Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reminded her again, "Bitch, my fingers right now are cocktail of cunt juices, yours and your mother's. I'm sure you love the taste, don't you?" As she was hesitant, holding her hair I moved her head so that she was forced to lick my fingers.

I then inserted index finger of my other hand into her asshole and asked, "Was it so bad, pig? You're such a nasty slut, who I'm sure, love this. How can we forget, you are the one, who offered her mother to be made a dirty slave and now you want to be her slave sister. Don't you whore? ."

I fingered her asshole mercilessly for more than 2 minutes rimming her rectum, before calling out for Veena to bring a glass of water for me. Then I wiped my finger on Usha's face and made her lick my finger clean again.

I saw Veena stepping out of the kitchen and took out fingers from Usha's mouth. Usha straightened her shirt and sat on the chair. As Veena offered water to me, I asked her with slight affection, "I'm starving, Veena. Is dinner ready?" As she nodded, I added, "As a token of thanks dear, I'll give you a good massage if food is tasty."

She awkwardly smiled and to make light of situation, I addressed Usha, "No, No, don't take me lightly, Usha. People say I'm a good masseur. Your mom will love my massage." I laughed.

After Veena left to serve the food, I asked Usha to go and wear panties.

Soon after, both I and Usha sat on the dining table. Veena eagerly served food to us and it was delicious. She was rather worried about how I liked it so I generously appreciated.

As Veena went to kitchen to get desserts, I told Usha to act as if she was trying to seduce me. After dinner she was to request for a massage to make Veena jealous.

After dessert, I asked Veena to finish her dinner. As she sat on the dining table, Usha sat close to me on the sofa and said, "You told me, you give good massage. Give me a hard massage, please."

As Veena looked at us with surprise, I told, "It's not for you dear. The offer is for your mother only as she has worked hard to serve me delicious food."

Usha gave her best girly smile and kept her hand on my thigh before saying, "Please, just one massage. I'm tired after being out for entire day." She rubbed my thigh rather desperately so that her hand reached almost my crotch.

I acted as if I agreed to her request with reluctance and said, "OK, lie down on the sofa. But for you it will be only for 2 minutes. For your mom, offer is for a longer massage." I smiled at Veena seductively. But, she still looked worried.

Usha lied down on the sofa with face down. Her head was towards Veena, who was now looking at us more than she was looking at her food plate. She seemed worried that a younger girl, though not as pretty, could easily steal her man.

I pulled a chair and sat close to Usha's butts so that I could reach from her shoulders to knees easily. To envy Veena, I commented, "Usha, your skin is quite flawless."

As she thanked me, I started massaging her from her shoulders over her shirt. I grabbed her shoulders and pressed them with a moderate force. Then, I brought my hands to the top of her back and massaged feeling every inch of her body. Veena could only watch helplessly.

Feeling the pleasure, Usha closed her eyes showing a face that displayed only satisfaction. My hands started rubbing her entire back from top to bottom. As a result, her shirt lifted and part of her butts were visible.

As I kept massaging and acted as if I was doing it without any ulterior motive, Usha's shirt came up to her waist and her entire panties covered butts were on display. But I still acted as if it didn't bother me.

Usha opened her eyes and requested, "Sir, it feels so good to be massaged by your strong hands. Can you please do oil-massage? My back will be rejuvenated." I laughed gently.

But, Veena had already become too envious. So, she interrupted, "Usha, don't bother him and go to your room."

Usha made an innocent face and looked at me, "Sir, am I bothering you? Please, your hands feel so good and so comfortable. Please."

I chuckled and said, "OK, if you insist so much. After all, you are Veena's daughter. How can I deny? And as Veena is still having her dinner, I can massage you, my fat little girl." As Veena looked desperate, I added, "Veena, bring massage oil."

Veena was hesitant so I hardened my tone and repeated, "I said Veena, bring massage oil now." Listening to this, she got up at once and reluctantly went to her room to bring massage-oil.

I poured generous amount of oil on my palms and took them to Usha's back ensuring that shirt is not lifted further. My hands were at the center of her back and I started massaging.

First I massaged lower of Usha's back, keeping shirt in place. But, Usha started moaning. I observed that Veena had started eating fast so that she could come for her own massage at the earliest, so that Usha will be relieved.

Then I slowly took my hands to the top of Usha's back, reaching up to her neck, so that her shirt raised revealing most of her back. Even Usha lifted her body slightly so in my next massage stroke upward, her boobs were also uncovered from shirt. But they remained concealed as she was facing down.

It was enough for Veena and she immediately got up. She announced, "My dinner is over and I'm ready for massage."

I raised my head, looked at her for a short while and said, "OK, good. Clear the table and come here." As she moved swiftly, I added, "And yeah, you can't be massaged in this attire. Go, change into something like Usha's. Till then her massage will also be over."

She almost tripped as she ran to her bedroom. But within two minutes, she was back in a long comfortable shirt. I assumed she was wearing panties. Veena would have felt utter shame to change into something like this in front of Usha, but jealousy is a great tool for bitches.

While she was away, I massaged Usha's boobs also. Her soft small breasts on buttery plump body were always a joy to maul. I shared my further strategy also with her.

I kept massaging Usha as Veena stood in front of me. I commented, "Usha, you are quite fat. But your mom is lean and beautiful. She is sexy, isn't she?"

Usha gradually raised her head and said, "Yes Sir, she is very pretty. Had she not been my mom, I would have fallen for her." She chuckled and then continued, "My dad was a mean guy. He left such a beautiful and sweet person for bitch of a girlfriend. I wouldn't have done that even in my dreams."

As I stopped massaging, Usha stood up and her shirt fell over her boobs. She then held my hand and said with emotions, "Sir, sometimes I so much wish that she gets everything what my father couldn't give to her." And she held Veena's hand with other hand.

None of us spoke for a minute and then Usha left my hand to hug her mother. Usha is much larger than petite Veena so she held her in embrace like a child for another minute. She finally said, "I love you, mom. You are my little girl."

In these last few minutes, Usha established her supremacy over Veena. In a way, Veena also slipped into submission to Usha. For me, my scantly dressed bitches hugging each other was good, because from here it was going to be easier to take them to complete nudity and as Usha desired, both of them submitting to me together.

While hugging, Usha kept one hand on Veena's head and other on her ass. She felt her body and tried to seduce her. It was good to see that as Veena's head was on Usha's bosom, Veena rubbed her cheek passionately on her cleavage.

Finally Usha released her mother and asked me, "Sir, my mom needs you. Please give her a good massage." I smiled and nodded before holding Veena's hand and guiding her to lie down on sofa with face down.

As Veena was fragile in comparison of her daughter, I started massaging her over shirt with soft hands. Usha sat on the chair, facing us.

I first ran my hands from top to bottom for a few times and then held her shoulders to maul them. Her moans confirmed that she was enjoying and was ready for next steps.

I then ran my hands from ass towards neck, which led to her shirt moving up revealing Veena's panties. Veena brought her hand down to pull her shirt down, but with a swift slap on her hand I turned it away and ordered her, "Keep your hands above your head, my little one." She complied at once.

In case of Veena, I wanted to create sexual energy and to make her horny to further humiliate her. So I felt every inch of her skin with slow and passionate massage.

I started addressing Usha, as I massaged Veena's back, "Usha, now that you are not a small girl, I think it's time to tell you something." Usha nodded but I could feel the tension in Veena's body.

"Pour the massage oil on my hand, Usha." And she complied.

I put my hands under Veena's shirt and started massaging her back. Then I resumed talking to Usha, "Yeah, Usha. So I was telling you, you are a big girl now. You are educated and it was good to see that you want your mother to have a joyful life. It's rare to have such understanding daughter." She smiled and nodded.

My hands were now reaching Veena's neck. But, her shirt was stuck around her large boobs in the front. After I had turned her hand away, she didn't have courage to adjust her shirt. At this juncture, Usha started video recording of the proceedings.

I continued to address Usha, "Usha, Veena is a sweet woman and I have decided to give her joys, which she missed in her life due to your bastard father."

I then took my hands towards Veena's boobs from both sides, massaging up to sides of her boobs. Tension in Veena's body was building up as she wasn't comfortable being displayed like this in front of Usha.

But I and Usha were making her feel like a mere object as we were talking about her without engaging her in our conversation. She didn't dare to stop me. Sensing her confusion, I told Usha, "But your mother here, has very low benchmark for moral values. You want to know how, let me tell you."

