Unexpected Guest

Story Info
Masturbating my submissive with an unware guest nearby.
1k words
4.06
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been together for a while, you know what I like and what I expect of you each day. Your training has been completed and we have slipped into a very comfortable routine. While still fine tuning some of the protocols, all is well in the household.

The night is cold and rainy, so we stay in and watch a movie on TV. I allowed you to forego fixing dinner and we just ordered a pizza and added some wine. The fireplace is going and the lights are dimmed for our movie. You are seated on your pillow, at my feet, and I am in my chair enjoying the view of you as the firelight flickers across your naked body.

Just then a knock at the door... You jump to your feet and rush into the bedroom, to put on a night shirt. Although usually your duty, I answer the door as it is night and we are not expecting anyone. When I open the door, one of our neighbors is there asking to come in because the power is out at her house. I say, "sure, come on in" and call to you that Sandy is here.

As it is a friend (although vanilla) and a woman, you know it is okay for you to come out in your night shirt. You enter the living room and greet Sandy, offering a glass of wine. She accepts and takes a seat in the chair across from the TV. She thanks you for letting her stay here until the power returns, and you smile then tell her it is perfectly fine. You tell Sandy we were about to watch a movie and offer her some pizza too.

You move your floor pillow over and join me on the sofa. This is allowed, without asking permission, when we have vanilla guests over. I'm sitting with my back against the arm of the sofa, and you sit with your back against my chest. After a few minutes, I drape a light blanket over us and pull it round you. In the pale light, with Sandy watching the movie, I move your night shirt up over your hips.

My hands move up to caress your breasts as I deliberately blow my warm breath across the hairs on the back of your neck. I squeeze your nipples hard and you let out a slight gasp, knowing you must remain quiet, but that you are not allowed to resist anything I do to you. After some time, I move my hands down and over your stomach. Touching the insides of your thighs, you know to open them for me, exposing your pussy to my touch.

I slip my fingers between your soft lips and slowly move them up and down their full length. You feel my fingertip tease the sensitive opening, then move up to your clit, throbbing under my touch. You move your hips up slightly, trying to get me to press down, but I pull my hand away. You let out a sigh and know you must not move so much if you want me to continue. As you settling back down, I begin again.

Moving one hand between your legs and the other over your breasts. Back and forth, up and down, in and out of you for what seems like an eternity. You are beginning to feel an orgasm building, your breath is shorter now, your pussy is starting to ache, but you know you must remain still and quiet. If Sandy were to hear you or if you move, you know I would stop and leave you on the brink of cumming. Oh, how you do not want that now!

I continue my caresses and kiss you lightly on the ear now. I whisper, "do you want it?" and you nod and try to smile back at me. Your face shows how close you are now. You are sooooo close. Your pussy is soaked, your nipples are painfully hard and all you can think of is the ultimate release you want so badly. I ask you, if I should stop now so Sandy doesn't catch us and the look in your eyes says it all... Your beautiful, sexy eyes are tearing up and I can see the begging in them. You want to tell me but you cannot speak... you are so close now.... the sensations are almost like torture to your body... your breath is labored and you are trembling now. I'm moving so slowly that I'm holding you on the brink but not letting you go...

At that moment, you turn your head and kiss my on the lips as if to say "I love you so much! Please let me cum." At that moment, I slip my finger deep inside you and use my other hand to rub your clit hard and fast.... OH, MMMMMMMMMMMM Your moans are drowned in the kiss and I hold you close as wave after wave rips through your body..... Just as you think it is going to end, I push my fingers into you again and you you cum for a second time! The strength of the second, makes the first feel like a gentle warm up...

For what seemed an eternity, you body was wracked with pleasure and your hear is pounding. I relax my grip on you and our kiss ends as you slump down against me. The tears of joy on your cheeks and your soft, sweet smile tell me how much you enjoyed the pleasure of my touch. I hold you and whisper, "Be still my sweet and relax. I love my girl. It is okay now."

When you recover, you look over and Sandy is watching the movie, oblivious to all that has gone on just a few feet from her. You look up at me and I just smile at you. With that, you settle into my arms, content in the knowledge you have found your soulmate and your Master, forever.