Unexpected Christmas Guests

Story Info
The parents cancel but more exciting guests arrive.
3.9k words
4.62
21.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers

"Why the hell did we agree to this?" I asked my wife.

"You know why," Elaine responded unhelpfully. "Last year we spent Christmas with your mom and stepdad in Texas, and two years ago we had Christmas in Arizona with my mom and dad."

"Yeah," I said. "So?"

"So, it was only fair we invite them here, now we have a bigger house."

"Here" was in Northern California, between Lake Tahoe and the mountains. We'd lucked into an older home on what was part of the original highway between Tahoe and the mountain ski resorts. The road was still usable but there was very little traffic with the interstate the more logical route.

"Yeah, so they've all accepted and now we'll have four crotchety old people in our home making us miserable over Christmas. And that's if your dad and my stepdad don't get into a fistfight over politics."

"We'll just have to give them plenty to eat and drink," Elaine said. "We sure got a lot of stuff in, especially the alcoholic kind."

"The forecast is still promising some snow," I remarked. "Let's hope the stuff holds off, so they're not stuck here."

Elaine laughed. "Please God, not!"

I grinned back at her, thinking how much I loved my wife after five years of marriage. She was the same age as me—thirty-five years old—and a few inches short of my six feet, with curly red hair and a couple of the nicest boobs I'd ever encountered. She'd grown up in a rigid Southern Baptist family and had been very conservative about sex when we first went to bed, but had loosened up a lot as she realized what fun could be had.

"Well, it's only for a couple of nights," I said. "Better not get too loud if we have sex, though" I told her.

"But I like being loud, and it turns you on, too. After all, that's one of the advantages of not having close neighbors. Yes?"

I was about to agree—I loved hearing her yelling "Fuck me, Mark!" as we picked up the pace in the bedroom—when my phone rang.

I picked it up and listened for five minutes. It was my mom, sounding unhappy, and finding it difficult to quit talking.

"Oh, no," I said finally as she paused for a moment, then looked out the window. The snow had started. "We'll really miss you," I said. But have a merry Christmas, anyway."

Elaine looked at me as I ended the call. "What?"

"They're still in the motel in Tahoe. Mom's not feeling too hot. And she's worried about my stepdad driving in snow. They don't have any usually in Dallas, so they're cancelling."

Elaine smirked at me. "Oh, too bad, Mark. I'll sure miss them."

I knew just how much my wife would miss her ultra-conservative mother-in-law. I was just about to say sarcastically how sorry we'd both be when Elaine's phone rang.

I caught the sound of a male voice as Elaine picked up and listened. She set the phone down and turned to me after a minute to say, "Same thing. They got five miles up the highway and decided they couldn't do it in heavy snow, so they turned around."

"Oh."

"Should make for a more pleasant Christmas, if a bit quiet with just the two of us, but what do we do with all the food and drink?"

"The drink's no problem," I said, "But yeah, the food. I don't know."

"But no problem with keeping quiet if we fuck," Elaine remarked.

"Hmmm," I smiled at her. "Like maybe really soon? What do you think—"

I was interrupted by a screeching noise from the road outside the house.

"What on earth?" Elaine asked.

"No idea. It sounds like car tires spinning. I'll go look."

I pulled on boots and a heavy coat and went outside into the darkness. The tire-spinning noise had quit but now there were four people in the snowy roadway standing around a big SUV, half in the ditch. Two of the four were attractive young women, maybe nineteen or twenty years old. The other two were a pair of slightly older guys. One of them was holding a phone to his ear.

He jammed the phone back into his pocket. "Shit, shit, shit! They can't get a tow truck up here until some time tomorrow."

I looked at the situation. Shovels weren't going to help. I knew how deep the ditch was.

The man with the phone turned to me. "Seemed like an okay idea to come up on the old highway and avoid the freeway traffic. But you can't see the edge of the goddam road when it's all covered with snow."

"I told you to be careful, Ryan—" one of the girls started.

Ryan turned on her. "It was your fucking idea to take this road, Tina—"

Fortunately, Elaine came out of the house at this moment. "Oh, shit!" she said, then: "Where were you going?"

"We'd rented a cabin up by the ski resort," the other girl responded. "We were really looking forward to it."

"That's fifteen miles up," Elaine said. "No way you could get there tonight." She gazed at the four younger people for several moments, grinned at me, and told the four: "But you may be in luck. Our four guests just canceled."

"You mean—?" Tina asked her.

