What did he mean by that she wondered, or was it just pretend role play?

"Discipline me?"

"Yes. We did agree a contract of sorts so if you refuse I will either have to encourage you in some way, or cancel the arrangement altogether."

"Encourage me like how?"

"Well, any refusal to pose for me in the position of my choosing will result in an extension of your time here. I will be forced to lock your clothes away and have you display yourself for a full hour."

"We never discussed that."

"Well I suggest you'll abide by our agreement then, yes?"

She nodded in tacit agreement. There was clearly no way out. Although they had never discussed any kind of punishment regime before, there was no question that she could leave his office without her clothes, and she HAD agreed to pose for him however he wanted.

"OK, I'll do it."

"Climb up here for me then please and crouch down into Child's Pose, as low as you can."

As she turned around he had good look at her crotch. It was impossible to see her cunt, it was covered in a huge triangular mass of jet black pubic hair stretching from below the crease of her protruding belly to the root of her thick thighs, which were clamped very tightly together. The hairs were long and wavy and grew out along her inner thighs slightly as well as random sprigs just under her belly button which described a slight treasure trail.

"Wow -- you're are INCREDIBLY hairy aren't you!"

"Yes," was all she could reply.

"And does all that hair run right between your legs and into the crack of your bottom?"

"I guess that's what your about to find out isn't it."

"I so desperately want to see your anus Miss Ramesh."

"I know."

"And I want to smell it!"

She ignored that comment. It was too disgusting to imagine -- him peering into her bottom and sniffing it, like dog smells a bitch.

Disha pulled a chair up close to the desk and used it as a step. She then kneeled on the edge of the desk and crawled slowly forward -- her distended melons swaying freely beneath her. The blunt raspberry-textured tips of her nipples slightly grazed the surface of the desk as she went.

The Professor watched in awe. His cock was now bursting in his pants. "Stop right there please and get into the pose."

Child's Pose meant having to crouch down on her knees with her forehead touching the desk, arms outstretched in front of her, chest to her thighs, soles facing upwards and her buttocks resting down on her heels. To do this naked, with a dirty old man standing behind you, who just happened to be your college professor, would be to give him THE most explicit view of the crack of your bottom and the soles of your feet -- especially if that person particularly wanted to smell those frequently dirty and smelly places. Disha couldn't believe what she was doing.

When she had finally settled into position, the Professor pulled up a chair behind and peered down at her bare bottom and upturned feet.

"Now show me your filthy hole Miss Ramesh."

"Yes Sir."

"That's a good girl. Reach back and pull those cheeks wide for me..."

Using both hands, Disha did as she was instructed and slowly pulled the cheeks of her bottom apart. "Is that wide enough Sir?"

He leaned in to inspect. "Wow, what an incredible sight!"

He thought he heard Disha mutter something, but it was actually a sob. She was starting to cry a little with the utter shame of what she was being made to do. It was just as well he couldn't see her face.

"Stay just like that for a couple of minutes. I'm going to get out of my chair and kneel down on the floor so I can get an eye level view in there."

"Be quick Sir. I can't stay holding myself open like this for very long."

By now his cock was straining in his trousers and his first priority, as he slowly lowered himself, was to unzip his flies and pull it out. He then leaned his chin on the edge of the desk, in-between the upturned soles of Disha's feet, to peer deep into the crack of her big bottom. He briefly turned his head left and right to sample the smell of her feet, but ripe though they were, his senses were overpowered by the unmistakable odours which permeated the air all around her the edges of her deep crack. He started to masturbate furiously as he surveyed the view.

It was immediately evident that the inner walls of her buttocks were a much darker shade of brown than then the normally visible areas -- presumably where they were clamped tightly shut and never saw any daylight. On looking closer, he could see this created a faint arc of even darker skin at the point where her buttocks first touched together. By complete contrast, deeper in, there were large crescent shaped patches of scaly, whitish skin where the walls of both cheeks chaffed together in the dampness of her sweaty crack. The sore patches had crusted over somewhat. He surmised, this whole area was probably so hard for her to see she was probably unaware of just how unpleasant looking it had become - although most likely it would feel a little rough to the touch when she wiped. The resulting visual effect was a series of massive oval shaped rings colouring her inner arse cheeks, blending through several tones of rich brown to crusty white. It was an amazing sight.

Dead centre of this fascinating vista, was an inner triangle of greyish brown skin, peppered with a vast assortment of black hairs, from which the ring of her unusual looking anus protruded. For want of a better description, it resembled the purple rim of an extinct volcano with a big lumpy growth in the centre. All around it, traveling up to and over the rim, were a series of radiating ridges and grooves which he imagined would flatten out whenever she extruded a thick turd. Some of the ridges held traces of pale yellow slime. The entire area, all the way down from her anus across her hairless perineum to the route of her inner labia, had the course wrinkly texture of old brown leather, or an animal hide even.