All Comments on 'Unearthly Secrets Ch. 02'

by FrostyPen23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this story. I’m hoping that ch. 3 will be here soon.. keep up the good work!!

bluerowdybluerowdy4 months ago

Interesting concept. Looking forward to more chapters.

geegollywhizgeegollywhiz4 months ago

Can’t wait for more to see how the story unfolds!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FrostyPen32, I thought the story was entertaining and liked the premise very much. My rating button is malfunctioning so I give it 4 stars. The only reason not five was not why his sister and cousin could have sex with humans but not him, then it dawned on me either the alien male sperm was stronger than human sperm and/or the females egg were much more difficult to fertilizer. I chose both as the solution.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Really good

Fun concept, well paced, and very hot. I think the grandma grandson dynamic is very hot and the way it's situated seems like we'll see a lot more of her, which is my hope! Best story I've read on this site in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but there's not much commentary with the sex just stick it in jackhammer her and done 4 stars waiting on the rest of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dang his mom wants it so bad I wonder if she could get on birth control anyway dont sound like they do any for play just get to it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liking this series but the sex scenes are a pit blan 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous