Unethical Experimentation

Story Info
An apothecary captures a fairy to… make use of.
2.3k words
4.71
14k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dust is caught not in a trap or on glue or in strings or in any such thing he's learned to avoid while creeping through the apothecary's laboratory - the giant apothecary catches him directly out of the air when he's flying to the gap in the window, his hand wrapping around Dust's waist.

"Lemme go!" Dust cries out, struggling and kicking in the apothecary's hand, and the big man grins down at him.

He's called Erik, and Dust wouldn't ordinarily risk picking through a human's home the way he does here, wouldn't fly in and out of his windows or creep in through gaps under his door or in the wall, but Erik grows the most delicious magical fruits in tanks and under lamps in a chamber off his laboratory, and it's worth stealing them for the taste of them.

He's been trying to catch one of them for weeks, and Dust is the unlucky one - fear cuts through the whole of his body, making him shiver, as Erik brings him over to one of his tables, above which stands a tall shelf full of jars and bottles and boxes of his alchemical ingredients.

"There there," says Erik, chuckling. "I'm not going to hurt you." He brings a pipette to Dust's mouth, and Dust attempts to turn his face away and refuse it, but he has no way of struggling free when Erik can hold him still so easily in one hand, his thumb pressing against Dust's cheek and keeping him pinned.

The tip of the pipette slides between his lips and over his tongue, making him choke, but when Erik squeezes Dust can only swallow it down to keep from drowning in it. The potion is thick and fizzy and slightly sweet: Erik does not pull the pipette back from his mouth until Dust has finished swallowing, until all of it is in his throat.

"Good," he says, smiling down at Dust, and Dust feels a stirring in his belly and a heat that rises into his cheeks. Erik is a handsome man, all told, big and plump and hairy with a neatly trimmed beard and delicate fingers that are marked and scarred all over with chemical stains and tiny burns.

Dust lies obediently back against the desk surface when Erik lowers him, suddenly willing to be dropped back and no longer remembering, exactly, why it was so important than he should run away, why he should flee. Erik is handsome and his fingers are gentle as they tug on the front of Dust's tunic and tears the woven fabric, made of grass fibres, apart.

It occurs to Dust in a distant fashion that perhaps he should protest, because now he's naked, but it doesn't seem all that crucial a matter. Erik's fingers feel good on his skin, touching over his chest, over his thighs, and Dust shivers and spreads his thighs apart, letting Erik touch one finger between his legs.

It's huge compared to the rest of him, but it makes his cunt throb and his cock jump as it touches against his lips and slides back and forth against him. Dust is wet, and he spreads his legs wider despite the fact that Erik's fingertip is surely too big to fit inside him, even to prod against him and make his cunt spread wide. Dust can feel the stretch, and he moans, his wings fluttering against the table, his thighs twitching.

"Good, good," Erik purrs, and as his finger continues to rub back and forth, gathering wetness from Dust's open cunt on the tip of his finger, Dust moans and turns his head to the side. His face feels as though it's on fire, all his blood rushing to his cheeks and to his cunt, too - when he turns his head, he sees that he's been reclined back on one of Erik's notebooks, recognises his neat, square handwriting.

Blearily, he reads the column he's sprawled out beside: Ethics? is written on the top of a column, and then crossed out. The words "elasticity" and "convenience" are scrawled after, and Dust tries to make sense of this, what exactly the notes are referring to, but then Erik grips at his hip with his thumb and forefinger and holds him still, sliding the index finger on the other side inside Dust's cunt.

Dust has been fucked plenty of time with other fairies, has even tumbled once or twice with gnomes and the smaller elves, let them lick and tongue at his cunt, or wrapped his body around their cocks to manipulate them, but this?

Erik is a giant compared to him, his index finger easily as thick as Dust's leg, and Dust cries out in anticipation of pain that doesn't come, only sensation, only stretch: Erik's finger slides slowly forward, making his cock throb, dragging at his inner walls and making him moan and writhe in his place.

When Erik crooks his finger, massaging the upper side of his cunt with his fingertip, Dust sees his belly bow out, sees the shape of it under the skin.

He's thought about it before, of course. Erik is a handsome man, and this isn't the first time he's noticed - once, sneaking in to steal from his garden in the middle of the night, Dust had seen him touching himself and had been hypnotised by the sight of Erik's cock in his hand, how thick it was, how bright and shiny-pink its slick head was. Liquid had pearled from his cock hole and slid down the shaft of his cock, and Dust's mouth had watered at the thought of the taste of it, how overpowering it would be to swipe his tongue over a giant's cock, how he could wrap his arms and legs both around its shaft and not even remotely cover it.

The thought makes him wetter, and he can feel the tingle and heat rush between his legs; Erik moves his finger in a careful circle, rubbing against the edges of his cunt, and Dust moans incoherently, grabbing and pushing at the paper surface he's laid back on.

"You're very wet, very good," Erik murmurs, and he starts to thrust his finger inside him, dragging it out of Dust's tight cunt in a way that makes his head spin before he slides it forward again, sinks in so deeply that Dust feels he must be impaled on it, feels it might well go right through him.

Erik picks up a pen, scrawling on the page beside him, and Dust's eyes are blurring so that he can't quite read it all, but he makes out the word "capacity" and then the word "slut".

Dust shudders, closing his eyes tightly.

