All Comments on 'Undressing Tamara'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 7 years ago
It's a travesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is just too good not to have a better score... let alone no other comments, praise, etc. The author has created two delightful characters, breathed life into them in a simple yet perfectly intimate, romantic way. I don't often read stories these days, but once I'd started 'Undressing Tamara' I couldn't stop until I'd finished.

My unabashed compliments to the author!! The story most assuredly deserves your attention and the thirty minutes or so it will take to read it. I sincerely doubt you'll regret the investment of your time!!!! ~ AVL ~

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Pretty good

I started reading this on my way to school, and I agree you did a very good job bringing them to life, I also liked the way u added the cat and called him Garfield I can only hope you will add another part to this, maybe after the baby is born and tamare gets to have her baby then

gnome_mangnome_manover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I have to agree with Vixen and jenorma. Shaima32 has written an excellent story here and I loved it. I really liked Tamara and Anna. Their story was interesting and well-written.

I've read several of Shaima32's stories and I think that they are very well done stories, with interesting characters that, if they were real, I'd like to meet.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
I'm with her

I'm with AVixenLiterally on this one---this story fully deserves a higher score. You're churning out some great stories, Shaima, so more power to your pen (computer).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
agreed

Simple , 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sensitive and erotic

Another great story well written with interesting people.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Hear, hear, to all the previous comments

also for multiple, sequential orgasms!

Thank you for another brilliant story.

Hayley18Hayley18about 5 years ago
my most favourite story

What a wonderfully well written story, I can't imagine it not being true. So erotic, sensual and loving

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

A fun read. I enjoyed it immensely.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Feminizing butches.

A very very subtle theme I've noticed in multiple of your works.

And an excellent story.

Your slow love sequences continue to be delicious and confusing. I have to read them over and over to understand exactly what's happening.

But then ... maybe that's the point.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Re-reading all your works AGAIN, I love the slow, precise, intimate sex scenes. They can't be called anything but delicious.

BUT …

You said you adapted grammar and vocabulary to be more American (and I can see you did somewhat), but you didn't do that enough in your intimate scenes. You used all the same vocabulary and many of the same steps as in your earlier stories. Watch out they don't start sounding repetitive and stale. Even fantastic become ho-hum when repeated too many times.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

What a lovely love story. What. you've revealed about your ongoing relationship with your wife is tantalizing. I wish I could have been a woman friend on the periphery, sharing great times with you, and celebrating your love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous