Unexpected Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to comfort her as best as I could, but I shared many of the same fears myself.

Soon the day came for her surgery, and we rode to the hospital in a nervous silence.

Our wait was very short before she was taken to be prepped for surgery, and I only had time for a brief hug.

"Don't worry, Stella, everything will be okay, I'll be here when you get out of surgery."

She gave me a tearful nod and a quick kiss before letting the nurse lead her away.

It was the longest six hours I had ever spent. The nurses tried to get me to go home, that they would call me when Stella was out of surgery, but I wouldn't hear of it. She was going through all of this for me, the least that I could do was be here for her.

I was awakened from a snooze by one of the nurses.

"The surgery went well. She's in recovery, you can see her for just a few minutes until she's moved to a regular room."

"Thank you," I said as I shook myself to finish waking up, then followed her to see Stella.

"Just a few minutes," the nurse said, then left me at the door.

Stella looked like she was asleep, but stirred with a groan as I took her hand in both of mine.

"How are you feeling? I asked.

"Like I've been kicked in the nuts," she said with a small laugh that brought on a fresh moan.

"Should I get the nurse?"

"No, I'll be all right. It only hurts when I laugh," she said with a weak smile. "Thank you for being here."

"Where else could I be?"

"Well, you could be in the shower, you reek!" she said, holding back a laugh. "Why don't you go home, have a bite to eat and clean up. Hopefully I'll be in a regular room by then."

It was hard to tear myself away, but she was right; I stunk. I gave her a quick kiss and left for home.

Sure enough, by the time I got back she was in a regular room, sitting up and looking more alert.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, still a little sore. It still feels weird, even with the bandages it feels empty between my legs. I'm sure I'll get used to it."

She must have seen my face drop.

"Don't blame yourself, Ralph. I knew what I was getting into. This is what I wanted. It's just going to take some getting used to."

She insisted on calling for the nurse to help her to use the bathroom. I volunteered, but she wasn't ready for me to see her "there" yet.

After a few days I was allowed to take Stella home and set her up in her temporary room. While I was allowed to help her to the bathroom, she insisted that she could take care of herself.

"I'm going to see it sooner or later, Stella," I said through the bathroom door.

"Yes, I know, but it's still very irritated right now. I don't want that to be the first image you have of the new me."

I heard her moan.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Ralph, the doctor assured me that some irritation is normal and should fade away in just a few days."

I had my doubts and concerns, but there was nothing I could do but wait.

A week after she came home she had a follow-up appointment with her surgeon, but refused to tell me what she said, and was very pensive all the way home.

Dinner was very quiet, all of my attempts to draw what the doctor said out of her were met with noncommittal answers and shy smiles.

We watched a little TV before Stella gave a big yawn,

"Ralph, I'm tired, if you don't mind I'm going to make it an early night."

"Of course, Honey, I'll probably crash soon, too," I said as Stella gave me a tender kiss, went to her room and closed the door.

After a few minutes I went up to bed. I was feeling a little frustration. We hadn't had any sort of sex since she went into the hospital, first, obviously, because she was in the hospital, then because she wasn't feeling comfortable. I had masturbated a couple of times and figured it was time to take myself in hand again.

I had dimmed the lights a bit, and was making myself comfortable when the bedroom door opened and I saw a vision of loveliness silhouetted by the hall light.

Stella was wearing a skimpy baby-doll nightgown with the tiniest panties I had ever seen.

"The doctor cleared me for light sexual activity today. We should be very cautious as far as intercourse goes, but we can do as much as I'm comfortable with."

With that she dropped the nightgown to the floor, and was about to lower her panties when I stopped her.

"No, Baby," I said grinning, "I want to unwrap my present myself."

Stella grinned even wider than I did and gave her best impression of a stripper walk as she came over and climbed onto the bed, straddling my legs as she knelt down, took my face in her hands and kissed me with a passion that I never knew we were missing.

I broke the kiss so that I could shift my attention to her breasts and nipples, rubbing, kissing and sucking on them as she threw her head back in pleasure.

We could put off the moment of truth no longer. I lifted her off my lap and lay her on her back beside me.

I straddled her legs, took a deep breath and reached for the top of her panties. Stella looked nervous, but also had a look of anticipation as I drew her panties down over her hips exposing her pussy.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the first thought that ran through my mind was that I was going to have to send her surgeon some flowers. I know that different men have different ideas about what makes a pretty pussy, but for me, Stella's was absolutely beautiful. She had to shave for the procedure, and had obviously kept it that way, except for a small landing strip above her mons.

Her pussy was still a little pink, but didn't seem irritated, maybe it was just the flush of her arousal. I finished removing her panties, spread her legs and immediately took her new pussy for a test drive with my lips and tongue. She must have been on a hair-trigger because she came almost immediately, clamping her thighs against my ears.

When she came down enough to release my head I began a more leisurely exploration of our new playground, to Stella's apparent delight.

Stella still didn't feel up to trying intercourse, but she immediately put her talented mouth to work relieving my tension, bringing me to two very satisfying orgasms.

After changing the bed linen and cleaning up she climbed into bed with me and snuggled into my side, resting her head on my chest.

"I love you, Ralph," she said, "Thank you for being so patient with me."

"I love you, too, Stella, and I'm the one who should be thanking you. I know that was a difficult decision for you to make, and I want to spend the rest of my life making sure that you don't regret it."

It took Stella a few moments to process what I had just said.

"The rest of your life?" she said, sitting bolt upright. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I reached into the nightstand drawer and retrieved the ring box. I opened it to show her the ring inside.

"Stella, after my divorce I never thought I would find love again, especially under such unusual circumstances," I said with a wry smile. "Then you came into my life, and I can't imagine it without you in it by my side. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

She couldn't speak, just nodded her head crazily with a huge grin on her face, holding her left hand out for me to put the ring on her finger.

We settled back down, and she couldn't take her eyes off the ring until sleep finally overtook her.

I woke up to the most pleasant sensation of her mouth on my cock, but as soon as she saw that I was awake she stopped.

"Please don't stop on my account," I said grinning, but Stella sat up looking a little apprehensive.

"I... I want you to make love to me," she said.

"Last night you said that you weren't ready. You don't have to do this just because I asked you to marry me."

"I know I don't have to. I want to. I can't say that I'm not nervous, and please be gentle with me."

She reached into her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"My doctor gave me this. It's uncertain how much lubrication I will produce naturally, but this will help."

I nodded and took the bottle from her, but I didn't use it right away. I began again with her breasts before lowering my mouth to her pussy. When I felt that she was as warmed up as she was going to get, I put some lube on my hand and began to gently rub her pussy, gradually inserting one finger, working it in and out and around. I got more lube and added a second finger, and she began writhing around. I applied some lube to my still hard cock, got between her legs and aimed my cock at her entrance,

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked.

"No, but I won't ever know for sure until we do it."

I could see her tense up and stroked her cheek.

"Please try to relax as much as you can, Honey. I'll go slow."

With that I pressed the tip of my cock gently against her pussy, and when I felt her relax a bit I pushed just the head in, as she gave a small gasp. I held myself steady with my arms on either side of her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said, "Just give me a minute to adjust."

Sooner than I expected she gave me a small nod and I went in another inch or so, then started rocking gently back and forth. Sensing no other resistance, I moved in a little further, continuing my gentle fucking. Stella was soon moaning in pleasure as I entered her fully, still moving slowly, not wanting to come too soon.

I was getting close and trying to hold myself back when she let out a guttural moan.

"So good, so good, so good," was all that she said, and all that I needed to hear as I upped my pace until I came hard in her pussy. I had wondered if it would feel any different from a "natural" pussy, but if there was any difference you couldn't prove it by me.

I rolled off her and pulled her close, as my arm reached around her to play with her nipple. She trembled a bit.

"Ralph, do you think I should get breast implants?"

I rose up on one elbow.

"What brought that on?" I asked.

"It's just that my boobs are so small," she said sadly.

