Unexpected Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers

"It doesn't get any better than an evening in with my girls," he said, and Allison thought his voice sounded completely contented.

#

"She said what?" Paige exclaimed, her mouth dropping open in an expression of utter disbelief.

They were upstairs in Paige's room, the hour now well past midnight. Their father had gone to bed after the finale of the show, and Paige had declared her intent to go to bed. But Allison knew she couldn't sleep with her mother's words swimming around in her head.

"Not so loud!" Allison hissed. "Dad isn't the heaviest sleeper."

Paige pointed to her own ear. No, repeat what you just said, because I don't believe it."

Allison put up her hands, as if trying to ward off any further disbelief.

"Okay. Short version. I asked Mom why she and Dad aren't together anymore. She said that Dad's sex drive was huge, and Mom isn't interested anymore. And he doesn't want to have, like, a side chick or anything. I made a joke about how maybe you should have sex with him, and Mom said 'maybe she should.'"

Paige stared at her, hands on hips, her expression unreadable. After a long pause, she spoke.

"Mom wants me to fuck Dad."

"I wouldn't put it that way. She just said you'd be likely to, should the opportunity arise."

"What gives her that impression?"

Allison decided to leave the phrase "morals of an alley cat" out of her reply. "She said you were always the daring one, and you'd probably find it exciting."

"Exciting? It's super perverted."

"Yeah? Aren't those the same things to you? Didn't you fuck like six dudes during that camping trip to Yosemite?"

"Screw you!" Paige said, her tone both outraged and amused.

Allison crossed her arms. "Tell me I'm wrong."

Paige sat on the bed with a flounce. "Yeah, I did that. And it was awesome. That doesn't mean I'm going to fuck my dad on his birthday."

"I didn't say you should, Paige. I'm just telling you what Mom said. She seems to think it would make him happy."

Paige sat in silence for a long time, staring into space. Her fine eyebrows furrowed, making her forehead crinkle. Finally, she spoke. "Do you think it would? I mean, do you think Dad would really... want that?"

Allison sat on the bed slowly, shrugging her shoulders. She'd gone over every nuance and note of her mother's words and body language, trying to wring certainty from the surreal conversation. It still seemed too weird to be true.

"I don't know. Mom said they had a kinky sex life before she lost interest in it. Apparently he had a girlfriend for awhile, but it didn't last. Mom said she kind of looked like you. She said he'd 'only need a little convincing,' whatever that means."

"Jesus," Paige said, putting her face in her hands. "That is so messed up."

"Yeah."

"And kinda hot at the same time."

Allison slowly turned her head to face her sister. "Are you being serious right now?"

"I think I kind of am," Paige said. "I mean, it's a really filthy, wrong idea, but I'm kind of getting turned on by it."

"Oh god," Allison said. "I'm not sure I should have said anything."

Paige shook her head. "No, I mean... I could never do it. Even if I knew for sure he wanted me. Even if I was guaranteed he wouldn't wig out and reject me. It would just be too freaky."

"Yeah," Allison said.

Paige bit her lip. "Unless..."

Allison winced. This was the sister she knew so well: the girl who could talk herself into anything once her curiosity was stoked. Allison knew she shouldn't have broached the subject. Paige's curiosity was simply too strong a force.

Then why did you do it? a voice inside her taunted.

"Unless what?" Allison asked out loud.

"Unless you do it with me," Paige said, wriggling with anxious energy. "If we both gave ourselves to him as a present, I'll bet there's no way he'd refuse. His hot daughters, sisters, at the same time? No man could resist."

"He's our dad. He could resist."

"Unless he didn't want to."

"Paige, I don't know... it's a hell of a risk. Even if it works. Especially if it works. You get that it would change everything, right? You can't exactly take back sex with your family."

"No, we can't. Just like we can't make our parents get back together. But we could make our dad's birthday amazing, something he'd never forget. I'm willing to bet we'd never forget it, either. Isn't that an idea worth trying?"

Allison drew her knees up under her chin as she perched on the edge of the bed. Her heart was racing as she thought of it. The idea was terrifying, yet thrilling. Her enthusiasm wasn't turning on a dime the way Paige's was - she was desperately afraid their father would reject the idea, that the birthday would end in tears and recriminations.

But then her mother's voice floated through her head again.

You always play it safe...

"Do you really want to?" Allison asked.

