Unearthly Secrets Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, I guess," he shrugged, mildly embarrassed.

"We might not have long before you pop, then. That's okay. Here, lie down on the bed next to me."

She moved out of the way, making space for him to join her. He fell on his back and sunk into the mattress, his erect cock sticking straight up like a flag pole.

"I wanted to give you an option," she began. "We could either use my boobs again, or try something new I've been wanting to do. It's up to you."

Something new? Like what, he wondered?

"What's your idea?" he asked.

His mother ran her hand through her hair, pushing it out of her face.

"I wanted to give you a blowjob. I know it wouldn't be your first from someone in the family--Emily told me that she beat me to the punch already. But I still wanted to cross that bridge with you--I mean, if you felt ready for it, of course..."

Jack barely had to think about it.

"I would love that, Mom," he replied.

"Hmm, okay," she continued, leaning down now closer to his twitching cock. Her tits hung freely, swaying like pendulums under her.

"It's been a while since I've done this, so please be patient with me."

"It's okay," he encouraged her, letting her take control.

He watched as his mother gingerly pressed her lips against the head of his shaft, then kissed it softly. She gripped his penis and brought her lips to another spot on his head, kissing that one too. Then, suddenly, she opened her mouth, her tongue furled out, waiting. She sunk her face down over top of his crotch, burying him completely to the hilt.

"Agh!" he cried in pure ecstasy. "Holy shit, mom!"

The pleasure her mouth was giving him caused him to buck upwards slightly, pressing more deeply into her throat. This caused her to snort and come up for air, coughing.

"Sorry," he grimaced. "I didn't mean to choke you."

Her hand was lazily pumping him off while the other cleared the spit from her lips.

"You didn't choke me, honey. Just surprised me, is all. We Ultarians don't really have a gag reflex like humans do. You can't hurt me with your penis."

"What?" Jack exclaimed. "We don't?"

"Didn't Nana tell you? Or, better yet, your sister?" She looked at him as if he should've known.

He shook his head.

"No. Is there a reason why?"

His mom shrugged.

"Eh, probably evolutionary," she replied. "It makes it easier to do this."

And with that she engulfed his entire length again, flexing and relaxing her esophageal muscles up and down his shaft. She bobbed up and down a few times, getting him as deep as she possible could manage.

Uughck, aaghck she said with each gulp. He could see the bulge of his cock in her neck, just below her chin. Her eyes were closed, focusing on the task. After a few more seconds of this, she finally let go.

"M-mom..." her son stammered, shivering as he laid there half naked.

He reached down and grabbed his soaking wet dick as Amy stared at him, full of pride that she still "had" it.

He slapped his rod against the underside of her right breast, then smeared the tip along it.

"Oh, do you want my tits for a little bit?" she asked him affectionately.

"Y-yes..." he stuttered.

Without removing her bra, she slid her bust down onto his rigid, slippery shaft until it disappeared inside. He pushed up more into her cleavage, her breasts now squeezing flat against his abdomen, his head now poking out between her bosom. Her nipples were still concealed beneath the lingerie, but it only served to excite him more.

"Is that tight enough?" she asked, smooshing her boobs together around his penis.

"Mhm," he declared, shifting his own hips now to get better leverage.

He thrusted up between her mounds, a suffocating valley of pleasure. The squelching and squeaking of their moist skin rubbing and sliding against one another triggered him to pick up his pace.

Hngh, hngh, hngh, hngh! he grunted with each pump. The way her tits enveloped his whole length felt incredible, unlike anything he had ever experienced before with other women. How could he desire anything else when he was with her?

But what about Aunt Kim, his brain suggested? What about her, he answered? What about fucking her pussy, his brain retorted? He remembered how tight and wet she had been. How warm and inviting it was. He wondered if his mom's felt the same. Even though, for the time being, that kind of bonding was technically off-limits with his family, Aunt Kim had let him do it anyways. And his mother had encouraged it. All behind Nana's back.

"Mom?" he groaned, slowing his movements to a standstill.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I was wondering if..."

How should he go about phrasing this?

"I was wondering if we could maybe try bonding like I did with Aunt Kim the other night? Y'know, like real sex?"

Amy sat back, her tits bouncing the whole way.

"Jack..." she whined. "You know we can't risk that."

"But why did you let Aunt Kim do it with me, then?"

Amy closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead, trying to think of a good excuse.

"Honey," she sighed, "your aunt is a... complicated woman. She really needed that after everything you two went through. And besides, she hadn't slept with another man in a few months. She was safe."

"Well don't you have the same needs as her?" he asked, unrelenting. He wouldn't give up that easily.

"Jack, I- I don't..." she said, flustered. He could see her cheeks flushing pink. Was she aroused?

