Undressing Disha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her anus was pulled open very slightly and he tried desperately to peer past the weird looking nubbins into the greasy hole behind, but it was too dark. A bright light would be needed to appreciate all the detail properly.

"Are you finished yet Sir? I need to rest my arms."

"No, no, not just yet."

"I feel so dirty Sir." she did her best to recover her voice and not be diminished.

He leaned in once again to sniff all the hairs around her hole and enjoy the aroma. "It really smells in here you know but you'll be pleased to hear I'm thoroughly enjoying the view. I can't believe all the variety of colours and folds and shapes -- especially that weird looking purple lump protruding out of your anus."

This time his observations were greeted in total silence, other than a few soft sobs. Disha tried to compose herself and managed a hoarse whisper. "You humiliate me by making me display myself like this and then you objectify me like a specimen Sir?"

"I wouldn't exactly use those words. But essentially yes, I do want study your genitals in some detail. I can't imagine how I could ever get bored of looking at you like this."

She stopped crying and composed herself, trying to get back into the role. "Of course Sir, whatever you want to see I will do my best to show it you. How long have I got to stay like this?"

"Maybe about five more minutes?"

"I might struggle with that Sir. It's quite a stretch and my arms are already aching."

"Mm, that's a problem."

"Under the circumstances Professor I'm going to give my consent for you to do it yourself. You may touch my buttocks but nothing else."

"Thank you Disha, I mean Miss Ramesh. I DO appreciate that, although I won't be able to masturbate without my hands free. So we will have to find another more convenient position next time."

"Yes Sir, I will have a think about that."

Disha thought she was doing quite a good job at the role play, despite the utter humiliation she was being made to endure. And this was only the second day. She knew she had better get used to it and play the part as best she could. No doubt the Professor had even more degrading poses in mind, although it was hard to imagine what could be worse than what she was doing right now!

With relief, she released the grip on her cheeks and allowed them to slap back together, glad to be able to rest her arms and try to relax -- if that was even possible under the circumstances. She brought her arms forward to cross them underneath her head and make a pillow. She then buried her face to try and hide her shame. That's when the tears really started to come.

Meanwhile, the Professor was adjusting his Anglepoise desk light to fully illuminate the inside of her bottom from overhead. Soon after, she felt the touch of colder hands as he spread his palms and thumbs over both buttocks and applied the necessary force to spread them wide apart -- much wider than she had been able to do herself. She even felt his breath on her has he leaned right in to examine her -- his nose only millimetres away from her anus.

"That's much better Miss Ramesh. Now I have a bright light, I can see everything in minute detail. I have to say again, the colours and textures and smells in here are incredibly interesting. Amazing in fact! Thank you so much for allowing me to look."

"It's by far the most degrading and humiliating thing that has ever happened to me Sir. But in some weird way, I'm pleased you're enjoying it."

"Well, you've done extremely well considering. I can only imagine how hard it must be."

For the next quarter of an hour, the Professor feasted his gaze up and down Disha's arse-crack, peering in and out at various features that caught his interest. He paused occasionally to lower his nose close into the centre of her anus as he dare, without actually touching her, to sample the smell. Thanks to the Anglepoise, he could now study every contour, blemish, pimple and hair follicle inside her bottom.

He first decided to concentrate on her anal hairs. They were individually thick and coarse and grew randomly all around her sphincter and even through the huge patches of dry scaly skin. Some were quite long, others were almost reduced to stubble where they had probably been broken off or worn away by the constant chaffing of her thick buttocks as she walked along. There were even a few thinner hairs struggling to grow out from the inside of the purple rim itself.

The naturally occurring pale yellow slime that seeped from her anus was evident everywhere, especially in amongst the knotty folds of her hole. It contained minute flecks of brown. Most of the tiny hairs were coated in a thin film of it.

The thicker hairs tended to originate from pimply follicles, not unlike those prominent round her nipples. Frequently, he noticed, two hairs were sprouting out of one pimple. By any normal standards of female beauty it was a totally foul and disgusting sight, but for the Professor, it was probably the most erotic thing he had ever seen, possibly more interesting than Anne's arse crack even, and he was desperate to masturbate to it.

