Unexpected Christmas Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that our threesome had become the center of attention. Ryan, Joe, and Layla were all standing around us watching closely with various expressions of enjoyment on their faces. Ryan and Joe were sporting impressive renewed hard-ons that they were stroking gently and Layla had two or three fingers deep in her cunt.

Then Layla moved closer to me and slid her unoccupied hand under my balls. And started to stroke them. I heard myself moan, then picked up the pace of my fucking, pushing harder and harder into my wife. I could feel Elaine beginning to thrash around, trying to escape and trying to maximize her enjoyment at the same time. Tina was having a hard time staying in contact with the two of us but was making a determined effort, so that it seemed as if every nerve-end in my cock and balls was screaming with excitement.

Then Layla squeezed my balls. I erupted, shooting what felt like gallons of cum deep into my wife's cunt. Elaine screamed, "A-a-a-a-g-h!" and her body shook. As my own spasm ended, I saw that Elaine was now on her back but Tina was still between her legs, lapping up the excess from my explosion. Then Ryan and Joe moved closer, each with big grins, vigorously stroking their erections. One, two... and both guys' cocks sprayed streams of cum onto my wife's breasts.

* * *

Elaine and I lay on our big bed, holding hands, unable to speak, starting to drift into an exhausted sleep.

Damn, I realized, I never turned the Christmas tree lights off.

12