Unexpected Introduction

Story Info
An unplanned first gay experience in 750 words.
750 words
4.47
14.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and I started dating in our junior year at University. We both loved to party and try new things. We also had a lot of sex. She said it was because she was fascinated with my uncircumcised cock, but I knew she was a randy girl that liked to be naughty.

During the semester break, we each went home for the holidays. After two weeks apart we knew we wouldn't make it another two weeks without seeing each other. She told me her parents were ok with me visiting and staying in their guest room.

Her parents were friendly and welcoming but I could tell they still thought of Kathy as their sweet little girl. She also had a brother, Tom. He was gay, a year younger, and attending another college. He was a good guy but seemed sad. Kathy explained that his boyfriend had dumped him right before Christmas. I felt bad for him knowing that must've hurt.

For the next few days, she showed me around town and introduced me to her high school friends. Any fooling around we did we had to be sneaky about, we were still in her parent's house after all.

On my last night there, we went to a local bar. I suggested that Tom join us, hoping that it might cheer him up. Kathy thought that was a great idea and excitedly invited him. It was a fun towny bar that served cheap beer, played loud music, and was always filled with people. We stayed for hours, drinking, laughing, and enjoying ourselves.

When it was time to go, Kathy and I were both buzzed. Thankfully Tom had held back his drinking and was ok to drive. As we walked to the car I noticed Kathy and Tom whispering to each other.

Once at the house, Kathy told me to go to bed naked and wait for her. I did as she instructed, wondering what my naughty girlfriend had in mind. A few minutes later she slipped into the room, sat on the bed, and said, "I need you to do me a favor. Tom wants to see you naked."

I was shocked. Kathy went on to explain that he was lonely, thought I was cute and was curious about my uncut cock. She told me to think of it like I was showing off.

Unable to formulate a reason to protest, I agreed.

Kathy grinned, tiptoed to the door, and let Tom in. She led him to the side of the bed where we made uneasy eye contact.

"Um thanks for doing this," he said sheepishly.

"Suure."

"Okay here goes," Kathy announced, pulling down the covers and exposing my bare body to her brother.

Tom's mouth gaped in an expression of excited amazement. I'd never experienced that kind of flattery before but I liked it. His eyes burned with desire as he looked up and down my nakedness. The power my body had over him was such a turn-on, my dick started to get hard.

"You're really hot," he whispered.

"Thanks," I replied. "I gotta admit this is kind of wild."

Tom licked his lips, pulled down his boxers, and began stroking his own dick. I became excited as he stared at my manhood and jerked himself. My cock progressed to full erection and screamed for attention. Curiously I asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

He released his cock and began exploring mine. He pulled at the extra foreskin before sliding his finger under it to rub the head. From there he gave it a firm squeeze and began jerking me off. He discovered that my uncut shaft allowed his hand to glide with nice, long, smooth strokes.

Overcome with the moment, I reached out, grabbed his hard-on, and began reciprocating. After just a few strokes I felt his cock twitch and warm spurts of cum splash against my chest.

I thought we might be done but Tom surprised me by bending over and taking my dick into his mouth. He did something with his lips and tongue that felt incredible. I didn't have time to process what was going on before my orgasm came rushing through my body. I thrust and spasmed as I unloaded down his throat.

Tom pulled up his boxers, kissed my forehead, and slipped out of the room. The encounter lasted only minutes but was one of the most intense I'd ever experienced. I lay there in a haze of joy and raw sexual release.