"I think I'm finished down here for now, thank you Miss Ramesh.

"Good! Can I get down now please Sir, my knees are hurting? If we have to do this again, please can I have a blanket to rest on?"

"Yes of course, so sorry. How remiss of me. I will sort that out tonight for you."

"Thank you Sir. And perhaps I can I have something to read as you promised. It will help take my mind off what things."

"Yes, there are some essays here you need to review in readiness for next year."

DAY 3 -- ARMCHAIR POSE

Next day, the drill was the same. "Evening" she announced as she walked straight up to the Professor's desk and calmly took off all her clothes in front of him. She then stood perfectly still while he looked her up and down and unbuttoned his trousers to take out his cock. It was becoming almost a perfunctory thing.

"Where do you want me today Professor?"

"How about we try the armchair?" The Professor gestured towards the grey leather chair he had placed to the side of his desk.

"If you were to sit in there and pull your legs right back as far as you can, and then hang them over the padded arms, it would give me a really nice view of everything between your legs - in a more relaxing way for you. Neither of us would need to use their hands to spread you open. I didn't get to masturbate yesterday so you need to ensure that I get a good display today."

Disha nodded. "I will show you everything Sir, as explicitly is I can, I promise."

"Wonderful!" He stood up to follow her round to the chair. Her gaze was immediately drawn to the huge erection poking out from his flies.

He caught her looking and glanced down. "Now you can see exactly how much I appreciate this can't you?"

"Quite impressive for an old man!" Overnight she had decided it was time to take charge again. "I'm glad at least that I don't turn you off -- being fat and hairy I mean."

"Quite the opposite clearly!"

With his cock standing fully erect, the Professor gestured to the armchair and pulled up another desk chair right in front of it. There he sat holding his cock in readiness to masturbate.

"Now please show me your cunt Miss Ramesh. I just can't wait any longer for this pleasure."

Disha sat down in her armchair and slowly lifted her legs over the padded arms to reveal her hairiness in all it's glory. The pungent, sour smell of her cunt wafted in his direction as she did so.

"Love the smell," he commented.

"Breathe it in all you want Sir. There's plenty more where that came from."

"I bet there is!"

He now took time to study Disha's crotch. The inner walls of her thick thighs, just like inside the crack of her arse, were several shades darker than just about anywhere else on her body. There was also clear evidence of some chaffing and whitish patches of skin, along with some random hair growth along her upper thighs. The junction of her crotch was almost entirely hidden by a thicket of dense black hairs. They were surprisingly long and wavy. Between the pubes, he could just make out the underlying contours of her plump, bulbous vulva Peeking through, dead centre, were the twin, shiny blades of her inky black labia. At the point where they met, they were glistening with transparent cunt juice.

"Is that OK Sir, can you see everything you want?"

"Well not quite. Can you push your bottom further forward and bring your legs right back by pulling on your shins. That way I get a really nice view of your entire genital area, including your anus, while I masturbate.

"Like this Sir?" She slid forwards in the seat and pulled her legs back higher.

"Wow! You know Miss Ramesh, when you thrust yourself forward like that, in this light, your anus bulges out like a slimy, purple proboscis."

"What's one of those?"

"Er, animals and insects have them for feeding and sucking. At this angle, your anus protrudes like a little stubby snout."

"Not a compliment then? But as long as it pleases you Sir."

"Yes it does, very much. Are you more comfortable now?"

"Well that's a strange question! You mean slouching with my legs spread wide open while you stare at my bits?"

"Ha ha. No you know what I mean. Are you able to hold that position for a while

while I masturbate?"

"Yes Sir. Take your time. She knew of course that he wouldn't be able to and she was keen to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"I think it might help if you were to spread your pubic hairs apart so I can see your actual cunt properly Miss Ramesh."

"Of course Sir." She parted the hairs and held them back so he could admire her rubbery-looking inner labia and the long dark hood of her clitoris.

The Professor stared intently at Disha's genitals for no more than a minute and then gasped as a huge jet of white spunk spirted out of his cock and landed in his lap.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "You see how well you are doing? If your presentation skills continue to develop at this level, then I see no problems at all in you getting through to next term."

"Yes Sir. I'm so glad you enjoyed my, er, presentation."

"It's whet my appetite for sure, but I think we need to focus much more on your anus again next time. It really is your best feature."

"Really Sir? It's so utterly degrading. You're treating me like a research project, not a woman. I'm only 19 years old and you are older even than my father."

"I'm sorry if it feels like that but Anne must have told you a little of what to expect?"

"Very little Sir. I certainly wasn't expecting it to be as clinical as this. Anatomically I mean."

"But you still want to continue surely?"

"You know I have no choice Sir." She took a breath and asked politely: "So how would you like me to display my anus to you Sir?"

"Well I need to be so close to it that I can study every little detail, right down to where all the hairs grow around it, and of course sniff it like I did the other day. But this time you need to be far more comfortable and I need both my hands free to masturbate."

"I thought maybe a reverse squatting pose might give you the view you wanted. Would be easier for me than what we did last time? That way my bottom would spread open quite easily and you could inspect my stinky anus at your leisure."

"In yoga it's called 'Garland Pose' I believe?"

"Yes that's right, only I can't hold that actual pose for very long so I will need to lean forwards to support myself with my hands."

"Perfect solution Miss Ramesh. I think I could spend all day looking at you from that angle if I could. Smelling you and wanking...."

"Yes Sir. At least I can't see what you're up to from that posture so maybe it suits me too."

"That's agreed then. You may get dressed and go back to your studies. I will have an essay for you to read tomorrow to take your mind off things while I'm doing my own research between your buttocks. I may write a paper on it!"

"You've got to be kidding!"

"Ha, ha. Yes, just a little joke. Everything that happens privately here, stays here you can rest assured."

"Good!"

"I'll look forward to looking at you tomorrow then Miss Ramesh."

Disha nodded. Minutes later, she was dressed and about to open the door.

"Thank you Miss Ramesh; that was good work just now. Your role play skills are excellent and I think our arrangement is working very well. By the way, don't forget to hand in your registration documents today at the main office for the new term. Welcome back!"

Suddenly the spell was broken and she was back in her Professor's study speaking with a normal, polite gentleman again. The transformation in his whole demeanour was immediate and almost shocking.

It was all too much to take in. She walked quickly to the door without looking back at him.

"I'll text you a time later for tomorrow's appointment, OK? Oh and by the way, please wear your formal attire again. It's definitely more of a thrill."

"Mm, OK, can't wait." And with that she left.

DAY 4 -- GARLAND POSE

The Professor was busy at his machine making a mocha coffee when Disha arrived in his office the next day. It was 4pm in the afternoon and she had received his text only thirty minutes previously. It simply read: "Be here directly after lecture, no stopping off on the way."

After checking that there was no one watching, she approached the Professor's office and knocked the door.

"Who is it?"

"Disha."

"Good. Come in."

"You summoned me Sir?"

"Yes I did. I'm in need of urgent relief.

"Yes Sir." She said in really flat, depressed voice. "You couldn't wait until five o'clock then?"

"No. I thought we might get a little extra time in if that's' OK?"

"Not really. We agreed half an hour a day, remember?"

"I know we did. I'm just feeling very, very horny at the thought of what you're going to show me today."

"Oh, and what AM I going to show you? I really can't remember," she said teasing him.

"As I explained yesterday, I would like to study that filthy, hairy hole between your fat buttocks where your shit comes out."

For a split second she looked aghast at his use of incredibly crude and insulting language, and then immediately snapped back into the role play she had reluctantly agreed to.

"You mean my proboscis?"

"I do!"

"Very well Sir, would you like me to squat up on your desk and show it to you?" She now spoke in very a perfunctory manner. She was getting beyond being shocked and humiliated. The reality and necessity of acceptance was setting in.

"That would be wonderful, yes. This time you can keep your clothes on as I you kneel up on the desk; then I want to you to push your bottom right up to my face and pull your pants down."

"I understand." She was smartly dressed as he had requested, this time wearing a black pencil skirt and tights which she realised might present something of a challenge to stripping off in that manner. There was another matter. "There IS a bit of problem though Sir."