And this time I took my hands all the way to her boobs and cupped them in my hands so that nipples were between my index and middle fingers. Her erect nipples proved that she was already horny, due to all this humiliation. But as she feared me, she had no courage to question.

"Look at this, I'm just massaging her body to comfort her but she is horny like hell and nipples are hard erect like ice-cubes." I humiliated her as I pinched her nipples between my fingers.

Then I added, "I had just massaged you, Usha. Did you have any nasty thoughts? No. You remained sober despite being younger. But look at this bitch, she is all horny despite being older."

Veena closed her eyes after this verbal assault and pleaded in barely audible voice, "Master, please ask her to go. I'll do everything." As she said that I mauled her boobs gently, forcing her to let out a loud moan.

Unable to face this humiliation, she hid her face and closed her eyes. I instructed Usha to install mobile camera on the tripod, discreetly and be free to join us.

As Usha was complying my wish, I addressed her again, "You heard her? She wants you to go so that she can get down on her knees and beg to suck my cock." I brought my hands to lower of her back and massaged till her butts pulling her panties down so that upper half of her butts uncovered.

"Usha, can we afford to allow such a naughty girl to take her decisions all by herself? Can she be trusted for taking good care of household, when she thinks only from her cunt." I denounced her.

Usha acted surprised and said with disgust, "Is that true, mom?"

This time, Veena pleaded louder, "Master, please let her go and then I'll do whatever you want. Please, Master."

"Who am I to ask Usha to go? It's her choice. But from her side, I promise you one thing, she will go immediately if your cunt isn't wet. Sounds like a fair deal, right Veena?" I challenged. Hearing this, she was aghast because she knew that she was soaking wet.

But it was time for Usha to change the gear as per our plan and accordingly she responded, "Mom, if you want I may leave." Then she came closer to Veena's face, knelt in front of her and said, "But, I know mom how you feel. I'm here to take care of you." And she held her face in her both hands, to kiss her on forehead.

I was sitting on the chair, Veena was lying on the sofa with her face down and now Usha was kneeling next to my chair. All three of us were sharing a physical proximity now, in varying level of nudity. I was in a shirt and shorts. Usha and Veena were wearing shirt and panties. But, Veena's breasts were out of the shirt, with my hands on them and Usha's face just a few inches away.

Usha then came further closer to Veena's face and held her face on her bosom, as if to coax her. She then told me, "Sir, I always knew that my mom is actually a submissive. She just needed someone worthy to own her and guide her." She then patted Veena's head with affection, saying, "Mom, don't worry, I understand you."

As I removed my hands from Veena's body, she rose from her lying position. Seeing that, Usha got up from kneeling position and sat on the sofa. She hugged her mother tenderly and without giving her time to think, she planted numerous kisses on her forehead, cheeks and face. She once again took Veena in her deep embrace.

With a little articulation, Usha brought Veena to the edge of the sofa and spoke to her in a gentle voice, "Mom, you already call him Master? I'm so happy, you got what you wanted."

Veena was too vulnerable to speak. I knew that despite being almost as clothed as Usha, Veena felt her soul was now bare for all to see and she felt naked. She was able to sustain a breakdown just because Usha held and comforted her.

While remaining seated on the chair, I pushed it bit backward so that there was just enough space for Veena to kneel. Then I playfully ran my hands on Veena's face and with a little tactical tenderness, brought her to the floor. Now she was kneeling on the floor between my and Usha's thighs.

I started patting her head as if playing with my favorite dog. My hand slowly reached her neck, softly massaging it. I then took my hand lower on her back. As my hand was not going much lower, I moved my hand to unbutton top button of her shirt. She instinctively moved her hand to stop me.

I spoke in a steely voice, "Veena, take your hands to your thighs and keep your palms on thighs." She looked at me with pleading eyes, but complied.

I took all the time in the world to unbutton top two buttons of Veena's shirt, which provided sufficient space to both my hands to reach her entire back and boobs. I slowly rubbed Veena's back, keeping other hand was on her lips, my fingers entering into her wet mouth.

In a calming voice, I then addressed both the women, "From now onwards, I free Veena from all responsibilities and issues of morality. Veena has no other responsibility but to accept my orders. For her only one morality matters, what I have told her to do. Does anyone have any problem with that?"

