Unexpected Cuckold Adventure

Story Info
Diane's first cuckold adventure is not what she expected.
5.9k words
3.68
46.7k
32
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oscar99
Oscar99
8 Followers

Diane watched as the remaining bath water swirled down the plughole. Once the bath was fully emptied, she took a deep breath and wrapped a towel around her body before heading through to the bedroom to continue getting ready for her date. Her new fiancé, Rick had made an agreement that she could decide on her outfit for the date as long as he got to choose the lingerie that she would be wearing underneath. After all, her date this evening was not with him.

The lingerie was laid out neatly on the bed, a lace white bra with matching thong along with coordinated white stockings and suspenders. Rick was sitting at the top of the bed with a smirk on his face waiting to see her reaction to the choice he had made. Diane had only worn that lingerie set once in their time together, the night she appeared at the bedroom door with the newly purchased surprise for Rick hugging her 5ft 10" body, she almost took his breath away. Diane barely had any time to ask his reaction to it before his cock was rock hard and he demanded she pulled the thong to the side to have his way with her.

That had been a long time ago. Rick and Diane hadn't had sex in nearly two years and that was part of the reason why she agreed for Rick to set her up on a date with a black bull. She loved him dearly, of course she did, that was why she agreed to marry him. She hoped to reignite the spark that they had at the start of their relationship and this date might be the best place to start.

Rick had got very excited at the thought of setting his wife up on an overnight stay at a local hotel with a mystery man that he had spent the last two weeks arranging it all and communicating back and forward with details and rules. Diane knew very little about her companion for the night, apart from that his name was Joshua and that he would be waiting in room 315 for her. She liked not knowing too much and by the couple of pictures that Rick had shown her throughout the week, he was very well hung and groomed. Although she wouldn't admit to it fully, she was looking forward to it and couldn't wait to be held in a mans arms and feel wanted for the night.

Staring into the mirror, she dropped her towel and started off stepping into the lace garter belt and pulling it up around her waist. Adjusting the belt so that it was in line, she continued pulling up both stockings and attaching them to the suspenders, two at the front and two at the back. She pulled the thong up around her voluptuous thighs and over her bum and made sure it covered her pubic area. Diane was very traditional and she preferred to go with a tidy but 'au natural' look below and was proud of her natural redhead. Finishing off, she slipped the white lace bra around her rather large 36DD breasts, making sure the straps were hooked and that it sat right across the chest.

She twirled round to Rick, who gave a nod of approval before asking her to repeat the four rules he had given her for the night. She recited them back to him as had been the case for the last couple of days:

"1. Text to let you know everything is okay when I get in the room, 2. Always make sure he wears a condom, 3. Make sure I'm outside waiting at 10:00 am sharp tomorrow morning"

"And rule number 4?" he snapped back with the cheeky grin still showing across his face.

She knew rule number 4, but was too nervous to say it out loud. There was a moment of silence as he gave her a disappointing look.

Diane finally gave in: "Number 4. Make sure to send you a picture with his cock in my pussy" She blushed as the words came out of her mouth and looked away sharply as she continued to pick out the rest of her outfit. The last rule was purely for Rick's own pleasure. He had fantasized about this night for the last few weeks and couldn't believe it had finally come.

Diane completed her outfit with a thick black jumper that enhanced her breasts and a long grey skirt which covered the majority of her stockings., topping it off with a pair of medium height heels. It wasn't the sexiest of outfits she could wear but she felt comfortable in it. She began to have butterflies in her stomach and wondered if she should go ahead with her date or not.

__________

The car pulled up to the hotel just before 19:00 pm. It was a fairly basic chain hotel, nothing fancy or anything too extravagant. Diane didn't want anyone drawing attention to her on her way in and out of the hotel especially if she was to spend the whole night with her companion. That had been one of the conditions she had given to Rick when she had agreed.

He held her hand and gave her a kiss on the lips. It was a longer kiss than usual, normally Rick would pull away after a few seconds. Diane wondered if he might be having second thoughts.

"I love you" The words were pushed out through his dry throat. "Have fun and be safe".

