Unexpected Developments Pt. 04

Story Info
Things just keep getting wierder.
3.1k words
3.93
1.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim woke at the gentle touch of lips around his dick. He felt a tongue lapping softly over his knob as a mouth slid down, along his cock. This was nice, he thought, as his pubic hairs were squashed by a nose and his cock deep in a throat. 'I was already hard?' he thought. The strong muscle of a tongue again slid up along his shaft, over the frenulum, exciting further his prong. Over and over, the motion repeated itself, pushing him that little bit higher every time, after every stroke. He didn't want it to stop, he didn't want to shoot his load into that waiting mouth.

A hand gently caressed his balls, a finger rubbed his asshole. These sensations added to the pleasure he was feeling, all concentrating on his dick. The soft skin of the mouth, the warmth and moistness of it was so exciting and felt so right as it wiped up and down his cock. Excitement grew in Tim as the tension in his balls increased and it became more and more difficult to hold it in. Tim moaned and groaned and it was clear nothing was going to stop that mouth from bringing him to a full ejaculation. Sensations grew and he could no longer hold it, his hands move of their own volition and took hold of the head on his cock as he started to shoot. Tim pushed his dick hard into that moist cavern and shot a stream of his juice as his balls jumped, his cock spasmed and his body shook in pleasure. A second shot rose through his cock, again his balls jumped and a third load left the eye of his dick.

There was no motion as the mouth took it all in, swallowing every last drop of that precious fluid. Tim felt his balls being caressed, soft gentle strokes as if rewarding them for spewing out so much of his juice into the mouth. Tim felt the mouth lift off him, body movements up until a head poked out from under the quilt. "Mom was right, you are yummy," Dad said.

"Dad-," Tim started, still half asleep and in a post-ejaculate somnambulance, despite the excitement of a few moments before.

"It's okay, go back to sleep," Dad replied, gently, "There's always the morning."

Tim woke with a feeling of well being, listening to the gentle snores of his father. They were in the guest room, downstairs, naked as Tim cast his mind back over the events of the night before. Mom knowing he and Emily were fucking, his fucking of Mom, watching Dad fuck Emily, Mom eating Emily and himself being fucked up the ass by Emma with a strap on. What surprised him most was his cleaning his Dad's dick off, after he had cum in Emily. He licked and sucked Dad's dick, cleaning Emily's and Dad's joint moisture off his prong. Having Dad's dick in his mouth, slurping excess semen. It really wasn't awful, he thought, but he didn't know what to think about it.

Tim quietly snuck out of bed, not wanting to disturb Dad, made his way to the downstairs bathroom, to attend his morning ablutions. The crust of his semen splitting the stream of his pee for a few moments before it was washed away. Finishing, he flushed and then washed his nether regions, not knowing what might happen next. He made his way to the lounge where there were clothes, discarded the night before when he was fucking Mom. He put a shirt on, boxers, jeans, but the house wasn't warm enough yet for him to do without his jumper. Bare footed, he went into the kitchen and, filling the kettle, prepared for making coffee.

None of that instant crap, or other rubbish, it was ground for him. Mom had always insisted on good coffee, refuses to buy coffee when out, prefers tea and even then she complains about the quality. There was always fresh ground coffee in an airtight container, so he put four measured spoonfuls into the automatic-drip coffee maker, filled the water reservoir, turned it on and waited. The aroma of coffee quickly filled the kitchen and would be smelt throughout the house shortly thereafter. Tim knew he was going to have company soon.

Mom came in first, hugged him, rubbed his dick and said, "Good morning, sleep well?" Tim couldn't help but notice she was only wearing her thinnest nightgown, her nipples and breasts on full display. "Yes, with a little help from Dad," he replied.

"He does it well, doesn't he."

"Best head ever, Mom," he said, "But Mom, how- how did this happen?"

Mom sat at the table after placing five cups on the table, "Simple- well, okay, not so simple, but it's not that big a deal. Families fuck, not often but they do."

"We've heard stories, sure, but really, I never expected to be in one of them. And usually it's daddy fucking his daughter, or bro-," he stopped.

"Sexual abuse is one thing, but a close loving familial relationship that involves sex is something completely different," Mom said, "For me it was simple. Your grandmother died when I was about your age." Tim knew that she had cancer, cruelly taken from her family. "Your grandfather, he was hurting and I wanted to take that hurt from him. I crept into bed with him, knowing what could happen and that first night, he resisted. He locked his bedroom door the next night, but I had fixed the lock so I could open it from the outside. I just wore him down, and the first time he made love to me was such a wonderful experience. I loved it and him. He hated his own weakness but I made it clear it wasn't weakness it was love, my love for him and I wanted him to love me, like he did Mom. He still does, and sometimes, when I can, I'll still go to him."

"Dad knows?"

"Of course he does, but your grandfather is getting on now, besides, he has his wife as well, he doesn't need me any more. For us, it's an occasional trip down memory lane, just as this will be at some point for you and Emily."