"And what's that?"

"Very sorry but I had to do poop at lunchtime Sir."

"Does that mean than your bum might be even more dirty and smelly than usual?"

"Yes Sir, VERY" She'd had a faint hope that this might put him off the whole idea and she might get excused. "Perhaps we should postpone this appointment until tomorrow, when I'm, er, more presentable?"

"Absolutely not. I need to masturbate right now."

"But I'm not clean Sir."

"That's not my fault now is it?"

"No Sir."

"Anyway I 'm curious to see what your shit looks like. Hopefully there'll be some remnants clinging to the hairs around your anus."

"No doubt," she mumbled, knowing full well that her poo was quite loose at the moment and that she had to use about ten pieces of toilet paper to clean herself as best she could. It would inevitably all be smeared around the inner walls of her bum cheeks.

"You'd better get started then." He gestured at his desk.

"Yes Sir.

The last few days had been like a bad dream to her. Disha couldn't believe that she was about to go through it all again ...and again and again. How on earth did she ever agree to this? Of course the answer to that was desperation, not to let her parents down, and of course she had never expected to be deliberately humiliated. She knew she would have to get naked for him and show herself - she had proposed that almost willingly - but not this. Not having the most private, intimate places of her body studied, examined, inspected, probed, smelt and objectified in such a clinical fashion. She was so ashamed.

Why had Anne not warned her? She could only imagine it was because her friend wanted her to get past the difficult stuff, just as she had had to do, and reap the ultimate reward of being able to stay on the course. She needed to realise that it was she, Disha, who was using the Professor and putting HIS reputation on the line, not the other way around. As far as the University was concerned, he was taking advantage of HER situation.

As she could see no easy way out of her predicament right now, she consoled herself with this justification. During yet another sleepless night, she had decided that the best course of action for the time being was just do what he asked -- demanded actually -- and try to make the best of it. Maybe he would get bored with her. At least, she reasoned, the role play gave her a different identity to hide behind. It wasn't actually Disha Roberts that was doing all these disgusting things, it was her alter-ego.

The Professor sat down at his chair and lowered the height slightly to get the most advantageous eyeline. He then drew it in close to the desk whilst Disha climb up from the front. She dutifully took off her leather ankle boots and then swivelled round on the polished desktop -- which he had just tidied up for this very purpose. She knelt on all-fours in her stockinged feet then thrust her bottom backwards into his face, ready to be inspected.

Looking round at him she asked: "Now what Sir?"

"Please reach under your dress and pull your pants and your tights down to your knees, then crouch right down with your bum cheeks resting on your heels and the soles of your feet hanging over the edge of the desk so I can smell everything."

"Child Pose again?"

"Only for a couple of minutes. Then we'll try the other squatting one."

"OK. I hope the smell pleases you Sir, but I warn you it will be foul!"

"I sincerely hope so."

Disha dutifully bent low, directly in front of him, and reached behind under her skirt. She wriggled from side to side as she fumbled and tugged at her undergarments. She then knelt before him with only the flimsy pencil skirt still covering her large, bare bottom and her modesty. Her white cotton panties and the crotch of her tights were now scrunched up in a smelly tangled ball behind her knees.

He leaned in to roll back the hem of her skirt and then folded it over onto her lower back to reveal her naked bottom. As he did so, the material acted like a fan and he inadvertently wafted a gust of the musty, shitty stink from the inside of her arse-crack right into his face. "Ugh!" he exclaimed.

"What?"

"Just the smell..."

"I'm so sorry. I DID warn you!"

"Don't apologise, it's my new favourite Indian perfume. Do you mind if I finish pulling off your tights and pants now Miss Ramesh so I can study the soles of your feet?"

"Please be my guest Sir. Pull them right off and have a good look."

"That's the spirit!" He replied.

As Disha obligingly lifted each of her knees in turn, the Professor gently worked her underwear around them and then dragged them down her thick calves and ankles.

"I hope I don't tear these, I'm trying to be careful" he said, "but your legs are quite big aren't they."

"Yes Sir," was all she could muster.