Undressing the moon

Story Info
Costume try-on spurs a fantasy I can’t wait to share with you.
2.5k words
4.44
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to dress as the moon- but not just any moon. The character from my favorite comic, with a shimmery white bodysuit and a long white wig.

When it arrived today I couldn't wait to try it on, even if I felt a little anxious about just how revealing the skintight suit would be on my curvy form. It was here, though, so I may as well. I tugged it up my body, pulling the material up slowly. I felt pretty good about it. But the moment I laid on the bed to pose for a couple photos, all I can imagine is you above me. The fabric moving against my skin has made me hyper-aware of every sensation and I'm imagining you kissing and touching me through the silky, thin material, and then stripping it all off me, teasing my skin with the scrape of your stubble and the heat of your tongue as you move down my body until I am naked for you. My back arches when you pull back to look up at me, seeking the heat of you against me still.

But you just smirk at me, kneeling between my splayed thighs as you watch me squirm for you.

"Are you gonna say please, sweetheart?"

I nod my head emphatically, whispering a please as I reach for you and grasp the hem of your shirt. Trying in vain to tug it up your body and off you even as you swat my hand away.

"Please," I repeat, fingertips dancing down your stomach and over the growing bulge in your pants as your body takes notice of our game, "Please let me touch you."

You growl softly, turned on at the combination of my light touch and pleading words, and stand at the edge of the bed to unfasten them for me, pushing them down your thighs to free your mostly hard cock.

You tug your shirt off next and I am practically buzzing with the anticipation of getting my hands on your now naked body. I tuck my knees into my chest, giving you an unobstructed view of my ass and slick pussy as I flip onto my belly and crawl toward you, ready and licking my lips.

You're too close for me to kneel and make no move to change your position, so I adjust mine and stretch out on my stomach, open mouth hovering so close to the head of your cock that I can practically taste you and when I exhale, your cock twitches as my breath fans over you.

My tongue flicks out, a tentative taste along your hot sensitive head, and I moan. You taste so fucking good. Your hands go to my hair, slipping effortlessly into the long wig I'm wearing and pulling me to you until my mouth is full of you, and my nose is pressed against your stomach.

"Yes, good girl," you praise, "See what you're doing to me? Do you feel that?" Your cock jumps in my mouth, nudging the back of my throat with a bit more force than I expect and I take a sharp breath so I don't gag.

You're fully hard now, and grinning at my effort. You love it when you catch me off guard like this, surprising a rare reflexive gag from me. I pull back, my tongue dancing across your steely smooth length just as my fingers teased you through your clothes just moments before, but I can't get the angle right from this position and I look up at you as a new idea takes hold.

You can see the question in my eyes and you arch a brow, curious as you pull your cock from my mouth with a soft pop of the suction I've created. We both smile vaguely at the sound as you ask, "What is it?"

"Can we try something new?"

Both brows go up. New things are usually your arena but you gesture to me to go ahead, so I do. I roll tentatively to my back once more, sliding up the bed until my head hangs barely off the edge of it, right between your thighs and your heavy balls are practically tickling the tip of my nose. I reach up and touch you playfully, fingertips grazing the velvet skin of them so softly that you shiver and I can see the pleasure as it races across your skin and raises every hair. I like that, so I do it again. Your hips flex involuntarily and it brings my focus back to my task- sucking that gorgeous cock of yours.

I bring my hand to the base of your length, curling it loosely around you as I tug your cock down toward me and open my mouth. This will take a little creativity but lucky for us, we've got that in spades. I tip my head back to look up at you and take the head of your cock into my mouth once more. I see your eyes grow wide as you realize what I'm doing and slowly shift your hips to feed your cock between my lips and straight into the back of my throat.

It's a tight fit from this angle and I hold my position, giving the control to you as I grip your thighs to stabilize myself. The hiss of your breath between your gritted teeth as you find the sweet spot is a flood of pleasure between my thighs and I'm tempted to reach down and touch myself. One hand lets go of you to brush my breast, across my hard nipple and then over the sensitive soft skin of my belly and hip before you lean forward and catch it and pull it away from its intended destination.

"Not yet, sweetheart," you pant as your pace increases and I nearly forget about the disappointment I should feel when I look up at you once more and see your face. Eyes glazed, jaw tense, mouth open. Every one of your beautiful features is painted in pleasure and I want to savor the way you look right now because of how I'm making you feel.

You fuck my mouth, rhythm sharp and quick to keep your thrusts shallow since the angle is so much deeper like this. Your eyes are unfocused, flashing across my body so rapidly it's like you don't know where to settle. On your cock in my mouth, on my full tits bouncing with every thrust, the flare of my hips that's accentuated by the way my back arches in pleasure of my own, between my legs, where my pussy is so wet the insides of my thighs are glistening too. Your options are nearly limitless but eventually you settle on my tits as you reach down to grab them, your touch gentle and expert in my preferences despite the frenzied lust building between us.

Or, at least it's gentle until I arch up into your hand, pressing my nipples firmly against your palm and seeking friction. Seeking more.

You give it to me with sharp tugs and a tighter grip until I'm whimpering around your cock and you jerk back suddenly with a groan.

"Gotta stop, baby, or I'm gonna cum," you tell me when you see the puzzled look on my face, mouth still open and feeling bereft without your thick cock in it. I pout but you smile, "You don't want the fun to be over just yet, do you?"

I shift my head up onto the bed, intending to get up until my adjustment brings the wet head of your cock across the peak of my nipple and I gasp at the unexpected touch.

