Unexpected Friendly Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Dana gets Brad and Darren while Reena enjoys Frank again.
5.9k words
4.55
10.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had gone by since I'd enjoyed my tryst with Reena. It honestly pained me not to share the details of that adventure with my wife, Dana, but I stayed focused on making her fantasy of having both Brad and Darren take her sexually... preferably together, but one after the other if that's how it worked out. Reena was helping me with the planning and teased me fairly constantly along the way. I was VERY aware of the fact that whenever we managed to get Dana laid by either Brad or Darren (Reena's brother) or both, I was going to get to enjoy Reena's sweet young body again.

Some quick background: My wife, Dana and I are in our early 50s. We are in the swinger lifestyle and have been for about 15 years. We're not super active (she's had six other men and I've had three other women in that time) but we are not monogamous either. We live across the street from Darren who is in his early 30s. His sister, Reena, is a sexy redhead in her late 20s. Brad rents a room from Darren and is in his mid-30s. All of them are single. Darren and Reena are in pretty good shape as they exercise regularly (Darren's ex used to run a commercial gym). A few weeks prior to the events I'm going to share here, Reena and I had enjoyed a great fuck session (see Part 1). At the conclusion of my playtime with Reena we agreed that we'd have to find a way to get Dana, Darren and Brad all together and see what we could instigate. We were slowed down by the stay-at-home orders in place in our state but it's not like we were finding a way to party in public. We were seeking a way to get five people together in the same room under any type of guise that would allow Reena and I to get something sexual-oriented going.

Timing and circumstance was our challenge. It took three weeks before we managed to find the right time and convince everyone to get into the same place. It had to be a Sunday since that was the only day everyone had off from work. With a little back and forth and some coordination, Reena and I managed to set up a "game night" with everyone at my house. There were some minor objections voiced due to the current circumstance, but when we laid out the whole plan including generally not being closer than across the dining room table, we convinced everyone involved. Truth be told it wasn't that difficult. All of us were itching to do something besides work, yard work, watch TV, workout and eat.

So, it was late Sunday afternoon when Darren, Brad and Reena came over to our place. Dana thought we were just hosting a game night full of board games, maybe card games, and a fair amount of drinking. I don't drink but the rest of them do and since they lived just across the street it wasn't like we had to worry about them driving home. We had put the leaf in the dining room table to make it plenty long and we spaced out the chairs so none of us was sitting super close. There were several feet in between each chair. I don't think any of us was really worried about it. We were all in good health and after a month in "lock down," none of us was worried about having been exposed.

We had snacks to go with the beverages and our first game was Scrabble. We played for about an hour during which time we went through a good chunk of the snacks and they each enjoyed several beers - except for Dana who was downing rum-and-cokes. It kind of felt like we were all a bit tense at the beginning but that might have been because we'd never had them over before and I knew Dana was self-conscious about the age differences. I knew that she was also very aware of the fact that she had admitted to me she'd enjoy sex with both Brad and Darren. As a result, she tried to avoid sexual innuendos, but my sense of humor was simply full of them. I'm not ashamed. Dana might have wanted to hide the fact that we were swingers. I didn't really care; even if Reena wasn't already aware, it wouldn't have slowed me down.

The more everyone drank the harder it got to formulate new words (apparently) so we moved from Scrabble to Sorry. It was easier to roll dice and move the pieces around the board. Everyone continued their alcohol consumption and we refilled the snack bowls. As the alcohol flowed and the game progressed, the comments began to take on a different tone. If you're not familiar with it, the game of Sorry gives you opportunity to bump players back. At one point Darren did this to Dana and she said, "I can't believe you're going to bump me."

He chuckled and said, "Oh, I'm going to bump you alright."

Brad add his own grin and said, "I think she'd like it."

Reena then snickered and looking at me said, "I know I would."

Dana shook her head while she joined in the joke and said, "You guys. Aren't any of you adult?"

Reena then laughed the loudest and said, "I think the idea of getting bumped from the back is very adult!"

The game continued. Both Brad and Darren seemed to be making an effort to bump Dana back. It became somewhat of the running joke as every time they did they would say, "Bumped you from the back, Dana!" I know part of her thought it was just a fun joke, but I also know my wife and knew she was thinking about them taking her doggy style every time that happened. Every time it happened Reena's eyes met mine as we silently thought about how things were progressing.

From Sorry (Darren won and asked Dana what the prize was, but she just laughed in return - but I saw her blush as she did so) we moved on to cards. The only game any of them thought they could play was Go Fish. Somewhere about half way through the game, Brad joked about never having anything anyone asked for and losing the game. Reena spoke up and suggested that if that were true, maybe there should be a penalty for actually having what someone asked for. I realized she hadn't had that much to drink and wondered what she was up to. Brad quickly agreed. He strongly urged us to put a rule in effect that somehow if you actually had the card someone asked for you had to pay a penalty beyond giving up the card. Dana asked if that meant giving up a card would also require picking up one or more.

Reena surprised hell out of me when she suggested that giving up a card should be accompanied by giving up an article of clothing. The whole table was quiet for a moment and then Brad said, "Hell yeah! If you all are going to keep kicking my ass at cards, at least I should get a show along the way."

Darren shook his head at first but then said, "I guess it would make the game that much more interesting."

Reena looked at Dana and said, "What do you think?" Gesturing her head at us guys, she continued, "I think we can take 'em." I knew that she meant she thought the girls could beat the guys but I also knew that Dana put a different meaning to the word "take." She was thinking about Brad and Darren undressed... naked and hard and taking their hard cocks in her pussy.

Dana looked over at me with a hesitant look on her face. "I'm okay with it. I think we girls can win. What do you think?" I knew what was really going on. She was asking if I was really okay with her having Brad and/or Darren if things went that far. She also was 99% sure I was more than okay with it. If she'd known about Reena and I having already played, she'd have known what was up.

"I'm game," I replied, first looking at Dana and then over at Reena. "I think you girls are in for some lessons."

"Alright!" said Brad enthusiastically, but then he started sweeping up all the cards on the table.

"What are you doing?" asked Darren in a surprised voice.

"If we're going to play strip Go Fish," answered Brad, "We need to start even and with a fresh hand." Everyone agreed to that and waited as Brad shuffled and then dealt the new hand of cards.

Clockwise around the table from Brad we were sitting me, Dana, Reena and Darren. So I went first. I asked Reena for any twos because if she had any she'd also be the first to give up a piece of clothing. Unfortunately for me, she didn't have any twos so I had to go fish. I didn't get anything and it was Dana's turn. She asked Darren for some tens. He didn't have any either. She had to go fish. This wasn't starting out strong.

Much to my surprise, when it was Reena's turn, she asked Dana for any fives. Then it dawned on me that she was trying to get things going for Brad and Darren. Dana did have a five and had to give that up, along with a piece of clothing. There was a brief discussion as to whether or not shoes counted as one item each, or the pair was a single piece of clothing. Dana ended up losing her shoes.

Darren went next and asked Dana for any sevens. It was either our lucky night or not but she did have a seven and handed that off. She paused for a minute after handing over the card, took a drink of her rum and coke and then put her cards down to pull her shirt off over her head. Her proud D-cup tits filled her bra with plenty of cleavage on display. Neither Brad nor Darren made any pretense of not staring. They both blatantly enjoyed the view. When she realized that everyone was staring and no one was playing, Dana cleared her throat and said, "Next?"

Brad realized it was his turn. He looked at Reena and asked for fours. She told him to go fish. Damnit. I was hoping she'd lose her shirt too although I suppose she could have taken off her shoes.

It was my turn again and I asked Dana for threes. She gave me a glare and then handed me a three. "I'm starting to feel targeted," she said with a grin. Then she put her cards down and wiggled out of her jeans... sitting down. No one got a look at her sexy shape but it was still erotic to know that she was no sitting there in her bra and panties. I wondered how damp the crotch of her panties was.

It was her turn next and she asked Darren for sixes. He gave her one and pulled off his shirt. His upper body was what we'd expect given the time he'd spent in the gym. He had a very light smattering of red hair across his chest. I could see Dana taking in the site with pleasure and knew she was thinking about looking up at that body while he was between her thighs.

