Unexpected Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers

"He's a big boy," says Chase as he approaches and puts his hand out. "Hi, Chase Ruttlidge."

"Tracy Johnson," I reply, shaking his hand. Then I turn to John. "Hi, nice to see again John." Turning to look at Ace and give his head a pat, I acknowledge the comment about Ace. "He's a bad boy. I didn't even know he was in the truck until just now. He slept the whole way here." I chuckle, "Sorry about him being here, John. I'll make sure he stays out of the way."

"Don't be, most of the horses are used to a dog. My dog however ain't so used to other dogs," he says chuckling.

"I hope you don't mind - Cory brought his friend and horse with him?"

"Nah! That's not a problem. I've cleared out a couple of stalls anyway in the barn. You boys unload and put the horses in the stalls. The last two on the right-hand side when you walk in before the corridor." John directs the boys.

I walk with Chase over to Adonis. He's wildly pacing the pen, throwing his weight around. I know he sees me and he continues until I reach the gate. He calms his tantrum and walks over to the gate to get some love from me. I reach up and pat between his eyes and ears, then kiss his nose. Looking around to find Chase is standing back just observing. I turn back to Adonis.

"How are you big fella? I see you're still giving them a hard time. What's wrong with ya?"

He nudges me and gives me a couple of horsy snorts. I keep talking to him and talking in a low slow volume and pace. Eventually, Chase walks towards us. Adonis is getting a little ruffled, but stays calm whilst I'm standing there.

"I don't know what you want from me with Adonis, but he seems to be a pussy cat to me. Maybe it's you lot," I chuckle while I keep patting him.

"No, it's you. There's something about you that soothes him. You don't have any food or anything on you, do you?" he asks and I shake my head 'No'. "Are you wearing any type of cologne? It could be the soap you use, or the washing powder from your clothes maybe. Something about you calms him," Chase says scratching his head.

Cory and Shane show up hand in hand, walking toward us. I give them a look, and Cory shook his head 'No' defiantly. He knows I have his back no matter what happens. When they reach us I introduce them.

"Um... Chase, this is my nephew, Cory, who is a huge fan of yours and this is his boyfriend Shane."

"Nice to meet you boys. I'm glad to see you don't hide yourselves or relationship. Too much ignorance in this world already for you not be who you are - I figure." Says Chase.

"Nice to meet you too, Chase. You see, Uncle Trace, I forgot to tell you one of the reasons I am a huge fan of his, is because he is one of the few openly gay cowboys on the Rodeo Circuit."

I cuff his shoulder, "You could have told me. Don't think there won't be payback for this either!"

"Oh, I look forward to it old man. Bring it on." Cory says, "By the way, have you rung Dad yet to tell him how hot Chase is."

My face must be bright red, I mutter under my breath how much of a shit he is. Cory grins at me with a sly look on his face as he knows there is nothing I can do to him in the present company.

"You're pretty cocky for a kid who forgot there are no witnesses in the truck on the way home," I state, trying not to laugh. Cory just pokes his tongue out at me and tries to get closer to Adonis. He wasn't happy about this at all. He steps back farther into the pen and starts throwing another tantrum.

"Damn it!" I heard Chase say under his breath.

Looking at Chase, an idea comes to me, "Chase are you still willing to work with the boys? I might have a way to help, but you'll have to give me some time to sort it out. I can't promise anything."

"Sure. Do you boys want a trail ride or do you want me to work with you on your riding technique?" Chase asks the boys.

"Umm... Technique if you don't mind. I was training for barrel racing and cutting, but I don't really want to do barrel racing. I'd rather do roping. Shane and I would like to do the roping together." Cory says.

"Aright boys, tack up and I'll meet you in the second pen over there. We will go back to basics. So don't be frustrated as it will give you a better foundation, especially if your riding skills are different or at different levels. It will be like retraining yourselves and learning to work and ride together. It's hard work but if you put in the work you'll be unbeatable after some training and experience. Trust me. You just need to be patient, listen and practice, practice, practice."

The boys nod their heads and wander off to tack up and bring their horses out.

"Thank you for taking the time with them. Cory just about wet himself when I told him we were coming to meet you. I'm not sure about Shane's riding skills but I wouldn't think it's much past beginners. But in a way that probably helps training him - he won't have any habits," I say.

