Unearthly Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack learns more about his family.
5.2k words
4.56
15.5k
43

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stepped out onto the back porch, phone in hand. It was dark out and she could only see by light of the porch lamp.

"I don't know, mom," she said into the receiver. "I just thought it would come more naturally to him like it did for us."

Cynthia's voice crackled on the other end. While they could communicate silently when standing in the same room, their telepathic abilities unfortunately didn't extend long distances.

Amy had told her husband Phil that she was going to smoke a cigarette out back, something she rarely did anymore, but she had needed an excuse to get some privacy with her mother. Even now, as a full grown adult, she consulted her mother for all kinds of advice.

"Was he able to finish?" she asked. "He hasn't shared any details with me since that night. He's mostly been hiding up in his bedroom the whole time."

She heard her mother clear her throat through the receiver.

"Yes, he was able... and he produced quite a bit, too." Cynthia replied, remembering how long it had taken her to get all of his semen out of her that night.

"It will just take him some time to get used to it all. It wasn't so quick with you and Papa either, remember?" her mother reminded her.

"I know," she moaned into the phone. "It's just... harder than I imagined it to be. I mean, driving home with him the other night, I could tell he was feeling so conflicted and confused... it broke my heart. I thought I would be stronger than this."

Amy could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. Her mother didn't need telepathy to sense it.

"Shh, don't get upset honey. Every one of our ancestors went through this, too. Especially those of us for whom Home is just an old story. We can try as hard as we might, but it's impossible not to become like these Earthlings. He is still a human in so many ways--it is all he knows. Our job is to teach him how to be an Ultari."

"You're right," she said between sniffles. "I know you're right. I just feel like I'm going to fuck it all up."

"You won't. There's no magic trick to parenthood, sweetheart. Especially not when you're from our family." she said with a laugh.

"Just go talk to him. Let him vent. I'm sure he has a lot of thoughts. If you listen to him, he will open up. I promise."

Amy needed to hear that. She felt a renewed purpose. She could do this, even though it was hard.

"Thank you, mom," she said, the tears finally starting to subside.

"Of course, baby. Now go get some sleep. I love you."

"Okay," she said.

"Oh, and one more thing!" Cynthia interjected right as Amy was about to hang up.

"Please tell him to come over tomorrow morning for our first lesson."

"Of course, I almost forgot! I'll let him know, Mom. Good night," Amy replied.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

They hung up and Amy snuck back inside. She had forgotten to light a cigarette to keep up the cover story, but Phil wouldn't ever notice. That was part of the reason she had married him, and a major reason she continued to stay with him.

He was an oblivious oaf. A lovable oaf, though. He was a gentle and caring husband and father, and he provided for his family well above most other men, but his passion lied truly in his career. He worked as a director of marketing for a major firm down in the city and was rarely home before 8 o'clock each night. He would often have to travel to some other part of the country for a week or two at a time, leaving Amy to take care of the household by herself. But despite it all, she never complained.

His frequent absence had allowed Amy to hide her familial secrets quite easily. When he had traveled for two weeks following their honeymoon, Papa had practically lived in the house with her. He had ploughed his seed into her dozens of times that month before Emily was finally conceived. She had remembered the stark difference between Phil's tepid, lifeless love-making during their honeymoon with her father's intense, primal, fucking. And that really was the main difference between Ultari and Human; the degree of intimacy and passion was just simply incomparable.

When she and Phil had sex, it was just an act. But when she and Papa had found small moments to couple, every second was pure bliss and euphoria. There had been nothing like it before him and nothing like it after him. Amy could still feel his penis inside of her, as if it had left an indentation. The memory made her shiver.

Generation after generation, no matter how human they appeared, every one of them craved that familial intimacy. Their Ultari blood ran deep, and it made sure that their true purpose was never forgotten. Even now, Amy felt the wetness soaking through her underwear. It had been years since she had been sexually excited like this, and her body was demanding more.

It was different now, though. Now that she was a mother herself, she was less important to the continuation of their family. She knew this. She knew that Jack's focus would have to be squarely on his sister and cousin in order to help produce the next generation, but selfishly she couldn't stop her own desires from clouding her thinking. She would surely get some small piece of the family's new male, too, right...?

