Unexpected Extraordinary Work Day

Story Info
Your day heats up quickly!
2.1k words
4.38
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For you, it starts out like any other ordinary work day. You have no idea that I have plans to make this one of the most memorable days in your life.

I arrive at your workplace and find a place to park. I choose a spot where there is no possible way for you to know that I am here. I have a general idea where your office is located, so I stroll nonchalantly in and act like I belong there. After a few minutes of searching, I finally find it.

I turn the knob ever so slowly, and when the bolt is fully disengaged, I quickly enter your office. You look very startled at my sudden appearance. At first, you start to protest.


"What are you doing here?! You could get me in trouble," you whisper.

I knew would find a way to sneak into your office, but I didn't expect someone to knock on the door. Without saying a word, I put a finger to my lips, and I duck under the desk. As the person comes in to talk with you, I start pinching my fingers up your leg underneath your dress.

I plant small pecks all along the way. All the while, your boss is droning on about some boring business details. You try to concentrate on what he is saying as the heat grows between your legs.

He pauses and asks, "Are you are all right?"

You say, "I'm fine," but he still is not sure.

You know that you cannot let him know that I am under the desk getting ready to feast on your lady bits. You would DEFINITELY be in trouble then. You try your best to keep a straight face. You do your best to act like it is a normal day and nothing is out of the ordinary.

I kiss up your thigh to your pretty little slit and lick from the bottom to the top. You just barely manage to stifle the moan that almost escapes from your lips. It's a good thing your boss just happened to turn away from you at that moment.

I flick my tongue across your clit and start lapping up the moisture that is starting to grow more abundant by the second. I try to lick and suck on you quietly. Suddenly, I feel one of your hands on my head. You try to pull my head away from your wet snatch...at first. I don't budge an inch. I redouble my efforts. I start eating your pussy with more fervor still trying to be quiet. I feel your hand pushing my head further between your legs, and your boss turns around just at that moment and asks if you understand.

You say, "Yes, sir," and he walks out the door.

As he is closing the door, he peeks back in and tells you, "You are looking a little flushed. You may take an extra half hour for lunch if you need it."

He finally closes the door, and you look down at me just as I suck hard on your clit and bury two fingers as deep as they will go.

You feel your orgasm rapidly approach and grab my head and shove it as far up your pretty cunt as you can while cumming all over my face. I keep licking inside your love tunnel and swirling my tongue around your love button as each orgasm turns into another, and they blend together into wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. I hear you moaning softly, and that spurs me on to continue until your clitoris is too sensitive.

You collapse in your chair trying to catch your breath as I climb out from under the desk. My underwear are soaked with the profuse amounts of precum my dick was leaking while I was feasting on your sweet nectar. I kiss you on the lips and then on your forehead. You can barely move as I stroll to the door. I grab for the doorknob. You think I am leaving, but instead I lock the door. I think we will be staying in for lunch today.

I can feel my hunger growing more ravenous by the second. As I turn back around, you stare at me. I look deep into your eyes, and I see the whirlpools of emotion swirling in your eyes. I can see the excitement and a touch of fear in the oceans of your eyes. It seems like an eternity has passed before I am back at your desk.

I lean down to kiss you on the neck as I move your hair to the side. I kiss up to the back of your ear and then kiss the back of your neck. I pause momentarily to start trailing kisses under your chin to the other side of your neck. I feel your breast through your shirt. I slip my hands under your blouse and unfasten your bra. As my hands contact your bare chest, I feel your breathing get heavier. I gently pinch your nipple and roll it between my fingers as I move my mouth around to your lips. I lick your lips, and they part slightly to allow a moan to escape. I cover them with my own and feel you moan into my mouth. As we kiss passionately, your body betrays that its hunger is just as great as mine. I feel you jump in anticipation as you hear the sound of me unbuckling my belt. You know how wrong it is for us to do what we know we both want to do.

You break the kiss and whisper, "We really should stop."

I whisper back, "I know," as I unbutton and unzip my pants.

I guide your hand down my underwear as your resistance fades away. As you touch my shaft, your eyes roll back as you anticipate the inevitable. Your hand gently closes around my throbbing member as I softly kiss your neck. I slowly remove your blouse and then your bra as you ever so lovingly stroke me in a slow, methodical rhythm. Your hand becomes warm, wet, and sticky from my leaking hose. I caress your breasts as my mouth makes its way down your neck and chest. I lovingly place your nipple between my lips as my tongue flicks all around it making you moan regularly. Time seems to stand still as I drop my pants to the floor and step out of them.

