Unexpected Friendly Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God... yeah, suck that cock!" I heard Brad's voice from the other room. Well, I knew what part of Dana he was enjoying. I heard a chair scrape and assumed it was Dana's moving back. I heard more movement and then heard people going upstairs. I figured Dana was taking Darren and Brad up to the guest room to play on the bed. It would be far more comfortable for her. They must have not wasted any time once they got up there. The guest room is directly over our bedroom and I could easily hear Dana's groans of pleasure and the slapping sounds of sex. Then her groans got muffled and I assumed that whoever wasn't fucking her had filled her mouth full of cock.

I moved Reena off me and had her lay down on the sofa. She did so, spreading her legs wide and reaching one hand down to rub and spread her drenched pussy lips. Moving between her thighs I lined my cock up and sank into her again in a single stroke. She moaned and we once again began moving together in an energetic fuck. I moved my hips in the perfect rotation so each thrust was fully penetrating and each withdraw dragged my length across her clit.

I heard the sounds change from upstairs, some moving around and then a near shriek from Dana. It definitely was a sound of pleasure though so I wasn't worried. I smiled a big smile down at Reena as I continued to thrust into her open and welcoming hot pussy. The slapping sounds of sex returned upstairs accompanied by Dana's loud moans and groans. I wondered that she didn't have a mouthful of dick again... and then heard someone coming downstairs. Brad came into the living room, his cock limp and dripping. I knew then that he'd fucked Dana first and hadn't lasted long. He went past us with barely a glance and into the dining room, I assumed to get dressed. He had a dejected look about him.

Reena giggled up at me and put more energy into the movement of her hips as she fucked up at me. Dana's moans and groans wandered through the floor and venting to us as the slapping sounds continued. I didn't know what position Darren was giving it to her in, but he was giving it to her hard and fast and she was loving every inch. That was obvious.

Reena had another orgasm on my cock and then we switched positions again, this time with her taking me doggy style. I lined up my cock and fed it into her slowly until I was fully inserted... and then pulled out just as slowly... and then grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her in one hard stab. My balls smacked her clit as my pelvis slammed into her ass and my cock speared right up against her cervix. The shriek she released sounded similar to the one we'd heard from Dana a few minutes before.

Without care or concern for her comfort or pleasure, I plundered Reena's pussy. Holding her hips, I pulled hard on them as I thrust my hips forward, giving her a fast, aggressive rough fuck. She seemed to love every moment of it. I heard something similar happening upstairs and assumed Darren was giving Dana a similar treatment. There was a part of me that didn't want to cum until Darren had and I figured I'd be able to tell based on the noises I could hear, but two things worked against me: first, Reena seemed capable of tightening up her pussy at will and she'd just done so. Second, Darren was a lot younger than I am was and in better physical condition. His endurance and stamina was likely better.

The end result was that I could feel my orgasm approaching and Reena wasn't doing anything to help me prolong it. With a final thrust and a loud howl, I threw my head back, my hips forward and unloaded my hot cum as deep into Reena's clutching sex as I could. My cock spat once, twice, three times... four... and then again. I gently stroked out and back in, getting another spurt of cum from my cock... and then another. And then I was done. I held myself buried in Reena for a moment and stirred gently, making sure my cum was ground into her. Then I sat back on my heels, my cock plopping out of her pussy. It looked swollen, raw and well fucked. Reena reached under her pussy with one hand before moving and when she did change positions my load of cum started to drain from her. She kept her hand under her opening and caught my cum as it flowed out. And then, with a big smile at me, she brought her hand up to her mouth, sucking and licking all my cum from it and making a big show of swallowing it all.

Upstairs it sounded like Darren was still giving it to Dana pretty good. Reena and I both looked at the ceiling and she giggled. "You want to come over to our house? Or do you want to stay and listen?"

"I'm probably going to go up and watch," I said with a big smile of my own. "I enjoy seeing her act the slut, being pleasured by other men."

"Okay," Reena said as she got up off the sofa. "Let me know when you've told Dana everything and I can come over again." I knew what she was talking about. I hadn't told Dana about my first tryst with Reena but now that we'd gotten Dana fucked by Darren, I'd tell her everything. I was sure she wouldn't mind a bit.