"Don't say that!" I said. "You're breasts are perfect, and do you know why?"

She just shook her head.

"Because they're yours! Even IF I wished that you had bigger breasts, you've already done far more than enough for me.

"Besides, I hate fake tits," I said grinning.

She punched me in the arm laughing, and headed for the shower. I joined her but we refrained from any further fun and games.

We got dressed, had breakfast, and spent the day doing various "couple" things

While we ate dinner, I decided that with our change in status that it was time to meet each other's families.

A cloud came over Stella's face.

"Stella, what's wrong?"

"We... We can't see my family."

"Why not? Don't they live around here?"

"Oh, they live nearby, but when I told them that I intended to live as a woman, they kicked me out, called me a pervert."

"Maybe they'll come around, now that you've transitioned."

Stella hit me with a glare that should have knocked me over.

"Is that what you think? That now that I've "fixed" myself that they might honor me with letting me back into their lives? Maybe that's how you feel, too?"

"No... No, that's not what I meant..."

Stella gave me a sad smile.

"I know, Ralph, it's just that it's a sensitive subject for me. If they couldn't accept me for who I was, I want nothing to do with them, just because I might now be more 'acceptable.'"

"I understand, Honey, and I'll support you in whatever you decide. That brings us to my family. What do you want to tell them about us?"

"You mean that I was born with a cock?" she asked with a silly grin.

"Well, yeah, I guess," I said. "We'll tell them whatever you want."

"What I don't want is to start my relationship with your family with a lie. What if we cover this up, and somehow they find out later? If they can't accept who I am, then I'd rather find out now, without the complications of lying."

I nodded in agreement, and called my parents to arrange a meeting. I thought at first to have it in a restaurant, that the public setting might help defuse things, but in the end, I decided that the privacy of my family home was best. I didn't really expect any fireworks in any case, and hoped that the relaxed atmosphere of home might work to our advantage.

It had been a while since I had been back to see the parental units, so they were quite pleased that I was coming for the weekend. My mother was especially thrilled to hear that I was bringing a friend along.

"This wouldn't happen to be a lady friend, by any chance?" my mother asked.

"Yes, Mom, it's a lady friend."

"She must be a very special lady friend for you to be bringing her home to meet your family."

If she only knew just how special, I thought.

"Yes, Mom, she's definitely special, very special, but if you continue with the third degree there won't be anything left to talk about when we get there."

"Okay, leave me in suspense then, but I have my suspicions. A mother always knows!"

She may think she knows, I thought with a small smile.

"Just what is that smile all about, mister?" Stella said.

"Oh, it's just that my mother thinks she has everything figured out, but she really doesn't have a clue."

Stella looked pensive.

"Ralph, seriously, how do you really think they're going to take this, take us?"

"I guess that's the $64,000 question. My parents are pretty open-minded, support Gay Rights and all that, but it's sometimes different when it hits close to home."

"She's probably going to be pretty upset that we won't be giving her any grandchildren."

Bam! There it was. Deep down inside I knew that this might be an issue, but had pushed it down as deep as I could.

"Stella, don't you think we're getting ahead of ourselves here? We haven't even set a wedding date yet. Besides, many couples either can't have kids, or decide not to have them."

"Yes, but they don't usually know going in. We do. Also, most couples usually reach some sort of an agreement before getting married. We haven't bothered because I can't have a baby. What about you? When you used to look at your future, did you see children as a part of it?"

My look told her all that she needed to know.

Her eyes were brimming in tears as she turned away.

"Maybe this has all been a big mistake..."

"No!" I said as I turned her back towards me. "You only asked part of the question."

Stella looked at me, puzzled.

"Yes, I saw children in my future. Children with the woman I loved. You're the woman I love."

"B... But I can't give you your children, "she said, her tears falling steadily now.

"Stella, do you want to raise a family with me?"

"M... More than anything, but how?"

"Well, there's always adoption."

"Those won't be your children!"

"Of course they will, and yours, too."

Stella still looked doubtful.

"Look, the main thing is that we're in agreement that we want to have a family, to raise our children together. Sure, the usual way is out, but there are other options we can look at when the time comes."

