Unearthly Secrets Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy surprises Jack, and a secret side is revealed.
6.5k words
4.75
4.8k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since the kidnapping incident. Jack and Amy were once again back home after their fears of retaliation had been allayed. Sarah Johnson had never appeared again at his Nana's house that night, nor the day after, nor the day after that. The mind sweep procedure had been a success. The tracker that Cynthia had apparently hidden in her vehicle for added assurance showed that she was several states away at this point. They could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Jack had just returned from his grandmother's house, their education sessions having resumed fully. He found himself some left overs in the fridge and warmed them up in the microwave. As he stood there, hypnotized by the whirring of the machine and the spinning plate behind the glass, he felt his mom hum to him from somewhere in the house.

Jack? You home? she asked.

Yeah, just got back, he replied. I'm heating up some food in the kitchen.

I thought I heard your car pull in the driveway. I'm upstairs napping. Would you bring me some Advil for my headache?

He obliged her, leaving his plate to spin unattended as he clambered up the stairs to his bedroom, the rattling bottle of pills in his hand.

Knock, knock

He rapped lightly on her door. It was ajar slightly.

"Come in, sweetheart," her voice came from the bed. The curtains were closed and it was rather gloomy in the room.

He found her laying under the covers, looking ill.

"Mom, are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm fine," she responded. "Just a headache. Thanks for this."

She reached over and grabbed the bottle, popping off the cap and swallowing two pills.

"I hope you weren't expecting to bond tonight," she said. "Did you and Nana manage to squeeze any in during your lesson?"

Jack shook his head.

"No, we didn't have any time. She was going over to Aunt Kim's for dinner. She gave me a rain check."

He chuckled at the thought.

"Hm," Amy groaned. "Well I might have to give you one tonight as well, honey. I'm just not feeling up to it. Is that okay?"

He was certainly bummed, but his mother's wellbeing was more important to him than getting some action.

"Of course, mom. Can I do anything else to help you feel better?"

She smiled at him, now sitting next to her on the bed.

"I'm okay, sweetie. This is more than enough. You take such good care of me already," she replied.

Jack smiled. He would do anything for this woman, and she for him. He knew that in his bones.

"What time does Dad get home tonight?" he asked, changing the subject.

"I think he should be home any minute now. Why?" she took another swig of water from her glass on the bedside table.

"I was just gonna say that we probably wouldn't have been able to spend alone time together anyway, right?"

"Good point," she conceded. "Your father leaves for a four-day business trip tomorrow though. Maybe if you play your cards right, and I start feeling better... we can have a special Jack and Mom day, hm?"

She could see his eyes light up just at the suggestion. Jack was giddy with excitement, although he tried valiantly to conceal it.

"Whatever you need, I'll do it!" he exclaimed, as reservedly as he could manage.

Amy could only help but laugh.

"You are so sweet, my boy."

Her son blushed.

"Oh, don't get flustered," she said. "I love how enthusiastic you are."

"Really?" he asked. "You don't think I'm a... child, or something?"

Amy pondered the question for a moment.

"You'll always be my child, no matter what," she smirked, "but no, I think it's sweet. You make me feel young again."

Jack blushed again, but this time not from embarrassment.

"I-I think you're amazing, mom," he stammered, wanting to convey just how special she was to him, too.

She grasped his face and stroked it, admiring how handsome he was. She leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"And you're an amazing son... mwah!" she said.

There was a noise just then from the first floor. The front door was opening, and someone was walking into the house.

"Hello?" the voice of his father called out from below.

"Hi, honey!" Amy shouted back, her voice barely loud enough to carry through the length of their large home.

Jack looked down at her, still laying in bed. He whispered something into her mind with a devious look on his face. His mother curled a smile against her will, saying out loud to him in an actual whisper, "Fine, Jack Hudson. Only a second! Am I clear?"

"Yes, mom," he whispered back.

He leaned down into her cleavage and pressed his face into it as far as he could. She was wearing a shirt still, but it was low-cut enough to not impede him much. She helped him by pressing her breasts together, giving him more cleavage to work with. He shook his head back and forth, letting his lips and tongue run over her skin.

