Unexpected Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid next to her for a while until she got her second wind and then she leaned over to begin kissing my lips. Slowly she moved down to my stomach and abdomen before taking my penis into her mouth. Expertly she moved her head up and down and every few strokes she would give special attention to the head, causing a tingling that I felt down to my toes. The more she worked on my cock the harder it became, precum leaking out to be greedily licked up. After a few minutes, she moved up and gave me a deep kiss on the mouth, the scent of semen and the taste of precum very pronounced, arousing me further. Adrian moved her body to straddle me and then placed the head of my cock against the rim of her anus. With only saliva as a lubricant, she used her weight to push my dick deep into her ass and then gripped the shaft with her sphincter muscles as she sat unmoving, her penis resting upon my abdomen. The sensation of being inside her warm body with her muscles clenching and releasing was bringing me to the point of orgasm without other movement. Finally, when Adrian started moving up and down on my rock-hard penis it only took several strokes to bring me to an intense orgasm that had me cry out in delight. I grabbed her around her waist and held her with all my might as I continuously pulsed hot semen into her anus. When the spasms ceased and I was completely drained, I lay there limp with Adrian lying on top of me. We remained like that for quite a while until we regained the strength to move and then she slid off to rest at my side, cradled in my arm.

"Now, that was an adventure," I whispered.

"It certainly was, I'm exhausted from the journey," she replied with a smile.

"Adrian, why not stay with me tonight?" I asked. "It's getting late, and I would hate to think of you driving on the dark roads when you're tired. I will wake you whenever you like and even make breakfast for you if that helps persuade you."

"No persuasion necessary. I would like very much to stay here with you tonight, and breakfast sounds wonderful if you really don't mind," she said. "It's been a long time since I was able to feel comfortable enough to share a bed with someone, and I've missed it."

"I feel the same way," I replied. We hugged for a while and then washed up before returning to bed, shutting off the lights and drifting off to sleep in each other's arms with the gentle rocking of the boat and the sound of the waves lapping on the sides.

12