"I'll try your cunt first," says Erik. "I can sample your ass another time." He's still rotating his finger inside him, and Dust can feel himself stretching, feel the edges of his cunt pushed outward with the movement of the finger: when it pulls out, he's left empty, feels as though he's gaping with it, and he moans helplessly.

"Please," he whines, and Erik laughs, his cock dropping forward. Dust's eyes widen at how thick it is, how the fat head of Erik's hard cock lands between his legs, easily as thick around as his torso. It can't possibly fit, can it? It can't do. It can't do--

Erik braces his fingers on Dust's shoulders and his thumbs either side of his hips, keeping him pinned in place like the butterflies he has in glass cases on the wall, and slides his cock forward.

Dust howls as the huge head of Erik's cock presses against him, so big it shouldn't possibly be able to fit. Kicking out his legs and shoving at the desk beneath him, he can't even arch his back while Erik is keeping him held down, and when Erik's cock finally breaches him, popping past the opening of his cunt with an audible wet pop, he wails.

Erik's cock bulges out his belly as he sinks inside him, and Dust stares, mouth agape and brain not quite comprehending, as it slides inside him, inch by inch. It sinks deeper into him than it should be able to, stretching out his skin, and he shouldn't be able to breathe, should be vomiting up his guts, his organs, should be dying, but he isn't.

It feels raw and hot, feels a thousand times more intense than the first time someone ever fucked him, and when Erik's cock is sunk in him all the way, sheathed within him like Dust is a sleeve ready-made for a human's gargantuan cock, he stares dizzily at the bulge of it within him, feels the base of it rubbing up against his lips.

Erik's cock is taller than he is - he'd be making eye contact with the hole of his cockhead, if it wasn't for the fact that he was seeing it through his own skin, enveloped in Dust's own body, warm and wet.

"Perfect," Erik says, and leans back, wraps his hand around Dust's body again and holds him in the same loose grip he had when he'd caught him out of the air, except now Dust is impaled and wouldn't be able to fly away even if Erik let him go. His wings twitch and his legs feel weak, his whole body feeling as though it's been turned to jelly - his cock feels so hard, stretched taut by the press of Erik's own, that he can feel his heartbeat through it, his own breaths making him throb.

And then Erik grips him loosely under his armpits and lifts him up and off of his cock, then sinks him down again.

Dust near convulses with the intensity of the pleasure, of the sensation, his whole body dedicated now to pleasure, to ecstasy, to being used as a fucktoy by this human apothecary, and he can't do anything but moan and whine helplessly as Erik slides him down onto his cock repeatedly, thrusting into the grip of his hand and the grip of Dust's cunt.

Dust stares up at him, helpless and dazed, and sees the look on Erik's face, the way his eyes close shut and his lips stay parted, his head tipped back as he uses Dust's body to pleasure himself.

It's just like the look Dust got of him those months before, the look on his face when he was wanking himself off, when his cock looked beautiful and all Dust wanted was a taste of it, and now he has so much more than that and his whole brain is melting in response.

Erik's hand speeds up, shoving Dust down onto his cock more roughly, and Dust can feel its shaft pulsing, feel it stiffening and throbbing inside him, filling his whole body to the brim, and when Erik comes Dust yells because he feels it, feels the hot shoot of come within his cunt - within his body.

Erik lets out a sigh of satisfaction, his body relaxing, and he jerks himself off a few more times with Dust's body, this time the strokes slower, more leisurely, as if he's savouring the last sweet tightness of Dust's body gripping his prick.

When Erik pulls him off, Dust hears the pop his cunt makes, but he also feels it, feels the drag and pull at his lips as Erik works his cock out of him, feels his lips spring back when Erik works himself free - it makes him come, makes him yell and shout and makes his vision go dark at the edges, makes him feel as if he's exploding as his body goes limp and he's left hanging half-conscious from Erik's hand.

When he comes to from the dead faint a few moments later, he feels the come sliding out of him, feels it hot and thick crammed into his cunt, and he shivers as Erik uses two fingers to hold his gaping cunt open, the better than he can examine the inside.

"Shall I try your mouth next, or your ass?" asks Erik, but he's not really talking to Dust, he doesn't think - he's talking to himself, his tone musing, considering. Dust's cock throbs, his heart beating faster. He feels so empty he could cry, wants to tell Erik that he can put his cock in any hole he wants, so long as he gives it back, so long as he gives Dust something again.

He has his pen in his hand, and he's making notes - absentmindedly, as though it's less than a secondary concern, less even than a thought, he grips Dust around his middle and pops him down on top of a thick glass rod, sliding him down onto it. Dust moans at the contrast of sensation, at the cool, smooth glass that spreads his hole open and that he's dropped down onto instead of the hot, throbbing length of Erik's cock - when Erik lets him go, Dust is thoroughly stuck on it, impaled on the bottle so that he can't even move.

He's hung Dust up, put him aside, the same way someone hangs a coat on a peg.

The very thought sets Dust's cock throbbing again, his cunt hungry for something hot inside him, not something cold and less satisfying like this glass, and he watches hungrily, eagerly, as Erik writes with one hand and with the other strokes his shining, softening cock.

There are four more rods of glass in the frame he's impaled on, and he looks down the row, feels a twinge of heat, of displeasure - not of fear, but of jealousy. Is Erik going to capture four more fairies to satisfy himself? Will Dust have to share his cock?

"Your mouth next," Erik murmurs to himself, and Dust moans aloud, distracted from jealousy by a far more important thought - the idea of finally being able to taste the apothecary's come for himself.