"Oof, Jack! Aha!" she cried silently, taken aback by his hunger for her.

Enough, your father is coming!

He pulled his face out and wiped his lips. He had saliva all over his chin.

Just then, Phil opened the door and poked his head in.

"Hey hon- oh, is everything alright?" he said, seeing his wife laying in the dark and his son beside her, looking worried.

"Just a bad headache, dear," she replied. "Jack just brought me some water and pain relievers."

She squeezed his forearm gently.

"Sorry, Amy. Anything I can do before I wrap up a few emails?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Phil. Go finish your work."

Phil loosened his tie and threw it in his clothes hamper.

"I'll be done soon. Then we can watch your show, right?"

"I'd love that," she answered, and Phil nodded and was off.

Amy turned back to her son with a playful yet scolding look on her face. She mouthed the words to him, "That was a close one, mister!"

Jack shrugged, unable to contain a laugh.

"Go, let me rest," she continued. "And remember our deal, yeah?"

"Aye aye, cap'n," he said.

She slapped his arm playfully, and he left her alone to get some more rest. He understood the rules of this little arrangement. No more bothering her for sex tonight, and he should probably take out the trash and do some dishes while he was at it. Play your cards right she had said and we'll have a special day, just me and you. He didn't know what exactly she had in mind, but he assumed it would be worth it.

Jack spent the rest of the night doing chores around the house, and when he was finished with those he retreated to the basement to play some Xcube. Eventually his phone buzzed, and it was a snapchat from his sister, Emily. He opened it.

Just sayin hi, it read. Didn't want you to forget about me.

The text was plastered over a picture of his sister in her bathroom, her backside facing the mirror and her bottom half completely bare, her shirt hiked up above her waist. She held up her phone with one hand, and she had contorted her lips into a silly kissy face, ever the serious one in the family. Her round ass stuck out like a juicy peach, just waiting to be plucked. The way her legs melted into those curves drove him wild. He felt his dick grow hard in his pants.

He replied to her message.

How could I forget about that? he asked rhetorically.

Emily responded with a winking face emoji. Jack turned back to the television, resuming his game. The hour grew late eventually, and he realized it was past midnight already. He trudged up the stairs and collapsed on his bed, hearing his father snoring from down the hall. He fell fast asleep.

In the morning, he was woken up by the smells of bacon frying and toast burning. The sun was shining warmly and he felt well rested, excited for what the day had in store.

He wandered down into the kitchen to find his mother cooking up an extravagant breakfast. She only did this on certain occasions.

"Sit down, sweetie," she said to him, stirring something in a pan.

"I'm making your dad a hearty breakfast before he leaves for a few days."

"It smells incredible," he answered, planting his butt on the stool.

His dad walked in, dressed already in his suit and tie, and took a seat next to him. Amy delivered two plates in front of them, steaming hot with delicious goodness.

"Thank you, Ames, this is perfect," he said, digging in.

They ate together while Phil told them about where he was traveling, who he was meeting with, and more. It all sounded very important to Jack, but he didn't really understand any of it. It didn't help that all he could think about the entire time was bonding with his mom later that day.

Eventually his father gathered his things and said goodbye, carrying a heavy suitcase down to his car. He honked as he drove off, worried about arriving to his gate on time. Amy waved from the front door before returning to the kitchen to clean up.

Jack was at the sink already though, scrubbing away at all the dirty plates, pans, and glasses.

"Oh! Jack!" she exclaimed with gratitude. "I was going to do that!"

He grinned, turning to meet her gaze.

"I know, but I just wanted to be helpful," he said.

Amy sported a grin now herself.

"Are you just trying to earn yourself more points for later today?" she asked playfully.

"Heh," he replied. "Maybe, is it working?"

"Jack Hudson..." she began, sighing and shaking her head.

"Well, I need to rinse off and get prepared for the day. We're going shopping."

Jack furled an eyebrow.

"Shopping?"

"Yes!" she said. "Shopping! Don't worry, I think you're going to enjoy it."

And with that she turned around, heading for the stairs.

"Be ready in half an hour!" she cried out.

So, their special day was going to consist of shopping? Was that all? Jack stopped scrubbing so fervently.