But oh, now I want to expect it.

I stare up at you, your hot gaze still lingering over my breasts and the contrast of your cock so close to my pale breasts. I want to get a closer look at you against me and I drop back to the bed once more, grasping your cock in one hand and managing to wrangle my tits together with the other.

I grin up at you mischievously as I draw your hard dick between my soft tits and create space for you before I release you. Both my hands go to creating tension for you, pinning your length that's still slick from my mouth.

"Oh fuck, sweetheart," you breathe, mesmerized as you slowly pump your hips and watch your cock disappear with every thrust. Your expression is one of wonder and sex and I'm high on watching you take in this new experience. We've never done this before, but I don't need to be told we'll be doing it again. I roll my nipples between my fingers, gasping little breathless sounds at the overload of sensation. The erotic whisper of your skin against mine, the scent of our arousal, your moans and swears, and every feeling rippling across my skin is so much. It's everything. Reality is just the two of us and the way you're using my body for pleasure.

But it doesn't last long. I can feel the stutter in your hips and the twitch of your cock that tells me you're close to cumming when you pull back again, and I release my breasts.

You're panting and I'm smiling, drunk on the way you're looking at me like I've given you the world - or maybe that I am the world for you right now.

You take a breath, eyes closed as you draw in air and run your fingertips across my collarbones and toward my lips. I know you're trying to pace yourself but I can't help it- I catch your thumb in my mouth, sucking it softly until you groan.

"Come here, sweetheart," you tell me as you kneel on the bed next to me, crawling toward the headboard until you're laying. I'm right behind you, and your hands go to my hips to guide me on top of you so I'm straddling you.

Ah, finally. I raise one leg, poised to sink down on your length when grip it instead, teasing me when you lightly drag that gorgeous cock across my slick folds. You rub yourself against me, the head of your dick smacking wetly against my click drawing a sharp needy cry from my lips. I shift, squirming and anxious to get you inside of me. I need to feel you stretching me, so full of you from the inside out that I can't feel anything else.

Instead you slap my clit again and I groan something torn between ecstasy and frustration. You smirk, but stop toying with me as you line our bodies up and curl your hands around my hips possessively. For this moment, I am in charge and you let me control the pace at which I take your big cock into me. I go slow. As slow as I can as you stretch me and it stings a little.

I breathe deep. You smile.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you take this cock," you encourage me, thumbs brushing tenderly against my skin where you grip me, "Look at me, baby, let me see how I make you feel."

My eyes meet yours, and I let my guard down. I let you see my pleasure. The adoration and desperation. I hope you can see that this is all for you, the way you drive me crazy and the way my body burns from the inside out for your touch and attention. I let you see as long as I can before a wave of pleasure rolls through me and I throw my head back, eyes closing as I cry out your name on a ragged breath. My hips roll into you, grinding my clit against your pelvis with each thrust. One palm is flat against your chest for balance, the other cups your balls, squeezing gently in time with our fucking.

I can't hold on this way much longer, not with the sensations rolling through me, and you sense this, as you always do. One hand slides to my ass, gripping a cheek while the other goes to my breast and grips me there. I shake my head though, no- that isn't what I want. So you release me and your hand goes up further still, until you loosely grip my throat, your fingers tightening over my pulse points and applying pressure just the way I like. Your name tears from my mouth when you hit that sweet spot where my whole body is yours.

"That's it, sweetheart. Come for me. Come all over my cock. Let me feel you."

You smack my ass lightly at the same moment that I bring my body down on you and the combined sting of your palm on my skin and my clit against your cock sends me over the edge and I'm coming with incoherent babbling and moans. I fall apart on your dick, and you are offering me praise the entire way.

"Good girl," you tell me softly, in time with the way I'm pulsing around you. When my orgasm subsides enough to open my eyes, I see the edge of your control waning in the set of your jaw. You're barely holding on for me, and you need to cum too.

I get to my knees, your cock sliding out of me in a rush of wet pleasure as I turn around and present my ass to you. You need no further instruction. You kneel behind me and push into me in a single motion. There is no slow, easy build here. Just your frantic need to lose yourself inside of me, and my equally frantic desire to get you there.

You fuck into me so hard I'm gasping as your balls slap my slick pussy and your hips slam into my ass. You're chanting my name, so close to the edge as you grip my hips and fuck me and own me.

Then you're cumming and when I feel the first hot jets of your pleasure inside me, I'm right there with you. Coming again, milking your cock and screaming your name. Time slows as our pleasure drags out together and ripples across us. It cocoons us in this moment until we are both spent and you pull out of me, our pleasure mixing and painting my thighs.

We collapse onto the bed together, fitting together like puzzle pieces even as we fall into an exhausted heap. My head is on your chest, your arm around me as you tug the wig that somehow stayed on this whole time off me and plunge your fingers into my hair. You trail kisses across my forehead and the bridge of my nose.

I snuggle into you, my eyes already drifting closed. My orgasms, our pleasure, have zapped all my energy and all that remains is the affectionate warmth of being in your arms. You tip my chin toward yours, lips soft and warm on mine as you kiss me slowly.

"Thank you, baby, that was incredible," you tell me against my lips, and the warm glow of your praise wraps around me like a blanket.

The ease of this moment, and our connection, tugs at my awareness, calling me toward dreams and safety in your arms. I lean into it, and into you, my eyes closing as my head drops to your shoulder and we both slide into sleep.