Unexpected Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him: We both collapsed into the soft cushions of the couch breathing hard. I didn't realize I was crushing her a bit until she started wriggling underneath me trying to get some room. I immediately got up and offered her my hand to help her up. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable," I suggested.

"I'd love to," she responded.

I could see our combined cum coating the insides of her thighs as she stood in front of me. I led her to my bedroom with my hand planted firmly on her gorgeous ass caressing the soft flesh. We both just fell onto the soft bed once we were in my room. I hoped she wasn't tired because just watching her walk and touching her ass was making my cock start to get hard again. Thankfully she immediately rolled me onto my back and attacked my cock with her mouth cleaning our combined juices off its length while shoving her soaked pussy in my face. I could feel the cooling cum on her thighs brushing against my cheeks as I went after her clit with my tongue and lips.

Her: He collapsed on me pushing me into couch with all his weight. I felt his cock shrinking and falling out my pussy followed by stream of cum mixed with my juices and his heavy breath on my neck. I found it hard to breath. I tried to shake him off me and I guess he realized that he was crushing me as he immediately got up and suggested to go somewhere more comfortable. He pushed me slowly in front of him leading me to his bedroom. As I walked I could feel and smell cum flowing out of my pussy. When we got to bedroom I pushed him gently onto the bed. His cock was so shiny glazed in my pussy juices. I jumped on him and started to lick his shaft and balls clean tasting our mixed juices. His tongue rushed to my oversensitive clit and I wriggled a bit. I felt another load of cum dripping from me straight to his tongue. He really has generous loads!

Him: A drop of cum fell out of her pussy and landed on my tongue. I was hesitant to swallow but decided that if she could clean my cock there's no reason I can't return the favor but I didn't want a huge mouthful of cum. I stuck my finger in her pussy while working her clit over with my tongue and let most of the cum run down my hand. I hooked my finger up behind her clit and put pressure on it from behind. She gasped and moaned around my thickening cock. She was soon squirming her hips wildly and my cock was aching although I doubted she'd be able to make me cum with her mouth again.

I gently rolled her over and reversed my position spreading her thighs at the same time with my hard and heavy cock poised at the entrance to her pussy. I flicked my hips forward and entered her watching the bliss roll across her face as I sank in.

Her: His tongue was all over my aroused clit and his cock was growing nicely in my mouth. Suddenly I felt his finger in my pussy. I was about to push him away as I don't like fingering but it actually felt really nice so I let it go. His cock was in full erection and I choked on it as I moaned with pleasure given by his finger and tongue. I was ready to let this moment last and suck him dry again but after a while he pushed me and gently rolled me over. He grabbed me under my knees, spread my legs and at the same moment I felt his dick filling my pussy. It just slid in with no resistance. I was insanely wet!

Him: It felt good to be inside her again. She was so wet and open I didn't need to be gentle this time. I thrust into her hard and fast over and over again. She was moaning loudly and hunching her hips at me every time I rammed into her. I was propping myself up with one hand while the other roamed over her body, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as it went. We were both in a real heat, fucking hard and enjoying it immensely.

She came before I did. She cried out loud and long and her whole body tensed. She nearly threw me off she came so hard. When she relaxed she was nearly out of breath. I stopped for a moment buried balls deep inside her then I pulled out and had her get on her hands and knees before entering her again.

Her: His cock felt so good inside me; so big and thick it filled me perfectly. There was no vanilla sex this time. He started ramming me hard from the moment he entered. I put my legs on his back spreading wide for his magnificent tool and trying to push him even deeper. His hand was roaming all over my body and sending impulses of amazing pleasure through my body when he pinched my nipples hard and squeezed my bouncing tits. The fucking was insane and intense; it didn't take long before I felt an orgasm building up. I was moaning louder and louder with each thrust when suddenly it came to the moment. My body stretched and I screamed out loud as a sensational orgasm went through my body. I was breathing hard when the thrusts stopped. I saw him trying to catch his breath as he was trying not to cum. He pulled his dick out all wet and dripping with my pussy juice. He gently rolled me over, helped me to get on all fours, and with one hard move buried his cock balls deep in my pussy.

