Unexpected Bar Encounter with a Cub

Story Info
Cougar gets a surprise encounter with a younger man.
6.2k words
4.1
32k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were wandering around Amish country when we decided we needed a break and something to eat. We found a great pub in a small town and headed in. There was no parking so my husband dropped me off and went to find a place to park.

I sat at a comfy small table in the barroom, easing into the soft couch and facing the bar. The place was packed in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday. As I waited for someone to get my drink order I settled back and thought it was a great spot to people watch. I picked up the beer menu on the table when the guy next to me said something.

I hadn't noticed he was there when I sat down and he was relaxing on the same couch a few feet away from me sipping a beer. I looked at him and he was a handsome guy, at least half my age, He was trying to tell me that I had to go to the bar to place an order and they would bring it to me.

It was a bit loud in the bar as there was quite a crowd. He leaned in to make a few beer recommendations and I thanked him. I got up, headed to the bar, and ordered a glass of wine for me and a British import beer for my husband who still hadn't arrived.

I could feel the eyes of my neighbor look me up and down as I headed to the bar and I noticed he was staring at my rack as I came back to my seat. I noticed he moved a bit closer to me as I sat down. I leaned back and took a big swallow of a really nice Merlot.

The talking boy leaned into me again wondering if I always drink a glass of wine before my beer I looked at him, noticed again he was cute, and started to make small talk with him. I explained that my husband was trying to park the truck and I came in to get a seat.

He scooted closer and laughingly said he was disappointed that I wasn't alone as he thought he could light up my afternoon. I reached over, grabbed his hand, gave it a sweet little kiss and thanked him for making an old ladies day.

"I'm at least twice your age honey," I scolded him.

"That is awesome. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two?" he replied.

I allowed his thought to hang in the air as I sipped my wine. I toasted him with my wine glass, smiled and eased back into the couch to watch the people.

My thought drifted to my obviously eager neighbor sitting almost on my lap as I watched the couples pouring into the pub. I wondered what he sees in a 50 something woman when he is barely 30 years old, if that. I know I looked good today dressed in tight, rust-colored jeans that highlight my nice, curvy ass. I had a white body-fitting t-shirt that packed in my 34DD's and showed off my nice hips. My black hair was streaked with a bit of silver-grey, but it was all natural.

Sure I looked good but was not even thinking anything sexual when I arrived at the bar. Where the hell was my husband anyway, as I remembered he was still not here.

I guess men of all ages in a bar think of two things. Their next drink and what woman they can undress in the next hour. 25 years ago I would have been ready to roll with a horny guy in a bar, but those times seem long in the past.

My horn-dog neighbor scooted closer and smiled pointing in the direction of a group of people that just walked in. We had a good laugh about their interaction and he suggested that since my husband was apparently not coming he would love to show me a good time this afternoon.

I took another sip of red wine and thought back to some of our sex talk and role play that we have engaged in over the years and this was playing out just like one of those fantasies that we role played. I get picked up in a bar, bring the guy back to the hotel room, and the three of us have a wild fuck session. It always got us off but we never really entertained it for real, and since we didn't have a hotel room now it was not going to happen.

So I took the bait. I grabbed his leg and asked him what it would be like this afternoon if my husband really didn't show up in the bar. He laughed and said he couldn't talk about those intimate things since he didn't even know my name, and besides, he needed to hit the men's room.

I moved aside as he got up and headed for the crowd. I got a good look at him. Nice looking guy, but clearly not a gym rat. A bit over weight but not fat. Only about 5'8" tall but well-dressed. I was 5'2' and 120 pounds and my honey is a bit over 6 feet. Probably not a guy I would have pursued back in the day, but he was certainly very nice, and hot to trot. Gotta admire him for trying, even with an older woman.

I watched the interaction of the crowd and it was quite a mix of ages. There were many couples and several larger groups. One group of about 7 women in their 40's was having a blast and I could tell they were feeling no pain and having lots of laughs at the crowd of people as they roared with laughter when certain folks strolled by. I thought that would be a fun table to hang out with and then Prince Charming came back from the bathroom, and he handed me another glass of Merlot.

