Unexpected Help

Story Info
The past, present, and future collide.
6.5k words
4.11
32.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers

Authors Note: Please keep in mind this is all pure fantasy. There will be no sex in this just some basic descriptions. There will be some supernatural elements to the story. It is based on a popular classic story I am sure everyone is familiar with. I tried to make it into something different. Yes there are the same old tropes that's hard to steer away from. It was fun to play around with.

A HUGE thank you to NaughtyPaladin for his help in making this story as good as it turned out to be for me. Also thanks to LoneWolf for the help and feedback on editing as well.

Marla's Dead

Marla was in fact, dead; she died in her senior year at college. She was a beautiful young woman, tall with wavy blond hair and the deepest blue eyes you would have ever seen. She was an economics major with a minor in business. She had such ambitions for when she graduated and went out into the real world. She and her best friend Shirley would rise to the top and make a name for themselves.

They had a grand time together throughout their college years together. They often went to frat parties and got drunk, frequently ending up in the bed of one boy or another. Marla met the guy she thought she would spend eternity with just at the end of their junior year. His name was Matt Chase. They fell in love almost instantly. However, you couldn't take the party out of the girl, and she and Shirley still often went partying on weekends.

During their senior year, Marla and Shirley were partying hard at one of the top fraternities on campus and she had been pretty drunk. She had woken up the next morning naked in one of the beds with a frat brother naked next to her. When she had climbed out of bed to gather her clothes, she looked up and that is when she saw Matt standing in the doorway. Shirley was just walking out of a room behind him and saw what was happening and froze.

In response, Matt shook his head, turned, and walked out. Marla was crying by this point and yelling for Matt to stop and wait for her to explain. She quickly got dressed to run after him. Shirley had started walking out after her when she heard the sound of people screaming. Looking up, Marla saw a car slam on the brakes too late to stop, smashing into her as it swerved and hit another car on the opposite side of the road. Laying on the ground was her best friend, Marla; bleeding all over the place, someone had yelled to call 911. That someone had been Shirley as she cried kneeling over her friend.

It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive, but by the time they got to the hospital, Marla was already dead. Shirley was devastated as she sat in the hospital waiting room, she had to call Marla's parents to tell them what had happened. Shirley saw Matt walk into the waiting room with a dour look on his face, tears falling. He didn't know how to feel at that moment. He had been torn apart by what she had done, but he loved her and now she was gone, and they would never have the chance to even reconcile their differences. He saw Shirley sitting there bawling and went to her. He put his arms around her and comforted her the best that he could, and she cried into his chest.

A funeral was held, as well as a memorial service. Many of her college classmates even placed a memorial near the side of the road where she was killed. Eventually, life had to move along, classes had to resume, tests needed to be taken and graduation soon came for Shirley and Matt.

Shirley and Matt had spent a lot of time together the rest of that year consoling and comforting each other. Nothing untoward happened between them during the rest of the semester. It was just two friends being there for one another, and they became closer. After graduation came, they started seeing each other every once in a while, and before long they had started dating. A year after graduation they had married. About two years after they had been married a daughter had been born to them, one that they named Marla; it was the obvious choice for the both of them.

16 years later

Matt and Shirley had been married for 18 years, and Marla was just turning 16. All seemed to be running well in the Chase household, or so it seemed to Matt and Marla. Little did they know that Shirley had a deep dark secret that she kept hidden from them; an affair she'd been having with her boss. Granted it was a coerced affair, riddled with blackmail, and threats of losing her job and her family. She didn't think she had much of a choice but to do what he wanted.

Things had not been going too well for Matt and Shirley. They had started to grow distant and almost cold towards one another. Marla had noticed the significant change in her parents and it had started to affect her as well. Her mother grew more and more distant towards her as well and it hurt her greatly. Shirley knew she had made a huge mistake one night with her boss. She had drunk way too much and somehow had ended up in bed with him. She knew it was all her fault, and now there was a video of her acting like a wanton whore for her boss. She was stuck with no way out.

However, tonight; tonight, she would find the help she needed. An unlikely ally would soon appear to guide her. The Chase house was dark and silent, all had fallen asleep. Shirley awoke thinking she had heard a noise. She saw what looked to be a light coming from under her bedroom door. She tried to wake Matt to go and see what it was, but he would not rouse from his slumber. So, with no other course of action, she climbed out of bed. Slipping on her robe she opened her door and stepped into the hall. She saw the light as it moved down the stairs towards their family room.

Shirley heard the sliding doors that connected the large dining room to the family room as they closed. She made her way down the stairs and crept through the dining room. Sitting on the table was a baseball bat that Matt had recently bought to play in a softball league. She picked up the bat and slowly made her way to the doors to the family room. She could see the light through the crack in the door and her curiosity got the better of her. She flung open the doors and raised the bat in the air.

She was about to yell something when her face went white, and the bat fell from her hands clanging to the floor. Standing in her family room, right before her eyes was her dead friend Marla. Looking as young as the day she had died. She smiled at her friend and then she spoke. "Hello, Shirley. I think it's about time we talked. Things need to change before it's too late."

Shirley dropped to her knees. She couldn't understand what was happening to her. She thought she must be losing her mind. "This can't be real. I...I'm dreaming, that's what it is. I'm dreaming of my dead friend," she sobbed as she shook her head trying to free the image of her friend from her mind.

Marla laughed, "No, my friend. You're not dreaming. I'm quite real." Marla floated over closer to her friend. "I'm happy to see that you and Matt were able to move on and find happiness. I had made such a mess of my life. If I were still alive it would warm my heart to know you named your daughter after me," she smiled. "Thank you so much for that. Shirley, I have so many regrets. I never got to apologize to Matt for what I did to him, for hurting him the way I did. I never meant to cheat like that. There was so much in my life I wanted to accomplish with him and with you. Now I will never be able to do those things. However, you can still do all of those things, it is not too late for you."

Shirley looked up at the specter of her friend, "Why are you here? What can I possibly do?"

"Oh, my friend. Your life still has a chance to be made right after the mistakes you have made. You have to fix your marriage before it's irreversible."

"It's not that bad. Matt doesn't know anything. I have made sure no one ever finds out," said Shirley.

After she had said that the anger in Marla rose and the white light surrounding her turned to a shade of red. Her voice changed to show her anger and disappointment. "Shirley, you fool, it can never stay hidden. They always find out. Do you think you are the first cheater who has ever thought they would get away with it? I'm sorry it had to come to this, but tonight you'll be visited by 3 people from your past. People that are long since dead. They'll guide you and help you see what it is that you need to see. Be ready for the first one at the stroke of midnight. Good luck my friend." With that Marla started to fade away.

The first visit

Before she knew it, Shirley had woken up without even realizing she had gone back to bed. Perhaps, she thought, it was a dream. Shirley looked at the clock on her stand and it showed the time to be exactly midnight. That was when she heard a noise from downstairs. A lump had formed in her throat. She stood up putting her robe on as she made her way out the door and down the stairs. She made her way back to the family room and put her hand on the door to it, almost afraid to open it.

After a full minute of contemplation, she finally opened the door. A woman was standing in the middle of the room, she had her back to the door. Unable to see her face, she looked like a normal person about the same size and build as Shirley. Just as Shirley was going to say something the woman turned, and Shirley's heart almost stopped in her chest. It was her mom; she had passed away 5 years ago due to a heart attack.

"Mom?" she fell to the floor crying. "Mom, is it you?"

Her mom smiled down at her, "Hello Darling. I've missed you so much."

Wiping the tears from her face she stood up and ran to her mom hugging her tight. "You really are here! You're alive, but how?"

"No Darling I'm still not of this world. However, for tonight only I can touch you and see you. We have some things to see and do. You have quite the mess on your hands," said her mother. "Come my Darling and take my hand."

Shirley took her mother's hand and immediately everything around her turned black for a moment. The next thing she knew she was standing in a dimly lit restaurant. "Mom? Where are we?"

