Unexpected Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit, and give me your feet honey," She waited patiently while I sat, noticing my restlessness as my eyes settled on the shoes.

"Don't worry," she said as she slipped my foot into the heel that somehow fit perfectly, "I have complete confidence in you."

She beamed her perfect smile at me as she slipped the second shoe on. She stood, grabbing my arms and pulling me up with her. I felt my legs attempting to adjust to the change of footwear and staggered to gain balance. I fell into Kim's arms, failing to get my foot placement just right. She caught me with sure arms and laughed, helping me gain my balance.

"Don't over think this," She said, backing away from me and giving me a chance to find my balance like a baby deer learning to walk for the first time.

Taking a deep breath, I walked surely to where she stood. I was surprised at how easily I navigated the shoes, but I tried not to show it on my face. When I stopped in front of her, I was smiling, eagerly waiting for her to comment.

She pulled me into her so quickly that my arms were trapped against my chest. She wrapped her right arm around me, placing her left thumb and pointer finger under my chin and pushing me to look up at her. Even in heels she stood over me, so she crowned her head and brought her lips gingerly to mine.

I kissed her back, feeling how soft her lips were against my own.

I've kissed people before. Not an unnumbered amount like my close friend Paula, but a fair amount to think I knew what I was doing. Granted I've only kissed boys, and they were always too eager or too rough.

But this, this kiss was amazing.

It was deep and passionate, hungry even. Her lips parted my own and the tip of her tongue ran along my bottom lip. I moaned against her, trying to free my arms so that I could pull myself closer to her body and failing. All too soon her lips left mind, and she dropped her arms from around me leaving me feeling bare.

"You really do look beautiful. Come, look."

Kim pushed me to a full-length mirror mounted on the wall closest to the doors. She had her hands on either one of my shoulders, encouraging me to see what she had created. My shoulder length curls lay as they did earlier in the day, outlining my jaw and neck. The black dress fit on each of my curves perfectly, making my ebony skin look radiant. I hadn't noticed before that the material had a slight sparkle to it, and the light caught each one like a star. The slit rose about mid-thigh showing my strong slick legs with heels that looked too tall for me, but just the right at the same time. My breasts were exposed more than I am used to, but the fabric was tight enough to hold them in place. I couldn't help turning to the sides to really take account of the dress's qualities, noticing that it made my already large behind look even more rounded.

"Beautiful," Kim said, lowering her head to whisper in my ear.

Looking at her beside me in the mirror, I noticed our dresses complimented each other very well, as though she'd planned it. I could see that the top of my head reached just under her nose, and I made a mental note to ask exactly how tall she was.

"I love it, professor," I said, twirling for emphasis.

"Good, it's yours to borrow. You'll be wearing it tonight." She turned to leave me then, grabbing my clothes and placing them in one of her desk drawers.

"Tonight?" I asked, reluctantly turning from the mirror to look at Kim's face.

"Why yes, you'll be accompanying me tonight." She said matter-of-factly.

"Where will we be going, professor?"

"Now that will be a surprise," She stood behind her desk and beckoned me to come to her.

Sure footed, I walked and stood in front of her, my back to the desk.

"We do have some time, however. Shall we have some fun?" The look on her face was so childlike, I was afraid if I said 'no' she may burst out in tears.

"What did you have in mind?" I said, cocking my head to the side. "

You are so cute when you do that! Turn around honey," She grabbed my waist this time and turned me so that I faced the double doors and the mirror.

I caught her reflection in the mirror and saw a hungry look cross her face before she settled to her beaming smile. Wordlessly, she grabbed onto my hip with her left hand, placing her right between my shoulder blades and guiding my torso toward the desk. Once I was fully bent over- my breast touching her papers - I grabbed onto the edge on the other side of the dark wood to keep myself steady in the foreign heels.

Both hands now grabbing onto my hips, Professor Redding kicked my feet as far apart as the dress would allow, pushing a gasp out of my throat.

"Relax, my sweet, I'm not going to hurt you." She said, her hands sliding down my thighs to the end of the dress.

She pulled the edge of the dress up so that my behind was free of the fabric, and I let out an involuntary shiver feeling the now chilled air through the lace.