He reached for my hand and introduced himself as Robbie.

"Nice to meet you, Robbie," I smiled at him. "I suppose now you know me you want to show me a good time?" I inquired of him.

He replied that he would have been happy to show me a good time without knowing my name, but now that we had an introduction it was a requirement that he show me a good time.

"You are one gorgeous woman and I would be honored to rub oil on your back and legs right now," he dreamed.

Still no husband. What the hell could he be doing, I wondered to myself. This guy will have me undressed and massaging me before my husband will get here to save me. In any case, I got a free second glass of wine so it's not all bad.

"So you fancy yourself a masseuse do you Robbie?" I wondered aloud.

"Not a masseuse, but you look like you might enjoy a little hot oil, a strong pair of hands, and some pressure on your nice ass." He didn't hesitate in his answer.

Hmm. Prince Charming here has it all figured out I thought to myself.

"Remember Robbie, I'm old enough to be your mother," I reminded him and tried to bring him back to reality.

"You are one hot, sexy mama and I need to rub oil on you," he said with a smile and some conviction.

"Better have a swallow of that cold beer to cool off, big guy," I scolded him.

"Sweetheart, I could give you a toe-curling afternoon to remember and since hubby isn't here, what are we waiting for," he wanted to know.

"If you remember, a few minutes ago I asked you what it would look like if you were to show me a good time and I'm still waiting. A little hot oil on my back and legs was a good start but I need to hear more honey."

"You know I'd just love to rip off your clothes and hammer your gorgeous body, but with curves like you have they are meant to be enjoyed like the fine Merlot you are drinking right now. Long and slow is what I have in mind," he teased me.

"You are off to a good start Mister." I encouraged him. I must admit that his hot little comments were hitting me in all the right places and making me hot. Of course I hadn't had sex with my husband in about a month so I guess it was easy to get me going.

"I don't know a woman that doesn't like long and slow," I smiled back at him. Geez he is young I thought again.

"Well babe when I get you on the king size bed I want to ease off those jeans and socks, leave your panties on, and have you lie face down with your head on the pillow. I'm going to very slowly rub warm oil on your legs from your panties down to your toes, and apply just enough pressure to make you crazy." He peaked my interest.

"At some point when I am rubbing your feet you will beg me to remove your panties and squeeze your bare ass with hot oil." He stopped and just smiled at me.

I reached over, brushed his crotch with my hand and laughed as I told him he had the whole thing all figured out in his mind.

He said that since he saw me walk through the door he was thinking about sucking and fucking me and he was crazy happy when I sat down next to him.

"If your going to rub my crotch you are going to have to finish what you started," he laughed and leaned right in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm guessing my husband will finish what you started," I laughed right back to him.

"If you are smart you will demand he share you with me when he arrives, Robbie replied.

I thought I would tease the poor boy a bit more and I said, "the hell with that. I've been fucking his cock for decades. I think I'll tell him that he has to give me one hour alone with you and we will see how you measure up."

His eyes got big as pie plates.

Feeling emboldened he leaned in close, took one hand and squeezed one of my 34DD's.

"Where you going with that cowboy?" I wanted to know.

"Right into my mouth baby," he grunted back at me.

Since his body was against mine I could feel his hardness against my hip.

"Feels like you're ready to rodeo Lancelot," I smiled at him and reached down and ran my hand across the stiffness in his pants.

"That thing might wreck an old lady," I guessed.

"Ha, slow and easy will get you going and then I'll wreck your pussy," was his answer to my comment.

As I thought about his response I saw my husband making his way through the crowd with a beer in hand coming from the far side of the room.

He arrived and lover boy next to me jumped up and introduced himself. My husband shook his hand, There was a quick conversation followed my a smile and my honey sat next to me on the opposite side of Robbie.

"Looks like your doing pretty well with the young guys in here," he whispered.

"This guy is dying to get me undressed," was my reply.

He answered with, "I know the feeling. I haven't seen you naked in a month."

"Well this guy wants an hour of me to himself and then he will give you back to me," I laughed.

"What did you tell him?" He wanted to know.

"I told him if you didn't get here soon it seemed like the next best thing."