"Can't you tell Darling? We're in La petite chambre rouge. Take a look over there," she said with a smile.

Shirley looked where her mom was pointing and she saw a younger version of herself sitting at a table with Matt. She let out a gasp, "W...what is this? How is this possible? Won't these people freak out seeing two people appear out of nowhere?" Shirley asked her mother.

"I brought us here, think of it like teleportation if you will. Like in Star Trek, you know 'Beam me up Scottie'," she chuckled at her own joke. "Don't worry about these people; no one here can see or hear us. After all, this is the past. Don't you remember this Darling? This was your first date with Matt. Look at the amount of love that is shown on your faces."

"Why are you showing me this Mom?" Shirley sobbed as she looked at the scene remembering the love they shared.

"You needed to be reminded of the love that you both shared for one another. You are starting to stray from that path, my Darling." She grabbed her daughter's hand. "Come we must go. More to see."

The world around her faded once more to blackness and reappeared in the hallway of what looked to be a hospital.

They walked past a room with a large window, the room was full of small bassinets with babies in them. Shirley realized they were in a maternity ward. Her mother guided her into a room down the hall. She instantly froze, laying on the bed holding a newborn baby was a younger version of herself with her husband Matt sitting beside her. They both had tears of joy in their eyes as they looked at their new baby girl. They were talking about names for her when they both looked at each other and at the same time said "Marla".

Shirley broke down in fresh tears at the display before her. "Mom, why are you showing me this?"

"I'm showing you this Darling, to remind you of how happy the two of you were to start a family. So, you could see the amount of joy the two of you shared at the birth of Marla and at the sudden realization that you had both wanted to name her after your dead friend."

"Come there is more to see," said her mother.

"Wait, just a few more moments. Please!" She begged.

"I'm sorry my Darling there's no time. You have much to do before the night is over," said her mother as she grabbed her hand.

The blackness took over and then suddenly she reappeared in a bar, she saw herself a little younger. She was with her boss. "Do you remember this day Darling?" Asked her mother.

Surely sighed, "Yeah, it was the day my boss told me about my promotion. I stupidly drank too much and made the biggest mistake of my life."

"Perhaps not as much as you think. Keep watching your boss," said her mom.

They sat at a table and her boss went to the bar. "Hey, Max old friend, my date tonight is a real gem. She's looking for a little liquid courage, could you make it extra strong for her?" He asked his friend passing him a couple hundred dollar bills.

"I don't know Jim she seems like a bit of a lightweight to me," said the bartender.

"Trust me, my friend, she can handle it," said her boss.

"That SON OF A BITCH," Shirley yells. He knows I can't handle alcohol that well. He purposely got me drunk. I thought I had drunk too much but he had doubled everything," she cried.

They followed him over to the table and watched as he handed her the drink. The younger Shirley was already quite drunk by now. Her boss had mentioned something about the television behind her and when she turned to look Shirley was able to see him slip some kind of powder into her drink. A few minutes after drinking her drink Shirley started getting hot and feeling quite horny. Her boss asked her if she was ready to go home and she nodded her head.

The two spirits followed along as the boss led her out to an Uber that had been waiting and discreetly told him to take them to a hotel. While they were driving her boss started running his hands over her body and kissing her to get her warmed up. By the time he got her to the room and on the bed, she was so horny she was begging for sex. He always mentioned how much she had begged for sex but Shirly wondered why he had already had a room key on him and the fact that the room had enough cameras set up to make it look like a porn production was going on. She was out of her mind and thinking she was with her husband and begging Matt for sex. "Well, I guess I will have to edit this a bit to take out your husband's name." Laughed Mr. Deetz. For the next several hours he fucked her in every hole and filled her holes a few times. He made sure it was all on tape and showed it to her the next day. This was the first time he had made her lift her skirts up for his repugnant dick. The sex was dry and horrendous. He threatened her and told her it had better get better and she might want to get some lube to carry around from now on.

By this time Shirley was fuming and in tears. "I can't believe he did this to me. I fell for it, believing it was all my fault. But what can I do? He has that damn edited video of me. I look like a slut that was consenting to it all."

"Time to move on now Darling," said her mom as she grabbed her hand once more.

Just like that the world faded to black once more, then Shirley found herself standing in the backyard of their home. There were lots of people, and teenagers hanging around. "Do you remember this day, Darling? It was Marla's 14th birthday party."

Shirley let out a sigh, "I missed most of the party. I had to invite my boss. He got some kind of thrill from being there with my family and making friends with my husband. "

Marla was playing around with her friends while Matt was cooking and talking with some of the adults. Shirley was nowhere to be found. The two spirits made their way into the house and up the stairs to the master bedroom where they found the younger Shirley being pounded from behind by her boss. "How does it feel being fucked by a real man while your cuck is outside cooking for us and your kid plays with her friends?" He asked her.

She never answered him, just pressed her face into the bed to help wipe the tears from her eyes as he continued to pound away at her pussy hoping he would hurry up and finish before they got caught.

Shirley dropped to her knees crying, "Please Mom, I can't do this anymore. I can't take it."

"Come now, Darling. Time to go. Be prepared, your next visitor will arrive at the stroke of 1. Remember Darling, I am always watching over you and I Love you."

Shirley sobbed, "Please don't go, Mom!" However, everything had already turned dark. She had sat up in bed and looked to see that the clock had struck the hour of 1 a.m. She heard the same noises as before downstairs. She knew by now what it was, but she was afraid of what she'd find when she went down.

The second visit

Shirley made her way downstairs and stood at the doors, dreading what she would find on the other side. She slowly slid the doors open. Standing there waiting for her with a smile, "Grandpa!" She exclaimed. Her grandfather had passed away when she was just a teenager. She had missed him terribly. "Grandpa, is that really you?" She ran to him sobbing as she flung her arms around him.

He let out a chuckle, "Hello my Dear. I've missed you." He held her in his arms for a moment letting her sob. "Come now, my Dear. We have things to do now, don't we?"

She took his hand and once more the blackness took over and the next thing she knew she was in her office. She was sitting at her desk doing her work. "Grandpa? Why are we here? Nothing is happening, I'm just working on an account. This was just yesterday."

"Come my Dear I'll show you." He took her hand and they went through the door to her boss's office.

He was inside with one of the new interns, Greta was her name. She was there on a work visa. Greta was a beautiful blond 20-year-old girl with blue eyes. She had just recently started working at the office. "Now Greta, you recently came here on a visa that I helped you get. So I expect you to work extra hard for me to earn your stay here."

"Yes, Mr. Deetz. Whatever you need done I will do for you," she said.

"Good girl," he said. "Now, take off your clothes," he told her.

She gave him a shocked look, "Sir?"

"You heard me. I said take off your fucking clothes. Now, unless you would rather go back home as a failure to your parents."

The girl started crying, "No sir, not that. Please, I'll do it." She started stripping off her clothes until she stood there naked.

"Good, now bend over the desk right here," he told her

She did as she was instructed, wiping the tears from her eyes. Mr. Deets turned the camera on that he had hidden in his bookcase. He undid his pants and started to fuck her from behind.

Shirley was upset. She sobbed, "So it's not just my life he is ruining. He has to do this to others as well. I can't let this asshole keep doing this. I have to stop him."

Her grandpa just nodded his head and held out his hand to her.

She just nodded her head with a sad look on her face and took hold of his hand. Everything went black, and before she knew it, she was standing in an auditorium near a stage. "Where are we, Grandpa?"

"This is Marla's school. It was two days ago; she had a play that she'd been rehearsing for. Remember? She told you about it several times to make sure you would be there. However, you never made it to the play."

"I... I couldn't be there. I was working late," she tried to explain.

"Were you? Really?" He asked. "Let's take a look shall we." He grabbed her hands and suddenly the blackness surrounded her and then she was standing in her boss's office. She was naked. Bent over the back of a couch while he was thrusting into her fast and hard. She made no noise, by the look on her face she was not enjoying it and you could see tears roll down her face. "This looks to me like you were working really hard."

Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers
12