Unexpected Date

Story Info
Man picks up married woman in a bar stood up by her husband.
8.3k words
4.13
53.7k
47
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him: I had kicked off work early the first time I met her. I had wandered into my normal watering hole and saw her sitting alone at a table obviously waiting for someone. I watched her through my first two drinks. She kept checking her phone and sending occasional texts. Other guys in the near empty bar were watching her too and I couldn't blame them; she was gorgeous! After I finished my second drink I had enough liquid courage to approach her. She was so engrossed in her phone that she didn't notice me until I said, "Buy you a drink?" She looked up from her phone startled and then after taking off her glasses and looking at me she gave me a devilish smile.

"I'm actually waiting for my husband," she said but something in her smile said she might appreciate a drink from me anyway so I pressed on.

"Well, I can buy you a drink anyway while you wait," I responded trying to make it seem like I wasn't trying to pick her up.

Her phone chimed and she looked down at it with a scowl. "Sure, why not," she said, "it looks like I've been stood up anyway."

I ordered us both another drink and then brazenly took a seat at her table thinking that if nothing else I could have a conversation with someone other than the usual drunks at the bar. She looked up at me as I sat down and the devilish smile was back. I wondered what kind of man could possibly think of standing up a woman like her.

Her: Sometimes we have those nights when we do something special or fun to spice up our marriage. That night he asked me for a date in a bar where we used to drink when we were young and still dating. I prepared like it was a real date: nice haircut, makeup, daring dress, and high heels. Excitement brought me there a bit early so I just sat near the bar and ordered a drink as I waited. I noticed a quite handsome guy at the end of the bar staring at me from time to time.

Time was passing and I was a bit afraid that hubby got stuck at work or in traffic and that he was either not coming or was going to be very late. I was checking my phone when I noticed a guy from the end of the bar was standing next to me. He offered me a drink I and told him that I'm waiting for my husband. That didn't stop him as he suggested that we have a drink as I wait. At the very same moment my phone chimed. It was message from hubby: "I want you to have a proper date, not pretend to be on one. Seduce some stranger."

"Sure, why not," I replied to the guy, surprised by the text and a bit mad at hubby for the surprise. The stranger ordered drinks and sat next to me. He looked like a really shy man and didn't say anything after he ordered drinks, not even his name. The silence was a bit awkward.

Him: I couldn't stop staring at her. She had obviously gotten dressed up for a night out. Just as the drinks arrived I realized I hadn't introduced myself properly. "Andrew," I said holding out my hand.

"Alex," she replied accepting my hand.

We sat and chatted for a bit about nothing important, the usual conversation you have when you first meet someone. Finally, I got around to asking her, "So, where were you and hubby off to tonight."

"A club," she responded. "I was really looking forward to it too," she said with an expectant sort of look on her face.

"You can still go," I suggested.

"No, not by myself," she said with a laugh.

"I'll go with you," I said quickly at the same moment wishing I hadn't. She looked at me as if appraising me again. "At least you won't be alone," I added trying to hide my excitement at not getting an immediate rejection.

"Okay," she said slowly. "I'll meet you there?"

"Yes, of course!" I replied a little too enthusiastically. She gave me the name of the club and we left neither of us bothering to finish our latest drinks. I followed her in my own car to the club and we entered together. She wanted to dance and pulled me onto the dance floor. Her hands were all over me and when one of them wandered down to my crotch my half hard cock surged to full mast quickly. She turned around and started grinding her magnificent ass against me while taking my hands and placing them on her hips.

Her: Finally he woke up and introduced himself as I introduced myself. I sat there for a while talking with Andrew about nothing and everything. He was quite fun and charming and the conversation was good. Then he asked what my and hubby's plans for tonight were. I lied and said that we're supposed to go to a club to go dancing. He offered to go with me since hubby was a no show. I measured him again with my eye. He appeared to be a smart good looking man who might be fun so I said, "Okay". I gave him the name and address of a club I like to go to. We didn't bother finishing our drinks.