"I love you too. Always" Diane replied as she opened the car door. She reached into the back to grab her overnight wheeled case before shutting the door. Turning round to give Rick a nervous wave goodbye before pulling the handle out on her case and walking towards the door.

Rick watched as his fiancé walked gracefully through the sliding glass doors and into the hotel lobby. His eyes were fixed on her rounded bum in the tight long skirt and he began to feel a twitch in his crotch as he thought about the lingerie she was wearing underneath. He knew he had to get home, quick, to relieve himself and he slipped the car into gear before heading off.

__________

Diane walked straight through the hotel lobby towards the two elevators at the far end. She kept her eyes fixed straight ahead in front of her as to not draw any attention. Her palms began to sweat as she pressed the elevator button and she could feel her heart beating quickly as she waited. The elevator doors opened and she hurried inside, making sure her suitcase made it through the door before pressing the 'Level 3' button.

She briefly fixed her hair in the elevator mirror making sure every last strand was in place and wondered how many other women had done similar before a risqué date. The doors slid open and she began walking along the corridor, counting each door number before she reached '15'. She stood looking at the number, took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Three quiet knocks. Listening inquisitively, there was no movement. She wondered if she hadn't knocked loud enough or whether anyone would be there at all. Worrying that it might all be a bad idea she questioned whether she should leave or not.

Before she had anytime to decide, the door swung open.

Diane let out a gasp. She was faced with a white 6ft 2" chiselled body, short black hair and matching stubble. He was wearing light blue denim jeans with a white towel around his neck, his hair still wet from his apparent shower before her arrival.

"Hi, I'm Joshua. Well Josh" He anticipated her reaction and added: "Please come in" He stood to the side and held the door open as she made her way into the room.

Diane stood with a puzzled look on her face: "You're Joshua?"

"I am. I know I'm not the big black bull you were expecting but I can explain!"

That Rick was expecting was her first thought.

"Excuse me". She made her way into the bathroom, locking the door before turning the tap on. The sound of the flowing water masked her loud breathing as she took a seat on the closed toilet lid. Reaching for the handbag, she grabbed her phone out the front pocket. The red light was flashing on the top and she knew there must be a new message.

It was from Rick: 'WELL? Is he the black bull you hoped for?'

Instantly, she began writing her reply furiously: 'UNFORTUNATELY NOT! Please come and pick me up!'

She hesitated before pressing the send button. Part of her wanted to hear Joshua out, listen to why he had lied to her. What harm could there be?

Leaving her phone on the surface next to the basin, she turned the tap off before unlocking the door.

Joshua was sitting on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands, looking up as she entered the room.

He was gorgeous. She couldn't get the thought out of her head. Walking across the room to join him on the end of bed, she could feel his eyes following her, looking her up and down. Sweaty hands and a feeling of flush came across her, she took a seat next to him leaving a modest gap between them.

Staring into his eyes, she almost forgot that she had to listen to what he had to say.

"I'm sorry." He began, repeating it several times. "Everything I've said is true, the only thing that's different is I'm not the black bull I said I was".

"What about the pictures? Why would you lie about it?" The words came out of Diane's mouth. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to know the answers.

"I got them offline. I knew if I admitted I was white, you wouldn't show up. Everyone wants their wives to be fucked by a big black cock. I enjoy sex and I like to help women cuckold their husbands"

Diane blushed. She didn't expect such words to come out of his mouth. They gave an intriguing quality to his well mannered allure.

She remained in silence.

"If you knew I was white, would you still of shown up?" he asked.

Thinking about it, Diane weighed up what she would of done. She had barely got around the idea of hooking up with a black bull.

"I...don't know. My husband thinks I'm meting a bull. I think if he knew you were white, he might not like it. It would feel like I am cheating on him" She knew it sounded silly but she tried to find reasoning in her response. She never wanted to cheat on Rick. This had all been his idea but she felt that anything from the truth would be classed as cheating.

"Oh. You better leave then. Apparently I can't be your bull" The line sounded as though it had almost been rehearsed or that he was too used to it by now.

