Unexpected Bar Encounter with a Cub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is better than Penthouse Letters," he replied.

"He worked my feet over for a long time and then he moved the lotion and his hands up to my ass. He rubbed lotion under my panties and squeezed my ass hard. It was making me crazy."

"I wanted him to insert a finger in my pussy and he refused. He said I needed to learn to be patient and it wasn't time for anything in my pussy yet?"

"At that point I reached back to try to take my panties off and he scolded me that his job was to undress me. I raised my hips into the air and he got the message and removed my panties. I was soooo wet."

"You are making me so crazy, honey," he said. "I hope you have some left because we are going back up there and I'm fucking you next."

"Do you want to hear the rest of the story?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah," he nearly shouted back.

"I eased my naked hips back down on the bed and he started rubbing his hard on across the back of my pussy and ass. OMG I was so ready. I tried to lift up and have him slide in me but he was just teasing me. He was rock hard!"

"I would have just fucked you right there," was my husbands response.

"He started talking to me about how wet I was and how it was too bad that I had been missing out on fucking younger guys, especially him."

"I told him I was still missing out on fucking a young guy because he wouldn't slide in and he just laughed."

"At that point he eased his tongue into the back of my pussy from behind and worked up to my ass. He started licking my ass and he reached his hand under my hip and very softly touched my pussy. I've never had my ass licked before."

"You liked it?" Honey wanted to know.

"You fucking fucker I couldn't contain myself. I pushed my ass back hard into his tongue and had a huge screaming orgasm. Surprised you didn't hear me down here."

"Don't stop now," my honey encouraged me.

"I collapsed on the bed and he started laughing."

Robbie said it was funny that I came and he hadn't even gotten my bra off yet.

"What are you waiting for slick? If you can lick an ass like that you better get to work on my tits."

"I sat up and demanded that he take my bra off and give my tits some attention."

"He reached around and let my bra loose. At this point I hadn't touched his dick yet and it was inches from my mouth. He was in love with my huge boobs as they exploded in his face and I think I apologized for them getting saggy. He immediately took a nipple in his mouth and started twirling it in his tongue."

"He leaned back, took a long look at them, and said they were the most amazing things he's ever seen. I told him he had permission to touch the merchandise so he better get busy. He grabbed them both and sucked one nipple and then the other, swirling his tongue and making them feel so good."

"I squeezed my tits together and told him he had to tittie fuck me right now. Like a good boy he listened. I squeezed hard and after about a half a minute I finally grabbed the Coke can dick with both hands and put it in my mouth. He started moaning loudly and said he was cumming. I laughed at him as I aimed his load at my tits and he filled them with a large load of cream."

"I demanded that unless he was going to clean me up with his mouth he better get a wash cloth from the bathroom. He listened and when he returned his raging hard on was at half mast."

"Looks like our session is over Robbie, I said as I looked at his cock. And you didn't even ease it inside," I laughed again.

"He was cleaning up his mess on my tits when he said he was just getting warmed up. When he cleaned them up he spent a few minutes licking them and that triggered more tingling down in my groin area. "

So you both came and he hadn't even fucked you," hubby wanted to know.

"That's right babe. I think you might cum right here in the bar without fucking me too," I warned him.

"I'm fucking the hell out of you in a few minutes," was his reply.

Having me tell the story to my husband had relaunched the sex sequence and I was ready for more action at this point.

"Robbie told me to lie down on the bed facing the ceiling with my legs spread. He said he wasn't finished with the massage."

"So did you listen to the youngster," hubby wanted to know.

"Hell yeah if he was going to rub me some more I wasn't going to say no to that. I put my head back, spread my legs, and closed my eyes. I started to think how awesome you were to let this happen and how much I love you and how I can repay you."

"And then I felt the lotion on my tits. And he rubbed them nice and slow and worked lotion up and down my torso. "

"That's all it took for you to forget about me?" he wanted to know.

"Well, I thought about you sitting by yourself down here while I was getting ravaged up stairs and then that thought disappeared as the lotion and the fingers found the top of the labia."

"Finger-fucking time," hubby interjected.

"Nope. He commented on my hairy pussy and then his hands went past the clit and right down the legs to the feet. Umm it felt so good and I was so naked and horny in front of this strange young man."

"He readjusted on the bed, and went down on me. He spread my legs wide and I was fondling my nipples. I looked down and realized how big my bush was as his tongue disappeared into the wetness. He ran his tongue up and down my slit repeatedly. He would stop and slowly suck on my clit. I could feel another one building in me."

"So what did you do," hubby asked.

"I kept pinching my nipples and taking in the moment, realizing it wasn't you licking my pussy."

"Did he ever fuck you with his dick?" Honey was full of questions.