While Usha nodded immediately, Veena didn't utter a single word. So, I took out fingers from her mouth and rubbed my wet fingers on her cheeks. Then I held her face with my both hands and made her look up to ask, "Is there a problem, slave?"

Her eyes were welled up when she only nodded that she agreed.

As she agreed, I took my hand to Veena's boobs and fondled them gently. Usha took her hand to her back and massaged her to provide comfort. I bowed down to her face and held her face with my both hands. Then I kept my lips on her lips and kissed her for a long time.

As I parted kiss, I told Veena, "From now on, you are our little sub."

This time Usha reached her boobs, fondled them with affection and told me, "I love my mom, Sir. I want to be part of her joys." She held her face and asked me, "Sir, am I allowed to kiss your sub and make her mine also?"

"Go down on your knees, Usha, and embrace this prized possession in your arms. Kiss her and promise her that you will always take care of her." I permitted with a calm and strong voice, which was laced with care.

Usha easily slipped down from the sofa and faced her demure mother. She told Veena, "Mom, I have waited my entire life to take you in my arms and kiss you with passion." She bowed and kissed Veena.

Then Usha wrapped her legs around Veena and hugging her tightly, engaged in a long passionate kiss. Horny Veena was in no position to stop her and her reluctance soon changed to enthusiasm as she kissed back.

Parting from hug, Usha unbuttoned Veena's remaining buttons of the shirt. As Veena had accepted her position as the submissive slave, I ordered her, "Now Veena, kiss your daughter's feet and tell your new mistress that you are her slave."

With slight hesitation, Veena went on her four like a doggie and moved backward to adjust herself for Usha's feet. She finally lowered her body and kissed Usha's feet.

Veena said in a wavering voice, "I'm your slave, Mistress."

After doing this, Veena raised her head to look into her daughter's eyes. So much shame built up in her eyes that she couldn't hold her gaze. She was still in two minds so it was necessary for me to take her to point of no return.

As she was on her four like a dog, I kept my hand on her panties covered cunt, rubbing her cunt over fabric. In no time, she started moaning.

Then I addressed her, "Veena, take a deep breath and forget what others will think about you being slave to Usha. Morality is no more a subject matter, for you to worry. Others won't know and even if they do, it's none of your business. It's my job to think about such complex issues." I pushed panties cloth away to tickle her cunt directly and she started moaning loudly like a bitch in heat.

"Tell me pet, don't you love being free from all worries? If your answer is a Yes, then take your daughter's right toe in your mouth and suck it to show that you belong to her." I told her.

Starting slowly, Veena first licked top of Usha's toe and finally engulfed it in her mouth to suck. I then announced, "By sucking her toe, you have accepted that your 22-year old daughter can use you in any way, she wants. You will remain nude for her, all your holes always available for her to finger or penetrate. She will spank your ass whenever you commit a mistake or just for fun. She can play or punish your bosom whenever and however she pleases."

It was then, I lowered her panties to the knees and fingered her cunt with two fingers. Having no shame left, she sucked Usha's toe as if her life depended on this.

Being part of this crazy action, I was also hard and controlling myself was becoming difficult by the minute. So I decided to treat myself and I was sure, both my bitches were too eager to oblige.

As my both sluts were on the floor, I changed position to sit on the sofa. As Veena didn't yet know that Usha was already my slave, it had to be done in front of her.

Hence, to put up an act I held Usha's hair to make her look at me. I asked her, "While Veena's position is clear in this household, what do you propose for yourself?" I slapped Usha's face while Veena dumbly looked at us with surprise.

Usha articulated rather well, "Sir, while I take great responsibility to guide my slave mother, as she is deeply submissive, I also want to submit to you." Saying that she bowed from her kneeling position, keeping knees far apart and touched my feet with her forehead. She added, "Allow me to be your slave, to be used as you wish, Master." She finally licked my feet with the length of her tongue.

I unbuttoned top two buttons of Usha's shirt and fondled her breasts, like dough balls. I told her, "You are hardly as pretty as your mother, fat slut. But I'm ready to give you a chance."

To give importance to Veena, I asked her, "Is that alright, Veena?" Knowing that she was just a slave, She barely nodded her agreement.