"Do you have a sensitive ass?" Kim's tone went back to a curious teacher, catching me off guard. I racked my brain, not having an instance when I had to think of the sensitivity of my behind.

Finally, I settled for, "No professor, I do not believe I do."

"You don't believe what?" She countered, making small circles on the left side of my behind with her index finger.

"I, uh, don't believe I have a sensitive behind, professor." I said, hoping the correction was what she wanted to hear.

Suddenly, I heard a loud snap behind me followed by a stinging pain that replaced her soft fingers.

"Ahh," I proclaimed, fighting the urge to scream on the chance someone might hear.

"Baby, you do not have a 'behind', you have an ass. 'Behinds' are what little girls hurt when the fall. Are you a little girl?"

I'd heard her speak like this to one of the trouble student in my class. He'd been speaking to his desk partner the entire session, and she tore him a new one. I don't recall that he returned after that.

Hating the thought that I'd upset Kim, I quickly responded, "Yes professor, I have an ass, and I do not believe my ass is sensitive."

It felt odd letting harsh profanity out of my mouth, but I tried not to make that obvious.

"Better," She hooked her thumbs onto the lacey fabric of my underwear. "Do I have your permission to remove your underwear, sweetheart?"

The blood rushed to my cheeks as I really understood what she was asking. I hadn't had anyone come this close to my private before, and I felt all my nerves pushing against my throat.

As if reading my mind, Kim continued.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, I promise you I have only your best interests in mind. And 'no' works perfectly fine with me," Her thumbs still on my underwear, she leaned forward so that her lips were at my ear and whispered, "I only want to pleasure you; I give you my word."

I let out a half moan, all my worries expelled. Is this the power that want has? I thought.

"You can do whatever you want to me, professor," I whispered in a deep, pleading voice.

"That's what I like to hear," she stood, expertly pulling my lace down to my knees.

"You have a perfect ass, did you know that?" Her hands were rubbing me possessively, making my 'you-knowwhat' beg for attention.

"No, professor, I didn't know that." I shut my eyes to focus on her touch, on her voice.

"Well that's a shame, you should be complemented regularly especially with a body like this," She bent and placed a kiss on both sides of my ass. "Mm, come here," She pulled me up, turning me quickly so I was facing her again.

Bending down, she pulled my lace to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

"I'm going to hold onto these for a bit," she said tucking them into her bag that was propped up against the desk.

Gently, she pushed me back to the and grabbed onto my thighs, encouraging me to sit on the desk.

"You really are beautiful," she let go of my legs, propping one hand on the desk and the other on my back.

Then, slowly, she bent down to merge her lips with mine. This kiss was different; it was harder and more passionate. I wrapped my legs around her waist instinctively and placed my hands on her neck pulling her closer to me. Without breaking the kiss, she guided me down so that my back laid on the desk, and so I lay beneath her. Our tongues explored one another for just another moment before she straightened her back, smiling down at me.

"Oh, don't pout darling. There will be plenty of time for that, don't worry." She chuckled and ran a finger over my puckered lips.

She bent between my legs so that she was standing on her knees, her face right in from of my 'you-know-what'. My breathing stopped all together.

"Look at this pussy," she put her hands on the inside of my thighs and pushed my legs further apart, exposing as much of me as the dress would allow. "I will expect this to be clean shaven from now on, do you understand?"

My cheeks felt hot with embarrassment at the order.

"Y-yes p- professor," I stuttered.

"Don't be embarrassed my little virgin," she said, playfully biting my thigh. "So, what do we call this?" She put two fingers on my 'you-know-what' and waited.

I knew she'd be displeased with my name for my private, so I opted for what I thought she'd prefer.

"My pussy?"

"Yes! Yes honey, exactly. That or your sex will do. And this," she pressed her two fingers further into my...pussy causing me to let out a surprised moan, "this is your clit."

Sliding her fingers to the lower part of my pussy, she paused and said, "And this is your very, very wet cunt." She removed her fingers and put them in her mouth. "You are a delicious girl, aren't you?"

I couldn't find my words; I couldn't believe this was real. I simply bit my lip and nodded.