Getting up from the bed, Diane made her way across the room.

"What about me?" She blurted the words out, not even turning to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm I what you were expecting? She stopped in the doorway of the bathroom to look at him. Waiting to see what his reply would be.

"Of course. You're the sexy, young, curvy redhead I was promised. I've been thinking for days about how I was going to fuck you. I couldn't wait to see you riding up and down on my cock, the size of which, was not a lie in the pictures." His eyes kept darting down to her black jumper as the words came out, he was amazed by the size of her breasts.

Diane froze. She could instantly begin to feel a wetness growing in her crotch, a tingling that was running through her body. Her nipples began to go hard and she could feel them pushing against the lace of her bra. Feeling self-conscious that Joshua would notice them, she closed the bathroom door and grabbed her phone.

Her finger hovered over the send button. If she pressed it, Rick would be here soon. Her night would be over and he might never arrange another date for her again. It had been a long time since she had felt wanted properly by a man, be held closely in their arms and given the pleasure she deserved. The pleasure she needed. Joshua would treat her right. She wanted to see if he was telling the truth about the size of his cock and find out the many ways in which he intended on fucking her throughout the evening.

She deleted the message that had been typed previously and begin writing a new one:

"Of course he is! I can't wait to see his big black cock. I wonder what he will do with it or do with me". She felt excited as she typed the text, pushing the thoughts of lying to Rick out of her head. This is what she needed.

Diane closed the phone case and dropped it back in her bag.

She took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door.

__________

"I've decided to stay" The words coming out slowly and she made her way across the room.

"Good. You won't regret it" Joshua stood up, a smile appeared across his face.

Before Diane could reach him, he stretched his arms out grabbing onto her hips and pulled her closely into his body. He held her there as he began to kiss her, feeling her soft lips against his as she let out a relieving moan. They continued to stay locked together as his hands began to slide around to her ass, his hands grabbing on to it over the long skirt. It was tight on her and she loved the feeling of his hands running over it as if he was searching for something.

Keeping one hand firmly on her behind, his other hand began wandering up her body, around the front to her torso and getting higher. Diane anticipated what was about to happen and could feel herself becoming more aroused with her nipples hardening. Joshua brushed his hand against her breast and began to cup it in his hand, gently squeezing it over her jumper and running his fingers across her nipple.

She loved the feeling. Josh's hands were large and she felt as though he had full control over her. It also helped that he was a good kisser, she didn't want to break the lock between their lips. He placed a hand at either side of her jumper and began to pull it up over her body, their lips eventually having to part as he pulled it over her head. He threw it across the room next to her case.

Diane's hands began to run over his torso, he clearly worked out and for a brief moment she began to wonder about what his job might be or what his hobbies were. The thought quickly cleared from her mind as she could feel Josh's hand begin to slowly pull down the zip on the back of her long skirt. It dropped to the floor as she stepped forward out of it.

Josh stood for a moment looking Diane up and down. His eyes wandering down over the white lace lingerie and stockings and suspenders that her husband had chosen for him. He grabbed her hand and slowly twirled her around, getting a view of her amazingly rounded ass in the lace thong. He could feel his cock growing beneath his jeans.

"You look perfect" Josh giving her a nodding look of approval as he told her.

"I'm all yours" Diane took a gulp as the words came out. She had no idea what he had planned for her.

Josh threw the white towel that was still around his neck onto the floor and begin to undo the top button of his jeans. Diane helped with the zip of the jeans and almost instantly they fell to the floor. As he stood out of them, Diane could make out the shape of his semi-erect cock through the black cotton boxers he was wearing, even at this state of arousal she was impressed by his size.

They continued to lock lips as Josh reached around and unhooked the lace bra and he made an effort with both hands to catch her beautiful breasts as the bra dropped between them. He continued cupping each one in turn, gracefully taking big handfuls at a time. Diane let out a soft moan as he rolled the tip of her nipples between his thumb and index finger. She could feel her wetness growing beneath her thong and knew it wouldn't be long until she had to touch herself or even better, that Josh would touch her down there.