"I'm married," she finally continued. "Your aunt is not. Your father could show up in a few days from his trip and accidentally impregnate me with your child if you... if we..." she stammered off, frustrated, trying to find the words to explain to him just how serious this was.

"Then don't have sex with him!" he cried, as if it were that simple.

"Jack, sweetheart... it's not that easy," she pleaded, trying to make her case.

"She also told me that you guys used to have sex with other men together, including grandpa."

This was the ace up his sleeve. He didn't know what the outcome would be of revealing it to her, but he didn't care. He just wanted her to know that he knew.

Amy's face went white.

"She told you- what?!"

She shrieked. Jack feared for his life a little.

"What a fucking bi-," she continued, but stopped herself before saying something she'd regret later.

"Who cares, mom? She told me you wouldn't like that she told me, but why does it matter? I just want to know why it was okay for you to do it with all those strangers and grandpa, but not me?" he retorted.

She hid her face in her hand, looking away from him briefly.

"That was a long time ago," she eventually replied. "And it was before I met your father. Your aunt and I have always been, uh, close. We liked to have fun together when we were young. I think our little slumber party the other night just jogged her memory, is all. I don't want you thinking that your mother is some kind of whore."

They sat there for a moment in silence, just staring at each other awkwardly. The mood had been sufficiently dampened.

"I just want to feel close to you. Like you're really mine, and I'm yours," he finally spoke, piercing the quiet.

"Oh, honey," she cooed while pursing her lips, touched by his vulnerability. She put a hand on top of his. She still looked radiant in her lingerie.

Amy leaned in and kissed her son passionately, letting their faces remain touching as she looked deeply into his eyes.

"You have no idea how badly I want this, too" she said. "But we just can't. That's the way it is."

He initiated another kiss, this time grasping her face tenderly. She melted into his embrace. He wanted to feel her heat between her legs, so he slid a hand down beneath them.

"Jack, hrmph, stop," she protested as they continued to smack lips.

"I just want to feel it, mom. Please?" he said.

He could feel his mother relent, giving in to her desires.

"F-fine..." she moaned unexpectedly. "Just for a little. Then we finish up."

He had started rubbing gently in a circular motion around her clit, sending shockwaves through her body. His fingers became drenched in her fluids.

"God dammit, Jack!" she moaned, clearly unable to contain herself anymore. Her body was writhing against his hand. She needed to cum desperately, it seemed.

"You're making my pussy so wet, honey."

"I want to make you cum, mom," he replied. "I want to show you how much I love you."

"Sweetie... oh...." she breathed into his ear, whimpering.

He pulled aside her one bra strap, revealing an erect nipple. He continued working her clit while he latched onto her breast, suckling from her like she was rain in a desert.

She was clenching her eyes shut now, her lips quivering and body vibrating.

"Jack, baby, you're gonna make me fucking... fucking... shit!" she cried.

Jack watched in awe as her breathing became rapid and shallow. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and she was shaking violently. It was a full-body seizure orgasm. The kind that made her gush from between her legs while she laid there, catatonic. Jack slowed down, letting her recover.

Her breaths were returning to normal finally, and she eventually opened her eyes. There was a fire in her, he saw. She sat up and pushed him aggressively onto his back. She straddled on top of him, pulling down her panties. Was this really happening? He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Not a word of this to your grandmother, do you understand?" she barked at him, reaching down and grasping for his erect cock.

He nodded.

"And you pull out when you're close. No exceptions!"

"Yes, ma'am," he echoed back to her like a drill sergeant.

She sighed heavily as she let her weight fall down onto him. He felt his dick penetrate her pussy lips, then slide against her walls until he hit something past which he wouldn't budge.

"Oh my god! You're already all the way to my cervix!" she exclaimed, taking a second to breathe through the pain.

He didn't want to stop after they had just started, but he offered the choice to her anyways.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "We can stop if I'm hurting you."

"No!" she wheezed, her eyes closed, bouncing slowly up and down now on his rod.

"It just takes me a second to adjust. It only hurts the first time."

Her tits slapped gently against her chest with each bounce, their enormity filling most of Jack's vision from below her. She looked regal. The most arousing woman to ever live.

"I don't care if you're a whore, mom," he said, grabbing her by the hips now as she gyrated against him.

"What? What are you--ohhh--talking about?" she asked in between strokes.

"You said you didn't want me to think of you as a whore," he clarified. "And I just wanted you to know that I don't care if you are one. If you were one, I mean."

He gulped, afraid maybe he had said the wrong thing. She seemed unperturbed.

"I actually think it's, er, kind of hot, to be honest..." he concluded, looking up at her to gauge her reaction.

She looked back down at him, his face sincere, and continued grinding back and forth with his cock buried in her cunt. How could she stay mad at this charming boy underneath her?

"Is it slutty enough for you that I'm letting you fuck me raw even though I could get pregnant?" she hissed, her hips still moving in rhythm.

"I'd say so," he replied.

"Get your fill now then, because we're wrapping this up soon," she ordered, even as she sunk down onto his chest. Her body was now flush with his, her breasts splayed out on either side of his ribcage. She was twerking on his cock, sliding her ass all the way to the tip only to slam her cheeks back down on his lap. It felt incredible.

"Ough, mom..." he moaned, grabbing on to her fat ass cheeks. He was now fucking her, not the other way around. He gripped her cheeks firmly and pushed up into her, reaching her cervix again with each thrust.

Her tits smothered his face, giving him the opportunity to suck on them while he pumped even harder.

"Oh god, Jack, don't stop!" she yelled, biting down on the pillow next to his face.

He kept going, feeling his muscles aching but knowing this might be his last few moments inside of her. He would get as close as he could without tipping the bucket.

She was grunting primally now on top of him, like a dog in heat.

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Right there!" she commanded him. She seemed wholly possessed, like a woman changed. He obeyed her commands, giving her all that had. Her pussy felt like it had been tailored for him, and he couldn't get enough. But he was approaching the point of no return.

"Mom?" he tried to say, but they were shaking the bed and it drowned out his voice. She didn't seem to notice.

"Mom, I'm- ah!" he said again, this time louder.

Amy didn't even look at her son, her tits smacking his face as she rode him like a galloping horse. Her head was craned back and her eyes were closed. She was in her zone.

"I'm really close!" he cried, starting to panic now, but unsure how to stop her.

She buried her face in his ear then, digging her arms around his chest and squeezing herself close to him, their bodies pressed together as one. Her ass continued slapping against his cock.

"I don't care," she whispered. "I'm your whore, Jack. Just do it..."

He was already bursting before she had finished speaking.

One, two, then three waves of euphoric bliss washed over him as spurted his seed deep inside her at the climax of each thrust. He could feel the semen spraying against her cervix like a jet rocket.

"Ohhoohhooo! Oohhhoohhoohh!" she whimpered. It was all she could say. She was cumming again herself on top of him.

He squeezed her tight, depositing as much of his load in her as possible, and then the spasms subsided. His mother lay limp on top of him, a sweaty, disheveled mess. He took a moment to process what had just happened, and then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

You just got your mother pregnant, you idiot! his own mind censured him.

"M-mom, I c-came inside of you," he stammered, his post-nut clarity peaking.

His mother didn't stir, but her muffled voice responded: "It's okay, honey. It'll be okay."

But would it be? Was his sperm meeting with her egg now, even as he sat here and spoke? How would they explain this to his father? There was no getting rid of the baby, as abortive medications meant for humans didn't work on them. What kind of sin had he just committed?

Finally she roused herself, rolling to one side and letting his flaccid dick fall out of her. It reeked of sex and cum. There was still more of his stuff leaking from her slit.

"I haven't slept with you father in a month, Jack," she said.

Oh thank god, his heart calmed down a beat.

"And now I won't sleep with him for another week or two, just to be safe. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think there were loopholes around the rules," she continued explaining.

"How long do you have to wait?" he asked.

"Our windows of opportunity are all a bit different. Mine is actually pretty short, maybe a week or two. But it's hard to test without getting pregnant in the process, which is why I don't want you and your sister fooling around thinking you know better. Am I clear?"

"Yes, mom," he soberly answered. Just the thought that he had impregnated her by his own lack of self-control had been enough to frighten him. He wouldn't make that mistake again with anyone.

"Good," she said. "Now let's get clean and go make some dinner. It's getting late. Maybe we can watch a movie together afterwards?"

That sounded like a good plan to Jack.

"Okay," he nodded, but he had one more question to ask before they rinsed off.

"Do you think that, erm, if we could plan it correctly in the future, that maybe we could do this again?"

"I don't know, sweetheart," she answered softly. "But for the next few days while your father is away... Well, I mean, the damage has already been done. It doesn't hurt if we forget the rules until then."

Jack's face lit up. He had swung from such intense, polarizing feelings in such a short period of time that he thought he might get vertigo.

"But not a word of this to your grandmother or your sister or your aunt, do you understand?" she snapped, raising a finger at him menacingly.

He nodded in confirmation. He wasn't going to mess this up. She smirked at him, then kissed his cheek.

"You're lucky I love you," she said sarcastically, getting out of bed and staggering toward the bathroom.

"Love you too, mom," he responded, an equally large grin on his face. He meant it with every fiber of his soul.

12