All Comments on 'Unexpected Gift'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Very, very good...

I hope that there is a sequel. This is just too good to end here. Dad must get kinky with his daughters, together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More chapters

This is a great beginning. I hope more chapters to this and that Allison has her Daddy's baby. Jane can enjoy taking care of a granddaughter when Paige visits for threesomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Two willing daughters and perhaps a returning wife in the house. I can see Paige moving back if Allison moves back home. Perhaps Mom will return if sex is no longer something she has to provide. Mom can be live in babysitter and grandma when one or both fo the girls gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Is there going to be more? Id really love to see Allison move back in. Her parents divorce. Paige moves in. Allison ends up pregnant.

autoplotautoplotalmost 7 years agoAuthor

There's a possibility I may write more if the urge strikes, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any pregnancy plots. Its not really my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Plot, charactures terrific, Great

Ended too soon

Paige has to ride Dads cock too

While Allison feeds him some wet pussy

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
OK, I quessed wrong. I think you need more. Both girls need help.

Paige wants a turn fucking Dad and she needs a place to live since she lost her scholarship. So we have both girls coming home to their old rooms and fucking Dad.

Jane still loves her husband and was willing to let others service is active libido.

Now Allison can convince Mom to return and let the sexy daughters keep Dad at home AND SATISFIED.

lolax2lolax2almost 7 years ago
JEEZ THAT WAS AMAZING¡

So glad to see you are back and better that ever¡

You alwas make this big strong hunky daddys that make my mouth water x3

The story was really hot, and the characters were so charismatic

you never fail to surprise me :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs part 2 or 3 or ten

Definatly needs a sequal or six.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How conveeeenient

It seems Allison only became really interested in her Dad after she lost her job,had no income and needed a place to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story.

2 great daughters taking care of Daddy. Should have Paige ride Daddy too while he eats Allison sloppy wet pussy. Mom comes back home and uses strapon cock on her 2 daughters.

Rob_mDearRob_mDearover 4 years ago
A “True” Story

This story has all of the elements I look for; a real story, with a build up of the characters and their relationship, good dialog, sexy, mature daughters (not sex-crazed teens), a father that is kind, not predatory or creepy, and expressions of true love and caring among the lovers. Well done. I only wish the story were longer (not that it needs to be, just that I wanted to keep reading it).

racfguyracfguyabout 3 years ago
Good story

I like the father-daughter scenario, but I wonder why the calls for one of the girls to get pregnant? IMO that would ruin the story and the relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...