They heard the downstairs bathroom flush and Dad stumbled in, "Mmm coffee...good!"

Mom got up, hugged and kissed her husband, "Enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, he has a nice dick, easy to swallow and tastes great."

"Good, then you can fuck Emma before she goes home," Mom said like it was normal, "I promised I would eat your cum out of her like I did Emily last night. And Emily will clean your dick after as well."

"Okay," Dad said, "And Tim get's to fuck me I suppose?"

"Oh yes, if you like."

"Yes, I would actually," Dad said. Tim's mind flashed back to last night, him licking Dad's cock clean, swallowing his semen, being fucked by Emma. "I think you can move into the guest room, too. That way Mom, Emily or Emma can join you at any time they like."

"Yes, good idea, darling," Mom said, "Once or twice a week for me, I think."

"Oh jeez, you're such a slut!" Dad cried

""Yes dear and Emily is too if last night is anything to go by. Even you may not be able to keep up with her."

Dad laughed, "But it will be fun trying!" Then, "Besides, we have a strapping young dick here to help."

"Well, she does want to try a DP, and maybe a DV, she said."

Tim was surprised, nothing like this conversation had ever happened before in his presence. Just as he was about to respond, Emma walked in, hair mussed and her gown half tied, exposing her breasts as she moved, "A DP yeah," she said, "I'd be in that!" She sat down alongside Mom and kissed her cheek, "I doubt a DV would fit though, me anyway."

"I do have a dildo that might help," Mom said, "It's a bit thicker than either of these guys."

"Are you telling her I have a small dick?"

"No dear, just that Brutus is a bit thicker than you. Besides, you know you don't have a small penis, it fits right in, nice and tight!"

"Who's got a small dick?" Emily asked from the doorway.

"No one dear, we're just talking."

Coffee and food, eggs, grained sourdough bread for toast, with a fruit compote and yogurt, Mom believed in healthy eating, Tim knew. Considering most of her father's family died of various heart conditions, and her Mom died of cancer, it's probably a good choice. Breakfast out the way.

"Has anyone got anything on they have to do today?" Dad asked. Heads were shaking all round. "Good, then we can stay home, for a free use day." Dad paused and then added, "No objections?"

"Yes," said Mom, "First, you and Emma, with me in the shower. Emily, you and Tim in the en suite and you can use our bed if you want." Emily nodded. "Emma, I promised you I would lick Dad's cum out of your pussy and that's what I'm going to do."

"You'll like Dad fucking you, babe," said Emily, "I did last night and want to do it again." She looked meaningfully at Mom.

"Oh he will dear, we've got plenty of nights so whenever you want. Besides, I want to do you both, sometimes in a foursome, or alone, if either of you don't mind keeping your father company."

Tim was a little unsettled at this idea, but then thought about the night before. He didn't really mind Emma fucking his ass with a strap on, even as uncomfortable as it was at first. Dad certainly gave good head. Tim thought about licking Dad's dick clean, he was surprised he actually did it, and while it wasn't the most pleasant taste, Dad's cum, it wasn't bad, bland and salty at the same time. Yeah, he thought, he could do that.

"Never showered with anyone before," Emma said.

Mom smiled, "You'll love it, for sure, and what comes after too."

"Shower time!" Dad called.

Emily looked at Tim, smiled and said, "Come on, I need a good back wash. Among other things."

Tim looked at Emma, Mom and Dad who were all smiling, "Yep."

In the shower, Emily and Tim touched each other, caresses, washing their privates, kissing, gently arousing each other. Tim washed Emily's back and her ass, running his hands down between the cheeks, fingering her rosebud. He had plenty of soap on his hands, and went to run his fingers under her pussy. Emily tightened her thighs, stopped his hand going any further. "No, not a good idea, soap in the pussy is like getting soap in your eyes, it stings," she told him.

"Oh wow!" Tim responded, "I didn't know that." The thought about it a moment or two. He remembered jacking off in the shower with soap as a lubricant and yes, he remembered how it stung a bit if soap got into the eye of his cock. Yeah, he can relate to that.

Emily took hold of his tool and gently caressed it, bringing him up to full hardness. "You and Dad are the same size, you know. You both fill my pussy really well."

"Nice to know," Tim said, "That I can fill your pussy well."

"Oh yeah, real nice!" They continued their shower, their touching, arousing each other, but not getting too carried away. Turning off the shower, they dried each other off, again, touching, kissing, caressing different parts of each other's bodies. Naked, they went back into the bedroom and lay on the bed where they held each other.

Kissing and touching, they spoke about what had happened the night before. What they had thought when Mom made her announcement. Both of them were blown away with just how brazen Mom, and Dad, had been, catching all three of them off guard. They spoke about what happened, Tim fucking his Mom and Emily her Dad. "I loved him fucking me," Emily said, "His cock inside me, his cum filling me." Tim must have tensed a little and Emily said, "You don't have to feel jealous, I love your cock in me, and now you can cum in me any time. I want you to. I want both of you to, one in front one up the ass! At the same time!"