"Sounds like someone is a little horny on this nice cold afternoon," he replied.

He was right. All the erotic talk with the young guy had my juices flowing now and I was really getting sexed up.

My hubby sat on the other side of me so he wasn't between the two of us. Robbie jumped up and said he was heading to the bar to get us another round of drinks.

As he was swallowed by the crowd hubby leaned in, gave me a big kiss, and said he was pleased I was doing so well in his absence. I told him it was just by chance that I sat next to the horniest guy in the bar.

"He wants you bad," my honey laughed at me.

"It's kind of nice to be wanted by a young guy," I kissed him again.

"You banged a few young guys in your day," he replied.

"Damn right I did but they were my age, mister," I reminded him.

"Well this is your perfect opportunity to live out your fantasy isn't it?" He probed with his question and I started to think some more.

"It's just a fantasy hon," I kept him in check.

"It's a fantasy that always gets you off four or five times and that is with me, the old guy you've been sleeping with for over 25 years." He simply smiled.

"How much fun would it be to feel a strange cock easing into you?" He eased his left had down to my pussy and slowly rubbed it across my jeans all the way to where my pussy met the couch.

I started to believe my husband wanted me to get fucked by this strange young man. WTF was my only thought. And then I could feel the juices flowing under my panties.

Horny boy reappeared with two draft beers and another glass of red wine. I rarely drink three but that is what I was about to do. It was certainly loosening me up a bit.

As he handed my honey his beer Robbie congratulated my husband on his luck that he gets to go home with me after the bar this afternoon. My husband replied that he knows he is lucky and that it had been a while since he's had any luck with me, if Robbie knew what he meant.

I smacked him and told him it was his fault as he never came into the bedroom because he was always watching sports in the other room. Hubby replied that he had been turned down so much recently that he gave up.

Robbie suggested he should never give up on such a piece of art, what with all the curves that I have. Hmm, maybe I like this kid.

We sat and drank and made small talk and joked about people as they walked by. Suddenly my honey said he needed to hit the head and disappeared around the corner. Lover boy wasted little time putting the moves on again.

"Your husband is nice. In fact, I think he is so nice that he would give you one hour with me. It will be the best hour you have spent this year, and it's already March." He placed his right hand on my leg and slowly moved it from my knee up toward my crotch.

"You are sure of yourself, aren't you young man? I scolded him.

"I'm sure I want to sample the goods. You are the most amazing 50-something woman I've ever met," he smiled a big smile and brushed his hand down my vagina, in the exact same way my husband had done not long ago.

"You want that don't you Romeo," I teased him again. "You have no idea how wet it is."

"Oh I'm sure you are ready to go," was his reply,

Finally, after about 10 minutes my honey returned and snuggled in again. Robbie jumped up and disappeared again into the crowd heading for the bar.

My husband told me he had rented a hotel room at the lodge adjoining the bar and that it was time for me to live out my fantasy. He was cool with it, and he wanted me to go through with it, but that I had to tell him everything when it was over. If I promised to tell him everything, in less than 10 minutes I could be naked with this horny young stranger.

"You are crazy," was my only response to him.

"It's room 232, here is a key. I have one for lover boy and I have one too so if things don't seem right text me and I'll be right there. Otherwise, I will sit right here and have another beer and you have one hour with your admirer. Go ahead, it will do you some good. I'll send him up when he gets back."

He was totally serious and I was totally horny. I grabbed the key, gave him a huge kiss, and told him I owed him one and headed for the elevator.

I unlocked the door to the room, stepped inside a large, lovely Victorian room with a King Size bed. There were large windows facing the street and I wandered over to look out the window. What the hell was going on I thought to myself. I headed into the bathroom and on the sink was a 6 pack of condoms. How thoughtful of my honey.

I was all sexed up for sure, but I wasn't decked out in lingerie for a stranger to see me in. I walked back over to the large windows, and thought, what the hell I'll get undressed to satisfy my voyeur craving.

I stepped out of my shoes, rolled my jeans down to the floor and stepped out of them. I remembered that I was in regular silk panties, no thong, but they were colorful. They were bright red and black, but they had a big wet spot right in the target area.

