Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you've not done with me," she said, "I've not cum like that in ages. I need more."

"Oh, I've not done with you at all. Lie down on the sofa. I want to eat more of your pussy." She did as he instructed. She looked fantastic in her stockings and heels, and he loved the feel of the nylon on his back as he went down on her again. The first few touches of his tongue on her clit met with a shudder and a whimper, but soon she relaxed, and soon he was lapping her juices from her and she was responding fully.

His cock was throbbing and he needed relief. Her juices were flooding out and he decided it was time to enter her. He lifted his face from her cunt and moved up her body, biting a nipple on the way to pushing his tongue into her mouth and his cock into her pussy. She gave up readily. He always felt that the best pussy had just been eaten. Thrusting deep inside her he lifted from her mouth to look at her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. He was banging her now, her gaping cunt taking him readily. Just as she was entering her final phase he withdrew from her pussy and moved around to push his cock at her mouth. She took it readily and immediately her hand went to her clit, pulling and pushing it, playing with it as he fucked her face.

He reached around to the table. He could just reach the butt plug and lube. She was watching. She kept his cock in her mouth and moved to her knees on the sofa. She wanted her arse opening. He lubed the plug and then his forefinger. While she was sucking his cock he could just reach her arse and with his now greasy forefinger he starting massaging her ring. She responded by pushing back trying to get him to penetrate her. Sensing her need he did pushing his finger in and finding the muscle tight. She moaned. Over the next few minutes he opened her up more and more, until he could get two fingers in her tight arse right up to the top knuckle. Now was time for the plug. He reached behind him for it and brought it round for her to see. She nodded and he pushed it straight in, no messing. He ring gave straight over the bulb and closed on the stem. She managed to get the words "Oh my fucking arse" out without letting his cock from her mouth.

"Your arse is full then?" He asked her. She pulled back from his cock.

"Not as full as I want it to be."

"What about your cunt?"

"Fill me, fill me with anything. I want your cock in my mouth. He was going to ram her full of the big black dildo. She was wet enough, she was ready. He had already fucked her. She was ready for something big to complement her full butt. She would be full in both holes. When she was ready he would take the butt plug from her arse and replace it with his cock.

He couldn't reach her pussy from this position, so he pulled his cock from her mouth, turned her on her back and then put his rigid penis back in her hungry mouth. The butt plug didn't move, she wasn't pushing it out at all, she was quite able to take his cock, he thought. She was frantically gobbling his cock, he was struggling not to explode in her mouth; he had other tasks at hand and this helped him keep his cool.

He nuzzled her cunt with the massive dildo, teasing her open, and then thrusting he pushed it into her, only 2 inches, but up to a point where she was spread wide by its width. "More" she moaned. "Fill me."

He did. Four, five, six inches. She was full now. He daren't push any more. Her cunt was full, her mouth was full and her ass was full. She started raising her hips up and down trying to take more. She pulled back from his cock and moaned at him. "I'm so fucking full; you're using me like a dirty bitch. Give me more, I can take it." How could she? Surely that plug in her butt would prevent her taking much more of this massive black cock?

He pulled his cock from her mouth, wiping her cheek with its wet tip. He moved around between her lovely stocking-clad legs, deliberately rubbing his cock against the nylon; he loved that more than virtually any other tactile contact with a man-made product.

The dildo looked enormous sticking out of her dripping pussy. The base of the butt plug was partially blocking the cock's way into her. He took hold of the pink plug and turned it 90 degrees to make way. She groaned. He took hold of the substitute cock and gently pulled it from her slightly, no more than an inch, and then drove it forward again, six, seven this time. Deep gasping breaths from her. The massive brown balls were still two inches from reaching her lips. He drew it back again; pushing forward once more. She responded with a deep breath and a push forward. Eight inches of the massive cock were inside her now. She couldn't take any more he was sure. She said "enough, my cunt will split in two."

