Unexpected Cuckold Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knees on the bed. Face down on the mattress"

She followed his every instruction, making sure her face made contact with the mattress. Turning her head to the left, she could make out herself in the long thin mirror hanging on the wall. Her ass was sitting upright in the air and she could see Josh approaching from behind.

Diane felt his breath on her lower back as he pulled her thong down over her round ass and down her legs. She lifted her knees so he could get it right off and listened as he through it onto the pile of clothes that had accumulated next to her case. She felt a slight breeze across her pussy and could tell that she was soaking. Feeling exposed with her ass in the air, she could hear her breathing quicken as she awaited what was about to happen next.

Josh walked over to the desk by the window and Diane could make out the sound of a wrapper crunching. He slowly walked back towards the bed and she could feel his weight as he climbed onto the bed. Her eyes were shut and although she was expecting what was about to come, she let out a low moan as his cock touched the entrance to her pussy.

Josh slowly slipped his cock into the wet pussy and gently pushed his length into her. Diane continued to moan as she felt him slide inside of her inch by inch wondering if it would ever stop. Finally, she felt his balls hitting against her pussy and after a final inch he was inside of her. Josh stopped to let her get comfortable with his size.

"Fuck me" the words came out of her mouth quietly.

"You're going to have to speak up" The words barked back at her.

"Fuck me now!" The words came out of Diane's mouth. This time a lot harsher, almost begging him.

Holding onto either side of her garter belt, Josh began to thrust the full length of his cock back and forth into her pussy. His pace quickened with every thrust and he heard Diane's moans over the sound of the slapping of his balls against her clit. It only took a couple of thrusts until she felt her body shaking and an orgasm taking over, it seemed to last for ever and her knees felt week beneath her.

"Your cock feels so good. Please don't stop fucking me" With every out-stroke she was worried that he would take his cock away and was almost relived as she felt it being thrust back into her.

His grip on her thighs tightened and his thrusts became more aggressive.

"I bet you haven't been fucked like this before. I can do just as good as a black bull". Josh sounded proud as he continued to thrust into her. He leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up into the air off the mattress. Continuing to fuck her, he could now her moans louder with every thrust.

Eventually, as he was pulling his cock outward, he paused and pulled harder on the grip that he had of her hair. Diane bucked backwards and her body shifted upright so her head was now up level with his. From here, he began to nibble on her neck as he continued fucking her, reaching the quick tempo he started with.

Josh's hands began to caress her body and now that they were both upright on the bed he brought his right hand around to grab her breast, twisting and pulling on her nipple with every thrust. His left arm reached lower round her waist and he found himself running his hand through her bush, feeling the beads of sweat running down her stomach. Letting his hands wander down further, he began to rub her clit, trying to keep up with the pace of his thrusts to make a tandem movement.

The sensation was too much for Diane. She had already had one orgasm and now with his hands all over her and his cock deep in her pussy she felt her body beginning to shake. Weakened knees and her pussy tensing around his cock, Josh knew she was about to reach her climax. He continued with several more thrusts, almost going further into her pussy than before.

"OH JOSH!" She screamed, as her orgasm took over her body. Her pussy continued to tingle as his thrusting slowed.

"Yeah baby. You deserve that. Now it's my turn"

Josh slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and flipped Diane onto her back. She had lost most of the strength in her body so she was glad to be lying on her back, keeping her feet on the bed and her knees in the air. She heard the sound of elastic as he pulled the condom off his cock and threw it over to the desk.

He hovered over her pussy, now red and slightly swollen with the fucking she had taken and he began to slowly jerk his cock with his hand. Within a few seconds, a hot string of cum shot out and landed on Diane's bush, followed by several more which landed on her stomach and garter belt. Josh let out a gasp of breath as the last few drops dripped down on her.

"Mmm now that was good. I'm so glad you stayed".

"Me too. Can you grab my phone? Diane could barely move and she could see the red light flashing on the top of her phone.

Diane looked at the time. It was just after midnight. She had lost track of time throughout the evening. She opened up a text from Rick.

"Remember to send me a picture of his cock inside of you!!" It had been sent hours ago, she wondered if he would even still be awake.

"Can you take a picture of me?" She asked Josh before throwing her phone up to him.

A grin came across his face as he took a few pictures of her. He passed her back the phone and then lay down next to her on the bed.

__________

Rick's phoned buzzed on the bedroom nightstand.

He stared through his watery, basically closed eyes at the screen. The buzzing had woke him up abruptly and he was breathing heavy. It was after midnight and there was a message from Diane. Opening up the message he was faced with the turning dial as the picture loaded.