Thinking back to Robbie's teasing I decided to leave them on. And I hadn't shaved down there in a while either. It wasn't totally crazy but he better like a hairy pussy. At the end of the day, I don't think I guy cares when he is buried inside, LOL.

I started to slip out of my shirt when I heard the key in the door. "Oh shit, this is really happening," I blurted out loud as I looked out to the street filled with a nice crowd of people on a March afternoon.

Well I was not too sure about the whole thing at this point. I was certainly ready for sex and I was wet enough, but I had a little anxiety that I was about to have sex with a strange guy, 30 years younger than I. But the wine was working it's magic and the overriding feeling in my sex spots was driving me forward. And the condoms. They helped too.

"Your husband is a smart man," I heard as the door to the hotel room slammed shut. "You are lucky to have him," he continued. I heard him walking toward me.

"That is a fine ass you have hiding behind those panties, lady. Thank you for not taking them off. That is what I do so well."

"Is it what you do well? I questioned him as he approached.

"Among other things," he responded as I felt his hands grab my hips from behind and his hardness leaned into my ass. "What a view," he whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Oh there you are," I said to my honey. He had moved his location in the bar down to the far corner of the couch and was sipping a glass of wine. There was a whole bottle on the table. He smiled back at me.

"What is going on in this corner," I wanted to know.

"Just people watching, and sipping some wine," he replied.

I felt a bit disheveled as I sat next to him, grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss. I laughed and said he was a "fucking fucker."

"I'm pretty sure you are the fucking fucker, " he didn't miss a beat. He poured a glass of wine, toasted me, and said that was to the story I was about to tell him.

"Not much to tell," I laughed at him. "You fucking fucker," I called him again.

"Your hair is wet," he noticed.

"It sure is. I just got out of the shower a few minutes ago," I explained.

"Ok, I'd like to hear about the shower," he said. "In fact you can start at the beginning," he leaned in and kissed me.

"Well we came into this bar for a drink and a snack and you were looking for a parking spot," I laughed.

He smacked my shoulder and said, "you stepped into the hotel room and..."

"Well, I wandered over to the window and took my jeans off, but I left my panties on when I heard the door open. I hadn't taken my shirt off yet when lover boy wandered over and grabbed me from behind on the hips. He leaned into me and I could feel his hardness pressing against my ass.."

"He kissed my neck, reached his hands up under my shirt, and started to rub my tits, as we both stared out the window." I must admit that the whole voyeur thing in front of the window made me hot."

"It wasn't the hard cock rubbing against your ass?" He wanted to know.

"Well that had my attention too," I laughed at him. "And then I showed up here," I smiled at him.

"I think you missed a few things," he reminded me.

"Oh right. So he was rubbing my boobs and then he slipped my shirt off and I had on one of my clunky bra's trying to contain the mass."

"He guided me over to the king size bed, had me lay down with my back facing the ceiling, and he used the lotion in the bathroom and started to massage my legs from my hips down to my feet."

"Oh you got a little massage too?" He wanted to know.

"I call it an erotic massage," I corrected him.

"How so," he wanted to know.

"I immediately got lost in the massage and then I realized that he had all of his clothes on. I rolled over and demanded that he strip completely naked in front of me while I told him what to take off."

"That was as much fun as the voyeur action in the window. I was very stern with him and he listened like a good boy. And there he was naked, with his thick hard on staring back at me. Clearly not a gym rat, he had a bit of extra on his mid-section, but the dick had my attention."

I ordered him to bring his dick over to me and he obeyed. I did not touch it with my hands, I simply lightly kissed it up and down. It was not long but it was as wide as a Coke can. In fact, it was so wide I wasn't sure I could get the whole thing in my mouth."

"I told him he hadn't finished the massage and rolled back over and commanded him to do my feet."

"Oh I know how much you hate a foot massaged," my honey laughed at me.

"The more he rubbed them the bigger the wet spot on my panties. At this point I was past the nervousness and just wanted to fuck."

"I bet you did," he laughed.

I reached over to my husbands lap and touched a raging hard on in his pants. "You like this story don't you?" I asked him while squeezing hard on his large dick.

12