He moved back round to present his cock to her face "here you are take it – every hole is full. She seized it with her hand and dragged it to her mouth. It was obvious that her pussy and ass were so full that she couldn't comfortably move. He crouched and pushed his cock in her mouth. He took hold of her hair. She liked this he was sure, and pulled her head onto his cock, repeatedly fucking her face with his aching cock. He would give her a few minutes of this. He needed to regain some composure; he'd never had a lover like this before. He wanted to relish the moment with this truly wanton and wanting woman.

His urge to cum subsided, but his erection did not. She was massaging her clit with one hand while she held his cock in her mouth with the other. She had a little belly, but he could see the muscles beneath tightening and relaxing as she fucked the massive dildo gently but enough. Her nipples were rigid and pointing skyward even though her middle-aged breasts were sagging slightly towards her sides. He stood over her, admiring her. Eventually he reached down and took hold of the black proto-cock, her eyes widened, but he gently slid it from her.

He pulled her legs from the sofa as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. He sat down. "Sit astride me, ride my cock."

She did as instructed. He could feel the nylon of the stockings caressing his outer thighs as she straddled him. She reached down to guide his cock inside her, as she did so he wrapped his hands in her suspenders and pulled her onto his cock driving it upwards into her. No resistance now, nothing he could give her would match the beast she had just taken. But she was hot and wet for him. It felt great. He would have just loved to have relaxed and poured his cum into her then and there she felt so good on top of him. Her breasts were brushing his face as she rode above him. He looked up to kiss her and she pounced on his mouth, thrusting her tongue deep inside. He remembered then, with his tongue in her mouth, that she still had the butt-plug inside her. Now he thought of it he could feel its hardness pushing through the thin barrier between her rectum and vagina. This made him harder still and once more he had to fight the urge to cum.

He let go of her suspender with his right hand and pulled back from her face. He looked her in the eye and took hold of the plug. She smiled – expecting. He pulled the hard bulb against her ring and it eased out readily. In again, out again. Where was the vibrator? On the arm of the sofa. He couldn't reach it, but she could. "Pass me that." He said, nodding.

"What do you want it for?" As if she didn't know?

"To fuck your butt and get it ready for my cock," he replied in a determined tone. She leaned over – still on his cock and grabbed it. "Lube, I need more lube." She said. The lube was on the table and neither could reach it. She would have to get off.

"Very well, get the lube. Bend over the table and fuck your own ass with it."

"Hmm, yes," she smiled.

She started to climb off him, but he kept hold of the butt-plug pulling it from her. She got up and staggered slightly on her heels getting to the table. She took a good measure of lube from the jar and smeared it on the vibrator. This she stood on its end on the table. She then, looking him in the eye, took a large scoop of the gel on her forefinger. She turned, bent over the table, looked over her right shoulder and reached between her legs to touch her ring. It was still pulsing from the plug and her finger slipped in easily. She was relaxed. She frigged herself with the single finger maybe ten times. Then introduced a second, deliberately pulling her hole open relaxing it, readying it. When she was ready, she reached for the vibrator and placed it between her legs, pushing the tip against her ring. Looking at him she smiled and pushed. In the head slipped with no difficulty. "I want your cock up my ass," she said.

"Fuck yourself first," he replied.

"Oh I will, I will." The vibrator eased smoothly up inside her. Soon it was up to its hilt. She breathed hard, paused there for a while and slowly began to fuck herself with it. Small movements at first, getting longer. She was spread wide open before him, he loved what he saw. The heels, the stockings, the suspenders, her good body.

He stood up and moved up behind her. He took her hand off the vibrator as it reached its deepest point and then, stooping slightly, he pushed his cock between her pussy lips. He couldn't get it all the way in, but still she had cock in one and substitute cock in the other.

"Two fucking cocks inside me!" She exclaimed. This couldn't last for long. He pulled out of her, and then gently eased the vibrator from her arse. She looked round and smiled. He pushed the head of his cock against her arse. It opened easily. She was ready. She wanted it. "How long is it since you've had a cock in your arse?" He asked as he pushed into her. It was hot and tight.

"Nearly a year. It was in London, with a friend. My husband was watching. He couldn't take it and had to leave. I can't wait to tell him how you've fucked my arse. Fuck it; I don't want to walk tomorrow."

He drove into her. He couldn't wait, like she had waited with the vibrator, he had to fuck her ass, had to bang it. Hear her groaning and simpering as he ploughed in and out of her tight inexperienced arse.

Her knees started buckling. It was a difficult position for her to maintain, and she'd been like it for fifteen minutes or more. He pulled her backwards from the table, and, still keeping his cock in her ass, guided her backwards so that she could sit on him while he sat on the couch. As he sat down and her weight dropped on to him, so his cock was driven to its deepest in her. "Oh…my…God!" She screamed. He was worried he'd hurt her.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Oh yes, fucking OK, I'll never forget this one. Ever."

His legs were nearly together, hers outside his. She was leaning back on him. He wished he could see her from in front, with his cock buried deep in her ass and her cunt gaping open.

She had control now. He couldn't fuck her because of her weight and her position. She was gently moving about on his cock. Not up and down, but more in circles. She was sighing and moaning. "The dildo." He demanded. It was on the arm of the sofa. She could reach it by leaning over. "Fuck yourself with it." He demanded.

"What, with you cock deep in my ass?" She asked.

"Oh yes," he replied, "I want to fight it for space inside you."

She did as instructed. She was still wet and open. But this would be a challenge indeed. She nuzzled it between her lips and then started pushing. He could feel it immediately. A massive hard presence pushing against the front of his cock as it sat deep inside her. More and more it pushed, higher and higher. Eventually he felt its head pass his, still it came in to her. She was supporting herself with one hand and pushing with the other.

"Two fucking cocks. A big black cock fucking my pussy and a long white cock in my ass. I am a dirty bitch." She muttered. He didn't know whether it was for his benefit or that she was just losing control. He reached around to her bare swollen clit, rubbing it gently backwards and forwards. He could feel that the dildo was at least eight inches inside her, and his cock was six inches up her arse. He had never seen a woman filled to this extent before he was ecstatic. He wanted so badly to pour out his seed into her arse, but he wanted to cum on her face. She was starting to move faster and faster. The black cock was pushing in and out now, not far, but enough. He was still massaging her clit. He cock was immobile in her ass. He couldn't move for her weight and the massive presence in her cunt.

She was going to cum again. He wouldn't stop her, he would help her. With his free hand he firmly, no roughly, took hold of a tit and squeezed it, holding her nipple between his knuckles. Her head was back now, and she was moaning over and over "can you feel that? Can you feel that?"

"I can, I can, you can cum now," he whispered in her ear. And she did. In shattering waves. She let go of the dildo and it shot from her, her cunt driving it down and out of her. She rolled off him his cock being brutally bent as she wrenched her ass from it. She lay sobbing with joy on the sofa.

She was about to say something to him, but he stopped her. He stood up, took his greasy rigid cock in his right hand and pushed her back with his left. Deliberately he started wanking it in front of her, only inches from her face. He'd not cum in days, and he knew his flow would be good. Her sweaty gasping face would be covered in his cum.

She looked up at him, switching her gaze between his cock and his face. It wouldn't take him long, he'd been holding back for a long time now. And then it came, the first and most powerful jet hitting her just above her mouth. His knees nearly gave way. "Yes, he cried, fucking yes." His cum splattered all over her face. She didn't flinch, didn't close her eyes, she just let it splatter all over her face, her eyes, and her hair. When he had exhausted himself, she started licking his cum from around her lips. Seeing that he had a few drops left in his cock she grabbed it from him and took it in her mouth sucking the last few drops from. This hurt. He couldn't stop her though.

She lay back on the sofa, covered in his cum. Her cunt was flushed and swollen.

She said nothing. He said nothing. He pulled on his clothes and walked out of the door. Taking the note he'd been given earlier, he called the number. It answered immediately. "I'm done." He said.

"You are, how is she?" the husband replied.

"Why don't you go and see?"

"I will, and thank you…I don't even know your name?"

"And I don't know yours. We should keep it that way. You'll have my number now. If you want me again, call me. Say that it's Mr Aubrey. I'll give you a date, time and place. "

"Mr Aubrey, right, I will. I think. I don't know. I must go."

The call cut off. He carried on walking, back to the bar where it all began. He needed a drink.

12