Within 30 minutes he had his shoes on and jacket donned, waiting by the door for Amy to gather her belongings.

"Let's go!" she said, appearing from the other room, clutching several bags.

"I have some items to return."

They drove for 20 minutes in the rain to the local mall, finding parking close by to the entrance to avoid getting overly wet.

Jack dutifully attended to his mother, helping her carry several bags as they made their way from store to store, returning items and purchasing new ones. It was mostly clothes that hadn't fit her the way she had desired. There was a part of her that just liked shopping, though.

"That was the last one," she finally said as they walked out of department store number four of the day. Jack yawned.

"Don't fall asleep now," she nudged him. "This last stop is just for you."

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's a surprise."

She sounded excited.

He followed her for a few minutes past more clothing boutiques, ice cream shops, and jewelry stores, all blurring together into one maze of consumerism. He was taken by surprise when she turned abruptly and began to enter a store with suggestively adorned mannequins greeting them in the display window.

"We're going in there?" he asked, growing uncomfortable.

She reached back and grabbed his wrist reassuringly.

"Yes, sweetheart. Don't act strange. We're going right back to the private changing rooms. I ordered ahead and had them pull a few things out for me."

Jack gulped.

"You did?"

His mother just smirked.

She led him back towards the end of the store, flagging an employee and offering her name.

"We have your selections laid out in room number 3, Ms. Hudson," the young woman said politely, showing them to the correct door.

"Thank you," Amy replied, stepping inside.

These changing rooms were clearly meant for couples. A bench on one side sat before a mirror wall, and a curtain hung from the ceiling that divided the room into two when drawn closed. On the hooks on the wall hung several pieces of lingerie, all made of different materials, styles, and colors. Jack's eyes went wide. The door shut behind them. They were in here alone.

Amy turned around and beamed at her son.

"I told you it would be worth it," she said.

Jack took a seat while she pulled the curtain shut.

"Give me a second, and I'll try on the first piece," his mother teased.

He sat there impatiently, listening to her wrestle with the outfit. He imagined what she must look like behind that curtain and his pants grew tight. After a minute or so, she called out to him again.

"Ready?" she asked, apprehensively.

He gulped, then spoke, "Y-yeah."

The curtain was slowly pulled back, revealing his mother in a white satin dress that joined only just below her bust, splitting in half down her midline to reveal a hint of her navel. The shoulder straps hung loosely, forming a low-cut cleavage that barely did any work to hold up her girls. They jostled and shook as she posed for him, almost looking like they might slip out at any moment. She twirled once for him, giving him a brief glimpse of her backside and the matching pair of white panties melting into her ass cheeks.

"What do you think?" she inquired, clearly buzzing with delight.

Jack's pupils were dilated, and his pulse had quickened.

"I-it's... incredible. You look amazing, Mom," he remarked, seeing his mother for the first time as a sensual being.

"I've always thought you were beautiful, but... this is a whole new level."

Amy simpered.

"You've never seen me in a dress like this before. I had a feeling you might like it."

Her son nodded enthusiastically.

"I love it," he affirmed.

She pulled the curtain back again partially, saying, "I have a few more to try on. Then you can make your pick."

"I can pick one?" he asked incredulously.

She poked her head back out from behind the curtain.

"Mhm," she remarked. "This is part of our special date day."

She emerged a minute later in another outfit for him to inspect. This time it was black and mostly see-through, a tangle of straps and thin pieces of fabric. It covered all of the essential parts of her body, but it left a lot open to the imagination. It drove Jack wild.

"Is that a yes?" she asked, amused with his facial expression.

He nodded. "Yes, a hundred times yes."

She giggled to herself and returned behind the curtain to change into the next piece. They did this four more times, each new outfit sending chills down Jack's spine. At the end, his mother emerged for a final time back in the regular clothes she had been wearing when they had first walked in.

"One through six," she quizzed him. "Tell me which was your favorite?"

He pondered the question for a moment, truly unable to come up with a satisfying answer.

"I don't know, mom," he said. "I liked them all."

Amy frowned.

"There had to be at least one that really caught your attention, right?" she probed.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I can't decide so easily."