Rick had never caressed her body like Josh was doing. She pushed him to the back of her mind and she continued to run her hands over his chest and began to stroke his cock through the outside of his boxers. The black material contrasting with her white set. One of Josh's hands left her breast and began to make its way over her stomach, towards her crotch.

She could feel his hand rubbing her pussy over the lace thong and knew that he could feel the wetness beneath. Her thong was soaked. There was no lying that she was very turned on at the moment.

"I'm so wet for you" She whispered the words with a smile as she bit her lip.

Almost instantly, Josh's hand continued an upstroke over the material and made its way up towards the waist band on the thong. His hand pushing between the material and her soft skin, he brushed his way over her red public hair.

"Dam. Your husband was right. You do have a beautiful bush."

Diane blushed. She had no time to process what he said as his hand found her wet pussy and his two fingers began to circle her clit. She never knew that she could be this wet and almost felt as though she should apologize. This is how she wanted to be touched. Between her pussy being rubbed with one hand and her nipple with the other, her body began to shudder, she knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

Josh knew exactly what he was doing. One of his fingers continued to circle her clit as the other slid down to her entrance and he slowly began to push it in, deeper into her pussy. She could feel him pushing the full length of his finger inside of her and knew his cock would be much bigger. She shook at the thought.

His hand pulled away from her pussy and she heard the snap as the thong strap hit against her body. He brought his hand up to her face and replaced his lips on hers with his finger. She could smell her sweet juices from his finger as he shoved it into her mouth. Diane had never tasted herself before and in the moment she closed her mouth around his finger and began to suck on his finger.

She let out a pop as he pulled his finger away from her mouth. He took a handful of breast in each hand and leaned down to kiss both of them. Josh's mouth covered one of her nipples and she could feel his tongue flicking over the tip of it, gently biting it before making his way to the other one and repeating the process.

Diane's hands continued to wander and his cock was almost fully erect under his boxers. She continued to stroke from the base to the tip trying to work out how many inches it would be. Her hands circled the tip of his cock and she could feel a small wet patch on his boxers.

Josh's mouth left her nipple. "Get on your knees" The words sounded harsh, as if she didn't have a choice.

Diane responded and slowly made her way onto her knees. She didn't need any further instruction as she used both hands to slowly pull down his boxers, the cotton fabric running across his thighs. She counted the inches in her head as his cock began to appear: '1...2...4..' Diane got to 9 before the boxers passed the tip of his cock and there was a loud thud as it sprung up and hit his lower torso.

"Oh my god" It wasn't the big black cock she came for but she wasn't disappointed at his size. She could feel her body shaking at the thought of that inside of her.

"Let's see how well you suck cock" Josh commanded, looking down at her, their eyes locked together.

She grabbed his cock towards the base and slowly began to tug it towards her watching as the skin tightened with each stroke. Taking a deep breath, she placed her mouth over the head of his cock and slowly closed her lips. Her tongue swirled around the tip and the sweet taste of his pre-cum touched her taste buds as saliva filled her mouth. She slowly began to bob her head down the length of his shaft, her mouth opening up near the base to let out a quiet gag.

Diane had never sucked a cock so big before and she felt almost embarrassed that she couldn't take its whole length in her mouth. She adjusted herself in front of him and picked up the pace with her bobbing, gliding her mouth effortlessly over his cock, using her right hand on his base to meet her mouth with every thrust.

Josh had his eyes fixed down at her, enjoying the view in front of him. He placed both his hands on the back of her head, grabbing a handful of her red hair and helped guide her head with each bob. As his cock reached the back of her throat he pushed a little bit further each time. Watching as more of his glistening cock disappeared inside of her lips.

"Dam. You suck well, baby. Some more practice and you'll be able to take me whole".

Diane was getting into the swing of things when Josh pulled his cock right out of her mouth. She looked disappointed at him as she waited her next instruction. He pulled her on to her feet and they locked lips again, tasting his juices on her lips. Pulling her thong right up as far as it could go, he gave her a slap on the ass cheek as he told her to get on the bed.

Oscar99
Oscar99
8 Followers
12