As Amy climbed the steps, she heard Phil's loud snores echoing down the hall. She peeked her head into the bedroom and saw him laying there, passed out for the night.

Just further down the hallway, there was still light emanating from her son's room. The door was only slightly ajar, but it was enough to warrant bothering him.

She opened it a few inches and peered in.

"Hi, honey," she whispered.

Jack looked up from his laptop as he laid in bed, clearly engrossed in something.

"Uh, hey," he responded. Amy had felt a tension between them since the other night at her mother's house. She hoped her mom's advice would help smooth things over.

"Can I come in a sec?" she asked, but she was already taking a few steps into his room and slowly closing the door behind her.

Jack didn't bother giving her permission.

Amy gingerly sat down on the bed near his legs as he laid comfortably under the blankets.

"I wanted to talk about the other night, about your birthday."

"I figured you'd want to sooner or later," he replied. "I'm okay. It was just a lot to digest all at once, I guess."

Amy knew the feeling.

"I had the same reaction when it happened to me," she said. "But your grandpa was really patient and caring with me. I want to be the same way for you, if you'll let me."

Jack truthfully didn't know how he felt about it all still, even with a day or so to process.

"It just still all doesn't feel real, y'know?" he said. "I woke up this morning thinking for a moment that this was all just one big fever dream. Like a nightmare I had woken up from."

Amy smirked.

"Believe me, I know. I thought my mom was pulling the world's biggest prank on me somehow for the first week or so."

"Really?" he asked, laughing now. Amy giggled with him.

"Yes," she said through a muffled snort. "I thought surely I had gone insane."

This idea made both of them continue to chuckle, but they kept their voices hushed so as not to wake Phil.

"I have to admit something to you," he finally said.

Amy tilted her head, signaling her attention. She clasped his thigh encouragingly.

"When Nana asked me if I'd been having any thoughts or urges... I wasn't entirely truthful with you guys."

Amy swallowed. She had figured this was probably the case. The hormones always worked. There'd never been anyone in their family who hadn't developed the urges.

"It's okay, sweetie," she cooed. "It's normal to feel embarrassed about it. I did at first, too. But I'm glad you told me. Are the urges about... me? Or Emily? Or...?" she trailed off, trying to pry deeper.

Her son looked rather flushed in the face. She recognized how difficult this probably was for him to share.

"Well, erm, mostly about you, yeah," he said. "But also Emily and Katie."

Amy just smiled lovingly at her son. She thought for a moment about whether to ask the next question. She had a feeling it was the appropriate time, but her heart was fluttering with nerves. She didn't want to risk ruining this moment.

"Are you still having those thoughts about me now, even though they feel wrong?" she asked, feeling her libido creeping around deep in her subconscious.

Jack didn't know how he was supposed to answer the question. Was this some sort of trap?

"Um, well, I mean... sure, I kinda always am having those thoughts nowadays."

He felt his cheeks turn red as he spoke. He wasn't totally comfortable revealing all of this to his mother, but he also hated lying to her. He continued, trying to clarify his words.

"I would never do anything to you without... I don't mean that I would ever want you to, er..."

He was fumbling over his words, trying to exonerate himself.

"Shh, it's okay," she interjected, quieting him. "I know what you mean. Is there a certain time of day or a certain activity that makes the thoughts appear?"

He chewed on his cheek, thinking.

"Well... to be honest, whenever I see you in your pajamas, or your underwear, it gets really intense. I always thought that wasn't supposed to happen with your own family, that you weren't supposed to feel that way, which is why I've been so confused... so embarrassed," he explained.

Amy turned back to the door to check if anyone was there, as if her husband was somehow watching. There was nobody awake besides the two of them, she knew, but the anxiety compelled her nonetheless.

She leaned forward ever so slightly, giving her son a peek into her gown.

"Are the thoughts more intense now, with me in this robe?" she asked.

He gulped.

"Well, er, kind of, yeah..."

She withdrew her hand from his leg and began fumbling with her nightgown's buttons.

Jack's eyes went wide as he began to sense his mother's intentions.