A few minutes later Reena was dressed and walking out the front door. I was standing in the guest room door watching Darren fucking Dana hard and fast doggy style. I was right about his equipment. He was about my length but much thicker and I knew that the shriek I'd heard from downstairs had been Dana's reaction to his cock stretching her pussy open as he pushed into her. She wasn't having any problem with it now though as he pounded in and out of her. He was giving it to her as vigorously as I had to his sister just a few minutes before. Dana was steadily panting and moaning as her hands clutched at the comforter and her head thrashed back and forth. Darren looked like he was out for a run. He was sweating but not breathing very hard and his pace was steady. He looked like he could keep this up for hours.

Then something changed. I couldn't tell what it was but his demeanor was different and there was a new sense of urgency to his motions. His pace began to waiver. Dana became aware as well and opened her eyes, looking back over her shoulder at him. In the process, she saw me standing in the doorway watching them. She looked down at my dick and saw that I was getting hard again. With a smile she motioned me over and opened her mouth. I knew what she wanted... what she was offering... Darren barely looked at me as I got on the bed on my knees and fed Dana my cock. Darren was focused on Dana's ass, or the juncture of their sexes. His pace evened out again and then he sped up some. Then I knew what was going on. He was getting closer to cumming and actively working for his climax. Dana hungrily and aggressively sucked my dick, rubbing her tongue back and forth on the underside of my shaft as her mouth went back and forth in time with Darren's thrusts.

I looked down at Dana's face and saw her looking up at me. The look on her face was one of total delight as Darren pummeled her pussy and my cock filled her mouth. Then Darren groaned, Dana's eyes closed and he lurched into her, holding himself deep and jerking his hips as he came into my wife. Dana moaned with every jet of cum he delivered into her and then moaned louder as his orgasm passed and he started fucking her again. Idly I wondered if he would just stay hard and keep fucking her? These fit young men can sometimes do so. Instead, it turns out, he was just giving her a bit more. After another dozen strokes or so he pulled out of her.

Dana popped my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Your turn." I raised my eyebrows in question. She smiled. "Please give me some sloppy seconds?" I knew it was one of her special fantasies to have cum from more than one guy inside her but it wasn't one we'd ever made reality before. Apparently today was the day. I moved behind her as Darren moved out of the way and slid my cock into the wettest, sloppiest, most fucked-open relaxed pussy I'd ever felt. Grabbing her hips I immediately began fucking her hard and fast, doing nothing more than working for my orgasm. I was sure it would take me quite a while since I'd already cum in Reena, but I was wrong. The dirtiness of fucking my wife using another man's cum as lubricant pushed me to orgasm relatively quickly. Soon I was buried into her, pulling back on her hips, pushing my swollen cock as deep as I could reach, and adding my cum to his in her pussy.

When my orgasm had passed I realized that Darren was standing to one side watching us... stroking his cock that appeared to be getting hard again. With a smile on my face I gave Dana a light slap on the ass and asked her if she wanted some more. With a sigh she said, "Not right now... I think I'm all fucked out." I looked over at Darren and ne nodded his understanding. Releasing his cock he headed out of the room and I heard him go into the hall bathroom.

Dana flattened herself out on the bed and I watched as mine and Darren's mixed cum flowed out of her. "Have a good time?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah," she answered. "You'll have to tell me later how you got that all set up."

I laughed and said, "I will. For now, relax and then get cleaned up. Love you, wife."

She said, "Love you too... and thank you."

I left to go see Darren out and told him he was welcome back anytime... just to call or text first. He thanked me with a big smile on his face and headed across the street home.

A few days later Reena came over to talk to Dana and I as we were relaxing on the front porch. I had told Dana everything and Reena was delighted to hear Dana thanking her for showing me a good time... not once, but twice. Dana reminded the young woman that my cock wasn't available on demand and that it would be polite to ask first. Reena said she understood, thanked us both for a good time and then headed back home.

Since then we've played with Darren and Reena a few times each, but never at the same time again. That first time was Dana's only sloppy seconds event so far. Brad hasn't been back and moved out of Darren's house a few weeks later. Not a big loss according to Dana and at least Reena is happy to not have him around ogling her or making suggestive comments.

And to think Dana actually believed those young men wouldn't be interested in fucking her.

12