"We have way too much food," Elaine said. "And two empty double beds."

* * *

The six of us stood in front of our lighted Christmas tree, all wearing goofy Santa hats that Elaine had bought in the hope of getting our parents to lighten up. Our four guests had brought their bags in from the car and changed out of heavy sweaters and jeans into lighter clothing. In the case of the two girls—Tina and Layla, I knew now—this was very much lighter and very attractive. Tina, a cute little Asian with a big grin, was in a pair of short pants with a Beyonce tee-shirt cut short in both directions to show both her navel and the cleft between her boobs. Layla, a tall blonde with a lazy knowing smile, was in a slinky silk dress that emphasized the very nice shape of her body. I was trying hard not to ogle them both.

"This is so incredibly sweet of you guys," Layla told us.

"No problem," Elaine said. She was passing round the platters of snacks we'd decided on as the answer to Christmas Eve provisions. All six of us were drinking the Scotch we'd bought for my step-dad. "Having guests makes it more like a real Christmas."

"Were you guys planning on skiing?" I asked.

"Nah," the two men—Ryan and Joe—said, more or less in unison. "We'd likely break our legs or something," Ryan added. "Be real bad for the girls, especially, with what they do in Reno."

"What do you all do?" Elaine asked.

The four looked at each other. Ryan—short but broad-chested with a ginger beard—finally answered. "Well, we all work in Reno, in various resorts and clubs and places, kinda depending what the best offers are."

Joe—tall and skinny with mostly shaved blond hair—added: "I'm a waiter usually, and Ryan's a bar-tender." He paused. "And Tina and Layla are entertainers."

"Like in shows?" Elaine asked.

"Well, depending on if there's a good gig," Tina responded. "Otherwise—" She stopped.

"Otherwise..." I encouraged.

Layla answered. "Otherwise, it's always easy to find a club that needs strippers."

"Oh!"

Elaine's startled reaction made me smile. She'd not lost all of her Southern Baptist training. I looked at the girls. Yeah, I thought, I can believe guys might want to see you strip. I knew for sure I would love to see what was under the light clothes they were now wearing. I could imagine Tina with big dark nipples and Layla with—

Elaine caught my eye and shook her head slowly from side to side. She knew me too well.

"What do you guys do?" Joe asked. "You work from home?"

I explained that I was an architect and had always worked at home, while Elaine was a tax accountant and had abandoned her city office during Covid and not gone back.

The conversation moved on to the usual topics of a half-dozen strangers in the mountains: How much snow? When did spring come? And so on.

Joe must have sensed things were sagging a bit, although after three or so rounds of scotch, everyone seemed plenty relaxed. He reached into his pocket.

"I don't know about you guys, but I've got some good weed here if you're interested."

I looked at Elaine. I was ready to go for it, but it tended to hit my wife rather hard so she usually avoided it. She shrugged.

"Sure," I said. "But I don't know about Elaine."

Joe pulled out a pipe, lit it, took a long hit, then passed it to the girls. Tina and Layla each took a toke and passed it onto Ryan. Ryan puffed on it for a minute then passed it to me.

It was good weed, I realized. I could feel the effects almost immediately. I offered the pipe to Elaine, not sure if she'd take it, but she did after a moment's hesitation.

"Okay, I guess." Elaine took a long draw and slowly exhaled. "Wow," she said. "That may be enough for me."

I smiled to myself. I remembered some spectacular sex the couple of times we'd shared a pipe.

The pipe went around the five of us another few times, along with another round of the scotch.

After a few minutes it was clear to me that all our guests were feeling very, very relaxed—and not worrying too much about being with strangers. Tina was sitting on Joe's lap as he nuzzled on her ears. Layla was sprawled on our couch, with Ryan running his fingers up and down the front of her silk dress.

This was starting to get very interesting, I thought, but maybe I was going to have to leave. I looked at my wife, slumped in her chair with something of a glazed look. If I didn't get Elaine back in our bedroom soon, she'd be asleep and I would miss a fun half-hour or so in our king-size bed. I stood up and helped my wife to her feet.

"I think we're going to bed, guys," I told our guests. "We've got to be up in the morning to start the turkey roasting."

Joe looked up from Layla's ears. "No prob, man, we're about ready too."

I remembered something. "Ryan, your room has a kinda balky door, so you need to shut it pretty firmly. Now, everyone have a good night. And tomorrow's Christmas." I gave Elaine a little tug and we walked carefully to our own bedroom.