Paige bit her lip, wringing her hands as she thought long and hard about the question.

"I think I do," she said at last. She looked at Allison with a hopeful expression. "What about you?"

"Yeah," Allison said quietly. "I think I kinda do too."

#

The next morning was his birthday.

Allison and Paige both rose early. They didn't have much time to prepare. Paige got dressed and headed out the door to do a little emergency shopping. Allison stayed home to put on the coffee and start breakfast. She made his favorites: pancakes, eggs, bacon. Some sliced strawberries and bananas just so she could say she'd made a nod to his health.

He wandered out to the kitchen well before she'd finished cooking, yawning blearily, in his robe and boxers. The robe, to her relief, was tied tightly around his waist. But she could see he wore no undershirt beneath.

Allison intercepted him with a cup of coffee and a kiss on the cheek before he reached the kitchen table.

"Happy birthday, Daddy."

"Thank you, princess. Where's your sister?"

"She went out. She'll be back soon, and we'll open your presents."

Allison had to admit, she enjoyed the secret meaning in those words, even as her heart pounded in fear.

"Oh." He sat down at the table, and she put a plate of food in front of him. "Shouldn't we wait for her to get back?"

"No, go ahead. You know Paige doesn't eat anything solid before noon anyway."

He laughed and ate. Allison joined him, and they chatted about inconsequential things as they enjoyed breakfast.

He seemed happy enough - she hoped that he'd be a lot happier in about an hour or so. Allison was almost unbearably anxious. When Paige returned, there would officially be no going back.

"Are you okay, honey?" her father asked. "You look a little nervous."

"Just eager to get your birthday started, Dad," Allison said with a soft smile.

#

Allison and Craig were long done with breakfast by the time Paige returned forty-five minutes later. They'd moved to the living room couch, where Allison had helpfully put on one of Dad's favorite cooking shows and stacked the presents on the coffee table.

Paige swept energetically into the room, two unmarked shopping bags in her hand.

"What'd I miss? she asked.

"Breakfast," Dad said. "We saved you some coffee, but that's it."

"Coffee is all I need to live," Paige answered. "Glad to see you didn't open presents without me. Just let me put this stuff down and I'll be back out."

Paige vanished into the downstairs guest bedroom. Craig turned to his daughter with a quizzical expression.

"What's that all about?"

"We got you some extra presents," Allison said. "We both had an idea, but couldn't start working on it until this morning."

He made a face. "That sounds very mysterious, Allison. I don't know if I like it when you two start conspiring together. Besides, you've gotten me plenty. I don't need a bunch of gifts to be happy."

She saw the shadow that fell over his expression, and touched his knee gently. "We know. But we want you to know we love you, Dad. We want you to be happy."

"I'd be happier if we were all a family again," he said.

"I know. But hopefully we can have a fun day without her." Allison hoped no innuendo had slipped into her voice. Oh God, were they really going to do this?

Paige returned, bursting into the room with her usual energy. "Okay! Let me grab some coffee and let's open presents, damn it!"

#

The gift-opening went quickly. The girls had bought him the things he'd made no secret of wanting: a new tie, some cologne, a smartphone wallet, a power drill he'd openly coveted on his Facebook page. Paige included a fistful of gift cards she'd gotten from someplace - Allison didn't even want to know where.

Soon enough, the coffee table was a jumble of opened boxes and scattered wrapping paper.

"This is all really nice, girls, thank you," Craig said, putting his arms around both of them and hugging them close.

"It's not over yet," Paige said, kissing him on the cheek. "We have one more surprise for you."

Allison's heart started pounding again. She felt almost lightheaded with anticipation and nerves.

"Is it that turntable I wanted?" he asked.

"No," Paige said. "But hopefully better. You just relax, and Allison and I will be back in a couple minutes, okay?"

Their father shrugged, looking puzzled again, but he seemed content. "All right, girls, whatever you say."

Paige took Allison eagerly by the hand and led her to the guest bedroom. She shut and locked the door behind them.

"Okay," Allison said, taking a deep breath. "What did you get?"

Paige began rifling through the bags she'd brought home. "I hope this works. I wanted to get something that would send an unmistakable signal without being too trashy."

From the bags, she produced two lacy white camisoles and two pairs of white heels.

"White, Allison? Really? I think black would be more appropriate, don't you?"

Paige scowled. "What are you talking about?"