I went to my car and he followed me in his. We entered the club and as I didn't feel much like drinking I pulled him to the dance floor. I was checking out his body, trying to feel his muscles as we danced. He was a little tense and not much of dancer. I moved my hand through his groin and felt a bit of movement there. Then I turned around as I knew most guys dance better without eye contact, put his hands on my hips, and started to grind my bum against his crotch. Finally I felt his hips moving as he started to dance a little.

Him: I danced with her, grinding my groin against her ass as she pressed back into me. This woman was not only gorgeous she was hot and sultry too. Her passion was evident in the way she danced and moved. I wondered why she agreed to go to the club with me. She was not behaving like any married woman I had ever encountered before. I let my hands wander over her body, touching places I shouldn't. She didn't object so I became bolder and let my hands brush the sides of her breasts. Still she didn't say anything but ground her ass harder into my crotch. I moved my hands to the front of her dress and could feel her hard nipples poking through the fabric. I had the sudden urge to grab them and rip the flimsy garment from her body but I resisted. She leaned back into me and moaned as we moved together. "What are we doing?" I asked with my head swimming.

"What would you like to do?" she asked. I thought my stiff cock was a pretty good indication of what I wanted to do but wasn't sure how she would react if I voiced my desires.

Her: I love to play and tease with my play boys-toys, so I kept making sexy moves and grinding against his growing manhood. On the one hand the guy seemed to be a little shy and a little backward, on the other his hands were all over my body and I think some people were staring at us when he was checking out my boobs. But that just made me more aroused. I wasn't entirely what I was doing; I was supposed to have date with hubby and now I was dancing with some stranger, seducing him and things were going a bit fast. At this moment he asked, "What are we doing?" a typical question from a shy guy who wants the woman to be on top of the situation. A bit turned on after dancing and kind of curious about what would happen next I asked him, "What would you like to do?"

Him: On impulse I kissed her. I'm not sure what I intended or what I thought would happen but the kiss never seemed to end. Our tongues met and twirled from her mouth to mine and back again. She slowly rotated in my arms until she was facing me. We didn't stop until someone bumped into us breaking the spell that had fallen over us. "Let's get a drink," she suggested breathing heavily.

"I have drinks at my place," I suggested full of hope. She paused for a moment and I could tell she was thinking.

"All right," she finally said nodding. "I'll follow you."

I half thought she wouldn't, that as soon as we were in our cars she would take off and head home. But she didn't. I could see her in my rearview mirror texting rapidly at every stop light; I assumed it was to her hubby and wondered what she was telling him. I breathed out a sigh of relief that I wasn't even aware I was holding when she pulled in behind me at my apartment complex. She had that familiar wicked smile as she got out of her car.

Her: And suddenly I felt his tongue attacking my mouth. "Maybe he does have some balls after all," I thought. The kiss, was nice, long and deep, he was quite good kisser. We kept kissing until some drunk fuck bumped into us and interrupted the moment. I asked him if we should get some drinks and he offered drinks at his place. A bit surprised by his offer, but also happy that he made a bold move I agreed. I was following him in my car, still unsure that it was a good idea, and a bit scared to go to some strange guy's place. I guess that mix of excitement after dancing, kissing and that thrill made my pussy get wet. I just texted hubby that I was gonna be late and that he can track my location on the app. We arrived at some apartment complex and I was a bit relieved that it wasn't just a house in the middle of nowhere.

Him: We were the only ones in the elevator as we headed up. She stood a little away from me at first but I put my arm around her and pulled her into another kiss. She pressed herself against me and I grabbed her magnificent ass with one hand to pull her even closer. We were so engrossed with each other that we didn't realize the elevator had stopped for several seconds. When we finally broke the kiss her eyes were smoldering with fire and passion. I led her out of the elevator and to my apartment gently by the hand. I made drinks after we were through the door while she looked at some of the art and decorations I had around.

As we drank I wanted to ask her so many questions about her husband and her marriage but at the same time didn't want to disrupt the mood. We were sitting close on the couch and after she finished her drink I was kissing her again. I was freer with my hands now that we were alone and when she didn't object I let them travel under the front of her dress. She gasped when I pulled gently on her erect nipples at the same time sucking on her tongue.

