All Comments on 'Unexpected'

by L56RC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yeah?

And the old man calls the cops and the two of them are in jail for incest. This is illegal in all states of the USA as far as I know unless this take place in England or some other foreign country and then just disregard these comments

dcolindcolinover 11 years ago
can;t wait for next chapter

some people have not got the balls to post a user name so screw them thay don;t have to read your story keep going..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It seemed to be a bit scattered

The characters need to have more flesh to them insead of just the dimensions of their body.

The sex scenes were good, but could have been more explicit and defined better.

The story made the mom seem like a slut, since she just let her son have her without much thought, which makes me think the story was rushed.

Over all , the storyline was good and with a litle work the story could be very good, as long as the author makes it believable.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
Hot

i loved it so real and loving, so wonderfull to have sex with your son

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
WOW

Just wow. This is an excellent story. Hope to see more from you soon. Thanks a million for posting.

and as for mr "it's illegal, whah, whah,whah, but I have to be anonymous." They should just go read the comics or something.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

All "anonymous" cowardly comments should be disregarded and deleted. Thank you and great story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Excellent????.. Mperv go to Iran if you believe in censoring you fascist...

...Dig daddy actually nailed it. But he was too nice.

L56RCL56RCover 11 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you all for the comments. Even the ones that try to put it down. I really don't give a flying fuck if someone didn't like it. I tried my hardest without an editor cause no one would help me but you're criticism kinda helps.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

It's familiar territory this one. But I like that he calls her "his Amber ". It's nice when the son lays claim to his willing mother.

help01help01over 10 years ago
needs to be continued

i want to know what happend to them when they left did he call the police did they fall in love, did they have a child together, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Damn I would've thought the way you and dad fucked that you'd be wide but you're so tight" he hissed. "Well Jonathan isn't as thick as you Sammy" I replied.

Why is it that women, usually young women like this excellent author, write the best tales of boy into mom fucking? This is a terrific story, and the lines I quoted above are one reason why. 18 year old Sammy is delighted to discover that that very interesting hole between his mother's legs--the same wonderful hole he came out of--is so tight that it holds his big hard cock like a gentle vise. His mom is thrilled that her big strong boy's got something between his own legs that stuffs and stretches her cunt like never before. When Sammy's up his mother's cunt up to his balls, he goes into a fuck-frenzy, giving his mom the best fuck of her life, it's the best fuck of his life too. The boy finally blows his hot young balls, shooting her a huge twatful of his semen. It's the first time, but it won't be the last. I see that the famously "non-anonymous" mr. pervy has his usual rant about anonymous commenters. Heaven only knows why he won't shut up--or at least tell us what his real name is. Still, Ms. L, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

11/21/2017 A Short Story. Very Well Put Together. The Mother Son Stories Are All Good Reading. Incest/Taboo. Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid typical garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous