Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had achieved the desired outcome, I changed the topic and asked them, "As I have massaged both of you sluts, it is apt for both of you to return the favor. Isn't it, you desperate bitches?" As they eagerly nodded, I added, "So you will massage one leg each from mid thighs to toes. Whoever will do better, will be rewarded."

Usha, being comfortable in her role, immediately started to massage my left foot. Veena, who was still in state of confusion and was too horny for her own good, was tentative. Still she started to massage right foot.

Like a desperate slut, Usha brought her body closer to my legs and rubbed her boobs on my knee. She took out her tongue, as much as she could, and licked my leg from knee to mid thigh as if licking a long icecream bar.

On the other hand, her step-mother was hardly creative as she only used her hands to massage my leg.

I delightfully appreciated Usha, as she then used her panty covered cunt to massage my leg below knee. To reward her for being a thoughtful slave, I bent forward to kiss her deeply for a minute, while Veena only watched with jealousy. After kiss, Usha dutifully went to massage my feet with same rigour.

To teach a lesson to my older bitch, I held her hair and slapped, "You are useless (slap), you worthless pig. (Slap) Aren't you? Can't even massage (slap) your Master's feet properly? Can you whore?" (Slap) Then I slapped her many times, hard enough to convey message that more efforts are required from her.

Her plea of apologies confirmed that she was still a good slut. She knew that she had not made her Master happy and never stopped me from slapping her. She kept telling me that she will learn to be a good slut.

I slapped her again for a few more times, not primarily due to anger, but to degrade her. Then pulling her by hair, I took her face till my face level. Her shirt was fully open and panties were still stuck at knee level.

I feigned anger and told Veena, "Now as the reward of good service, Usha will get to suck my cock. I know slut, you had been drooling to take my manhood in your worthless mouth. But you don't deserve this, your daughter does. Same daughter whom, you raised for last 16 years but she is a far better at serving her Master. You aren't."

I left her hair, almost dumping her to floor, and said, "While she tastes my cock, you will crawl to fetch my slippers from outside the main door."

As Veena looked at me with pained eyes, I kept my right foot on her bosom and added, "You won't use your hands to pick my slippers, bitch. You are just a useless dog and will be treated like one. Once outside the door, you will first remove all your clothes and come back in nude leaving your clothes outside."

While it wasn't a great risk because none else lived on our floor. But it was easier said than done. Hence, Veena didn't move until I lowered my shorts and Usha took my throbbing cock in her wet mouth. I had to shoo her away with my foot and only then she moved.

As her movement was slow, I barked, "Move faster, slut. Delay of every second is increasing the number of hits, your bare ass is going to take from that same slipper."

Then I took out my cock from Usha's mouth and declared loudly, "Being pretty is secondary for a slave, being keen to serve her owner is primary. You are a lovely slut, Usha. On the other hand, that bitch mother of yours is a lousy fucking whore."

Veena looked back at me, with tears in her eyes. She was losing the battle of being a better slave to her own daughter. She then slowly raised her body to unlatch the door.

Dim light in corridor was on and after seeing that none was outside, she stepped out. Remaining on her knees, she removed her shirt, followed by her panties and kept both items near the door.

Completely nude with her bald cunt, she went on her four again and grabbed one slipper between her teeth. She then started her journey to her Master, and also her Mistress, who was her step-daughter upto a few hours back.

Veena's large udders were hanging and bouncing as she crawled to us. Looking at her in such self-depreciating position, my cock grew in size inside her daughter's wet and passionate mouth. I held Usha's face from both sides and moved it back and forth mercilessly over my cock, to derive more pleasure.

However as Veena had reached near me and I was in my most aggressive mood, I removed Usha's mouth from my cock and slapped Usha many times, just to enjoy my power over her. Being stronger, she could take such blows without damage.

Then with other hand I held Veena's hair and pulled her towards me. My chest filled with pride when Veena didn't let my slipper fall despite this. I took out slipper abruptly and slapped her face with that slipper. She squealed and started crying due to pain.

I got up from the sofa, held Usha by her hair and ordered her to sit on top of the sofa. She complied. I then pulled Veena using her hair and kept her on the sofa, so that she faced Usha's cunt and her knees were on the edge of sofa. Veena's ass was now in the air, perfectly placed for spanking and cunt open for fucking.

I placed my cock at the opening of Veena's cunt. I was in such a dominant mood that in one strong thrust my cock was inside her sloppy cunt, as she yelped in pain. I held her long hair with one hand and spanked her ass with slipper in other hand.

Usha ordered Veena, "Lick my cunt mom." But Veena didn't move and hesitated. So I pushed my cock in her cunt with sudden force that her lips hit Usha's open cunt lips.

I then took out my cock from Veena's cunt and started spanking her ass using the slipper as Usha kept holding Veena's upper body in position, so that she couldn't move.

I bombarded her with verbal assault along with spanking, "When I ask you to drink piss (Smack), you wait for hot stream, with your mouth open (smack). When I ask you to suck cock, you open your fucking mouth (smack) and suck cock. When I ask you to lick cunt (smack), you take out your filthy tongue like a dog and start drooling (smack). If I ask you to masturbate in a flea market (smack), you will remove your clothes (smack), open your thighs wide and finger yourself till you cum (smack), like a bitch in heat. You will do fucking everything, whatever I tell you." Smack.

She was crying pathetically as I kept hitting her from butts to inner thighs to her bare back to boobs to face. She cried, "Yes, Master. I understood. Please forgive me. I'll be a complete dog. I have no shame. I love cunt of Mistress Usha, she owns me. Mistress forgive me. Please Master." And she started slurping on Usha's cunt like a road side bitch.

After this my cock was very hard and I started fucking Veena's cunt mercilessly.

At this juncture, Usha pulled out the mobile camera from the tripod and started recording, as Veena licked her cunt with complete devotion, while she was being fucked by me. Veena now knew her place like never before. Usha was also in ecstacy as she enjoyed tongue of her mother on her clitoris.

I kept fucking Veena's cunt as I held her hair with my left hand. My other hand was in the mouth of Usha, assaulting her lips and tongue, slapping her in between just to demonstrate my power.

I came hard in Veena's cunt and felt utter joy of my orgasm as I put my seed deep inside her cunt. Fucking my two bitches, was the best I could ask for. After such a sound and satisfying orgasm, I grabbed my smaller bitch Veena and lied down on the sofa with her in my arms.

Within a minute, I felt as if Veena was slipping away from my embrace and opened my eyes. My senses were still hazy due to post-orgasmic pleasure.

I saw Usha holding hair of her step-mother and telling her rather curtly, "My filthy step-mom, thanks to your slutty ways, you have just become homeless. As you have failed conditions of my father's will and contract, you have lost this house forever."

Note: As the story is unfolding, we slowly start to realize that Usha wasn't as harmless as she seemed to be. Perhaps she had her own agenda and I have been simply used by her. In the next and final part of this series, we will see whether Usha succeeded in her designs or I had to lose both my bitches.

As I start to write the final installment of this story, your suggestions received within three days from publishing date of this part, will help me in making an interesting climax.