All Comments on 'Unexpected'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the build up. Developing the relationships give the story much more meaning to the outcome. Mercury7259

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lost me a pregnant nine year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need to continue

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

Great story ,, 5 ⭐️ Here ,,, in my opinion this needs to be continued on for another chapter . To finish up the court thing , the next days after the night together up to becoming a family

👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little too long but a good story

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

A bit long, but I like how you did it from both points of view. It is a good story, keep up the great writing.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 2 years ago

This definitely needs a part 2...can't wait!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Not to bad could use more sex.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I'm giving it 5*, but with some misses thrown into my score. While "I get" some inkling of what Ang's life was like being raped at 9, becoming a mother, and what that would lead to psychologically as she matured, it would have been better if you led us through some of that discussion. Likewise, we only have some vague references of why Rick's marriage failed. I think some more storyline on those experiences would have added more depth to the heart of this story. One minor point, after the incident at Rick's house, Steve would have definitely taken out a protective order against Julius, but no mention of that. I encourage a part 2, but don't see much content beyond that. If you do it, maybe include some plot lines around Julius getting out of jail and his potential illegal activities and fight to get her money back. Follow-on would be having 1 or 2 kids (they'd have to "hurry" given her age) and how their life grew together. Maybe finish with telling their grown kids they are mother/son when they are both married with children, or as Ang is dying at 80 years old - something along those lines. Again - 5*

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69almost 2 years ago

Great start I can see this going on for several chapters!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

WOW. An amazing story. Yes, please write more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed the story. I like that you didn't get them fucking on the first page. I like how you built up to it. It's a love story as well as story of incest. Of all the genres out there I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. And when two adults love one another, the only thing left is for the man, in this case the son, to give his woman, his mother, his baby.

I've had a sexual relationship with my older sister for the last twenty years. And like this couple in the story, we felt madly in love with each other. I took her virginity, and I knew that I could never share her with another man, and she felt the same way. We moved to Mexico and started a new life as Mr. & Mrs. Hernadez. We have 3 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons. I'm 37 years old and Jo Jo is 40 years old. She mentioned it to me when we last made love that she wants to have another baby. Our older, Elena, is 17 years old and our youngest is Robert is 5 years old. We earn a great living and Jo Jo is excellent health and has gotten an OK from her OGBYN.

Life is great when you are with the woman whom you love and have children with her.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This was a good read for me.

I left only four stars simply because i found a number of times the words used could have been different to better express the feelings of the speaker.

I did enjoy the breaking up of statements from the two characters being broken up with the BOLD name of each speaker.

Holding back the sex until the end was rather enjoyable, as well as the simple explanations of both parties reaching climax.

I mean it is erotica, but most writters go way overboard with giant cock sizes and massive amounts of cum filling vaginas with "splasing" ropes of hot seed.

Give me a break people !

Thanx Padre

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

I mean, the buildup was nice, but basically this 5 pages was only that. I'd suggest a next chapter at least, expanding their relationship when it actually gets sexual for good.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

God story and well written. Definitely write a final chapter. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the gradual buildup. Not a fan of pregnancy as a climax

Mr_coaterMr_coateralmost 2 years ago

Great story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a few suggestions for the next part. You need to let Ang get creative revenge on Julius & bring Rick's ex into the picture.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I hope you will write more soon, especially include their babies and what happens to the ex. this is a fantasy so babies are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who reads this babble. More and more of these mindless pages of romantic bull manure This crap is written for the fifty shades romance with a tad of sex crowd. Anybody who gets hard to this stuff probably is still a virgin.

Padre33Padre33almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and vote and comment. I've sent private messages to most of you who posted on your profile... though some more people may have commented since then.

To Anon who thinks this story is "romantic bull manure" I did post that this was not a stroker, and tagged it as a romance. I believe I've done my due diligence. I'm sorry it isn't what you were looking for, but thank you for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.. hope you come with another story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great reads please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start, need to show revenge on Julius and his ex at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
5.5 inches?

