Unexpected Fuck in a Full Train

Story Info
About a man who fucked an unknown lady in a full train.
835 words
3.75
16.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6:30 when Paul, a colored man of 172 cm, was standing at Paarl station waiting for the train. The platform he stands on is packed with people. When the train pulled in at the platform it was chaos, people were pushing each other. The train was so full that people had to stand. People had to stand on top of each other. Paul stood with his back against the carriage's wall, he was right behind everyone, and in front of him stood a chubby girl with a tight short dress. She stood with her back to him. Paul stood uncomfortably because the girl's bum is huge.

The train started to ride, when the train stopped a few stations after Paarl, at Kraaifontein station, Paul became worried because he could see that the platform was crowded. He knew that if the crowd got in, they would push the girl in front of him, against him. The crowd climbed in, and the poor girl was pressed very tightly against his crotch. He tried to stand on his toes, he tried to turn obliquely, but there was nothing he could do, the lady was flat against him. Paul stood very tight against her bum, he could feel her whole ass with his penis, his penis was resting in her ass crack. Paul is just a human, he tried but could not help but get stiff. The lady felt the stiff penis in her ass ditch and gasped. Paul could feel she wanted to move slightly obliquely and wriggled to get away, but she also noticed the more she moved, the more she stiffer Paul's dick became and stopped rather. With shock she looked over her shoulder.

Paul: Sorry girl - he whispered, clearly worried - I really cannot help but I promise if we get to the next station I will try to move away

She replied - It's okay, I understand, the train is only going to get fuller because people are only starting to get out at Bellville, so we have to be strong, do not panic I am a big girl and understand, the train is full.

Paul was so glad to hear it, now he could stand against her with ease. She then looked in front of her again, and the train started to ride. While the train, with its bumps and humps, Paul just got more and more horny, his dick head was wet from penis juice, his stiff dick was deep between her ass crack, and he wished he could just stand there and fuck her. As the train moved he moved with the movement, the lady found out he was already fucking her against her dress, she felt his stiff dick deep in her ass, she felt pressure with each movement and could swear he was fucking her, unfortunately she could not do anything because the train is full, Paul was horny as hell, he completely forgot that the lady is a stranger, he was so carried away he did not notice that he was fucking her. The train stopped at Eikenfontein station; more people tried to get in but the train was too full. The train pulled away, Paul became even hornier and wanted to hold her hips, and just as he was about to do so, the lady turned her head, he could see her eyes was wet and she whispered to him.

The Lady: Won't you just fuck me?

He just nodded, he could not believe what was happening, and was worried at the same time because Belville station is only two stations away. Paul struggled to open his fly, took out his dick that was already in her ass ditch, also, he slipped her short dress up and with his fingers, searched her panties, found it and pushed it away slightly, and then he took his dick between her ass cheeks, he had to place himself in such a position that his dick head could sit against her pussy. He shifted his dick until he found her opening to her pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet, he could easily squeeze his dick in. So, with every move of the train, Paul quietly fucked the unknown lady in her wet pussy, she looked behind and begged him to take it slow, and he did. Her mouth was wide open, he held her shoulders tightly, and fucked her nice and slow and deep in her pussy. Just before the train entered Bellville station, Paul gave one last fuck, deep into her pussy and came inside of her, she too came and moaned that the man next to her, heard and saw her mouth is open, and her eyes were closed, and also, he looked at Paul whose face was sweating. Paul and the lady got out of the train, they covered up just in time. Paul and the lady parted, he never saw the lady again, but he will forever forget how he fucked on train.