"Is someone getting horny?" The smile in Kim's voice was undeniable.

I gave her another nod.

"Good," and that was all the warning I got.

Her tongue split my pussy lips and found my clit easily. She made what felt like small circles, putting just the right amount of pressure in just the right places.

"Oh my god professor!" I moaned, no longer worrying about who was listening.

She sucked my clit into her mouth, flicking it faster than she had any right to.

"Yes, please, yes!" I yelled incoherently as she made me feel parts of my body I didn't know existed.

Suddenly I felt this pressure building from my clit -- no from my soul? - it was like every nerve in my body was being set on fire but in a good way. My hips started bucking off the desk as I felt an explosion beginning to erupt from inside me. My professor's hands wrapped possessively around my thighs to keep me in place just in time for the moment sweet relief washed over me.

I felt my entire body spasm before going limp, a sense of pleasure washing over me like a wave -- like every happy memory wrapped into one singular moment.

I closed my eyes, my moans turning into hushed gasps as the wave took over me.

Kim released my thighs and stood, whipping her face with a small handkerchief that seemed to materialize from nowhere.

"Just as I thought, you are so fucking delicious," she planted a small kiss on my thigh and laughed.

I opened my eyes to see her watching me intently.

"Someone enjoyed them self?"

Still gasping, I responded, "Yes, professor, it was amazing."

"You have no idea," A devilish grin played across her face as she slowly leaned over me.

Carefully, she planted a warm kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself as she claimed my mouth and I sucked hungrily, welcoming this new flavor.

Dr. Redding recovered herself and chuckled.

"Someone likes the way they taste. Well, I can't blame you; you're so sweet it's almost irresistible." She stood, fixing the strands of her auburn hair that had gotten out of place.

"Come," She pulled my dressed back down, "we have somewhere we need to get to."

She began gathering her things as I wordlessly rose from her desk, still lightheaded from my orgasm.

I hopped down from the now tainted wood, staggering slightly having forgotten about my new heels, and winced as I felt the wetness between my legs. Having noticed, Kim looked up from her bag.

"Leave that, I want you to be ready all night." She returned to her belongings, and I felt the blood rush from my face.

I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be like this all night, especially because I had no idea what we were doing once we left the campus.

Thinking of how great she felt - her tongue in my most private part - made me wonder if the rest of the night would be that way. Kim's voice interrupted my new fantasy.

"Let's go, grab your belongings please." She walked over toward the door, and I stumbled behind her.

Locking the door behind us, Kim led me back toward the elevator and to the teacher's parking lot.

I've heard rumors that Professor Redding was one of the wealthiest teachers that worked at the school, and the moment I saw her car the mystery was confirmed.

She drove a slick black Mercedes AMG, the two-door car from my dreams. It was in perfect condition with dark tinted windows and tires that looked as though they were meant for speed.

"Impressed by my little toy?"

I hadn't noticed that I stopped walking, or how far ahead of me Kim had gotten. She turned around and faced me, waiting for my answer.

"I definitely am!" I squealed.

Kim let out her wonderful laugh and closed the distance between us. Looking down at me she studied my face for just a moment.

"Don't get any of your delicious juices on my car. Those are only for me." She flashed a cocky grin before walking toward her car.

I felt my entire body get hot at her command, having almost forgot how wet I was.

I scurried after her and watched as she put her bags in the back seats, motioning for me to give her mine so she could do the same. Then, she stepped to the passenger's side and opened my door. With a graceful bow, she offered the seat to me. I glided in careful to have my dress tucked underneath me to create a barrier from the leather seats. Once Kim got into the car, she sped out of the parking lot and onto the freeway.

"I don't want you to give away anything once we arrive, do you understand?" She gripped my thigh possessively and spoke lightly, as though this was something we did often.

"I'm not entirely sure I follow," I responded.

"You and I are simply good friends enjoying dinner, okay?"

"So, we're going to dinner?" I couldn't help but get excited when she revealed her surprise for me.

Letting out an impatient chuckle, Kim responded, "Yes, but do you understand what I'm saying hon?"

"Yes, professor, I understand." I smiled to myself, I had no idea what she thought I would say, but even the title of friend was something I appreciated from such a highly thought of woman. I just wonder what 'friends' do that in their offices.