"At that point I was right on the verge and I spread my legs wider. He kept licking and then gently inserted a finger into my wet pussy. As he did so, I exploded again into a loud orgasm rattling the bed. He kept sucking my clit and I kept cumming and cumming. "

Finally, I pushed him aside. Forced him onto the bed with his newly erect penis facing the ceiling. I climbed on top of him and told him I was going to give him the fucking that he deserved. I was facing him as I slowly inserted his wide cock into my wet pussy."

"I told him he had to fondle my tits and I was going to ride him hard. I eased onto his thick dick and it stretched me wide. It took a few minutes and finally I had it inside of me. It wasn't that long but it was wide and it filled me up. I slowly started riding up and down and I found a nice rhythm as he held on to my tits."

"I have to say I know I looked damn good to him as I milked his cock. He started to slam into me and I told him to just lay there, that I was going to do the work. Like a good boy he listened."

"He kept playing with my nipples and I bent over to get more of his dick against my clit. Now he put my nipples in his mouth. And that was the perfect spot. I could feel it bubbling up and Robbie was whining that he couldn't hold on much longer."

"No need to baby, I told him as I rubbed his Coke can hard-on back and forth and erupted into another screaming orgasm. He erupted too and I could feel hot cream hit the tip of the condom as I milked him dry."

"I climbed off him, got on all fours with my pussy as a target facing him, and demanded that he fuck me from behind."

"He tried to slide into my ass but I told him he was way too big to put that thing in there so he relented and started fucking me from behind. As he pushed it into my pussy he was stretching it with his girth. He started going really fast and I had to remind him that he promised me nice and slow. Like a good boy, he slowed way down and I enjoyed the sensation of having him stretch me with his thickness."

"Finally, he reached a hand around my hip and started rubbing my sensitive clit and I reached under and cupped his balls. As I cupped his balls, he started screaming and came again."

"I laid down in the bed, spread my legs, grabbed his shrinking cock, and told him to wreck my pussy. It had just enough hardness to ease inside."

"Fuck me Robbie," I cheered him on.

"I spread my legs wide and got them up in the air, holding them with my hands under my knees. Fuck me Robbie, I yelled. As he rocked back and forth inside me I could feel his cock gaining steel-like strength again."

"How did it end," hubby wanted to know.

"He kept pounding me and slamming into me. I kept telling him to fuck me baby, fuck me. It was crazy."

"It seemed like he fucked me for 15 minutes and I could hear skin slapping as I pushed back to meet his thick cock. I was enjoying the ride but couldn't hold back any more. Finally I let loose in a huge orgasm, whimpering as my worn out pussy came one last time. He collapsed on the bed next to me and I noticed my pussy was soaked in sex. The pubes were soaking wet and my body was totally soaked in sweat."

"Prince Charming was mumbling about the best sex he ever had and wanted to know if we could meet every weekend in the hotel."

"What did you tell him," hubby wondered aloud.

"I told him that it was a crazy fun time, but it is hard to capture lightning in a bottle twice. I told him he should hang out in the bar every Saturday and he might get lucky again. He begged to hook up with me again."

Hubby wanted to know what I told him.

"I told him I enjoyed the whole thing and that I especially loved the ass licking. I told him that it was erotic and more fun than I thought and I never dreamed that I would live out my fantasy. Of course, he wanted to lick my ass every weekend, and he offered to move in with us so he could do it daily."

"You'd love that honey. Two dicks every night. A horny woman's dream," my hubby laughed.

"I'd never be able to walk again," I scolded him.

"So we laid there for a while and talked about how crazy it was and I told him I needed a shower. He joined me in the shower and soaped me up in the shower. He tried to get me going again, but my pussy was so sensitive. He went down on me in the shower and licked me some more, but there was no way I was cumming again."

"I tried to bring the Coke can back to life with soap, but he didn't have anything left. He desperately wanted to fuck me in the shower, but it was not happening for either one of us. He spent about four minutes rubbing soap on my boobs and I did enjoy that final little session."

"Let's get up there I will fuck you in the shower," hubby promised.

"We got dressed, he gave me his phone number, and I came back to the bar to tell you the story as promised."

"Holy shit babe, that is so hot," my hubby said.

He suggested we head back to the room because he had a raging hard on. In fact, talking about the encounter had me all hot again, though I wasn't sure how my pussy would handle another cock.

I could hardly wait to fuck my husband. What a crazy day it was and we headed up to the room for round two for me. Of course, we ended up spending the night in the hotel and had more amazing sex in the morning, all without a condom.

Who would have believed that I would bang a young guy I picked up in a bar with my husband downstairs? And I can't wait to do it again.

12