"White is kinda... innocent, don't you think? Kinda pure?"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Not for this!"

"Well, it's too late now. It's what they had. It was that or pink, and I am not wearing pink."

Allison cringed. "Yeah, forget it. This will do. Do you have some panties to go with, or are we going out bottomless?"

Paige turned back toward the bags, then tilted her head thoughtfully. "Do you think he'd like bottomless? I mean, that would make our intentions pretty clear..."

Allison snickered. "Shut up, Paige, Jesus."

Paige produced the underwear, and the two of them began to change clothes. Allison felt her pulse quickening more and more as they stripped down. This was it. The moment of truth. They were about to make their mother's crazy suggestion come true - or try, anyway. Part of her still feared this day would end in complete disaster. She envisioned her dad yelling, recoiling, demanding they leave, a humiliating and silent plane trip home...

No. There was no changing her mind now. Backing out would just create more questions. Plus, she knew Paige wouldn't back out at this point.

Not to mention, along with the nerves and fear, a steady arousal was bubbling up inside Allison, slowly overtaking the other emotions roiling around inside her. She and her little sister were about to seduce her dad. On his birthday. It was an idea dirtier than the dirtiest porn story she'd ever read - not that she'd read many. The closer the moment got, the more she knew she wanted this - wanted to please her father, not just as a daughter, but as a lover.

Finally, they both stood in matching outfits: heels, panties, lace camisoles, and matching heart necklaces. Allison observed them both in the full-length mirror on the bedroom wall, wide-eyed.

"Wow, these things are half transparent. They do not leave much to the imagination."

"Easy to get off, too," Paige said, and flashed her breasts with a giggle. Allison took a moment to admire both of them as they stood side by side. They had nearly the same body type: tall, narrow hips, tight stomachs, tragically non-existent butts. Only their chests were different; Allison had been gifted with large breasts, while Paige's, while not flat, were more perky and modest.

She had to admit, together they looked pretty irresistible.

"So do you think Dad will like us?" she asked, primping playfully in the mirror. The words sounded profoundly weird coming out of her mouth.

"Let's hope so," Paige said. "This is going to be some mega-awkward shit otherwise."

"So do we have a plan? I don't even know how we're going to do this."

Paige shrugged. "I'm just going to improvise."

"Fine. But I'm not making out with you, Paige. Even if he asks."

Her sister assumed a look of mock offense. "What, you'll fuck your dad but draw the line at your own sister? That's hurtful."

"Too bad."

Paige grinned and touched Allison's shoulder. "Shall we do this?"

Allison took a series of deep breaths to try to slow her pounding heart. It didn't work.

"Let's go."

"Wait," Paige said.

Allison sighed. "What?"

"For real, let's not wear the panties."

#

They walked out into the living room, heels clicking loudly on the hardwood floor. They'd gone bottomless.

Comically, their father didn't even notice at first. His attention was on the TV. Apparently the cooking show was at its finale. But when the sisters stepped apart and approached the couch, they finally caught his eye. He started, his jaw dropping slack.

"Uhhh. What. What is. What is this."

Allison sat down by her father's right side, Paige on his left. Paige made it look effortlessly sweet and seductive, draping one arm over his shoulder and putting the other on his leg. She tried to follow her sister's lead and hoped for the best. She felt so awkward.

"Happy birthday, Daddy," Paige said, and kissed him on the cheek.

"What is this?" he asked again, stammering.

"Your final birthday present," Paige said.

He looked perplexed, although the tone of his voice indicated the truth of it was already dawning on him. "What is?"

"Us," Allison said, leaning into him and putting a hand on his stomach.

He lifted his hands, cleared his throat nervously. "Girls, this isn't-"

Paige interrupted him. "Dad, we know how sad you've been. And we know you haven't been dating or seeing anyone since you and Mom split."

"And we know about your little next door neighbor friend," Allison added.

Their father started slightly at that revelation. He made eye contact with Allison... and then she watched as his gaze drifted to her body, to all the flesh she had on display. That pleased her. She hoped it pleased him.

"We want to make your birthday really special, Dad," Paige said, pulling at the tie of his robe. "Please let us?"

"This isn't right, girls. Your mother..."

"Forget about Mom," Allison said, pulling on the other tie of his bathrobe. Between the two of them, they now had it open. "This was her idea."

"It was?" he asked.

