All Comments on 'Uneducated 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dawgbite38Dawgbite38over 8 years ago
Uneducated 01

Nice story. Not really erotic but could go there very easily if another chapter is written.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 8 years ago
I'll give you 5 instead of4*

Just because you butchered taylor slits, Justin beavers names

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Very interesting

I am enjoying the story and characters. Love the story.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 8 years ago
Long is good

Long means you can develop a plot and characters. It's a slow build up to the sex, sort of like foreplay. I think you do a great job at this. To anyone who wants a quickie, it takes a flick or two of your wrist to get to the bottom to see how long a story is before you start reading. And JimBob, some people are just assholes. There's no need for the negativity at the end. You have fans like me who really like and appreciate what you do, so please don't ruin the ending for us because of anonymous assholes.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 8 years ago
Keep it up

Your stories should be on the WB...but you got no Vampire's.

Oh well just keep writing them and I will keep reading them and we will both be entertained.

Thanks JimBob

clampealerclampealerover 8 years ago
Not really "bad, terrible"

For all The people that gave negative comments. Just don't pay any attention to them. "Who the hell are they."

"Painful to read." Why'd they keep reading?

Just not quite believable. Two tattoos? "One under the arm, Another one that covers the entire butt cheek. A clit piercing." "All in one day!!!!"

Main character starts out to be sort of a nice guy. But develops into asshole. Takes two innocent young girls. Tries turning them into sluts. "Don't argue it's true. Starts out small then grows." No nice guy would do that.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
Held my interest...

And that's more than 90% of authors can do. This is interesting and always surprising stuff. The characters might be low lives and the settings seedy dives, but I want to read more. All of these people, whatever their flaws, have redeeming virtues that we occasionally glimpse through the haze. Yeah, JB44, keep 'em coming. Thanks for a good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5071 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES