Unexpected

Story Info
Unexpected end to Keri's park walks.
3.4k words
4.19
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Mr. Park-walk

The last few months had been an exciting time for Keri. She'd had several new opportunities come her way and she was grabbing them with both hands.

She'd always been into fitness, and athletics, and was also interested in gymnastics. She worked on her flexibility a lot, for instance.

Recently, though, she'd seen adverts for, as well as, people discussing something that had become intriguing to her.

Pole fitness.

Being a modern young woman in the ever-changing world, she knew the stigma surrounding "Pole Dancing" from the older generations but also knew the benefits from people who had advised her to seek it out.

She thought this would be something fun for her to attempt and help her build on her body. And she was right. These last few months had been incredible. Her stamina levels were up, she was eating right, and the odd "cheat day" here and there never hurt but mostly she was looking after her body and it was looking after her.

Everyone had noticed that her body had become more toned, and she was so proud of herself.

Her other passion was getting out and walking in local beauty spots. She enjoyed the park the most, especially at around dusk.

Sometimes, when the sky was clear, she could see the stars coming out. She loved looking at them and could stare at them until morning came, she felt.

In recent weeks, she had been temporarily joined in her nightly strolls. As walking in the opposite direction, each night, was a man, he was fairly stocky, taller than her, and seemed several years older, maybe mid to late 30s as opposed to her early 20s. He was always alone, had a kind face, and always smiled as they passed each other.

The smile was sweet, slightly crooked to one side, and very unassuming. For reasons she didn't yet understand, it made her stomach do a little flip. She'd seen him under street lights, and he wasn't unattractive, to say the least, but also wasn't "drop to your knees" gorgeous.

There was something to that smile, though. She couldn't yet put her finger on it.

But this was now a nightly occurrence.

She'd walk, she'd see him, he'd smile, she'd smile back and inside she would flush and then not think about it again, at least until he would appear in the distance again for the next instance of this.

It also was a little confidence boost. An older, she assumed, single, as he wasn't ever walking with anyone, a fairly handsome and strong-looking gent smiling at her.

But she knew nothing about him. He may be just nice, maybe gay, or both. He just seemed kind. And she just enjoyed their "meet-cutes" for what they were.

These confidence boosts were helping her in her pole fitness, too. The body was in great shape, and just when she felt her mind might take over and make her shy or not want to get on that pole and practice, Mr. Park-walk's smile popped up. The power of this single small gesture was helping her so much from time to time.

The recent pole practice had been so intense due to the ladies putting on a show for a real crowd soon. Which was exciting for them all. It would showcase the class and let people see their progress.

Keri felt great about this as she was a natural with her background and how she could use her body and have the pole as an extension of herself. But also, performing in front of people would be something new, and fun but slightly worrying for her.

2. Performance

The performance was to be at a local venue, and what Keri hadn't realised was that it was open to anyone. Now she was terrified.

The venue had a bar, and she was worried that it would turn into something she didn't want to think about. And here was where the thoughts were rearing their ugly heads.

"What if they are all drunk leery men?"

"Are they going to be expecting a full-on strip show?"

"Are there bouncers in case things get bad?"

Thankfully, the tutor, Mia, had told them she would perform first and then explain that her students would be doing a first-ever exhibition. And that if the room felt wrong, she would immediately cancel the whole thing. The venue manager had also told them the room was fairly well mixed, slightly more on the female side.

This calmed the voices.

As the buzz backstage began to heighten, she heard most of the girls had boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends, and family all coming out to support, so she knew it would be a friendly crowd.

As Mia went on to do her set. The crowd clapped and cheered and sang along to the songs playing. It was a party out there, and this was exactly what Keri needed.

The nerves had been replaced by excitement. The next moment would be a joint performance from the 5 girls and then an individual 5 minutes per girl, and Keri was to be last. Mia and the class thought it was for the best as she was the stand-out.

They made their way onto the stage, and Keri was off to the far right of it, and even though the spotlights were fairly bright, she thought for an instant that he was there, Mr. Park-walk. But it couldn't be, and if so, why? Was he married to one of the other girls? Or maybe Mia? She'd spoken of a partner, but we'd never seen them.

But as the music started and the poles were mounted, she kept snatching glimpses. One second, it was him. That smile was the easy spot. But then, she questioned it.

She had to concentrate. Come on, girl. This crowd and these ladies deserve your best. If it is him, you'll see him when you are centre stage in about 25 minutes. They all finished and the crowd was great.

She spent the next 20-plus minutes, running her routine through her head. She had this. She knew she had this.

The DJ then announced Keri's name, and she strode out with confidence and her second outfit of the night. In this sparkly get-up, she thought she might look like a glitter ball, but she had a sexy disco soundtrack to her routine, so it would all look great.

Then she noticed that Mr. Park-walks' seat was empty. Had she dreamt he was there, I mean, really?

But this was a mistake, and just before she started, he was there. He'd moved in front of the pole, a few tables from the stage, and that smile was there too.

The performance was excellent, and she was thrilled with how it went. The others had watched from the wings, Mia was welling up a little with pride. As for a few of Keri's friends, they told her how great she was, but this time, his face was missing in the crowd.

He'd gone. She was perplexed. She'd been hoping he might come to say hi. But it was another ship in the night moment.

How odd.

The night was going to be fun nevertheless. They were going dancing in town, drinks for those who wanted them and also some food.

The next morning was sore, mostly her feet as she limited herself to a drink or 2 and nothing extreme.

Her day was a general cleaning, tidying, washing etc. Into town to pick some bits up and then cook and prepare for the week's meals ahead.

But then walk time came and this time her stomach lurched. Was she excited to see Mr. Park-walk? Did the thought of him seeing her in a skin-tight costume excite her?

Really?

But the excitement was soon tempered. She walked her usual way, at her usual time. But nothing, no Mr. Park-walk. Where was he? Maybe he was caught up doing something! It happens.

But this wasn't the last time. This happened for a full couple of weeks. She'd get excited. He'd not show. She'd walk twice around the normal path just in case he had dropped off later. But no, nothing. The frustration and anticipation were forming and crashing like waves over her. Where was he? What happened? Was he avoiding her? Did she even factor in his plans for his walks? Why was he a factor in hers? He hadn't been initially, but she supposed she'd gotten used to seeing him.

Then one night, he was walking towards her again, and she felt elated to see him. But why? She didn't even know his name or anything about him!

He walked up to go past her, smiled, and said "hey". She "hey'd" back at him and they continued in opposite directions. A second later she heard him call "Keri".

She turned, confused, how did he know her name? What the fuck?

"Yeah?" She replied

"You were amazing the other night!" He had begun to walk back to her. "I thought about it a lot over the last few days since I saw it... You."

"2 weeks it's been!"

"Really? Oh, how time flies?" She realised his voice was soft, but something calming about it. Anything she had felt regarding the last 2 weeks was gone.

"Thank you, by the way, I enjoyed performing so much. It was so much fun. And a surprise to see you, were you supporting anyone?"

"Yes, Mia, she's my..."

"... wife?" She found herself cutting him off for an unknown reason.

"... oldest friend. We grew up together. And in fairness, you'd have more chances with her than me. Wrong parts on my behalf"

"Ohhhh, you're gay?"

"Not me. Her," he chuckled.

She tittered to herself, she felt like she was attacking him with questions for no reason.

"How far are you walking?" He asked.

"Around there and over to there." She traced the path with her finger and then pointed to her exit from the park.

He pointed behind him and said, "I'm just over there but maybe I could walk with you to your exit. Maybe find out more about pole dancing."

"... fitness. It's pole fitness." Why, why had she just done that, did it matter? Not really. Shit, he's waiting for an answer. "Yes, absolutely."

"Excellent, you can educate me on pole fitness," his crooked smile appeared and her defences melted a little.

As they walked and talked she realised how much she enjoyed his voice. The rest of him wasn't shabby either. He was funny, cheeky, and flirtatious. But he was interested in her too. He asked about her piercings and tattoos. Her interests and hobbies. He was genuinely nice and in the end, he thanked her and said he'd see her tomorrow.

On the way home her head swam. What was that? He was so sweet and enjoyable. She expected he would be but didn't know if they'd talk other than hello.

Then there was that voice. She realise it calmed her but also awakened a primal urge in her.

She was wet.

Had his presence got her wet? Was it his smile or his voice? Could someone do that to her?

The more she walked to her place, the quicker her pace became.

As she arrived home, she had just got herself through the door and that was it, she was making it no further. She slid her hand into her pants and began massaging the fleshy nub that was her swollen clitoris. She was moving her fingers over it and urging her fingers to plunge into her but as the thought of that voice echoed in her head she clasped her hand over her mouth, her legs nearly gave way and she came with an "ohhhh fuuhjggjk"

She slid down the wall to sit on the floor, one hand on her mouth, the other still on her juicy throbbing clit.

"I don't even know his name," she giggled to herself.

3. Introductions

How did he know her name? How had she not asked his? What was that effect he'd had on her? Surely it was just a one-off. He was nice and attractive but not that much and the charm was good but not impressive. Was it?

These were the thoughts in her head throughout the day. She would see him again later and then it would be settled. She'd know his name, more about him and this would effect pass as easily as they previously had on their individual walks.

Hopefully, she would see him and not have to wait 2 weeks again. Also, where had he been? Was he married? Why was she feeling it was her right to know?

She had told him plenty though. Let's see what the walk brought.

Hours passed and she filled her time with jobs around the house and by the time she was heading out she would be less in her head about all of it.

When she began her walk through the park she could see the exit point he had shown her the day before, and there was a figure standing, waiting. She thought it might be him, similar height and build. And once she got closer, realised it was. This gave her a flutter throughout her body, starting from both toes and head but ending in her vagina.

"Fuck." She muttered as he saw her and wandered towards her.

"Keri!" He grinned at her, "Hi, how are you?"

That voice was doing something but she crammed it down for the moment. "Hi, I'm good thanks. How are you?"

"Yeah, I'm good to thanks. I figured I'd wait and see if you wanted to walk and talk again. I found yesterday enjoyable."

"As did I, but..." She saw worry creep across his face but then relief as she continued "... can we talk about you tonight, please? I feel we barely touched on you."

He chuckled, "oh my god, of course, of course. I just enjoyed listening to you last night. What would you like to know?"

"How about your name? Might be a good start."

"Fuck... oh I'm so sorry, it's Michael. You must've been so freaked out, by me knowing your name... " She was nodding, "... but of course, that was only from the DJ at your pole danc... fitness. Pole fitness event."

She smirked at this. Yes, that was where he'd heard it, and she'd effectively headlined so he should know, he was front row centre after all. "Funnily that was my next question, amongst many others but thank you for clarification. Nice to "meet" you Michael."

She indicated the way to walk and they went, talking the whole way, mostly him with her asking questions.

Part way around she understood the mistake she had made. She was now listening to him and that voice was doing things to her insides. What could she do to calm herself? She felt insanely horny and her pants were again just not up to the task. How was she going to sort this out? She couldn't just mount him in the park but part of her was thinking that was the only option at this particular moment.

By the end of the walk where he would leave her, he asked if she would like his number. Maybe texting could be good for them as they developed a friendship.

She agreed and figured this could answer some prays. She would know about him and not be soaking at the end of it.

As he left, he leaned in and hugged her. It was very tender and he was a great hugger. The body she felt pressed against her wasn't fat, chubby maybe but powerful. His back and shoulders were strong and she thought about him picking her up while on the way home.

She managed to get home this time and to her room before "ending" her night as she had the night before on her doorstep.

4. The next step.

The next week was full of texting, flirting, meeting for walks, and even a coffee. She had learned Michael was in his late 30s as she imagined but didn't look it in the light and he was unmarried and had no children, and owned his own home.

So this was a good start, Keri felt the pull between them may only last a short time but she wanted to explore it.

He had a goofy sense of humour and it was refreshing. She truly enjoyed laughing with him but wasn't sure about how far he wanted to take things, outside of these meet-ups.

Sometimes he would be outrageously flirty with her, which made that night's play extra intense. She would imagine his cock in hand rubbing it, teasing it, it dripping with lube, and making himself cum to her name on his lips. She came hard at these thoughts.

They decided to meet for coffee at the end of her road this one day and Keri made the decision that she could maybe sneak a cheeky kiss on her doorstep as he would have to walk her to her place to continue towards the park and his. At least she might get some answers.

Little did she know he had similar but different plans entirely.

They'd chatted a lot during their time in the coffee shop but as the journey was coming to its conclusion the conversation was gone and a strange nervousness had come over them. And now at her door, it became odd for a moment.

But once she had opened the door, she turned to look at him. His eyes had changed from a soft doe-eyed look of "gonna have to leave now" to "hunger". She then knew she was the "menu" and he could enjoy all of it.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her. The smiley piercing clashed between them and she knew it turned him on because he moaned a little at that, and it reverberated through her body. Then her body was hoisted with ease and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he entered the house.

As the door swung closed with a thud. He, through sheer excitement, pinned her hard against the wall, doubling the thud sound.

They were all hands and lips. A frenzy as he kissed her neck and the cleavage she had showing which had a real effect on him. When he came back up to her lips she could smell her perfume on him. She'd marked him as hers. And then thinking about "marks" she decided to have fun.

She took her nails and marked his back for real too. And a grimace came across his face but she saw a fire in his eyes and was so excited by it.

He put her on the floor and said "there is only one benefit of that..." he began lifting her skirt and removing her pants, "... making sure I taste how excited you are by your handy work."

He knelt in front of her, and his head disappeared under the skirt. The next moment there was a sucking sensation on her clitoris. He lifted her leg onto one of his shoulders and the suction intensified. Her other leg was shaking, this was a real balancing act.

Her upper back was against the wall, her arse in his hands, and her clit between his lips. It was very sensitive after the sucking and his tongue began flicking it. With the cold temperature of the house and the warmth of his tongue, her senses were in overdrive.

The leg was shaking more and her hands shot to his hair under the skirt. She knew she was very close to orgasm but wanted to see him. As she got past the point of no return she swiftly pulled him out from under the skirt and came looking into those sweet puppy dog eyes again and a grin, as she cried out "ooooohhhhh Michael, fuck, Michael... oooooooo."

A shudder coursed through her body and she supported herself on him.

She kissed him and slid to the same place she had weeks earlier. He tasted so much of her and she liked it.

He sat back opposite her in the tight hallway. Smirked as she regained herself and said "I needed that."

Through her gasps, she replied "You needed it? Fuck!!"