6'6" 5.5 dick very disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written,great story,please write more.you have the gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, right. Mom has a kid when she is 10????? I stopped right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of you scoffing a 9 year old getting pregnant need to look up the list of youngest birth mothers sometime…

The youngest is 5, BTW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a wonderful story! Romantic and sexy. I hope you write more. I will now look at you other stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it was a great story. Love the build up and holding off the sex until the end. Pay no mind to those saying that they lost interest or are unbelieving that a young girl can conceive. They are obviously not intelligent enough to realize that, not only is it possible, but it's happened. Great read Padre. Please continue this for at least 1 more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a fellow writer, although not here, but a novelist, and poet, both in the area of romance, I want to tell you it was worth more than 5 stars, because of your talent with words, and story telling. I know I am signed in with anonymous, and regret that we might communicate, but you may have seen me before making comments and can recognize my sign off to good writing, so this BRAVO is for you. JEF P.S. - Many more chapters would be a gift to your readers Padre.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Completely enjoyed this tale. Hope Julius gets his. :)

Would love to hear more about the MCs.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Great story and a good read. I look forward to reading another chapter to this story. Although, for me I don't see the need to add a baby to the mix right now. I would like for them to explore their new relationship before they add a baby into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To anonymous bout it being possible for a young girl to get pregnant at such a young age.extremely rare medical conditions and rape are the only way.normal females have to start puberty which usually starts around 12 or 13 and still rape.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

Good concept, love the story. Hope there's more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Continuing on with the incest nature, Ang gets pregnant with a baby girl...you take it from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The pastor did not “Take Liberties with a nine-year-old”; the Pastor raped a child.

Although I have a fetish for incest stories, child-rape is too much.

If you are going to include Child Rape as part of you stories

A) give a big TRIGGER WARNING. It’s against Literotica Policy. I do not know how that snuck past the editors.

B) if you must have child rape be a plot point, never couch it with euphemisms. It’s rape. It’s monstrous. It’s evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story Padre but I don't think a 10 year old can have a child but it was written vey well but you should have wrote where this is going with children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

absolutely amazing story so far, please continue.............():\

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Padre33 I'm rating this 5 stars. Here's why. Your story was quite believable, even with Ang getting pregnant at 10 years of age. You put together the storyline very succinctly, with nary a misspelled word or anything that seemed out of place.

Great job, and I'll be heading to part 2 next 😀 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest in an unconditional loving environment by legally-consenting adults as depicted here has to be considered the most intimate, exilerating, passionate, and mutually-satisfying form of physical togetherness. The overall story plot can be believed with the exception of the child rape. The mom could have been a few years older and the story equally believable. The best incest stories definitely contain the elements of love, caring, kindness, and respect characteristics not contrary to genuine lustfullness potentialities inherent in human nature. Bravo story here.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

What a lovely story. It was just fabulous.

A loving romantic incest story is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was an awesome story it showed how a mother and son could get through the mess she was in and finally found the love they felt for each other! But you should continue with this story till his mother becomes pregnant with his child and see how there love grows! Gave it 5 stars!!! PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice story gave it a 5 hoping for more!!

jesse13691959jesse1369195911 months ago

I loved it the best story I ever read thank you for it ni ce love story and great writing all around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello, Padre.

Just a note to compliment your work, which is very nice!

I love how you built up the story in a sincere and loving way, and made the characters believable and realistic. I also loved that your story is free of the typical arrogant and macho sexuality that infests a lot of the stories here. I get so sick of that crap.

Having Ricks mother being only 10 years his senior was a shrewd idea. Most other authors wouldn't have thought to do that. What a great plot idea!

I personally don't like the frequency of how many authors/readers advocate pregnancy in the stories on this site, but then again, I just don't like the general concept of children to begin with, so there you go.

Besides, why would you want to have a child at 40?

My mother was 43 when I arrived here on planet earth. Then, she got sick with cancer, and left me alone with my dad 13 years later. To this day, I still don't remember her funeral. I still miss her.

That said, I still rated the work at 5 stars, and will very much look forward to the next part.

I'll also be sure to look at your other compositions! I crave realism and loving interaction in sex stories, and you deliver.

Thank you for being real.

Sincerely.

B4PW

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Really, really good story hope part two is as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
1 May 2024 Good morning Everyone, I'm still alive, though just as swamped, and struggling to get any writing done. I am not done with Kodie and Martin, and have a few ideas on how to take the story, but need to find the time and motivation to get to the writing. Thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES