Unexpected Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she felt his cock pulse and grow in her hand as Paige worked on him with her mouth, and his breath grew faster.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Oh, shit... Paige..."

Paige lifted her head just long enough to speak:

"Come in my mouth, Dad."

Then she swallowed him down again. Allison watched, entranced, as her father quivered and groaned, his hips bucking upward, his face screwing into an expression of agonized pleasure. Paige made a muffled sound of surprise, and there was a moment of intense silence as he emptied himself into Paige's mouth. Then he collapsed back to the couch with a loud sigh, his body relaxing.

Allison felt a surge of amazement. She'd just watched her father blow his load in her sister's mouth. It was probably the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

She laughed with joy and kissed him on the lips, pressing her body against his. Paige slipped his cock out of her mouth, dutifully licking it clean as she did so. A tiny trickle of white escaped the corner of her lips, and she dabbed it away delicately.

"Happy birthday, Dad," Allison said, peppering his cheek with kisses.

"Happy birthday, Dad," Paige said as well, kissing him on the neck as she stroked his still-erect cock.

"Oh, girls," he said, and the tone of his voice was one of pure contentment. "I think you two have made me the happiest man on the planet."

#

Allison sat next to her father, still naked. Paige had gone to use the bathroom. He still wore his boxers and robe, the robe still unfastened.

She had thought about putting some clothes on, but the room was comfortably warm, and she remembered what Mom had said about how much Dad liked the whole clothed-male-naked-female thing. If it made him happy, she was willing to indulge it. And it certainly seemed to.

"Dad, I have to tell you something," she said, stroking his chest lightly with one hand."

"Hmm? What's that, sweetheart?"

"I lost my job at the marketing company. They laid me off."

He lifted his head from the couch, his contented expression gone. "Oh god, honey, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't love it that much anyway. I have a few months of savings, but... I'm worried about finding something else."

"Well, if you get in trouble, you just let me know," he said, running his fingers down her bare back. She shivered with the pleasure of the sensation.

"If I run out of money, can I move back in?" she asked in a teasing tone.

He smiled. "Sure. You're going to have to find some way to earn your keep, though."

"You're going to charge me rent?"

His hand came down to squeeze her ass. She jumped.

"Maybe," he said, deadpan.

"You know, for someone who protested so much at the beginning, Dad, you got used to this whole scenario awfully fast."

"Maybe my daughters are just very good at being convincing."

She smirked and turned her toward him a little. "Mom said it wouldn't take much to convince you."

He kissed the space between her neck and chest softly. "You know I adore you both. And this... well, it was an amazing surprise. And an amazing gift."

"I'm glad you liked it. And, you know, it doesn't have to end."

She slipped her hand down his torso to his boxers, and started a bit in surprise when she found he was hard again.

"Dad," she said in an appreciative whisper. She pulled his erection out again, squeezing it. "What are we going to do with this?"

"You're a resourceful young woman," he said. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

Allison threw her leg over his lap, straddling him. This time, her father made no objections. She leaned down to kiss him tenderly as she reached between her legs and guided his cock into her. She was quite wet from their encounter, and he slid into her easily.

Her whole body shuddered as her father entered her. She gave herself over to it, making no effort to hide the vulnerability of her pleasure.

"Ah," he whispered.

"God, Dad, I love you," she moaned, and cradled his head in her hands. He leaned up and kissed her fiercely, his hands on her ass, pulling her down as he thrust upward, burying himself in her. It was exquisite.

"I love you, Allison."

"Happy birthday," she breathed into his mouth.

"Thank you, sweetie."

As they moved together, she heard the bathroom door open, heard Paige's heels on the hardwood floor.

"Oh, wow," Paige said from behind her. "Ready again already? Do I get a turn?"

"In a minute," Allison groaned as she pivoted up and down on her father's cock, her gaze meeting his. The moment was almost unbearably intense - but she relished it while it lasted.

She felt Paige's hand touch the small of her back, saw her sister lean in to kiss their father. He grinned and returned the kiss gratefully, squeezing her breast with one hand.

Allison felt a moment's annoyance at the intrusion, but let it pass. This birthday had been full of unexpected gifts, of surprises none of them had seen coming. They'd given him the gift of their bodies, but this experience had given her a gift too: revelation.

Her dad felt so good inside her. She'd wanted this for a long time... she knew that now. And she knew she'd want it again, and again, and maybe for a long time into the future.

Maybe she wouldn't go looking for another job right away. Maybe she'd go back home, pack up her things, and come right back here to be with her dad. They could live together, share each other, become intimate in new and unexpected ways. Paige could come join them on birthdays and holidays.

The vision unfolded in front of her as her father's cock slid deep inside her. It was a good vision, as delicious as the sensation of them being together. She knew instantly that she wanted to make it come true. And she would.

Allison was willing to share for now, but soon her father would be hers alone. She'd see to it he didn't miss Paige that much, and Jane not at all. They'd have each other. And every day would be a splendid, carnal gift.

She laughed with joy as her body spiked toward orgasm, the vision of her future clear at last.