With that issue tabled for the time being we went to bed continuing our exploration of Stella's new body.

As the week drew to a close, Stella was more and more a bundle of nerves, and was curled into a ball looking out the window the whole way to my parents' house.

I was afraid that Stella would fall to pieces as we pulled into the driveway, but she pulled herself together just before my parents came outside.

I rushed around the car to help Stella out and walked her over to my parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is Stella."

Before Stella could get a word out my mother had Stella in a bear hug.

"I'm so happy to meet you. You're so pretty, I don't know why Ralph has been keeping you such a secret!"

Stella and I exchanged nervous glances as my father reached out to shake Stella's hand.

Just then my mother finally noticed Stella's engagement ring. I was actually surprised that it took that long. I thought women had a special radar for that sort of thing.

Grabbing Stella's left hand, Mom said. "When you said she was a "special friend" I had no idea that she was that special."

Still holding Stella's hand, Mom said, "Let's go in the house. I'm sure you two want to freshen up after the long drive."

"Thank you, Mrs. Reardon," Stella said, "That would be great."

"Please, call me, 'Mom,'" my mother said, looking back at me, giving me a big wink.

As soon as Stella was safely ensconced in the bathroom, my parents cornered me in the living room.

"Wherever did you find her?" Mom asked. "She's beautiful!"

"She was a waitress where I shoot pool."

"Was? Doesn't she work there anymore? Why haven't you told us about her before?"

"That's kind of a long story, why don't we wait till after dinner and we'll tell you all about it."

My parents looked a little doubtful, but accepted my explanation, for the moment.

Mom had always been a gracious hostess, and kept the conversation light and moving during dinner, but she was also hopelessly curious and couldn't help asking again why she wasn't working.

I tried to step in, but Stella just placed a hand on my arm.

"I had some... some medical issues, and my job didn't allow for enough medical leave."

"How did you get by without a job, especially with medical bills?" my father jumped in.

"Ralph and I had already grown very close, my lease was up anyway, so when he asked me to move in with him I gratefully accepted."

"Mom, Dad," I jumped in, "Let's finish Mom's delicious meal. We'll tell you everything..." I looked over at Stella, who nodded, "... everything later."

I could tell that my parents, especially my mother, wanted to continue the discussion, but a stern glare from me made her back off.

All too soon, dinner was finished. We decided to forego dessert and took our coffee into the living room. Stella and I sat on the couch while my parents took two easy-chairs on the other side of the coffee table.

Stella and I took a couple of nervous sips, placed our cups on the coffee table and my parents did the same.

I took Stella's hand, and she nodded for me to take the lead. I took a deep breath and began.

"Mom, Dad, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm going to just jump in feet first. Stella is a transwoman..."

"You... You mean that... she..."

"Yes, Mom, Stella was born a man, but has always felt that she was a woman inside. Unfortunately it has cost her her family. Before you ask, she has had gender reassignment surgery, and is physically all woman. And I love her with all my heart."

I felt Stella's hand grip mine a little tighter and glanced over to see her eyes brimming with tears as she mouthed, "Thank you."

My mother addressed the elephant in the room.

"Yes, but she can't have children."

I could tell that Stella wanted to bolt from the room, but now it was my turn to grip her a little tighter.

"Mom, many people can't have children for one reason or another. It doesn't mean that they stop loving each other. When the time comes we'll look at our options."

Mom just gave me the "Look."

"Okay, okay," I said, "We did talk about maybe adopting, but nothing is going to happen until we get married and settled down,"

As I picked up my coffee cup, I could see all sorts of emotions playing across my mother's face when she hit me with what was probably the last thing that I expected to hear out of her mouth.

"So, when are you planning on getting married?"

I nearly did a classic spit-take!

"Mom, we only just got engaged. We haven't had a chance to think beyond telling you folks."

"Yes, but weddings take a long time to plan, and since Stella's mother won't be involved..."

This time there was no holding Stella back as she bolted from the room.

"Mom!" I said as I started to stand up.