Him: I thrust my cock back in her pussy hard until I could feel my balls touch the soaked lips. I held it there for a moment, jostling it around and letting it get good and wet. Then I pulled it out, shining with our combined juices, and nosed the head against her asshole which was closed tightly. I pushed against it gently and the hole didn't budge.

"Wait, I'm not used to...!" she started to protest but it was too late. I was already pressing harder and her sphincter opened suddenly and the head of my cock popped in. Her sentence finished with a loud gasp. "Ok...ok...but take it easy," she said turning back to look at me. Enough of her juices had seeped down to her ass to make the penetration possible but I could tell her ass was not used to having a cock in it so I moved slowly and advanced very little. It felt so good I just wanted to plunge in but I didn't want to hurt her so I tortured myself and only gave her more of my cock after she had gotten used to it and stopped when she gasped loudly.

It took some time but eventually I was buried in her ass to the balls.

Her: He just put his cock balls deep in me while jostling it a bit. I had no idea what he was up to; I wanted to ask him if he was going to fuck me or what when he suddenly pulled his cock out. I looked back to take a look. It was hard as a rock, shining, and covered in a thick layer of my pussy juices. Then he pressed it back. "Wait, not there...!" I tried to stop him but the head of his cock was already inside my anus. I cried a little with pain, but the excitement of a stranger's cock in my ass was too much. "Ok, but take it easy." He was very gentle, moving his cock slowly back and forth enjoying it greatly as I could tell from his moans. With every stroke it was less painful and more pleasurable for me. He must have felt the moment when my ass relaxed as he pushed his cock all the way in making a loud splashing sound as his balls hit my soaked pussy.

Him: I started fucking in and out but only pulling about an inch of my cock out each time; that was all that I needed. Her tight anus felt good around the base of my cock. I looked down and could see the ring stretched tightly around me. I was moaning and groaning in satisfaction, slowly shafting her ass with more and more of my cock as we fucked. I could hear her grunting below me but she didn't seem to be in any pain as I worked in and out of her. Soon I had nearly my whole length sliding in and out of her ass. My thighs were slapping against hers hard and my balls were crashing against her soaked pussy with each thrust.

I felt that familiar tingling grow in my balls and a warm sensation spread through my body. My cock pulsed in her tight ass and I crashed into her one last time as I let out a loud sigh and emptied myself into her.

Her: He kept his cock buried deep and just moved slowly and with short strokes. He must have really enjoyed my tight nearly virgin ass as he moaned more and more and his breath got faster. His moves started getting faster as he was pulling more and more of his cock out to the point when I could feel his thick head stretching my bumhole. It was surprisingly good feeling him ramming my ass as his thighs hit my bum and his balls crashed into my pussy hard. I started to feel that familiar warm sensation. I came again! And it was sensational! I was crying loud with pleasure as I felt my pussy pulsing and spitting out a serious load of juices. I don't know if it was my screams, my ass tightening, or my pussy squirting that got him off but I felt his cock bulge and explode in my bum when he pushed it deep one last time.

Him: I stayed inside her ass until my cock went limp and the pressure from her anus pushed it out. I led her to the bathroom so we could get cleaned up. "Bath or shower?" I asked her as I showed her the large soaking tub. "Bath," she responded. I started the water then went to make us more drinks. When I got back she was soaking in the water. I handed her a drink and then joined her. We started out facing each other but after soaping each other up she wound up sitting between my legs reclining back against me. My hands were roaming all over her body enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin under mine.

Her: He kept his cock in me until it went completely limp and my ass pushed it out with huge load of cum. I just wanted to lie on the bed and rest a bit after that amazing fuck but instead he led me to bathroom for cleanup. "Bath or shower?" he asked. I wanted quick shower and use the night a little more but my legs were already weak after all the fun so I said bath. He started the water and went to make drinks. I jumped in the tub relaxing in the hot water. He came back with drinks and took a place in bathtub on the opposite side. I was hoping for a hug and some cuddles but as he sat there I used the situation and made him soap and massage my feet and legs. Then I turned around and reclined between his legs. I could feel his cock growing again and pushing against my back while he was soaping and playing with my slippery boobs.