* * *

I was glad Elaine seemed more awake when we got to our room, and pleasantly responsive when I pulled her into my arms for a long kiss. This could be a fun night, I thought as we separated.

We each headed into the bathroom to pee and brush our teeth, then headed back into the bedroom and pulled our clothes off. I was just starting to get an erection when I realized.

"I forgot to turn the tree lights off," I told Elaine. "I'm probably being a worry-wart, but i don't want to risk them getting so hot that the tree catches fire."

I pulled on a pair of sleep shorts over my beginning-to-deflate cock, opened the door and headed back to the living room. I didn't get there.

Obviously, Ryan had forgotten my advice about closing the door firmly. The warped frame had caused the door to swing half-open. Only one small light was on in the room, but it was enough to allow a fine view of Tina and Ryan. Ryan was lying back on the bed, with his legs dangling over the end. Tina was slowly riding him in reverse cowgirl, facing the doorway. Except for Tina's Santa hat, both were naked.

I'd guessed right about Tina's nipples. They were dark, centered in darker areolas crowning a pair of perfect breasts. Her pussy was lovely too, fully shaved below a row of tiny butterfly tattoos, and doing well to accept the slow thrusts of Ryan's fat cock between her engorged lips. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. Ryan, however, was fully aware and gave me a slow wink. I winked back, feeling my cock coming back to life. Tina must have sensed something happening. She opened her eyes and gave me a big grin, then moved a hand to the top of her pussy to begin to play with herself.

"Oh!"

I'd not heard Elaine come out of our bedroom. She must have wondered why I was taking so long to return. She was standing a foot away from me, her mouth slightly open. I saw she'd pulled on a shorty nightdress to come look for me.

Tina leaned her body back a little, giving an even better view of Ryan's cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She ran a couple fingers deeper down her slit, then carefully licked them. "Wanna join us?" she asked.

"No!" Elaine exclaimed, and turned to leave.

Shit, I thought. Goddam stupid religious upbringing.

I hurried down the hallway after my wife. She was already in our bedroom, sitting on the bed, when I caught up with her. I sat down next to her.

"My God," she said. "I know we've watched porn a few times, but I never thought I'd see live sex."

"Looked good, though," I said tentatively. "Better than a video."

Elaine shrugged. "Maybe. Yeah, I suppose. I'm sure not joining them, though."

"What's the harm?" I asked. The more I thought about it, the more eager I felt. And my cock did too. "We'll never see each other again, and we don't have to do anything more than sit on their bed. And just watch."

Elaine started: "It's just something I never imagined. Seeing people fucking like that."

"They seemed happy to have us watch," I said.

"Yeah, I guess they did, didn't they?" Elaine commented.

"So, what's the harm?" I asked again.

My wife was silent for several moments. "I don't know. It was exciting, I suppose. And you'd like to go back there?"

If she'd looked at my erection, she needn't have asked. "Yeah," I said.

"But, just watching? No more than that?"

I nodded.

There was a long pause.

"Okay, then. I guess I must love you, Mark, to do this."

We stood and walked slowly back to Ryan and Tina's now fully-open door.

* * *

Things had changed some in the bedroom.

Tina was on her knees on the bed, her ass in the air, still in her Santa hat, taking a big cock doggy-style. I smiled at the sight, then realized: it was Joe's cock. And Ryan, still with a good-looking erection, was standing at the head of the bed, with his hands reaching up under Layla's dress as they watched the other two.

Ryan caught my eye. "Good decision, guys." He removed one hand and used it to pull Layla's dress up farther, to just below her breasts. Like Tina, she was totally shaved. Ryan licked a couple of the fingers of his available hand and ran them along Layla's pussy lips. "M-m-m-m," she purred.

Layla caught my eye. "Wanna unzip me?"

I glanced in Elaine's direction and was surprised to see she now had a hand up her little nightdress. Oh, really, I thought. She nodded, okay. I moved quickly behind Layla, found the zip, and slid it downwards. "Go on," Lyla instructed. Another nod from Elaine. I slid Lyla's silk dress slowly off her shoulders and down over her bra-less boobs.

"Nice, aren't they?" Ryan asked.

I decided the question was rhetorical. They were lovely. And my hands were still holding the dress just below them. I moved my fingers a few inches upwards, just enough to touch Layla's nipples, then saw Elaine smile. Okay! I ran my hands across both breasts, then very gently around the areolas. Then a little pinch of each nipple. Layla shivered. I finished pulling the silky dress all the way down and she stepped out of it, allowing Ryan to put several fingers back into her pussy, obviously to her satisfaction judging by her pleased murmur.