"You got that right. Cory will probably be harder to train at the moment. He seems like a good kid though. Brings me back to when my Dad used to teach me and Troy, my riding partner. Well ex-riding partner. I can't do the rodeo anymore due to injury. I'm looking for a way to stay in the industry though," he relays quite sullenly.

"Don't give up. There's always a way. As you say, it just takes patience." I smile at him and he returns the smile nodding toward me. "Um... my idea might involve your moving. Would you be willing to do that, do you think? It's not far from here."

"Depends on the circumstances, but if it were the right opportunity, I would take the time to consider it. What do you have in mind?" he asks.

"It's kind of complicated and I only came up with it while you were talking to the boys. There's a lot of moving parts and involves three other people to give the okay. It's 's in the planning stages, but if you agree, we would need your input."

"Such as?"

"Nothing is a go - you know that, right? It's just an idea at the moment. But it would be to start a riding school with lessons by you for teenagers like Cory and Shane. You could make a name for yourself as a trainer and run it from our place, which we could turn into a ranch. Like I said, there's a lot of moving parts and it would depend on your input.

Maybe a summer school for kids teaching them horsemanship - I think that's the right expression. But anyway something along those lines, it will take planning and money and the others to agree as well as yourself. Another option would be for you to move Adonis to our barn and I could help you with him. I don't know how, but I could do whatever you ask. You may have to talk me through some of it though. I'm scared of the hairy beasts," I explain, laughing at the latter.

Chase is nodding as I'm talking, "Sounds interesting. We'll see what you can do and then we can talk. It wasn't quite the direction I was thinking, but it sounds interesting and a way to stay around the circuit. It would probably give me a sense of accomplishment as the kids do better at the rodeo as well."

The boys come along leading their horses, Chase walks with boys over to the pen. I ring Alex.

"Hi Honey, how's it going there?"

"Hey Bubby, umm... I'm not sure, I don't think this is an easy fix for Chase. Do you have a minute to talk?" I ask.

"Yeah, I've just got to the jobsite. The boys are pretty much set up and are now unpacking. What's up?" he asks concerned.

I relay the plan to Alex. He suggests we have dinner with next door to explain my plan and go from there. He didn't reject it, so I guess maybe there's merit to it. One thing I love about Alex is he doesn't dismiss ideas when I bring them up. He asks questions and lets it sit for a while. I mosey over to where the boys are working with Chase. I don't really understand what they're doing but they look good doing it. Chase has a lot of patience with them as they try to do what he asks. He has them back the horse to the fence and counts then they take off on certain numbers doing different things. It's all gobbledygook to me.

They work on it for about two-and-a-half hours. Once they finish, Chase gives them both a great deal of praise and encouragement, then sends them to cool down and look after their horses. We go back to Adonis so I can say goodbye. I tell him about my plan and dinner and invite him over tomorrow night. He says he'll think about it and call me tomorrow, as he doesn't want to waste our time if he isn't interested. I thank him again for the time he spent with the boys.

*-*-*

Alex and I are lying on the couch watching the late news. I've lost total interest. I lean forward and kiss his neck. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls it to his mouth for a scorching kiss. I move up and pull him on his back and straddle his hips; slowly undoing his shirt and kissing each new available piece of skin appearing as the button is undone. When I reach the last button, I move onto the button on his pants. Then his fly, continuing to kiss the skin as it appears. I gasp when I see he's going commando and go in straight for the good stuff.

I take his half-erect cock into my mouth so it all disappears. Slowly releasing to the tip and running my tongue around the head gently then licking up the pre-cum. God he tastes good. He's now fully erect so I take him to the hilt. I get faster in time with Alex's moans. While fondling his balls I use a finger to massage his perineum. He groans loudly and grabs my head and lifts his hips to meet me.

"Oh, fuck... babe... Tracy... oh god, I'm cum..." and he shot down the back of my throat at least six times and collapses back on the couch panting. "God, I love you honey." He gets out between breaths. "How 'bout we go to the bedroom and finish what you started."

I jump off the couch and start stripping and leaving my clothes where they fall all the way to the bedroom, Alex behind me laughing at my striptease.

BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers
12