I ease your dress out from under you and work my way down your body. As I move ever closer to your sweet treasure, your legs slowly part welcoming me home. You raise your hand to your mouth and lick your fingers as we stare deep into each other's eyes. I inhale your sweet aroma and feel the heat emanating from your honey pot. I lightly breathe on your engorged lips, and you jerk your hips unexpectedly. I see your juices starting to collect at your entrance, and I can wait no longer. I ever so slowly slide a finger between your wet folds savoring the feel of the tightness that greets me. I can feel the contractions already beginning. It is sweet agony for you to feel my fingers caressing your most intimate place and wanting something else to replace them. You start moaning more loudly as you lean your head back enjoying the forbidden sensations from which you have been deprived for so long. As I slide my fingers in and out, moving a little faster each time, you start to quiver, and I know that you are on the verge of having a very powerful orgasm. I suddenly stop, and you whip your head up, mouth agape, anger and surprise in your eyes at the same time, unable to believe that I quit fingering you. I look at you with a devilish grin and stand up.

I help you to stand and then sit you upon the desk. You tremble in anticipation. It seems like an eternity before I spread your legs and guide my cock straight for your soaking wet love hole. As I ease my hard rod inside your love tunnel, your pussy starts to contract uncontrollably sucking me all the way in until our bodies are molded together as one. You feel my balls up against your ass right before I pull almost all the way out just to sink back in again. I slowly pick up the pace as I feel you adjust to the long-awaited welcomed intruder.

Suddenly, your orgasm washes over you like a tidal wave. I kiss you and feel you moaning in my mouth again as wave after wave of intense pleasure drowns you in ecstasy. Your pleasure triggers my release.

I break the kiss and tell you, "I'm cumming too!"

You yell out, "Fuck me! I can't stop cumming all over you!"

I feel my cock enlarge as it shoots rope after rope of my creamy goodness straight up inside you. I continue to stay hard as steel and thrust even after you have milked me of every last drop. You have me so worked up that I don't stop until you collapse into my arms like a rag doll gasping for breath. I hold you in my arms and plant small kisses on your forehead as you try to catch your breath. After about ten minutes, your breathing returns to normal, so I flex my still hard prick that is still buried inside you. You look at me in amazement as you realize "lunch" is not over with just yet.

I slip my cock out of you and help you off your desk. I passionately kiss you as I lead you to the floor. I lay down on my back and motion for you to straddle me. As you whip your leg over, I guide my pole to your soaking pussy and grab your hips to shove you down on me. Your warm, wet cunt engulfs me in one swift movement. You start gyrating your hips as you place your hands on my chest. I just lay there and allow you to get lost in the pleasure my rigid rod is providing.

"Ride me just like that, Baby! You feel so fuckin' tight! You're going to make me cum again," I pant.

When you hear that, you start riding me like it's the last dick you will ever feel in your entire life.

Slamming down on me again and again, you half grunt and half moan, "Your cock feels so amazing inside me! I can't get enough."

I grab your ample breasts, and thatt intensifies and coaxes your orgasm to come even faster. I can feel myself getting closer to exploding again. Just when I am about ready to launch my next load, your eyes roll back in your head.

You scream out, "Here I cum again! "

Your legs start to shake involuntarily as I am buried to the hilt inside your convulsing pussy. I can feel your juices running down my balls and down the crack of my ass. That sends me over the edge. I can't hold it in anymore. I squeeze your tits and shove my cock even further inside of you, if that's possible.

"Soak me, Baby! Cum all over me. Fuckin' A! I am flooding your insides. Fuck! Your pussy feels amazing!"

I feel your legs continue to shake as we both have the most intense orgasm of our lives. Every muscle in my body is tensed as I continue to pump my cum into your pulsing pussy. Our orgasms seem to last for an eternity until you finally collapse on top of me. I can still feel the tremors ripple through your legs every few seconds. The aftershocks are such a turn on!

After a few minutes, I softly kiss you and just cuddle with you. You are so beautiful, especially after being fucked so well. I want to hold on to this moment forever, but as all good things must come to an end, we finally have to separate. As you slowly get up, I see the disappointment on your face as my cock slithers out, and you feel the emptiness return. Some of my semen seeps out as my cock head pops emerges with a loud pop. We are both soaked in sweat and "sex juice."

Unfortunately, I have to let you get back to work. Lunch cannot last forever today. We both get dressed in between soft pecks and kisses. Maybe we should get together for lunch on a weekly basis or maybe even each day.

I kiss you goodbye and unlock the door. I open it just a crack, just enough to peer out to see if anyone can see me leaving. The coast is clear. Au revoir, my love! We WILL do this again sometime soon.