Him: My cock grew stiff under the water and pressed against her back. She moaned and wriggled around stimulating it between us. "Are you ready to get out?" I asked pinching one of her nipples eliciting a gasp.

"Yes," she said. "I should call my hubby," she said quietly, "let him know I'm still alive."

I admired her ass as she lifted herself out of the tub. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. I hauled myself out of the water after her and walked up behind her as she examined her reflection in the mirror. She smiled as she watched my reflection approach. I gently pushed her forward so she was leaning over the counter and raised the towel above her hips exposing her backside. Taking my hardened cock in my fist I brought it up to her pussy and shoved it inside her.

She was still wet and open so I was able to bury it in her up to the balls with one thrust. She gasped and looked into my eyes in our reflection. "I want my cum in your belly when you call hubby," I growled softly in her ear, "and I want my cock inside you too."

"Yes," she hissed back at me.

Her: I was rubbing myself on his cock while he played with my boobies. It didn't take long and he was rock hard again. "Are you ready to get out?" he asked me and I could tell he just couldn't wait to fuck me again. I agreed and lifted myself up and out of tub. I wrapped myself in a towel. "I should let hubby know I'm alive," I said as I looked in the mirror trying to make myself look less messy. He stood behind me, gently pushed me forward and with one swift move pushed his cock in me with full force. "I want my cock and my jizz in your pussy when you call him."

"Then fuck me hard so I can scream when I call him. He will love that!" I replied.

Him: I fucked her hard, ramming into her with as much force as I could. Our eyes remained locked together in the mirror. I loved watching the emotions play over her face as we fucked. Her mouth kept opening in silent cries as my cock stabbed deep over and over again. She pushed back against me, meeting every one of my thrusts with passion. I moved my hands from her wait to her large tits and kneaded them and pulled her nipples. My cock was burning in its way in and out of her cunt; she felt so wet but still tight. Then she cried out loudly and pushed back at me harder than ever. I could feel the muscles of her cunt pulsing around my cock as I continued to drive into her without slowing. A few seconds later I was gasping myself as my cock erupted inside of her. I held it inside her deep as it throbbed and spit its seed. After my orgasm subsided and my cock started to shrink I pulled out of her. "Come on, let's go make that call," I said leading her back to my bedroom.

Her: He was fucking me rough and hard like there was no tomorrow, holding my hips as his cock rammed my pussy. Our eyes locked together in the mirror and I could see this wild animal look in his eyes saying, 'I'm gonna show you who is an alpha male.' I pushed back against him to feel him even deeper. He grabbed my bouncing boobs and started to maul them and pinch my nipples hard. His cock smashing my pussy, a bit of pain from my nipples, and the wild look in his eyes was enough. My pussy tightened and clinched on his cock as I came hard. It was still pulsing as my orgasm went through my entire body when I felt him gripping my hips, driving his cock as deep as he could, and spiting his seed deep inside. He let his cock pump all of the sperm and then he pulled it out. "Let's make that call," he said as he led me to the bedroom.

Him: She climbed onto the bed and closed her eyes. I made a quick trip to the living room for her phone. I brought it back to her and while she dialed I sucked on and played with her erect nipples. It was late and he didn't answer the first time she called so she had to call again. I crawled between her legs as the phone was ringing and slid into her just as she said, "Hey, baby," in response to him picking up. "Just wanted...to check...in," she said between gasps as I started fucking her hard. Her pussy was very slick and my cock was still coated with our juices from our last fuck. She didn't speak for a few seconds, no doubt listening to what he was saying. "Yeah...he's...fucking me...now," she gasped again. Another pause as I pounded into her hard. "I don't...know...I've...lost track..." she said in response to another question. "No...no...condom," she said again after another pause. "I'm full...of his...cum," she told him.

He must have been saying a lot, either that or she couldn't concentrate on what she wanted to say because she didn't speak for several seconds just gasped into the phone as I banged her hard. "I don't...know when...I'll be...home," she finally said. "You're...the one...who said...have...a good...time," she said after another short pause. And she was definitely having a good time as talking to her hubby while getting fucked must have done something for her because the next words out of her mouth were, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" very loud and out of control. She dropped the phone onto the bed and her whole body tensed. I stopped thrusting and held myself balls deep in her pussy as she came.