It was Reena's turn. She asked me for nines and I had to give her one... along with my shirt. She smiled, winked at me and then looked at her brother Darren to indicate he should take his turn. At that point he asked, "Wait... if someone has what we ask for aren't we supposed to get another turn?" I think we all realized we'd been playing wrong then but we also realized that if a single player kept getting what they asked for, it could easily result in someone being naked so fast that the fun of the game might be limited.

"Yeah," chimed in Brad. "What about that?"

I decided to intervene with my thoughts, and since it was my house, with some authority. "That's true for a normal game of Go Fish, but we're playing with unique rules and unless we want the game over too quickly, I think we need to stay with the way we've been going." I paused and then continued. "If you ask someone for a card and they give it to you, they also have to surrender an item of clothing. Then it's the next player's turn."

Everyone around the table nodded agreement, although Brad seemed to delay his agreement a bit. Reena's eyes twinkled when she looked at me and asked, "What do we do when someone is naked if no one is out of cards?"

I thought about that a moment and knew I had a ready answer. I wasn't sure how everyone would feel about it. "Well," I finally said, "unless it's you and your brother, I'd suggest that the items of clothing be replaced with some kind of sexual task."

"Huh?" said Dana rather quickly. She knew what I meant. I knew she wouldn't object... unless it was Reena asking her for a sexual favor.

"I said," I repeated, "If you're naked and someone asks you for a card you have, then they get the card and a sexual task they ask of you." It seemed simple enough to me. I looked around the table. "Is everyone good with that?"

The agreements were slower this time and Reena even pretended to be unsure, but everyone eventually nodded their head. I noticed that Brad was first to agree and Dana was second. Reena was third and Darren finally nodded his head as well. "Then let's continue playing," I said. "Whose turn is it?"

"Mine," said Darren before looking at Dana and asking for Jacks. She smiled a knowing smile and pulled one out of her hand. My cock lurched in my pants as she was only wearing her bra and panties and I wondered which she would lose. It wasn't surprising, but it was kind of disappointing when she wiggled out of her panties without standing up, just like she had her pants. Now she was naked except for her bra but no one could see anything. Everyone knew it though and the tone around the table changed a bit.

Then it was Brad's turn. He asked Reena for Queens and she said, "Go fish." It was my turn. I asked Reena for nines. With a big smile she handed me one and pulled off her shirt. She did it without any shame or hesitation, almost like she was delighted to be doing it. Darren made a point of not looking, although I suspect he wouldn't see anything he hadn't seen anytime his sister wore a bikini. Brad and I enjoyed looking without pause. Her chest wasn't huge, as I had learned in our tryst some weeks before, but boobs are boobs and I enjoyed looking at her perky young ones.

It was Dana's turn again and she asked Brad for fours. He looked startled but handed her one and then took off his shirt. He was not built as well as Darren and was slightly harrier, but his body was not distasteful; at least, Dana was enjoying looking. That made it Reena's turn. She asked Brad for Sixes. He once again looked a bit surprised but handed her a six before standing up and pulling off his jeans. He was wearing boxers and his semi-erect cock was making a noticeable bulge in them before he sat back down. Only then did it dawn on me that those two requests for cards were the first two Dana and Reena had made of him. He hadn't been asked before.

It was Darren's turn. He asked Dana for any kings. I was disappointed when she told him to go fish. The turn moved to Brad and he asked Reena for threes. She told him to go fish. I realized she still had on her shorts and bra and, I assumed, a pair of panties beneath the shorts.

That made it my turn. I asked Reena for fives and she handed me one with a big grin. She wasn't shy as she stood up and wiggled out of her shorts. The "panties" she had on was actually an almost sheer thong. I couldn't quite see the slit of her pussy or any of her public hair through it, but I could see the press of her carefully trimmed bush inside the thin fabric and where the material pressed between her lips. It looked damp. She sat back down and picked up her cards and looked almost eager for more.

It was Dana's turn then and I was reminded that she was naked except for her bra. I wondered, if I reached my hand in between her thighs, would I find her pussy dripping? I felt that was most likely. She looked at Darren and asked for eights. Darren smiled as he gave her one and then put his cards down to stand up and take off his jeans. Like Brad, he was wearing a pair of boxers underneath and his semi-erect cock was tenting them somewhat. Dana shamelessly stared at his crotch and he stood for a minute letting her get a good look. When I looked over at Reena she was smiling at me and I knew she was thinking about how good things were progressing. Nothing yet had happened that would guarantee Dana would have sex with Darren or Brad, but we certainly were on course for some fun to occur.