"Yup," Paige said, a mischievous gleam in her eye. "So, see, it's all right with Mom. We got permission."

He continued to protest. "I don't-"

Boldly, Paige reached into her father's boxers. He stiffened and gasped. With a grin, she pulled down on his underwear and pulled out his cock.

Allison made an involuntary noise under her breath when she saw it. He was big. She wasn't sure how big she'd expected him to be - it wasn't something she'd given much thought to - but seeing it was a surprise, all the same. He was fully hard, the flesh taut, the head shiny.

"Oh," Paige said. "I think you do, Dad."

"Paige..." he said, but didn't object further as she began to squeeze and stroke him in slow, gentle motions. He watched her, entranced.

Allison noticed as her father's hand touched her back, the palm opening to stroke her flesh. She grinned. It was working. Their plan was coming off.

She decided to escalate. With a single motion, she lifted the camisole over her head and tossed it onto the coffee table.

Paige noticed and grinned broadly. "Good idea," she said, stopped her ministrations long enough to sit up and remove her own lingerie, then resumed stroking her father's cock. Now both sisters were naked except for their heels.

He looked between them, an expression of disbelief on his face, as if he were both trying to take in the sight of his daughters' naked bodies and avoid it at the same time.

"My god, you're both so beautiful," he said at last. "Is this really happening?"

The last syllable strained a bit as Paige squeezed his cock. Paige giggled at the power she exercised over him.

"We love you, Dad," Allison said, and leaned in for a kiss. He returned it eagerly, and she almost felt the last of his hesitation and guilt slip away as if borne on a breeze. She pressed her body against him, and felt one hand fumble against her flesh before finding her breast and squeezing gently. A thumb brushed her nipple, sending a swell of pleasure through her.

"Mmm, yes," she whispered.

His lips moved down to kiss her neck, and she moved to accommodate him. Her eyes met Paige's, and her sister gave her a look of pure, conspiratorial joy. As Allison watched, Paige opened her mouth and ran her tongue down the length of her father's cock.

He groaned and drew away from Allison, putting a hand to Paige's head. "Paige..."

"You have such a nice cock, Dad," Paige said, and slipped it into her mouth slowly. He gasped, then groaned, his fingers slipping into her blonde hair as she began to work her mouth up and down.

Allison watched in happy disbelief, her mouth open at the sight of her little sister blowing her dad. Just as surprising: her sister had amazing technique. She went from licking under the head of his cock, to taking his balls gently in her mouth, to kissing up the side of his cock as tenderly as a lover. The effect on him was palpable. His fingers tensed on Allison's body, his whole body quivering.

After a few minutes of this, Paige withdrew, her mouth wet, and grinned up at Allison. "Want to take a turn?"

"Oh, shit..." their father said under his breath. That was all the encouragement Allison needed. She draped herself across the couch face down, making herself comfortable, and got into position.

Paige helpfully kept his cock in her hand, angling it to "offer" it to her. Allison took it in her mouth, her brain aflame with the enormity of the act. This was her father. The man who had taken care of her all her life. And now she was taking care of him... in an entirely different way.

Ironically, she didn't have as much experience as her younger sister with oral, but her dad didn't seem to mind. His hand touched the back of her head, coaxing her gently as she worked on him. One thing Allison had been gifted with was a total lack of gag reflex, and she took him deeply into her throat, to the point where Paige gave a gasp of amazement.

"Oh my god! Allison!"

Allison laughed, and then she did choke a little, forcing her to withdraw. Paige eagerly jumped in to take another turn, competitively taking his cock as deep into her mouth as she could.

"Jesus-" he groaned.

Allison looked up at him with an adoring expression, slipping her hand around his balls to massage them gently. "You like that, Dad?"

"God, my sweet girls..." he said. It was all he could manage. He stroked their bare shoulders with his hands, looking at them with something like rapture.

The sisters continued to trade off, pleasuring him with their mouths. They took their time, sucking on him slowly, relishing every second, drawing out his pleasure as long as they could. Paige would bring him expertly to the edge, then back off and trade with Allison, who would do the same. Soon, they were both sweating lightly, and he was positively quivering.

When it wasn't her turn, Allison satisfied herself with watching her father's face. His expressions were exquisite: pleasure, disbelief, moments that seemed like guilt or bewilderment, soon swept away by more pleasure. She knew this was a birthday he wouldn't soon, or ever, forget.

autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers