Unexpected Aid - Treating Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad gives in... HARD.
2.8k words
4.52
28.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had this one half done by the time I posted the first part to this story, so here is the finished product. Thanks for the stars in the first one!

--------------

After he finished scooping up the numerous ropes of cum I squirted onto myself he kept rubbing the muscles on my stomach and chest. His fingers caressed each block of ab muscle and the edge of my pecs, later grabbing handfuls of them, feeling the meaty fullness of them and massaging the dense fibers. He commented on the smoothness of my torso, liking how I shaved my entire torso even my crotch completely. I was totally hypnotized by his touch, and was whimpering softly as he rubbed my physique, my excitement clearly shown by my throbbing cock.

He kept rubbing my pecs for a bit more, mainly squeezing them as if to draw milk from them, keeping my nips between his thumb and forefinger, but also draped my arm around his neck. With his neck he reached for my trimmed armpit, covering it with his entire face, then, to my surprise, licked it twice, then moved to lick the nearest nipple. I moaned at this, not expecting to react so strongly to a nip lick. But my dad was doing great things to my body and I was in shock.

Both our cocks throbbed as he sucked and licked that nipple, and when he moved to the other one I ended up laying sideways to him on his lap so he could reach. When he finished with the second nipple, his tongue never left my skin to travel to my sternum, where he lapped up the sweat collected between my thick pectorals. Then his tongue left me and found me again below my belly button, where my dick was throbbing just over. His jaw touched my steely dick but he ignored it, instead running his pointed tongue from my belly button up the middle of my abs to my solar plexus, collecting remnant sperm he missed mixed with sex sweat. His tongue explored the rest of my torso: my v-line, obliques, and sweaty underside of my pecs before turning his attention towards my huge member.

My balls were still weighing his rod down, but it's strength was greater than their weight, surprisingly, due to his excitement - which was really fucking hot. I looked up to his eyes for the first time since I sat on him and I was taken aback by how... crazed he looked. His eyes were wide with dilated pupils, his grin was wide and crazy looking, and he was salivating while eyeballing my cock.

"You wanna suck it?" I inquired. I was surprised I managed to say that clearly.

"YES!" he exclaimed. I was surprised, once again, at his obvious excitement. But then again, he probably had never gotten a dick as fine as mine, so it made sense.

"Alrighty! Let me get up," I said as I began the struggle to get my very much relaxed body up from his lap, which was kinda sore. As I did, it was obvious that the only thing separating us was the light coating of sweat between our muscular bodies. Once my back was separated from him, it missed the feeling of his soft hairs and felt bare, but it was nice being able to see his physique. He was hot. My balls were also glued to his rock hard cock, and as I got up and away from the couch the length of the hang they had from my body was made clear to my dad. I had to take a step from the couch where he was to clear his dick of my balls and I took my time, dragging the bottom of my sack along how tip, pulling his whole dick away from him until my balls slipped from his helm and swung towards me in a wide arch. But the most exciting part was seeing his huge, drooling log snap back towards him and slap his hard, hairy, sweaty abs.

I watched that wonderful sight over my shoulder, my ass facing him and only my balls being visible to him, his attention being immediately drawn to them after that whole thing. He forgot about my dick and dove face first into my sack moaning loudly and swirling his tongue around the round spheres that were my sperm canisters. I moaned myself and put my hands on my knees, bending a bit over and spreading my legs. Little did I know what that pose would provoke in just a few minutes...

His tongue was going absolutely crazy on my nuts. He was polishing my orbs with the precum he drooled on them from being under them. With every long lick he would travel slowly around every square inch of the surface of my testes, making sure he had felt around my entire smooth globes before drawing his tongue back into his mouth to savor my taste. He would also jab at my nuts quickly with the tip of his tongue relishing in their firmness and heavy swing. He truly was playing with my balls and I loved every second of it.

Then he started sucking my balls hard. He first grabbed my sack at the base and pulled down to stretch my scrotum around my balls. Then he began sucking each one as hard as he could, basically giving my shaven balls hickeys. He didn't do that for very long, though, before shoving each testicle in his mouth. As he shoved it in he struggled to house the largeness in his mouth but eventually coped. With each one he pushed it as far back in his mouth as he could till he choked and bathed each one several times in his mucousy saliva. With that he pulled them back down and tight against my scrotum and lathered his face with the throat slime he had dumped on my balls himself, using my balls as lathering sponges. He also rubbed my hefty nuts against his hard, hairy chest which was incredibly hot. I had been moaning intensely throughout the whole ball worship session, my balls never having received such intensive attention.

My dad then got up and pressed his body against mine once again, poking my balls with his massive tip and resting his thick bone between my round ass cheeks. His toned torso rested on my back as he reached under my shoulders for my pecs to rub and squeeze and laid his head on my right shoulder.

"Your balls are fucking amazingly tasty boy," he told me in a raspy voice.

"Thanks, dad, you really fucking love em don't ya?" I responded. My dad didn't respond. He went stiff and went back into his crazed mode. I realize now what happened, though. When he leaned over me I lost my balance and caught it a bit late, and in the process my ass squeezed to help me stay up, also squeezing my dads trapped cock. He froze when he felt my muscular ass cheeks clench around his hot dick and instantly embarked on a new mission.

He rose from me and grabbed my cheeks instead after one last tweak of my nips. He grabbed each firmly and spread them, forcing his bent cock to rise up and borrow even closer to my asshole. He flexed his cock and it separated my ass cheeks far enough to finally burn my virginal asshole with his heated steel rod. We both audibly gasped for different reasons.

Just then we heard a humming of a car. My mom was back!

We both scrambled to hide everything. He put on his shorts and I ran to get paper towels to clean up as much as I could off the couch and the floor. I shittily wiped everything in like five seconds and, grabbing the clothes I had ditched before entering the family room then ran upstairs to my room. My dad straightened out the room while I wiped and ran up before me. He was waiting for me sitting on my bed, already naked again.

"I'm still not done with you," he advised. His dick was turgid as fuck. Not gonna lie, mine was too. My asshole was still throbbing from the mere contact it had with his hot rod. I locked the door then went up to him. " Your dick looked so hot bouncing around whole you ran to clean up," he told me before grabbing my dick firmly and swallowing my large dick head completely into his slobbery, warm mouth. I moaned, hoping my mother hadn't made it inside the house yet. "Has anyone ever deepthroated you completely?" My dad asked during a break from making out with my dick head. He was an incredible cock sucker, knowing exactly what to do to give me the most pleasure.

My mind was reeling but I managed to respond. "Not really," I said, only managing that. Then he went back to literally making out with my cock head, giving it more attention than I even have patience to give it myself. I was shocked at how diligent my dad was being with his mouth. He really wanted me to shoot the biggest load all over him.

He kept working hard on my bell shaped tip for like ten more minutes before ordering me to lay in the bed with my legs and balls hanging out the side. So I did and quickly my dad moved in to stuff his face with my thick cock. But now he was going deep, pushing against his throat and opening his jaw even wider somehow to be able to accommodate the thickest part of my cock, which was just after my dick head. He eventually did get past it, sucking more of my thick shaft into his hungry throat and stretching himself so much I could see it. He was over my halfway point after that and my chest was hot from breathing so heavily.

The rest of my cock was easy to fit around his mouth but it required him to push me in so deep it was still difficult. My toes and fingers were quivering as he inched closer to my thick root. My breath became shallow and I was beginning to hyperventilate. As his lips got closer and closer to my cock base I could feel the heat from his incoming mouth and my lips began quivering as well. Finally, when his lips mashed against my clean shaven cock base my entire body convulsed. I was very surprised and pleased at myself for not busting right then and there, but my dad disagreed. He was visibly annoyed after he realized I was still not cumming, so he strenuously pulled my dick out of his esophagus and jerked my mucousy prick some before going back down on me. This time he went down to my base very quickly and I was still not used to being completely ingested, so I groaned out a loud "FUUUUUUCKKK"

With my dick inside him well past his collarbone and his hands squeezing my sore nuts, I finally felt orgasmic tremors hitting me. They were just starting, and this seemed to be the beginning of my strongest and longest orgasm ever. I felt a bit of fear as I felt my balls contract up to the sides of my arm thick shaft, indicating the beginning of a mind bending orgasm. With his now free hands, he reached up to my pecs with one hand and squeezed my nip and pec and with the other he pushed his middle and ring finger very deep up my shithole and found my prostate somehow so quickly, and with that my cum began boiling up my shaft as I lifted my hips from my mattress.