After Darren sat back down and picked up his cards, Reena surprised me by looking at him and asking for nines. The look on his face was priceless as he held the card out to her and then put his cards down again. He was about to be the first person to get fully naked but he wasn't going to be shy about it. He stood up again and pushed his boxers down past his hips. They dropped to the floor and we all got a good look at his equipment. He was half hard and looked like he'd be about average length when he was fully erect but his cock was definitely thicker than mine. I knew that if things evolved to him pushing his dick into Dana she'd notice the added stretch in her pussy... and enjoy every bit of it.

Darren sat back down, picked up his cards and asked Dana for sevens. With only the slightest of pauses, she held a card out to him. Then she put her cards down, reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She shrugged it forward off her shoulders and dropped it off to the side where her other clothing items were. I noticed that she sat with her back a bit straighter, forcing her chest up and forward. I knew she was conscientious about the sag of her boobs due to her age and having had two children but I also knew she was aware that her boobs were much bigger than Reena's.

It was Reena's turn then and she asked Darren for tens. With a look of surprise on his face he handed her the card but the question on his face was obvious. If he owed her, his sister, a sexual favor, what the hell? With a big smile on her face Reena took the card and said, "Now... the game gets good. I think you owe me a sexual favor?"

Darren balked and said, "I'm not doing anything sexual to you."

"No, you're not," answered Reena, still smiling. She looked over at Dana but was still talking to Darren when she said, "You're going to suck and nibble on Dana's boobs."

Dana looked surprised by then a big smile lit up her face. Darren looked confused for a moment but then seemed to catch on. With a small grin he got up to move around to Dana. I noticed that his cock was a bit more erect than it had been and by the time he got around the table to be next to Dana it seemed to be bouncing near full staff. Dana leaned back in her chair, scooting it away from the dining room table a bit and arching her back to push her chest out even more. Looking down at her Darren reached out to caress her closest tit, gauging her reaction before leaning down and using that hand to direct her nipple into his mouth. Dana groaned at the contact. Reena smiled at me and wiggled her eyebrows. As Darren sucked and nibbled on Dana's sensitive breast I heard Brad ask, "For how long?"

"I'm not sure it matters," said Reena.

"Not at all," breathed out Dana. I noticed that Darren had moved his mouth to her other breast but his hand was now down between her thighs which she had spread to give him access. Knowing that my wife was pleasantly entertained I got up and stripped off the rest of my clothes as I walked around to Reena who was looking up at me with a smile. I was naked with my cock bouncing in front of me as I reached her. She grasped my length with one hand and pulled it straight to her mouth. I moaned as the hot wetness engulfed my hardness.

I saw Brad moving out of the corner of my eye and looked toward him. He was dropping his boxers and moving to the other side of Dana, opposite Darren. She heard and saw him coming toward her and reached out a hand to grasp his dick just as Reena had mine. She began to stroke it as Darren continued to suck and nibble on her nipples, moving back and forth as his hand worked in her crotch.

I looked down at Reena sucking my dick and took a handful of her hair. Pulling her off my cock I gestured with my head toward the living room and the sofa we could enjoy. She smiled, stood up and walked with me, dropping the remainder of her clothes as she went. The bra fell first and then she pushed her thong down off her hips as she walked carefully so as not to trip on them as they dropped down her thighs to fall off her ankles.

At the sofa I sat down and she wasted no time straddling me. My cock was already rock hard and her pussy proved to be dripping wet as she lowered herself on my hardness. Our moans were mutual as we began to grind together, making sure she had my full length inside her sex. From the other room I could hear Dana moaning and wondered what was going on. Then I decided that as long as she was enjoying it, I really didn't care. The sounds of sex from the dining room continued as Reena rode my cock, up and down and then grinding back and forth. I knew she was just using my cock like a dildo to get her pussy off but I didn't mind. It all felt good and I knew that before we were through, I was going to cum deep in her pussy again.

12