"What are you doing?" he hissed, almost louder than a whisper. "Dad is home!"

His mother stuck her index finger in front of her mouth, signaling for him to hush up. He did as she commanded, watching in awe as his mother teased him.

Amy finished unbuttoning the final latch, but she kept the gown wrapped tight around herself.

He's asleep, so don't wake him up she whispered into his mind. ...or did you want me to stop?

Jack looked at his mother in the soft moonlight that trickled in through his window. Even for her age, she was undeniably pretty. Her eyes sparkled imperceptibly in the starlight and her cheeks flushed a delicate red. She was a perfect model of sensuality, he thought. As wrong as that felt to admit, he could not help but to acknowledge his desire for her.

"N-no," he whispered back, desperate for her to keep going.

Amy just smirked.

Do you want me to take this off? she hummed, tugging suggestively on her gown.

Jack could make out the curves of her giant breasts underneath the fabric. Just the thought of gazing upon them sent the blood rushing into his penis.

"Y-yeah, I do..." he answered, almost reflexively at this point. His prefrontal cortex had all but shut down entirely.

Without hesitation, his mother began slowly pulling her gown apart at the top, revealing first her shoulders and collarbones. She let it continue sliding down until her cleavage was visible, studying her son's face to see how magical this was for him. Jack thought she looked stunning.

Slipping her arms out of each sleeve, the nightdress finally fell completely off and formed a puddle of fabric around her waist. Her enormous tits hung freely down from her chest, each areola sized just bigger than a half-dollar coin. They were perfect, Jack thought. Round, full, and with just the right amount of sag. They nearly reached down to her navel. He was pretty sure his mouth was hanging loose.

Amy giggled quietly, reaching a forearm underneath each pillowy breast and lifting them slightly.

"They're not the most perky pair in our family anymore, unfortunately..." she said with a hint of jealousy.

"They're... they're incredible," Jack retorted, trying not to sound too much like a kiss-up. But what other word was there to describe them?

"Do they live up to your expectations?" she asked.

He just nodded. There was nothing more that needed to be said. His mother giggled like a young girl.

"Good," she replied.

He looked into her eyes and saw a woman. A sensual, divine woman. But she was still the same mother behind those eyes that had fed him every day, or had tucked him in as young boy each night and read him stories. Her nurturing, gentle nature would never disappear completely, even now as she bared her chest for him in the moonlight.

Do you want to touch them? she hummed, turning her chest to face him more.

He didn't respond. Rather, he just reached out with his right hand and groped at the nearest breast. It wasn't hard for him to do as he sat upright in his bed. His mother was seated by his waist only a few inches away. She leaned in closer to give him even greater access, and now Jack was fondling her giant tits in each hand.

"Pinch them," she whispered.

Jack lightly rubbed her one nipple between his thumb and forefinger, surprised by the different feel of the skin on her areola.

"Mmmm..." his mother moaned, clearly enjoying it. "That's it, just like that..."

The positive reinforcement encouraged him to keep going and try different angles. Each time, his mother continued moaning in approval. He was so fixated on her pleasure that it took him a moment to realize her left hand had traveled between her legs underneath her nightgown. He wanted nothing more in this moment than to shove each of her breasts into his mouth and to know the taste of her skin. He surmised that this might be his best opportunity to ask.

"Can I kiss them?" he asked, ensuring he kept his voice low.

Amy nodded, her eyes rolled too far back in her head to open.

He leaned forward now, too, and with great eagerness he latched on to the closest nipple. He began sucking furiously, occasionally running his tongue over the hard protuberance. This sent shockwaves through Amy's body, and he had to tighten his grip as her body silently convulsed and rattled with pleasure.

Her shudders grew in force until she was tense all over. Her head was tilted back slightly and her eyes were closed shut. Her mouth hung open as if she were screaming, but she was as silent as a mouse. Jack continued dutifully nursing at her teat, unable to satiate himself. His mother was orgasming, he realized.

As Amy rode through several waves of climax, Jack felt his dick twitching almost as if he were cumming himself. When his mother finally recovered, her chest still heaving, he hummed to her.

Did you just orgasm?

She finally opened her eyes and looked at him.