"We got plenty of time for that, soon, promise. What else happened last night?"

Emily told Tim everything, how they would swap, Emma sitting on Mom's face, Emily eating Mom out, Mom fucking them both with the strap on, Emma using a vibrator on Mom while licking her clit, with Emily sitting on her face. Whatever combination they could think of, they did it.

"Dad woke me about four this morning, giving me a real blow job. It was fantastic, I shot so much, it felt fucking great," Tim told her, "And he wants me to fuck his ass too."

Emily moved and slid down Tim's body, stroking his cock, then nibbling on the end of it, then sliding her lips over it, taking it into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down his dick a few times, her tongue wiping over his knob, caressing the coronal ridge, making Tim very hard with the pleasure Emily was giving him. She kept this up for a few minutes then lifted off him, He groaned his disappointment, but settled for a "Later, we'll finish this." comment from Emily. She explained how Mom had given her ideas about how she could be a better cock sucker, and this was the first time she had used a real dick, so was happy he though it was nice.

They held each other, Tim gently massaging Emily's clit, feeling her heat, occasionally running his fingers down her slit and into her vaginal opening. Emily told him how Mom had made her cum twice, with her tongue. She explained to Tim how Mom had licked her pussy, a technique she hadn't realized worked. Giving Tim the details, Tim was down in an instant, his mouth covering her clit and the top half of his sister's vagina. Tim followed her instructions closely and within minutes, Emily was pumping her hips onto Tim's mouth, telling his to stop or she was going to cum. Tim didn't stop, letting her cum, then lapping her vagina, he swallowed all the juices of her pussy he could get.

"That sounded nice!" Emma said as she poked her head through the door. Naked, she was followed by an equally naked Mom and Dad. "Told you no need to worry," dad said to Emma, "They're doing alright on their own." Mom's face had a smile as she walked to the bed, "Did you try it?" Emily nodded, "Worked a treat, but I didn't want him to cum, thought he might like to do Emma."

"Yes," said Emma, "I'd like that but I'm going to eat your pussy after he's cum in it."

"We can do that any time, right now, you're the only one he hasn't had sex with yet, so you first," Emily went on.

"But I just had your Dad, and Mom, little worn right now," Emma smiled, "You first." Emma crawled onto the bed, kissed them both, then Tim's erect cock. "Go, fuck her Tiger, fill 'er up. I want more!"

Emily reached for Tim, pulling him on top of herself. She spread her legs, lifting her knees to give him easy access. Tim's prong slid right in, as she gasped with the thrill of being entered. She loved this, his cock inside her, pumping on her pelvis. "I've cum already," Emily said, "Just go for it, fuck me hard!" Tim thumped her pelvis with his own, pushed his cock into her as quickly and as deeply as he could. Thrusting over and over again, his moans and groans reverberating around the room, mingling with Emily's "Fuck Me!" and "Cum IN ME!" repeated over and over again. Tim could hear the mattress being pounded into submission, as the excitement of his fucking grew in him. He had never really had an audience before, but Emma, Mom and Dad were making noises as they groped each other, also turned on by the aroma, the sheer animalistic lust fully on display of a brother and sister fucking!

Tim could feel the rising tide of sensations that would soon overwhelm him. He knew it was going to happen, the tension in his balls was getting sharper and sharper, until he could no longer hold it! His ball sack contracted, he felt the surge of cum shooting out of his cock, into Emily's pussy. His moans all melded into one long groan of pure pleasure. A second shot swept up his cock and into Emily, and a third, each one sending a pulse of sensation through his body. Tim could feel the pounding of his heart through his ribs, his lungs gasping, demanding to be filled with air, just to let it out again.

Tim was held in place by Emily, she wasn't letting him move, Tim felt he was most comfortable lying on top of his sister, enveloped by her arms and legs. He felt Emily kissing the side of his face and he lifted his head, he mouth seeking his. She kissed him, deeply, then when they broke their lip lock, she said, "I fucking love you! You can do that to me any time you like." Tim kissed her again, and whispered, "I will, whenever you want." Tim felt his now detumescing cock slip out of Emily and she let him go, "Emma's turn now," she said.

Tim rolled off his sister and she remained still, beckoning to Emma to come closer. Emma did and she kissed Emily, then without fanfare or any build up, Emma just dived onto Emily's semen filled cunt, planted her mouth over it and let her tongue do the walking. Emma hadn't done this before, she wanted to, but Tim's was the only cum she didn't mind. None of the other three guys she had ever had sex with was as tasty as Tim and while she had considered a threesome with one of them, she never went through with it. Emma lapped at Emily's vaginal canal, slurping and sucking, extracting as much semen as she could.

Without even looking, she knew that Mom was already sucking on Tim's dick, getting him clean, ready for the next round. The next game would be to watch Tim and Dad fucking and sucking each other. She was really looking forward to that, and knowing Tim as she did, he was going to be ready earlier than his Dad, she thought.