Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby my god is right -- you are so fucking tight. Are you okay?"

My passionate eyes looked at him, which gave him his answer. He kept his cock in the same place with very subtle shifts.

My hand left his chest and grabbed onto my throbbing cock.

"Yes, Morgan -- stroke it for me."

I was so worked up that only a couple strokes unleashed a ferocious stream of cum that roped all the way up to my chest.

"Oh my god this is intense!"

My orgasm had Adrian begin to make small humps in and out of me with just the tip of his massive cock.

"Oh fuck, Morgan I'm going to come!"

His quick humps started to pump inside me as his promise of "just the tip" rapidly filled my body with his warm semen.

After a number of short thrusts, his cock popped out with a slurping noise and gobs of cum to follow.

My hand instinctively reached around to put him back in and felt my hole gaping open drenched in his warm cum.

The moment all became clear in the matter of seconds as he flopped onto his back next to me breathing loudly.

"Holy fuck, Morgan", in the middle of a loud exhale.

"Holy fuck is right, Adrian", I whispered while breathing fast.

A few minutes of silence passed as we awkwardly laid there.

Some guilt started to rain down on me as the moment of reality really began to set in. I quietly found the ground and made my way into his shower.

After rinsing off I raced to find my clothes and without anything said found myself driving away in a confused state.

My brain was lost in how to process this experience that came together like a monsoon. Part of me smiled thinking about the steam experience, but then some guilt took over remembering that Adrian just took my virginity without any protection.

As I pulled up to my house, I sat in the car for over an hour running through the last 24 hours of Adrian.

I slept almost 12 straight hours that night to wake up a full day of meetings.

Months back into the monotonous cycle, I had yet to hear from or run into Adrian at the gym.

It appeared I was back in cruise control as if this life experience had never even happened.

12