Her: When we arrived we rushed into the elevator. I kept my distance to let him take the initiative and be on top of the situation but growing wetness between my legs made me hope he wouldn't wait too long. Finally he pulled me to himself and we started kissing again; the thrill of going to a stranger's apartment made this moment really sexy and intense. When we got into the apartment he rushed to make us drinks. We sat with drinks on the couch, sipping in silence but something heavy was in the air as we both knew what was coming next. I spread my legs a bit letting him have a glimpse under my skirt but I think he didn't notice. Just as I finished my drink his hands rushed under my dress and straight to my boobs. We started to kiss with passion as he played with my hard nipples.

Him: I slowly pushed the top of her dress down as we kissed until her tits were exposed. God they were beautiful! Large and firm with her nipples standing erect as if begging to be touched. I moved my mouth down her neck kissing and sucking her flesh as it made its way. I took one nipple in my mouth my tongue circling over and around the hard bit of flesh, then over to the other for the same treatment and back again. One hand was between her thighs slowly caressing her hot flesh as it inched upward. When it reached its destination at their apex I found her pussy already wet and waiting with no knickers. Had she been this way all night or had she removed them sometime when I couldn't see?

She gasped as my finger circled lightly above her clit and I moved my mouth back to hers. I pressed my finger inside her wet hole at the same time my tongue darted into her mouth. As our tongues dueled together my finger worked some of the wetness seeping from her pussy around her clit. Both of us were squirming on the couch and at this point my cock was straining in my pants begging to be released from its tight confines.

Her: He was kissing me with such passion and playing so roughly with my boobs that I thought he might rip my dress off and just take me. But he gently slid my dress down and my boobs popped out. I saw him hold his breath and stare at them for a moment; I guess he did like my boobs. His lips moved down to my neck straight to one erect nipple then to other one. His lips on my boobs felt so good I arched my back exposing them even more to his cuddles as I felt his hand going slowly to my thigh. I wondered if he knew that I have no undies. His hand reached its destination and I felt him twitch as he touched my nude wetness. His finger was circling around my clit the same way his tongue was circling my nipples. His lips moved up my chest and neck back to my lips and as his tongue entered my mouth I felt his finger slide into my pussy. We kept kissing and his finger was making my pussy very wet and hungry. I felt his hard dick pressing on my thigh.

Him: She was arching her back forcing my finger and hand to put more pressure on her wet pussy. I had a sudden urge to see it so I slid her dress up over her hips. Her slit was there glistening with moisture between her thighs. She was looking up at me with longing and desire. I dove down with my lips searching for and finding her erect clit. She gasped and thrust her pussy up at my mouth. I took a cheek of her amazing ass in each hand while probing her wet hole with a finger from below pulling some of the wetness out and letting it seep down coating my finger and the crack of her ass. She had one hand running over my head gently holding it in place while she continued to arch up at me. She was so wet my chin and hands were soon coated with her juices.

Her hand on top of my head became more frantic in its movements and she started gasping and moaning loudly. Her body tensed, she cried out, her clit pulsed under my sucking lips, and I could feel the same pulsing through a finger I had gently brushing her anus. Her body went slack after a moment and sank back down into the couch. Then she was pulling me back up her so that our lips could meet again. "Let me do the same for you," she said breaking our kiss.

Her: I had the image of pulling his pants down and sucking his cock in my fantasies; I was jolted back to reality when he stopped kissing me and pulled his finger out. He grabbed my dress and pulled the bottom up exposing my nude pussy. I spread my legs slightly letting him see her in full glory. It didn't take him long to dive down and look for my clit with his tongue. I moaned quietly when his finger found its way back to my pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum as I was extremely aroused by then. I pulled him up, our lips met, and I could taste my pussy as we kissed. She was really sweet tonight! "Let me return favor," I said as I couldn't wait to taste his meat.

Him: I stood in front of her and she went to work on my belt making a big show of unbuckling it. Then she undid the button and slowly let the zipper down. My pants hit the floor as she caressed the bulge through my boxers then gave it a squeeze before slowly lowering the waistband. She made an appreciative noise in the back of her throat as my cock sprang into view as soon as it cleared the waistband. It was standing proud with moisture already coating the head. She opened her mouth wide and slowly took it inside.