I let out a silent scream, my eyes glazed over and rolled back to my head. My dad was vigorously rubbing my man clit while I exploded into his mouth uncontrollably. It was enhancing my orgasm ten fold. I could tell just by the way my dick had to stretch out to accommodate the massive gobs of my semen as it made its way into my dad's stomach from my swollen dick head. I looked down and my dad was still at my base, happily guzzling my cum down his throat while he got a handful of pec meat and his fingers were strangled by my virgin asshole. About halfway through my orgasm he pulled out my rod as best he could, ending up with half a rope shot across his face once he was off my dick. He grabbed my donkey cock and pointed it up so the rest of my load shot up into the air and then landed on my torso. He had made it very clear so far today that he loved licking and slurping my cum from my chest and abs.

Shortly after that I passed out in bliss, leaving my dad alone while he sated his need for cum with me. When I woke up my knees were over my shoulders and my feet above me. My ass was upturned and I felt a foreign yet intense feeling...

My dad was eating my ass!

I was still delirious and could only moan in response, but it felt odd. I truly didn't know how to feel about it. As my senses cleared up it began to feel better and better until I was moaning for real. At hearing me his efforts multiplied and he was sticking his hot tongue so damn deep in my asshole I was shocked at how deep he could go, and occasionally he would stick his thumb in there as well. His other hand was gripping and slowly stroking my semi hard prick that he so masterfully sucked to exhaustion earlier.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The harsh knocking on my door scared me a bit but I could barely react. My dad though, pulled his face from being so deep in my ass to respond.

"WHAT!? We're having a man to man... uh... talk!" My dad awkwardly responded before burying his face back into my rear.

"I just had to unload all the groceries by myself! I told you I was coming with them you bastard!" My mother complained. My dad groaned, not in pleasure but in disgust. He didn't respond. She walked back down the stairs.

Once he felt satisfied from sucking my asshole he increased his pace on my huge dong. His hand was gliding briskly up and down my rod, driving me crazy and making my fat nuts quiver. Then he stuck three fingers in my asshole to rub my prostate, and brought an even louder moan from me. I was scared my mom would hear me even if she was downstairs in the other side of the house.

My dad didn't care, though. He plopped his mouth on my dickhead and sucked my bloated cock head. My cock was now so stiff in his hands as if I hadn't dumped numerous loads already. His fingers were massaging my hypersensitive prostate so nicely I was convulsing under him. Even though he had only been jerking my hard yet spent cock for a couple of minutes, my cock felt ready to cum. I usually last quite some time.

Very, very soon after I began feeling my orgasm approaching, I felt a strong chain of spasms running throughout my whole body. My torso especially was convulsing while my legs stiffened. Then I felt a huge load of cum rising up my long shaft and into my father's waiting, somehow still hungry mouth. He swallowed a lot of it but soon it became too much because this orgasm was absurdly voluminous, way more than I even thought was possible. He choked and aimed my dick up so that it squirted on my chest, again, just as I expected. I was struggling to keep my wild groans, moans, and screams to myself, but I was still quite loud just because it was such a strong orgasm. My hands had been gripping the sheets with a death grip ever since I woke up, and now I was pulling up the sheets from my mattress.

Once my orgasm subsided to just dripping down my own shaft, my dad licked that up oh so sensually, enjoying every moment his tongue spent in contact with my burning hot beast. Once he cleaned up my dick he leaned over and licked my smooth, muscular torso in the same way, finishing by licking one rope of thick seed that landed across my face, then licking my mouth open to kiss me strongly, with firm desire but not aggressively.

"Have a wonderful nights sleep, beautiful son. I'm deeply in love with you and your sex," he said softly. He smacked my ass and gripped it possesively, giving me a stern eye with a sexy smile.

"I love you, Dad." I said simply but honestly. He smiled widely. Then walked out of the room, back into his shitty marriage, but with a smile this time.