Suddenly it popped up on his screen.

It was his fiance lying on her back, still wearing the white garter belt and stockings with an exhausted but naughty grin on her face. He squinted closer at the picture and could see the thick white beads of cum on the hair above her pussy and over her stomach.

His cock twinged through his boxers. He had hoped it would of included a big black cock submerged in her pussy but his growing erection proved it was enough.

Rick grabbed his cock and relived himself whilst staring at the picture, zooming in greedily as if to be looking for more detail.

__________

Diane awoke to the noise of a hoover somewhere in the distance. The smell of sweat and sex filled the room and thin cracks of light shone through the cheap hotel curtains.

She looked at her phone for the time. 8:25, Rick wasn't due to pick her up until 10:00 sharp so she knew she had a little time before having to get ready.

Looking down, Diane was still wearing the remains of her lingerie set and she could see the remains of the dried cum across her stomach. Josh was still lying asleep on his back. She slowly pulled the cover off his body. Even when flaccid, his cock still looked a decent size. He was well groomed and had little pubic hair. She couldn't even remember these details from the night before.

Her nipples stiffened as the thoughts of last night ran through her head. She gently reached across and grabbed hold of Josh's cock. His head turned in his sleep but didn't wake. Slowly rubbing his cock in her hands, it began to grow resulting in longer strokes between the base and tip of his cock. She was enjoying to see her work as his cock reached its full stature.

Diane felt horny and knew she would have to leave soon. Taking up a position on her knees next to his side she leaned across and placed her lips over the head of his cock, licking the small amount of pre-cum that had appeared from the tip.

Josh grunted awake and looked down to see his cock disappearing slowly between her lips, slowly bobbing up and down on his cock. She was growing familiar with his cock and knew her limit, stopping before she would have to gag. Refraining, she quickened the pace and used her hand to stroke the bottom of his shaft.

"What a morning surprise this is" His voice was harsh as he forced the words out.

She responded by staring into his eyes as she let the cock go free from her mouth and used her tongue to lick from the base up to the tip. Her hand slowly massaging his balls as she did so.

Reverting back to her quick paced bobbing on his cock, she could feel it tensing in her mouth and knew he was close to release

"Ahh yeah, don't stop baby" His breathing was getting quicker.

It only took a few more strokes until Diane felt a hot, thick load hit the back of her throat. She slowed her pace as her mouth continued to fill with cum. Taking as much as she could, she swallowed expecting there to be no more. Almost instantly, her mouth was full again and she had to do several quick swallows. She had never known anyone to cum so much.

Keeping his cock in her mouth by her lips, she used her hand to stroke out the last remaining drops into her mouth before freeing it from her grasp.

"You taste so good" she said, before planting her lips on his.

She broke the link between their lips and jumped up to her feet off the bed. "I wish I didn't have to get ready. But I can't be late" She exclaimed and she wheeled her suitcase into the bathroom.

Diane showered, packed up her lingerie and clothes from the night before then dried herself whilst making sure all traces of cum had been cleaned off her body. She dressed in more conservative panties along with jeans and a blouse before heading back through into the bedroom.

Josh was up and had his bag on the bed, putting in the last few pieces of his clothes. He had dressed in the same jeans as last night along with a casual shirt and smart shoes.

The two locked lips for an embrace which Diane felt lasted a lifetime. She didn't want to leave his lips or his body.

"Thanks so much for last night" a huge smile had came across her face.

"Anytime!" he responded. "I'm glad you decided to stay the night. Get in touch if you want to do it again".

They both walked towards the door, Diane waiting for him to open it before heading out. She gave him a smile before heading down the corridor towards the elevator.

The breeze hit her face as the hotel doors slid open. She hadn't realised how flushed she was and was glad to feel the coolness across her face. Looking down at her watch, it was almost exactly 10:00 am.

Rick's car pulled into the car and swung around to the front of the hotel. Diane jumped in and greeted him with a kiss.

As she was getting her belt on, a tall white handsome man appeared from the hotel carrying a black duffel bag. He looked towards the young couple in the car and gave a charming smile to them both before disappearing across the carpark.

"Who was that?" Rick asked inquisitively.

Diane's heart was racing and she couldn't believe Josh had followed her out the hotel so quickly.

"I don't know honey. He must just be being friendly" She explained. "Let's go home".

Rick had a confused look on his face as he turned the key in the ignition and the car headed out of the car park.

12