It was hot and wet inside her mouth. She let her tongue slide along the underside of my cock as she moved her mouth back and forth over most of its length. I groaned in satisfaction and she moaned with me. One of her hands moved down between my thighs and stirred my balls gently as she sucked. I had been worked up most of the night so it was no surprise when I felt the familiar tingling in my balls signaling my pending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her. She continued to suck the head with one hand around the base of my cock until it started to pulse in her mouth. She pulled it out and let a few jets of cum hit her face before swallowing again and having me finish in her mouth.

Her: As he stood in front of me I started to unbuckle his belt then I undid his button and zipper and slowly pulled his pants down. The bulge in boxers was quiet impressive. I played with it through his boxers for a moment grabbing his cock and balls. His shaft was rock hard and as I slowly pulled his boxers down it sprang straight out in my face in full glory. I gently grabbed his cock, stroked it a bit and slowly took it deep in my mouth. I was taking it deeper and deeper with every move until I took almost all of it in my mouth but it was too big to take it all. My mouth and tongue were all over his cock as my hand was playing with balls. It was a really nice cock and I enjoyed sucking it, then he warned me, "I'm going to cum." I smiled at him and kept sucking his cock until I felt an explosion coming from the balls. I took it out just to catch a breath when I felt warm and sticky cum hitting my face. I dove down on the cock letting him shoot the rest of his juice deep in my throat.

Him: She kept it in her mouth rolling her tongue around the head as I started to go soft, but I never went totally soft because of this. I let her lick and suck on it shivering at times from oversensitivity. But a few minutes later I started to grow hard again. "I like cocks that get hard quickly," she said taking it out of her mouth and stroking it. I took the opportunity to help her get on her knees on the couch with her forearms resting on the arms of the couch. I positioned myself behind her with one foot down on the couch and the other on the floor. She turned back to look at me as my cock touched the lips of her pussy. I watched her mouth open in a cry as her pussy opened under the pressure from my cock. She was so wet that I sank in easily but still very tight and very hot. I didn't stop pushing forward until my balls were resting against her pussy lips. Then I started shafting her with long slow strokes at first loving the sounds of her whimpers every time I surged forward. She pushed her bottom back to meet me at every stroke. My God, this woman was hot and had a body built for fucking!

We got into a good rhythm and my pace quickened over time until I'm sure anyone watching would have just seen my hips as a blur. My stomach was crashing into her large magnificent ass with a loud smacking sound when our bodies came together. She started chanting, "Yes...yes...yes!!" every time I drove into her until eventually she stiffened and I could feel her pussy clenching and squeezing my cock as she came. That was it for me and it drove me over the edge. My cock pulsed inside her spewing its contents deep as I gasped over her back with a death grip on her hips.

Her: I kept his soft cock in my mouth. I was licking and sucking it helping him get it up again as I was ready to feel it in my soaking pussy. I didn't had to wait too long as I felt it growing bigger in my mouth and after a couple of minutes I was choking on his rock hard big cock. I just pulled it out to tell him that I like cocks that can regenerate quickly as I know guys like to hear compliments about their toys but as I pulled it out he grabbed me gently, helped me get up, and guided me to the couch. I turned back to watch him position behind me with his cock aimed at my pussy slowly getting closer. I opened my mouth with a quiet moan as I felt his thick cock pressing against my pussy, opening it and penetrating my wetness deep until his balls hit my clit. He started to fuck me slowly with slow but deep strokes. I could feel his thick cock head stretching my tight pussy and it felt insanely good. I started to push my bottom against him so I could feel it deeper and harder. And deeper and harder he was going with each stroke until we got into a good and very fast rhythm. I could hear how wet I was with every stroke and I felt my juices flowing down my thighs. He was a really good fucker; keeping pace nicely. It didn't last long as I started screaming as I felt a heat wave coming from my pussy, spreading all over my body, and even more pleasure as my pussy clenched on his shaft. It was a really nice and intense orgasm. Just as my pussy relaxed after my orgasm and I dropped my head low catching a breath I felt his strong grip on my hips as he pushed his cock deep and exploded inside.