Yes, very intensely, she responded.

It almost felt like I was, too,

Amy grinned.

I know. I can share some of the feeling through our minds..

Jack didn't think too hard about how that was even possible. Nothing would surprise him now.

That wasn't too bad, was it?, she continued humming.

He shook his head. It had felt wrong and gross, but it had also felt incredibly satisfying. This intimate moment with his mother, her breasts in his mouth, her violent shaking... something about it had made him feel at peace. Like this was where he belonged. In that moment, it was as if life made sense.

"Well, I need to get back to bed. Nana wants to see you tomorrow morning. You have lessons with her from now on."

"Lessons?" he asked, confused.

"Mhm, about our heritage. History, culture, technology. You will see tomorrow," she replied, remembering back on her youth with fondness.

She pulled the robe over herself again, covering her breasts while she stood.

"Wait," Jack whispered. Amy turned to face him.

"Can we, er, do this again sometime?" he said awkwardly, unsure of how to ask.

His mother just smiled at his innocence.

"Of course, sweetie. As you feel more comfortable with your... desires... you just let me know. We can go as slow as you want."

She leaned down and kissed his forehead. He smelled sweet, like the autumn air. Her body was satisfied.

"O-okay," he muttered back, still processing the moment.

He watched as his mother quietly shut the door and tiptoed down the hall. He could hear his father snoring faintly from all the way in their bedroom. He wondered how long it would be before his dad found out about this whole thing--the spaceship, the aliens, the... incestual activities. The last one made Jack shiver. But he considered that this had been going on for decades now without his dad's knowledge--nor his. Perhaps he'd never know.

As Jack drifted off to sleep, his dreams were filled with stars and planets and spaceships. He slept peacefully.

***

The next morning, Jack woke up and showered, feeling slightly unclean still from the night before. He lazily made his way downstairs to make breakfast. His father was sitting in the living room reading the paper. He checked the time on the microwave. It was nearly ten o'clock.

"Your Mom said Nana called. She needs your help with something today," he called out to Jack.

"I know, I'm heading over there now," he answered, thinking through what hidden, secret messages had flown right over his dad's head all these years. Or his own, for that matter.

"I'm heading into the office shortly. I'll be there until after dinner," his dad continued. It seemed he was always downtown until midnight. That was just how demanding his job was. It had always been like that.

"Okay, good luck," Jack replied. He felt awkward now around his father in a way he had never been before. Not that his dad would ever notice, however.

"Bye!" he heard him shout as Jack sat at the kitchen island with a bowl of cereal.

"Later!" he answered, before hearing the door slam shut.

As he took another spoonful, he turned his thoughts to Nana. What were these classes about, he wondered? Would he get to see more of the spaceship? Would he get to see more of... her? Would they... do it again? He still wasn't sure if he wanted that to happen.

An hour later, he pulled up the car to her driveway. It was empty this time, unlike on his birthday. No surprise ambush, he thought.

He lightly rapped on the door, but before he could even finish, it opened. Standing there was his grandmother, Cynthia, with her long, silvery hair shining in the sunlight.

"Jack!" she exclaimed, clearly expecting him.

"Hi, Nana," he said, reaching down to give her a hug. It was strange seeing her again for the first time since they had... made love. She was acting as if everything was normal.

"I'm glad you showed up. I wasn't sure if your mother would remember to tell you."

"I got the message," he chuckled. Cynthia smiled.

She invited him into the house, and he removed his shoes as he had always been instructed.

"So, I was told you needed help with something?" he finally asked.

"Oh, yes!" she said, grinning and giving him a knowing wink.

"Today is our first lecture."

She made her way to the basement steps.

"Come, we're going to need the ship for this."

Jack hesitated for a moment, remembering the confusing, uncomfortable details from that night. He had been curious to get another look inside, however, so he mustered up the courage and followed her down.

A minute later, they were inside the main cabin again. The circular, metallic room felt strangely warm and inviting.

"This is where the ceremony was the other night, you remember."

"Mhm," Jack answered. It looked more or less the same. He felt another small wave of guilt wade over him.

"We didn't show you the rest of the ship, however. And we barely scratched the surface on what information it holds."

12