"Hmph," she replied. "I guess I'll just pick one myself. It'll be a surprise."

Jack seemed satiated by that decision, so she told him to meet her by the entrance of the shop while she checked out at the register. A few minutes later, Amy had a bag in hand with the mystery lingerie inside, and they promptly made their way back to the car.

In the car while they drove home, Amy's phone buzzed. One new message from Phil.

"Your father just landed safe and sound," she said. "He'll be in meetings all day today and tomorrow, but he can call after that if we want to say hi."

Jack smirked.

"We might be a little busy," he quipped, giving her a wink.

She playfully slapped his arm.

"I wouldn't be so confident, mister!" she exclaimed, although she seemed to secretly like his assertive attitude. He wanted her, and he wasn't afraid to show it. This got the wheels in the back of her head spinning.

"Hey, Jack?" she said cautiously, glancing over now to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, but... I just wanted to check in with you. About everything. About our family. About me and you."

"What do you mean?" he replied.

"I don't know..." she trailed off. "I just know that after your birthday and all of these secrets were revealed to you, you took it a bit hard. I just wanted to see how you were feeling now after a few weeks had passed."

To be honest, Jack hadn't thought about it too much since it had all begun. It had been tough, for sure, immediately following his coming of age day. He had felt like he was living in somebody else's body for a while, but now he was feeling fine. Normal. As normal as one could, given the circumstances, he supposed.

"I think it was just shocking at first," he answered her. "But I'm feeling good about it all now. Really, I am."

He tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"Good," she said. "It happens to all of us, like I told you."

"Yeah," he agreed.

They changed the subject as they continued barreling down the highway, homebound.

*************

The house was quiet. Nobody was there except for Jack and his mother. He was sitting alone in his room, silent and waiting. Amy had told him to give her a few minutes to prepare once they had returned home. He had been staring at the alarm clock on his bedside table for ten minutes, now.

Come here, his mom's voice called out to him through the ether.

Yes, ma'am, he called back in response. Woven into the feeling of her message, he discerned she was still in her bedroom. He cautiously sauntered down the hall to her door, finding it shut tight.

He knocked gently.

Open it, she hummed to him again. He obeyed.

There in front of him, knelt down on her knees atop the mattress, sat his mother, radiating with sensuality and beauty. The outfit she wore was simple and revealing. It was a two-piece set, a bra and a pair of panties, both a soft, rose color. The bra hung loose on her, not doing much to accentuate her cleavage--not that it was needed much, anyways. Her breasts swayed gently with her breath, each an enormous mound of milk and flesh that rose like great peaks atop her chest.

She wasn't skinny, per se. Not like those models on the covers of magazines, whose ribs were so starved of fat that you could see each individual bone. Who wanted a woman like that, Jack wondered? His mother wasn't large, either, but she had weight in the right places. She had enough to fill out the shape of her womanly body. Her body didn't lack those signs of weathering and aging that made a woman seem plastic or fake. They did the opposite; they added to the mystique of her. To her allure. She was perfect.

"...Wow..." was all he could mutter, stunned to silence by her aura alone. Amy beamed back at her son, loving the attention he showered her with.

"Do you like it?" she asked, sheepishly.

"It's incredible. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen..."

His heart was pounding in his chest. Amy blushed.

"Come here and kiss me," was all she said in response.

He moved closer to her, her face still level with his as he stood next to the bed. She clasped his face and bent in for the kill. Their lips met and opened to accept the other's. He felt her gently nibble on his bottom lip before pulling back slightly. Her breath smelled faintly of mint.

"Is it weird still, kissing your own mother?" she asked.

"A little," he responded. "But it feels right."

She kissed him again, this time more furiously. He had to grab her face to brace himself against her assault.

"We're going to have a lot of fun while we have the house to ourselves this week."

Jack was throbbing painfully now under his drawers. His mother's hand found its way below his belt and began grasping for his pole.

"Let's take this out, shall we?" she proposed.

He nodded in agreement, sliding off his pants and then his underwear. A wet spot had soaked through them near the tip of his cock.

"Dear lord!" she cried, taken aback. "You're already leaking?"

12