Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, Rick was beside me, holding me tight.

***

Rick

I smiled down at Ang, as she opened her eyes. "Welcome back my beautiful wife."

She rolled into me and clung to me. "Oh, Rick! I've never felt anything like this. Thank you. I love you. If I didn't love you before, after experiencing that, I would love you forever!"

I could feel her kisses on my chest.

I didn't think I'd done anything especially out of the ordinary, but hearing her speak like that made me proud of being able to bring her that much pleasure.

It didn't take long for her hands to start exploring my body. And even less time for her hands to find my cock. As she wrapped her small hands around me, she gasped.

"You're so big!"

I chuckled. I guessed that she was stroking my ego with those words. I knew from my time in the locker rooms that I was nothing special, on the small side of average.

She looked up into my eyes, and I knew that she was truly surprised.

I shook my head. "I'm only five and a half inches." C'mon what boy doesn't measure?

She shook her head. "It's the biggest one I've seen outside of porn.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Well if that's true, you've had the worst luck when getting dick!"

She smiled up at me, and rolled onto her back, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs wide. "Rick, Love me. Now. Please!"

How could I say no to something like that? I rolled on top of her, keeping my weight on my elbows. I looked deep into her eyes, leaned in and gently kissed her.

Blindly, I wiggled my hips until my prick was lined up. "I love you," I said, as I slowly eased my hips forward.

Her eyes went wide, as my head popped in stretching her tight pussy.

I continued to press in until I was balls deep.

Ang, wrapped her legs around me, holding me in. We continued to make out, while she adjusted to me. It wasn't long though before she started moving her hips slightly.

I took that to mean she wanted more.

I stayed slow, drawing about halfway out, before reversing direction.

The movement caused a moan to escape from both of us.

She clawed her hands on my back, holding me tight. "God, Baby. You feel so good. This is nothing like I've had before. Don't stop!"

I can't describe the feelings I was having for Ang then. Knowing that I was bringing her new, good experiences, made the pleasure she was giving me all the better.

I don't know how long we continued. I kept up my slow thrusting, and her hips soon matched mine.

"Faster Baby! This feels so good!"

I knew to do as I was told. I sped up. I let her set the pace, and before long I was thrusting in fast and hard. Each time I bottomed out, Ang let out a grunt, and as I pulled back she moaned.

The pleasure was exquisite, and I was nearing the end. I was doing everything I could think of not to cum. I didn't want this to end.

Ang must have sensed how close I was. She whispered in my ear, "Give it to me Rick. I want it! I need it! Give me your thick baby batter! Make me a momma again!"

My eyes went wide, and I pulled my head back to look at her face. All I could see was love, lust and desire in her expressive green eyes. She gave me a slight nod, and I was tipped over the edge.

I drove in hard and groaned out. "Ang! Oh my Ang!" I pumped my virile seed deep into my mother's hungry womb.

"I feel it. I can feel the heat-- gnhh"

I felt her go over the edge. Her pussy was milking every drop from me.

With another moan, I gave a few more thrusts to help prolong and enhance her pleasure, before collapsing onto my elbows.

We were both breathing hard, as we recovered from our lovemaking.

When I was able to, I eased out of her, and rolled beside her, wrapping her in my arms.

She leaned into me.

"Thank you, Love," Ang said to me. "I didn't know it could be like that. I thought things like this only happened in fiction."

I hugged her tighter at that comment. "Ang, I will do my best to make you feel like that for the rest of our lives."

We cuddled together enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss.

Sometime later, I asked, "Were you serious about having a child with me?"

She turned her head so that we could look into each other's eyes. She smiled. "Yes, I am. I've always wanted more kids. I was trying with Julius, but I'm glad he and I didn't have kids. I'm glad it will be with you."

I leaned in and kissed her.

"One loving and happy family will be my goal for us then Wife."

She cooed at my words and snuggled back into me.

The beginning of my thirtieth year didn't start how I expected, but looking back I wouldn't have changed one part of it!

End

***

Thank you for reading this story. At this time I don't know if I will be starting a second part/chapter to this story. I think a lot of it will depend on how you, the readers, respond.

I would ask that you take the time to rate the story, and leave a comment. Let me know what you think, like/dislike, something you want more or less of, etc. I assure you I read over, and cherish any comments, even if I don't respond. (I'm planning on responding to more of the comments going forward!)

Thank you again, and until next time, Padre.