"We'll see how well you take directions," She said, releasing my thigh and turning up her radio that -- until that moment -- I hadn't noticed was playing.

"I want you to do something for me," her voice had gone deep and husky, intoxicating and delicate like chocolate.

"Anything," And I felt I really meant it.

"Lift your dress and let me see your pussy."

I did as I was told with no hesitation, though Kim didn't take her eyes from the road to look at me.

"I want you to play with yourself."

I've heard the phrase enough to know what it meant, but I've never done it myself. I didn't even know what to do.

As if hearing my thoughts, Kim continued, "Use your middle and ring finger and push them into your cunt." She said the words so matter-of-factly that I flinched.

"B-but, your car," I stammered.

She finally looked at me with a smile that showed she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Don't worry about the car. Won't you do this for me, please?" She gave me that look I just can't say no to; the one that reminded me of a puppy or a child.

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding I brought my right hand to pussy and froze. Looking over to Kim I saw an encouraging smile before she returned her gaze to the road. Closing my eyes, I did as I was instructed -- sliding my fingers deep inside myself. I let out a careful moan, feeling how wet I was and how full my own fingers made me; the foreign feeling of myself inside of me.

It didn't feel like it did when Kim had touched me, but it still felt good.

Biting my lip, I slowly slid my fingers out and then back in moaning each time.

"Faster." I opened my eyes to see Kim looking only at my hand, grasping her steering wheel so hard the leather protested under her clutch. She reluctantly looked at the freeway in intervals as if our safety wasn't as important as what I was doing. I smiled at the thought that I was all she wanted to see.

Taking her command, I picked up the pace. My moans were louder, and I could feel my body working toward the explosion.

Getting closer and closer, I used my free hand to grab onto my left breast and my hips started bucking toward my hand.

"Yeah baby," Kim's voice cut clear through my moans, "that feels good, doesn't? I bet you want to cum don't you? Cum for me, please?"

Her voice was a half moan, but I heard her request regardless. I hooked my two fingers inside myself, knowing there was something there that was demanding attention. Whatever it was, it pushed me over my edge. I let out a yell as I climaxed, feeling my wetness explode around my hand though it wasn't as intense as the one I'd felt back in my professor's office. I slipped my fingers out of myself and let my jagged breathing relax until I let out small gasps.

"That was so sexy, my little virgin."

I hadn't noticed my eyes were closed tight until she spoke. Opening them, I saw that the car had stopped moving, and she was watching me hungrily.

"I wish I could enjoy the mess you've made, but we are late for dinner."

She got out of her car then and walked around to my door. Feeling a jolt of panic, I sat up in my seat and looked out the window. We were parked at a restaurant by the name of Opal. Even from the outside it looked like an expensive place. Each of its three stories was lit and from the windows they all seemed alive with people. I felt the blood leave my face as I looked out of the passenger window to see a valet waiting for me to exit, and a line of people looking to retrieve their cars.

Kim was at my door then, opening it for me. At the very last moment, I pushed my dress back in place, and exited the vehicle.

Pulling me close to her side, Kim lowered her head and whispered to me, "Don't worry, he didn't see your pussy. The windows are too dark for that."

I looked back to see that she was right, even if the valet had been trying to peer into the window, he would have a hard time seeing anything.

After giving her keys to the clueless valet, she ushered me toward the restaurant entrance. Along the walls were benches full of people with more than impatient looks on their faces.

"The wait must be hours for a place like this," I said peering around me.

Kim let out a scoff and motioned for me to follow behind her. As we passed the hostess desk, a young, dark woman gave Kim and me a very perky nod but had no objection as we made our way into the restaurant. Kim navigated swiftly through the tables full of happy chatting people. I recognized the chief of police from the morning news as we passed a table that smelled a little too fondly of alcohol. To my surprise, Kim gave him a kind wave to which he responded with a noticeably slurred 'hello there'.

As the tables grew further apart, Kim slowed to walk beside me placing her hand on the small of my back and guiding me forward.

"Don't be nervous, okay?" I looked up to see her smiling warmly at me.

"Why would I be nervous?"