She collapsed down onto the bed as she finished with her eyes closed breathing hard. I pulled out of her, rolled her over onto her stomach, and pulled her up to her knees. After her call to her hubby I figured this might be out last time and I wanted to have her ass again before she left. I lined up my cock, slick with our combined juices, to her asshole and pressed my hips forward. It popped in easier this time since she was already loosened up.

Her: I lie on the bed to rest a moment as he went to bring my phone. I dialed hubby's number and he sucked my erected nipples. I could still feel my clit pulsing after my last climax. Hubby didn't pick up the first time so I tried again and before hubby said hi he climbed between my legs and slid inside so my response was more like "Heeeeeeeeeeey, baby. Just wanted... to check ... in... so you don't worry."

"I can hear you're having a good time on your date. Do I hear right? Is he fucking you right now?" hubby asked.

"Yes... he's fucking me again as we speak," I gasped as his movements were intensifying.

"Is he fucking you good? Had some orgasms?"

"I don't ... know... I've lost track," I responded to hubby's question.

"Oh you little slut, I love it when you have fun. Did you use a condom?"

"No...no...condom," I caught my breath. "I'm full of his cum."

"Oh you fucking slut," hubby said, "you always make them put one on when I watch. You could at least snap me a view of your messy holes but I guess you're enjoying yourself too much to do pics. Any idea when you are coming back?"

"I don't know... when.. I'll... be home. You're... the one... who said..." It was getting harder and harder to talk as he was fucking me hard and intensely. My clit was already swollen after all our previous fun and it felt like it was gonna explode when my next orgasm came. I dropped my phone screaming, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" very loud so I guess not only hubby but most of the neighbors heard me. I went completely limp; he rolled me over and I felt his dick pushing on my backdoor. "Yes, fuck my ass hard!" I screamed hoping hubby didn't hang up as he pushed his cock balls deep in my sore ass.

Him: "Yes, fuck my ass hard!" she cried out. I sank my dick deep into her ass until my balls were resting against her wet pussy lips. If she wanted to get fucked in the ass hard I was going to fuck it hard. I started reaming her asshole with long quick strokes fucking my whole cock in and out. Her ass was so tight and it felt so good. I could hear a muffled voice talking and she eventually heard it too despite her hard breathing. She looked around and then picked up her discarded phone. "Yes...yes...he's in...in my ass," she grunted as I continued to slam my cock up her tightest hole. "No...doesn't hurt..." she said, "feels good." She grunted loudly some more I think for her hubby's benefit. "No...about the same...maybe bigger," she said into her phone. "Don't...don't be...jealous," she continued after a few thrusts. "Maybe...maybe I'll...just stay...here," she was grunting and gasping so I couldn't tell if she was joking with her husband or not.

Her: And he did fuck me hard. He pushed his cock balls deep and rammed my ass hard using all of his cock length. I groaned loud with each of his thrusts. I heard a muffled voice and realized hubby was talking over the phone. I grabbed the phone, "Yes... yes... he is destroying my ass," I said.

"I thought anal is too painful for you," hubby replied.

"No... doesn't hurt much... feels good," I said breathing hard and grunting loudly as he was going wild with my ass.

"Is my cock smaller than his?" hubby asked.

"No...about the same...maybe bigger."

"So he is slightly smaller and you let him in your ass," he asked a bit irritated.

"Don't... don't be jealous."

"I will go medieval on your butt when you get here!" hubby said.

"Maybe... maybe I'll just stay here," I said hard as my orgasm was building up again.

Him: Before I knew it she was cumming again. I couldn't believe it. Her ass gripped my cock so tightly it felt like a hand was holding it and jacking me off. Her entire body tensed up and she screamed into the phone which then fell from her hand again. I kept ramming my cock into her as her body convulsed. It was too much for me and a few seconds after she started cumming my cock was pulsing deep in her ass. I don't know what it was but I had never felt my cum erupt out of me with such force. I could feel it rocketing out of my cock deep into her bowels.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her with one arm draped over her. We were both out of breath, panting, and covered in sweat. She rolled over a little and bit me on my chest playfully. "That was fun," I managed between deep breaths.