Four of the six of us were now totally naked, with Joe still thrusting in and out of Tina's cunt and much of Ryan's right hand inside Layla's. Only my wife and I still had any clothes on. Layla must have noticed. She reached for the bulge in my shorts. "You need to let that thing out before it bursts," she told me, as she ran her hand across the ballooning front.

I glanced at Elaine. She was still smiling and her hand was still under her little nightie. I took that as a yes, and carefully slid my shorts over my raging hardon.

At that moment, there was a shout from Tina. "A-a-a-a-h. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" It was followed by a guttural sound from Joe. As the rest of us watched, Joe pulled out of Tina to spray a gush of cream across her ass.

"Yeah!" This was Layla, cheering them on. But also getting impatient, it seemed as she took Ryan's cock in her hand, pulled him towards the bed, and set him down on the edge. A moment later she was on her knees in front of him. I moved closer, and so did my wife.

Layla leaned forward and licked the tip of Ryan's cock, causing him to give a little moan. Then she was running her tongue around and around, and periodically up and down the shaft. Next to me, I was aware of Elaine's fascinated gaze. And, it seemed to me, her own increasing excitement.

After a while, Ryan nudged Layla off his tool for a moment to say, "I need to fuck you, babe!"

Layla seemed happy to cooperate and the two climbed onto the bed in front of Elaine and me. Ryan lay back, and after another long lick of cock, arranged herself astride him in reverse cowboy mode. As Layla slowly lowered herself onto Ryan's cock, I thought I heard Elaine give a little growl. What we were watching was wonderful. Layla was now deep kissing Ryan as she moved up and down. On each upward movement, she let Ryan's cock almost emerge from between her pussy lips, then plunged down again, squeezing out just a little creamy foam.

Elaine grabbed my arm. "I can't stand this anymore," my wife muttered. "We agreed we'd just watch."

Shit. Going back to our bedroom and fucking would be fun, but I was wanting us to join the others on the bed. It was something we'd never talked about even as a fantasy, but now it was within reach. Literally. And I didn't want miss a moment of the action.

"Yeah, I know," I started. "But—"

"But—" Elaine repeated. "But I am so turned on, I have to be fucked. Here. Now!" She pulled the shorty nightdress up and over her head and tossed it on the floor.

I stared at her. Her nipples were standing out, hard, and I could see the wetness around her pussy. I felt my already rock-hard cock give a leap. I took my wife's hand and pushed her gently to the edge of the bed. She seemed she knew exactly what I wanted and let herself fall backwards so that her ass was just at the edge. I leaned forward to put my head between her legs and started licking. And sucking.

"Nice," I heard from somewhere above me. Layla was now getting plowed in mish, her head over the edge of the bed, gazing at me with a big grin. "Want to join us up here? There's enough room."

I did want to be up on the bed, and so apparently did Elaine. We crawled up and arranged ourselves next to Ryan and Layla. Layla was flat on her back with Ryan sucking on her boobs as he thrust into her. Elaine got onto her knees next to them. I knew what she wanted. I licked finger and inserted it gently between her pussy lips and slowly rotated it, then pushed in harder. "More," I heard, and added a second finger, and was rewarded with my wife writhing under me. Good. I pulled out the fingers, positioned my cock at her entrance, and pushed hard. Elaine gave a little yelp as I hit bottom, then began a little responsive wriggling.

I was so focused on the feel of my wife's cunt around me—she was able to tighten and loosen her muscles at will—that I almost missed what was happening next to us. Layla was thrashing around, gasping and moaning. I looked across and saw that not only was Ryan's fat tool pushing in and out of her pussy, but she had at least three slim fingers in there too. Suddenly she pulled her fingers out and screamed. Ryan jerked his cock out at the same time, leaned forward, and sprayed a stream of jism into her open mouth.

My God, I thought. Then Elaine's rhythm shifted and she made a purring sound. Suddenly I felt something more than my wife's pussy on my cock. I looked down and saw Tina's grinning face between my legs. She'd crawled underneath us while we were focused on our fucking and was alternately licking Elaine's pussy and my cock. And balls, I realized a second later.

"Oh God, that's so good," Elaine whispered, then more loudly; "Please don't stop!"

Fortunately, Tina seemed to have no plans for stopping. She was managing to slide her tongue into Elaine's pussy right next to my cock, providing exquisite pleasure for me and—it seemed—for Elaine.

RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers
12