Unexpected Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would hope I'd know if I did something like this before," I teased.

"Mm, so you're a natural pussy eater?" Her tone was light but had the kind of flirting undertone her sister used. My face got warm with embarrassment, and I hid my face on her shoulder rather than responding. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about, beautiful. It's an art, and art is meant to be admired remember?" She ran a hand along my back allowing me to relax.

I looked up at her and saw she was already looking at me. She gave me a cute smile and bent down to kiss me.

"I taste good, don't I?" Kim sounded cocky.

"You're delicious," I licked my lips, working to entice her.

"Still so cute," She smoothed my hair and closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. I felt my heart pounding in my chest in response to the question I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"Professor?" I let innocence drip into my voice.

"Yes?" Her eyes stayed closed and her body unmoving.

"Can I -- Can I use your toy?" Kim's eyes shot open then and set into the amused look on her face.

"And why ever would you need that?"

I smiled sheepishly before answering, "

"I'd like to use it on you, professor."

The smile that spread across her face was almost al of the answer I needed, but still I waited for the words. Kim stretched to kiss me fully, cupping my behind and slipping her hand into my hair. This night is far from over, I thought, so far.